• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 2,338 Views, 55 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Hidden Power - Mudkipman98



Over the years of her life, Rainbow Dash has come across all kinds of magic, from the elements of harmony to transdimentional crossings. But now, a new challenge awaits her. Will she awaken a new power within to save her universe, or die trying?

  • ...
11
 55
 2,338

Epilogue 1

It was hard work for Celestia's science team as they worked on studying the commander's wrecked ship. Their job was to gather any tech that the kingdom could use to develop weapons and explore space themselves.

The team had now explored virtually every part of the ship. They were preparing to investigate the bridge now. When they opened the doors, they found somepony still at the commander's controls. Lance had stayed behind and planned to pick up the commander from Canterlot after his victory. Needless to say, he was shocked to find.a science team walking around.

Realizing that the commander must have failed his mission, he stood down and let the science team escort him to the police. He even helped them study the controls of the ship. One member got curious as to what a small blue button on a seperate console did. Lance tried to warn him, but it was too late.

As soon as the pony pressed the button, the console lit up with a brilliant white light. After it died down, the pony saw something that he wouldn't have believed unless he saw it with his own eyes. Sitting on the console was a steaming, fresh baked muffin.

Comments ( 12 )

3097030
Yeah. I caught that, but I don't think I went back to edit the previous chapters.

...Ahem. Looks like someone forgot to give credit to the original creator of the Super Dash concept. Hm.

What do you mean? Is there another story with this cocept? If so, sorry for that. The main reason I wrote this was because I hadn't seen it before. I believe in the description I said that any resemblance to another story was coincidental.3116033

3154988
It's not that. I'm talking about the cover art.
If you happened to see artwork of her with a white coat and a flaming rainbow mane and tail before you wrote this, then you have to know that I am the guy responsible for her design and concept. Izeer did NOT create her. Only drew her.
So if its my concept you're using here, then please credit me for her. That's all I ask.

3155558 Well shoot. Sorry about that. I've never seen you before and I had no idea that you'd created the concept. The artwork on deviantART didn't mention it, so I couldn't have known. I'll remedy that right away. :)

3155558 so that's where the hype came from. I've been seeing those around lately, and curiosity was killing me to know where super rainbow dash came from. I thought to myself, "this isn't part of the show," so i try to find out where they came from.

3180836
Yeah. It's a bit annoying when people don't credit me for her. *shrug*
Well, now you know who's the guy behind her... eh? =)

One member got curious as to what a small blue button on a seperate console did. Lance tried to warn him, but it was too late.

As soon as the pony pressed the button, the console lit up with a brilliant white light. After it died down, the pony saw something that he wouldn't have believed unless he saw it with his own eyes. Sitting on the console was a steaming, fresh baked muffin.

Muffin Button :pinkiehappy:

3339665
No! I'm glad you pointed that out. The main reason I used that metal was because we were learning about it in science, so I thought it might be cool to have it in the story. :twilightblush: Damn me and my ammeteur story. Regardless, again, thank you for pointing that out to me. :twilightsmile:

4932742 Thanks for commenting. :twilightsmile: I have to say though, this really isn't my best work. It was the first one I wrote, so it's not nearly up to my standards these days. I plan on going through and editing it by touching up the combat, story, and character interactions while changing as little as possible. That is, once I finish doing the same to another of my stories.

Login or register to comment