• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 21,586 Views, 3,440 Comments

The Thousand Year Change - Darthvalgaav



After seeing what happened when she accidently changed her friends destinies, Twilight is curious about about the 'what if'. Like, for example, what if Luna had ponies a thousand years ago who noticed her.

  • ...
125
 3,440
 21,586

PreviousChapters Next
Be Brave

Applejack watched in amazement as ponies continued to flock towards the Prancington Theater. They came in large groups, ranging from ten to thirty every couple of minutes, wanting to help find the missing foals. The orange earth mare couldn’t help but feel touched that so many ponies wanted to help.

Already search teams had been put out. Each group that went out consisted of two guards and at least twenty civilian ponies. Shadow had made it very clear that only the guards were to take on Sunset. The others were only to help going door to door, search empty building, and other such things. However, if they got even a hint that Sunset was near, they were to contact their guards and wait for back up.

As for those who were still around, Shadow had put them to work as well. Many of them were taking calls from ponies claiming that they had seen Sunset Shimmer. These ponies would then relay the information to Shadow, who was working with a couple of the guards that remained to work on a map that would help them narrow down where Sunset could be.

Applejack and the others wished they could help. But, they didn’t know how any of the tech worked, nor did they know their way around the Dome. In short, they were useless. And that didn’t sit well with Applejack. Her little sister was missing and there wasn’t a single thing she could do. Twilight was helping them, at least until she had to go somewhere.

“Ah’ll be right back,” said Applejack to the rest of them. “Ah have to get ta the little filly’s room.”

“I’ll go with you,” said Rarity.

“Me too,” said Pinkie Pie.

Applejack shrugged as she made her way into the theater to use their restrooms, while wondering why mares always went into bathrooms in herds. Luckily, it was a short walk, as the bathrooms were in the entrance hall near the doors. As they walked in, the three easily spotted Twilight by the sinks. The poor mare was crying her eyes out as the water ran in the sink. Seeing this, Applejack forgot her needs and slowly walked over to her, so that she could put a hoof on her shoulder.

“Sugarcube, are ya alright?” asked Applejack in a soft tone. Twilight looked at Applejack before crying even harder. The purple mare then wrapped her wet hooves around Applejack’s neck. As she did this, Applejack turned her head to look at her friends, who had equally dumbfounded faces. When this started, Twilight seemed to be so strong and kept it together. But now, seeing her like this, made them realize just how much she had been keeping inside.

“It’s all my fault,” sobbed Twilight, crying into Applejack’s mane. “If I hadn’t brought Scootaloo here, then none of this would be happening.”

“Excuse me for being candid, but that’s nonsense and you know it,” gently scolded Rarity as she took a step forward.

“But, it’s true,” sobbed Twilight. “I just wanted to help Scootaloo. I wanted to help her fly and give her a good home. I should have known something bad would happen.”

“But, how could you?” asked Pinkie Pie. “I mean, it’s not like you knew that by bringing Scootaloo up here to the land of no baked goodies, that she’d become the target of some super scary mare with issues against you. That you could have known that when you brought her up here, that her friends would find out where she went and follow her, only to end up being captured by the same crazy mare. I know your super smart and all, but I don’t think you’re that smart.”

Applejack sighed. “What Pinkie here is trying ta say is that nopony here thinks it’s your fault.”

“But, it was my job to protect her,” insisted Twilight as she let go Applejack. “I’m her legal guardian. She just started calling me Mom! I was right there and I let Sunset take her away.”

“Listen, sugarcube,” instructed Applejack in a stern, yet kind, tone. “Ah want ya to listen, an’ listen good, because what I got ta say is the honest truth. The only pony that’s blaming ya is ya. Ya just wanted to help Scootaloo, an’ ah get it. What ya have done for that filly is nothing short of amazing. But, ya got ta ease up on yourself. No parent or older sibling would’ve ever thought that they’ll be in the same boat we’re in.

“As for Sunset, well, ah think ya did what ya thought was right at the time. Now, ah don’t get much of that fancy mumbo jumbo, but ya sure seem ta know a lot about it. Ya made a call ta the best of your ability and ya were wrong. But, the important thing is that ya tried. And, even when ya failed, ya didn’t give up. Ya got in contact with ponies that could help us.”

