• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 1,737 Views, 73 Comments

Breaches of Peace - CalmNQuiet



A collection of short prompts meant to tease and explore the world of writing. Slice of Life, Dark, Sad, Romance, and more.

  • ...
7
 73
 1,737

Tryst [Saucy] (AppleDash)

Tryst
It was Wednesday night and Applejack should’ve been in bed. She shouldn’t have hopped over that second stair from the top that always squeaked. She shouldn’t have hidden that pie away in the basket and wandered out into the Southern field beneath the golden delicious apple tree on the hill. She shouldn’t be skipping her sleep and looking up at the moon in abated eagerness. Yet, here she was. Sitting in the soft grass beneath the gentle moonlight with nothing but a pie in a basket to keep her company.

The steady beat of wings in the distance was more than enough to encourage her to do all these things. The tumble and roll in the grass as she fell back from her hooves drove her to do these things. The frantic hooves stroking over her body and nipping at her neck forced her to do these things. Her own hooves pulling and tugging at the flight suit around the pony on top of her was why she loved doing these things.

The stenson and goggles fell away and their lips met. Gasping and writhing against one another, they pushed their mouths together and tangled their tongues. Rainbow tasted like rain and cloud mist, fresh and cool. She gasped and threw her head back as the hooves trailed to her sides and down to her legs. They pressed and massaged her sore muscles until all she could do was groan in the moonlight.

The flight suit slipped away and crumpled against the trunk of the tree. Their exposed bodies rubbed against one another and her hooves found the base of her lover’s wings. She pressed against them expertly and felt the pony above her melt. It was only fair after Rainbow’s gift to her sore apple-bucking legs. Their lips found one another again and they kissed deeply.

The kisses grew lower and more energetic. Rainbow’s heartbeat kept pace with the frantic flight she endured previous to landing. Applejack’s heartbeat followed suit. The moonlight was there to guide their actions, but they knew each other’s bodies better than what any light could show. The chill of the air no match for the heat of their bodies. The distance of their relationship no match for passion of their love.

Applejack planted kisses along Rainbow’s neck as the worn-out pegasus fell into the grass on her back. Panting with each other, they exchanged tender nuzzles and soft coos of delight. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were both busy mares, but Wonderbolts, distance, or work could not keep them apart.

Applejack was always dead tired on Thursday, but she could not be happier.

Rainbow Dash always flew a little slower on Thursday, but she could not be happier.

That’s because, they each shared the other’s burden, and they were happiest together.

Comments ( 1 )

AppleDash and TwiDash.... PERFECT!!!

Login or register to comment