• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 1,603 Views, 48 Comments

The Librarian and her Knight in crimson armor - Camlio



The sequel to Paging the Doctor. Marked Random due to inability to define more than a crossover.

  • ...
2
 48
 1,603

The Return of The Wibbly Wobbly

Hello there! Well due to popular demand I'm going to work on this story because I have to wait for someone to design more bosses for the Brony War Chronicles. Um... Mr. author? Yes Fluttershy? Is the doctor ever going to show up again? He was such a nice pony. Lucky for you I can answer that question. Yes he will and that's the point of this chapter. Oh... that's nice. Right then, as the doctor tends to say, Allon-zy! Wait! Aren't you forgetting something? Ah yes, right here's the deal since this is supposed to be a proper Doctor who Crossover There is going to be the introduction of the Time stamp. This basically means that during each scene transition that the current time & location of where the scene takes place will be shown. So without Further ado! Let's go!

31st of March, Equestrian Year 1004 C.R. (Celestia's Reign))
Ponyville Town Square.
Noon.

Twilight Sparkle was walking through the town square alongside Max and her new guest the Creature called Nova. He claimed to be from a race of Creatures called Chocobos and was altered somehow. Twilight had resolved to help him find out what caused his change. However if everything that happened since she crossed paths with the Pony in the Blue box taught her anything. It's that help always shows up when it's needed but, not expected. Thus was the case when her ears perked up. She had heard the faint sound of an old friend returning.

"The Doctor..." Twilight said as she ran off towards the source of the noise to find that the TARDIS had fully materialized and a strange man in a coat stepped out. "Oh hello Ms. Sparkle, you look different? Get a haircut?" The man said with his unmistakeable voice. It was indeed the Doctor. ((Who is David Tennant's incarnation for this picture. Because he's my favorite Doctor and because the Doctor Whooves model so closely resembled his hairstyle.))

"Doctor? You look different. Like a hairless monkey." Twilight said with a curious look on her face. "Ah well about that apparently whatever caused all of your pony-folk to become bi-pedal changed my form into on of my Previous incarnations my mindset too. I feel like I'm back in my tenth life completely. It's a rather strange feeling." He said while keeping a smile on his face. "So... how did all this happen? Rift in space... no to simple and not enough magic. Yes, no can't be my involvement I wasn't here. Ah-Ha! I've got it. Somehow, something merged our two universes together. That would explain why I'm human and your all bipedal it's the universal shape where I'm from." He said with a smile at figuring out the riddle.

Twilight was for once in her life completely unsure of what someone else said. "Um? What?" She said as Max and Nova walked up. "Hello again Doctor. Wait have you met me yet? That time traveling thing still confuses me." The Birdman said with a smile as he scratched his head before breaking out into a smile. "Well if not good to meet you again for the first time. I'm called Nova here but when you meet me later on for you but, earlier for me I'll be called Leonardo but, I'll say to just call me Leo, so stick with that for continuity's sake." He said while holding out his feathered hand which the Doctor gladly shook. "Well, not many times that people confront me openly about that. But, then again I guess I must have had a slip of the tongue and acted like we already knew each other?" The Doctor said with a warm smile as he invited the group and an unseen stowaway into the TARDIS before closing the door.

In the TARDIS free from the confines of Time and Space. (That's as good of a description that I can give so deal with it.)

"Wow... It's... Bigger... On the Inside." The Group turned to see Fluttershy standing with her mouth hung open holding on to Leo's Hand ((Calling him Leo for now.)) When she realized that 1: She had just been discovered do to speaking so loudly, & 2: That she was holding Leo's hand in plain view of everyone else she squeaked and fell to her knees. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to break in I was just worried about my friends and happy to see you again Mr. Doctor." Fluttershy said as she began breaking down into short sobs. The Doctor gave her a short hug and a pat on the head. Causing her to stop crying and see his gentle smile.

"Oh that's quite alright, as long as your sorry. By the way since I'll be heading out to explore our newly joined universes I thought I would make the offer. Who wants to come along?" The Doctor said with a smile and got a unanimous nod. "Alright then but, there's one thing before we go. Leo I'm sorry but, until I come across I'll need you to keep your true name a secret that name Nova should work just fine and seeing as you said you'll be different but, still recognizable I'll take it that your not that far off from your normal state?" Leo nodded. "I'm actually very similar to how I was as a human. Only slightly more Avian. You'll find out how that happened when we meet my old self. I'll stay in the TARDIS when we reach that point." He said with a confidant smile as Twilight finished writing a letter to the Princess. The Doctor used the TARDIS to send it off and the Box vanished with it's almost melodious tone. To another time and place as the Doctor shouted over the noise. "Onwards and Upwards!" to a cheer by his four companions.

The Librarian and her Knight in Crimson Armor end. Stay tuned for the next story. Until next time!

As I said this story will have a sequel and it's going to get a lot more wibbly wobbly timy wimy. The true adventure has just begun. May the radiance of the Celestial Siblings watch over you along the Eternal sky.