As Twilight listened to Applejack, she began to feel comforted by her honest words. Slowly, the guilt she had been directing towards herself began to fade. It wasn’t all gone, but she did feel better.

“Agreed,” said Rarity with a nod. “I certainly don’t blame you for anything that has happened. The only pony to blame for anything is that Sunset Shimmer character.”

“I guess you’re right,” relented Twilight with a slight smile. They talked for a bit while Twilight washed her face, as well as collecting herself. When the three finished their business and walked out of the washrooms, they had become a bit closer, maybe even friends.

As they exited the theater, the three of them noticed that Shadow giving orders, while putting his helmet back on. Seeing this, Twilight walked over to him.

“Is everything alright?” she asked.

Shadow nodded. “We just got a call from a mare saying that she spotted Sunset Shimmer getting an energy drink north of here. I checked it on our map and most of the Sunset sightings happen to be in that area. So, I contacted all the other members of the Guard and Shield Corps, and told them to concentrate our efforts there. I also called up the LBI and asked them to see if Sunset owns any buildings down there.”

“I’m coming with you,” said Twilight.

Shadow smiled. “Wouldn’t have it any other way,” he replied.

-x-

Sunset hummed a happy tune as she took a sip of her energy drink with her hooves, while her magic set up the camera stand. With each sip of her drink, she felt her drossiness leave her body. Which was a good thing, since she needed to be alert for what she was about to do. Skinning fillies would take all of her focus.

Speaking of fillies, so far she hadn’t heard a peep from her captives since she got back. ‘Must of have resigned to their fates,’ thought Sunset, setting down her drink on the table. She then looked over everything to see if she was ready.

The tools she would need to skin the four of them were nice and sharp. The camera was set, as were the four robots she planned to drape the skins over. She wasn’t worried about blood getting on her coat, or on the floor. When this was over, nothing would matter anymore, other than Twilight’s screams.

“Let’s get started,” said Sunset aloud before chuckling evilly. Happily, she trotted over towards the box holding her captives, while her magic undid the lock. By the time she was standing in front of the box, the lock was on the floor and her magic was now opening the box. Sunset was about to use her magic to grab two of the foals. One was going to be Scootaloo, so she could tie the helpless pegasus filly down, and force her to watch as Sunset worked on the other.

But, when Sunset looked down into the box, she was greeted by an unusual sight. Scootaloo was standing on her hindlegs, while her forelegs were holding the purple colt. Her left hoof was underneath the purple one’s belly, while her right was holding his tail. As Sunset raised an eyebrow at this, Scootaloo pulled on the tail. The next thing Sunset knew were the green flames firing right into her face.

Sunset screamed in pain, leaving Scootaloo and her friends to make their escape. While the orange pegasus used her wings to fly both her and Spike out of the box, Apple Bloom allowed herself to be used as a stepping stool, so that Sweetie Belle get on her before jumping out of the box. Once the three of them were out, Scootaloo flew back into the box to grab Apple Bloom, and then get them both out.

“This way,” shouted Sweetie Belle once the two landed. The three followed Sweetie Belle as they ran in the direction of the door. Behind them, Sunset’s screams of pain had turned into screams of rage. This urged the four to run as fast as their legs would allow.

Seeing the door before them, they slowed down so that they wouldn’t collide into it. Feeling that they were home free, they sighed in relief. Soon, they would be able to get out of here and find an adult who could help them. They would be safe from Sunset, and their families would come to get them. But, those thoughts ended as they looked up.

The door had no doorknob. The four looked around, desperate to find something like a doorknob, but all they found was a large black square next to the door. Not knowing what else to do, they pushed on the door, but it wouldn’t budge.

That was when they heard it. Coming behind them was the sound of somepony galloping in their direction. They knew it had to be Sunset, for she was the only pony in here with them. So, as a group, they turned left and began to run along the side of the wall, hoping they would be able to find some way out.

