• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 2,654 Views, 139 Comments

Singular Entities - Cynical



Short TwiDash mini-stories from the TwiDash forum and my brain

  • ...
6
 139
 2,654

Prank

Twilight Sparkle moved about her silent house, a sandwich held within her magic.

It was gone midnight and the unicorn had been up late, experimenting on the workings of pegasus magic. But now she’d finished for the night. She’d rolled her experiment notes into a scroll and stored them within her safe where she kept her most cherished research.

Now she’d finally be able to get some sleep, if her partner allowed it that is.

She blushed, starting up the stairs and finishing her sandwich.

It was taking some… getting used to, that was for certain. But at least Twilight could easily say that it’d never been boring around the place. Far from it.

With a barely suppressed smile at her memories, Twilight opened the door into her bedroom and was immediately splattered with something viscous and dark. Before she’d even had a chance to open her mouth, that was followed by a sudden cascade of snowy feathers and a Rainbow Dash shortly after, who promptly secured a rubber beak onto Twilight’s muzzle and stood back, admiring her work.

Twilight stayed stock still, just in case there was anything else coming, but loosened up as Dash lost her cool and collapsed onto the floor into a fit of raucous laughter.

Twilight’s eyebrow twitched.

“Oh hello Rainbow Dash… nice to see you too.” Twilight said cooly, her voice echoing oddly through the ‘beak’.

The giggles paused for a moment as Rainbow looked up at her, then came back full force as she lost it again.

Twilight sighed. So much for a nice peaceful evening.

She left Dash to her laughter, heading towards the bathroom with weary acceptance.

She paused, looking towards the large mirror that stretched across the tiles. She couldn’t help but chuckle softly at her own appearance, no wonder Rainbow had broken down like that.

Shaking her head slightly, she prepared herself for the arduous task of washing off the gunk in the shower.

Like she’d said.

Far from boring.

Author's Note:

If you wanted to follow a set storyline... this would probably be some time before 'Wrestling'.
If you don't want to follow a storyline, this occurs in time x with Twilight and Rainbow.

Anyway...
huh, new comment.
Ok, it's another picture from Timaeus, I'm sure it won't be that- HNGGGG
*Thump*