• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 1,576 Views, 48 Comments

Welcome To Golden Bell College - My Only Weakness



Hey look guys it's another college story. BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE

  • ...
11
 48
 1,576

Prologue

You grew up in Ponyville, you where happy, you had friends, you had a good life.

But one day your Dad got promoted so you had to move away leaving behind everything and everyone you know.

You made a couple of new friends when you move to this new town that was just on the outskirts of Trottingham

It's been 10 year since you moved from ponyville. You kept in contacted with some of your friend who still live back in your old town

A couple years ago living in your new town you suffered from an head injury which gave you amnesia and you couldn’t remember a thing. the only things you remembered to do was walk, talk and use the bathroom. Thank god for the last one.

It's been 4 years since the accident and you're still not good at writing. You've started getting the hang of it but writing was a big challenge for you. Just getting the letters right was a major pain in the ass.

You've managed to re-learn how to use a phone, how to use the internet and remembered everyone's names including your own.

The one thing that you really wanted to re-learn is how to play the guitar. You loved your guitar even more than you love the internet. You had your guitar signed by all the members of your favorite band.

After a couple more years you got accepted into Gold Bell College. Your parents couldn't of been any more proud of you.