Scootaloo could hear her heart beating in her ears, beating out of fright and adrenaline. They had managed to take Sunset by surprise the last time, but she doubted that they could use the same trick twice. She was tempted to use her wings and fly ahead, but she refused to do that. If something happened to them, it would feel like she had left them behind in order to save herself. So, instead she ran with them.

Looking ahead, Scootaloo spotted something. It was a grate in the wall. She skidded to a stop and looked to see on the opposite side was an air duct. In other words, it was a way out! Not only that, it looked like it was big enough so that a filly or colt could easily walk into it, while an adult could have a hard time crawling through. Frantically, she began to buck the grate to knock it off the wall, but had little luck.

“Allow me,” offered Apple Bloom, figuring out what Scootaloo was trying to do. Scootaloo nodded and stepped away, just as Apple Bloom gave the grate a single buck, knocked it down. The other two fillies cheered happily as Apple Bloom gave a short bow.

“Alright, let’s go,” urged Spike, walking into the air duct. Sweetie Belle nodded as she followed him. Before Apple Bloom could enter, both she and Scootaloo heard Sunset getting closer.

“Get going,” ordered Scootaloo, shoving Apple Bloom into the air duct.

“But, what about ya?” asked the farming filly.

Scootaloo didn’t answer right away, but looked in the direction Sunset was coming from. She could see the crazy unicorn now. Her eyes were wild with rage. Her face, and a part of her mane, looked slightly blackened thanks to the attack from Spike. Around her was a greenish bubble that was most likely a force field spell. Seeing all this, Scootaloo gulped.

“I have to stay,” she said quickly.

“But-” began Apple Bloom, but was interrupted as Scootaloo pushed her into the air duct.

“Look, one of us has to stay here,” said Scootaloo quickly. “If we all go in there, then Sunset will just use her magic on us or something. But, I’m the one she really wants. If I stay here, then the rest of you can get away. Now GO!”

With that, Scootaloo used her wings and began to fly away. As Apple Bloom back up a bit, she watched in horror when Sunset stopped in front of the air duct. For a moment, nothing happened as the poor filly felt like her heart was about to explode from fear. Then, Sunset began to move away from the air duct, most likely chasing after Scootaloo.

As Apple Bloom turned around and began to walk through the air duct, she thought about the sacrifice her friend had made for all of them. ‘Ah’m gonna get out of here,’ she thought as she continued to walk. ‘And, when ah do, Ah’ll get help. Just hold on, Scootaloo.’

Meanwhile, back inside the warehouse, Sunset continued to chase Scootaloo around a corner. Right now, the others didn’t matter. She was the main target after all. If she got away, it wouldn’t matter what she did to the others. It wouldn’t hurt Twilight nearly as much.

As they turned a second corner, Sunset began to tire of this chase. It was time to end it and just kill the brat. So, Sunset dropped her shield spell and began to prepare a different one.

Scootaloo was flying with all her might. She knew she had to keep moving for as long as possible. Hopefully, she could keep Sunset busy until help arrived. She just had to keep flying.

However, she noticed that several of the large crates began to lift off the ground, and fly into the air. Quickly looking up, Scootaloo saw that they were hovering high in the air near the ceiling. Then, without warning, the green glow that surrounded them vanished, causing them to fall.

Scootaloo wanted to curse under her breath, but didn’t have the time. Instead, she sped up in order to avoid the falling crates. The first one missed her by several feet, but after that, they seemed to be getting closer and closer to hitting their mark each time. Soon, there were only two left and the last one just barely missed her tail. Quickly, Scootaloo wondered what she should do next, when an idea popped into her head.

Instead of continuing like she had been, Scootaloo went straight up. She saw the boxes coming right at her, and managed to avoid it. Looking down, she spotted Sunset remaining still, with her horn continuing to glow green, while pointing it at the young filly.

Fearing for what Sunset might try to do next, Scootaloo decided to move right, just as Sunset fired a beam of magical energy at her. Whether it was because Scootaloo had moved, or if Sunset had bad aim, but the magical attack miss its intended target of Scootaloo’s chest. However, the blast made a thin cut along the young filly’s side. It wasn’t very deep, but there was a thin line of blood.

