• Member Since 21st Aug, 2012
  • offline last seen Feb 8th, 2021

Radapony64


T

It has been almost two hundred years since the rule of Celestia and Luna over Equestria had ended. Throughout that time, many have risen and fallen from power and many wars have been fought to try and right the political mess the Princesses' departure had brought. Finally, after nearly a hundred and fifty years of turmoil, a group known only as the FAU rose to power under the command of a High Chancellor Kiden. With them, they brought order at the sacrifice of individualism and self-representation. They replaced names with numbers, placed everyone into state-owned housing and prohibited any indulgences of drinking, gambling, television or otherwise entertainment of any kind. Citizen 4284 has lived under the FAU for his entire life, and just wants to keep surviving without any sticks thrown through the spokes. But when his friend, a rash young revolutionary drags him along on a quest to end Kiden's oppressive reign, his life is turned upside down and he must face secrets he never thought could exist.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 2 )

Just from the Synopsis, this sounds amazing. Will read for sure.

Hmmm... The premise sounds a bit like Anthem. Never really been an Ayn Rand fan. Good luck with it.

Login or register to comment