Seeing that, Sunset’s horn was beginning to glow again, Scootaloo flew down into the isles of boxes. Sunset tried to stop her with a magical blast, but it missed as Scootaloo landed somewhere in the middle of the warehouse. Once of the ground, she began to run as quickly, and as quietly, as she could to find a hiding place.

“Enough of this!” came the raging voice of Sunset, followed by a crashing noise. “Do you have any idea who I am? I am one of the most powerful unicorns in the Republic! If it hadn’t been for Twilight, I would be Princess Luna’s prized student. If only she had just gone away like I wanted her to, then none of this would be happening!”

Scootaloo stopped in her tracks when she heard several more crashed. Looking up, she saw one of the steel boxes soar through the air, while being covered in a green glow. Shortly after it was out of sight, there was another crash. Scootaloo gulped, before wincing in pain. The cut on her side had not stopped bleeding as it was beginning to drip on the floor. If this kept up, then all Sunset would have to do was follow the blood trail right to her.

“This is taking too long!” yelled Sunset.

Scootaloo watched in horror as all the boxes began to be enveloped in Sunset’s magic. Then, all at once, they all lifted into the air and were flung against the wall, making a loud crashing sound that forced Scootaloo to cover her ears. When it was over, she could see Sunset panting several yards away. Her coat was now dripping with sweat from overexerting her magic.

“Nowhere to run now,” said the crazed mare, charging at the filly. Scootaloo tried to run for it, but Sunset had moved too quickly. She knocked down the filly and then stepped on her left wing, pinning it down to the floor.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” tiredly gloated Sunset as she began to put pressure on the wing. Scootaloo screamed out in pain, tears rolling down her face, as Sunset continued to put more and more of her weight onto the tiny wing. There was then a sudden snapping sound, followed by the loudest scream Scootaloo had ever done in her life.

But, Sunset wasn’t done. Instead of lifting her hoof, she began to grind it into the filly’s wing. Looking at said filly, she could see that Scootaloo was staring off into space with her mouth open in a silent scream. Whether she was in shock or something like that didn’t matter to Sunset. She was enjoying this, and wanted it to last as long as possible. However, her eyelids were beginning to get heavy, due to the effects of her energy drink running out, as well as all of her recent uses of magic.

‘Guess I’d better end this now,’ thought Sunset as she set her gaze on Scootaloo’s head.

She was about to raise her hoof, intended to bring it down hard, when she heard the sound of glass breaking and found herself in the shadow of a bat. Looking up, she saw two things heading towards her. The first was dozens of glass shards. The other was a very pissed looking bat pony flying right at her.

Before her mind could process this information, she felt a pair of hooves strike her chest, causing her to be sent flying several yards away. Her body rolled on the ground, before it was stopped by one of the steel boxes that was against the wall. Slowly, she looked up to find Shadow Blade, who was standing above Scootaloo and using his own body to protect her from the glass.

Sunset quickly scrambled to stand up, while feeling Shadow’s intense gaze never leaving her. ‘How did he find me here?’ she thought to herself. ‘Nopony should know about this place! I had it listed under my mother’s name. Even if they were going building to building, it would have taken them hours to find me.’

Meanwhile, Shadow was looking down at Scootaloo. He noted both of her injuries before silently thanking Princess Luna that she was still alive. While her injuries looked bad, he knew that their medical technology would fix her right up. Right after he dealt with Sunset, of course.

Shadow then took a step forward, snapping Sunset out of her thoughts. “Sunset Shimmer, in the name of Princess Luna, you are under arrest,” he said in a commanding tone, while walking towards her. “If you resist, I will use force to subdue you. If you try to flee, you will find this building surrounded by members of both set of guards.”

Sunset gritted her teeth. There was no way she was going to roll over without a fight. Not before she accomplished what she had set out to do.

With a loud scream of rage, Sunset ran towards Shadow, who was still calmly walking towards her. When she got close enough, she raised a forehoof to punch his face. However, Shadow reacted with a speed that made Sunset seem like she was moving in slow motion. Effortlessly, he caught her hoof with his own before using his other hoof to strike the middle of her outstretched foreleg. Sunset screamed in pain as she felt her own bones break with the greatest of ease, falling to the ground.

“My cutie mark isn’t for show,” noted Shadow, looking down at Sunset’s form. “My special talent is fighting. It is because of this that I was made Captain of the Royal Guard.”

Sunset let out a growl as her horn began to glow a lighter green than usual. Her managed to teleport to where Scootaloo was, and grabbed the filly with her good hoof before Shadow could turn around. She then pointed her horn at her prisoner.

“Looks like the tables have turned,” she said with a pained sneer as her horn lit up once more, while pointing it at Scootaloo’s neck. She noticed, however, that Shadow didn’t look worried or panicked. Instead, he seemed completely unfazed.

“So,” he said calmly, “this is what you have become. A pathetic creature who enjoys picking on those weaker than herself.”

“Shut it,” snapped Sunset as she tightened her hold around Scootaloo’s neck slightly. “Now, you’re going to tell me how you found me, or I’ll blast this stupid filly in the neck!”

Shadow grinned. “Well, it was very simple really: you messed up,” said the stallion.

“Impossible!” yelled Sunset.

“Oh, it is very possible,” said Shadow. “Your first mistake was getting an energy drink. A pony saw you and we moved into that area, since it had the most sightings of you. Your second mistake was letting those foals go. When we arrived in the area, one of my guards spotted them and they told us Scootaloo had stayed behind, in order to stall you as well as telling us you were in a warehouse. This is where your third mistake comes in, due to all the noise you were making.”

Sunset growled. “Not like it matters anymore!” she yelled as she was about to fired her magic at the filly. Before she could, the impossible happened. The magic was blocked by some force surrounding Scootaloo, and Sunset was sent flying back, by the very same force. As she laid there on the ground, Shining Armor appeared from the shadows, directly behind where Sunset had been standing.

“Nopony hurts my family as long as I’m here to protect them,” said Shining, glaring at Sunset.

Saying nothing, Shadow rushed over to check on Scootaloo. He quickly examined the extent of her injuries, before putting an ear to her chest. After hearing that her heart was still beating, Shadow let out a sigh of relief. Besides the cut on her side and her damaged wing, she looked alright.

“I’m going to call her in,” said Shining as he walked over to Shadow and Scootaloo. The bat stallion nodded. Silently, he was impressed by Shining’s magical defenses. Not only was the shield spell he used was strong enough to block all damage from the filly, but it was also invisible, so that Sunset had no idea that it had been cast, allowing her to trot right into a trap.

A half second later, there was a flash of light as Twilight teleported into the room. She took a quick look around, before her eyes widened in horror when she saw the state Scootaloo was in. She quickly rushed over to her and held the poor filly in her forelegs.

“What did she do to you?” Twilight whispered, tears beginning to roll down her eyes.

“AHA!” Both Shadow and Shining turned around to look in the direction of the noise, while Twilight’s eye’s narrowed in anger. Sunset was slowly willing herself to stand, while her horn was barely glowing light green.

“Does she really think she can do anything in the state she’s in?” asked Shadow as he noticed how Sunset’s legs were shaking. As if in answer to his question, Sunset formed a small magical dagger that looked like it couldn’t even cut whipped cream.

“She’s like one of those annoying villains from the movies,” said Shining as he rolled his eyes. “Never knowing when to give up.”

“Guess I’ll-” began Shadow but was cut off as Twilight stepped in-between the two, with her head lowered.

“Yes,” said Sunset with insane glee. “Stand right there!” With that said, Sunset shot her dagger at Twilight. As she did, Twilight raised her head to reveal her glowing white eyes. Her horn instantly began to glow and created a shockwave of magic that destroyed the dagger, before sending Sunset flying towards the wall and holding her there.

Twilight’s magic didn’t let up as Twilight cast her next spell. From her horn came purple chains that flew towards Sunset. They hit the tip of the crazed mare’s horn and looked like they were forcing their way into her. Sunset screamed in pain, feeling the chains inside of her. It was like no pain she had ever felt before. Then, it suddenly stopped, causing Sunset to sink back down to the floor.

Sunset looked up at Twilight, wondering what she did. Whatever it was, Twilight didn’t even look winded. She tried to call on whatever magic she had left, but was shocked to find nothing!

“W-what have you done to me?” demanded Sunset in a raspy voice.

“I used magic to seal away your own supply of magic,” explained Twilight. “Unlike the magic restraining rings, it’ll only last a week. But, it should be enough to make sure you can’t cause any trouble.” As she said this, Sunset found herself in a large blue bubble of magic, courtesy of Shining Armor.

-x-

Outside of the warehouse was a crowd, waiting in total silence. But, that silence was shattered when they saw Shining Armor marching out, while holding Sunset in her bubble prison. All at once, they began to cheer wildly. This did not last, however, for they all became silent again when they saw Twilight and Shadow exit the building.

On Twilight’s back was Scootaloo. Twilight had put the filly to sleep with her magic, while she did her best to tend to the wounds. Unfortunately, Twilight’s knowledge of medical magic was limited to basic first aid spells. She was able to stop the bleeding and put the broken wing in a make shift sling, but that was it. Deep down, Twilight was afraid that Scootaloo might lose that wing.

Upon seeing Scootaloo, the crowd began to roar like a wild beast. Many, like the ponies from Equestria, wanted to rush over to the filly and see if she was alright, but were stopped by the guards. Others opted to simply shout out insults to Sunset, while voicing their hopes that she received a nasty punishment for what she had done.

That was until the sound of thunder was heard throughout the Dome, silencing everypony. The crowd then seemed to part as Princess Luna stormed towards Sunset, with a look of murder in her eyes. Next to her was Princess Celestia, who was talking to her sister in an attempt to calm her down. Also with them was a griffon, as well as Doctor Healing Touch, who had brought along a large four foot silver egg with a red cross on it.

When Healing Touch saw Scootaloo, she raced ahead of the royalty to check on the filly. As soon as she was in front of her, Healing pulled out her pen device to begin scanning the injuries.

“This…this isn’t good,” said Healing with a frown. “The cut along her side we can fix with little effort. But, her wing…we might have to remove it.”

“But, she was just learning how to fly,” uttered Shadow, while Twilight paled a bit. “Isn’t there something you can do to fix it?”

Healing bit her bottom lip. “I…I can try,” she said. “I’ll put her in the emergency first aid pod, and get her to the castle as soon as possible. There, we’ll give her a heavy injection of nanomachines, as well as some of the most powerful healing spells. Just…don’t get your hopes up too high. We might have to replace the wing with a metal one.”

With that said, Healing Touch took hold of Scootaloo to place her in the silver egg, while Shadow and Twilight held each other. Right now, there was nothing more they could do, except wait and hope for the best.

“She has gone too far this time,” growled Luna as she walked towards Sunset. “I doubt that I will have to try hard for the death penalty, given what she has done. All that needs to be decided is how to do it. Ejected into the vacuum of space? Maybe place her in a prison pod, and then launch her towards the sun?”

“Princess Luna, don’t you think that killing her is a bit harsh?” asked Celestia. “I know that she has done some horrible things, but-”

Luna cut off Celestia as she turned to face her sister. “Thank you, Princess Celestia, for your input,” said Luna in a strong tone. “However, this isn’t Equestria. We handle things differently here in the Republic. I went easy on her last time, and this is the result. I could place her in a prison pod for fifty years, but I believe that she will just try this again once she has been released.”

“Perhaps exile?” suggested Celestia, refusing not to give up. Celestia had never been much of a fan for the death penalty, and did not wish to see her sister do something like that. Not when there were plenty of other choices she could make.

“Exile, turned to stone, turned to shadow,” ranted Luna as she resumed her march towards Sunset. “They are all just a way of sweeping the problem under the carpet, until they come back to bite you in the flank. Sunset Shimmer has proven to be too resourceful and determined to be allowed something like that. Besides, even if I did want that, where am I going to exile her to?”

“Equestria will take her in,” offered Celestia, causing Luna to stop in mid-step. Slowly, Luna turned to look at Celestia. “Please, Princess Luna, I believe there is still some good in her.”

Luna narrowed her eyes in rage, now marching towards Celestia. Did Celestia not understand what she just said? Sunset Shimmer was the type of pony that would let nothing stands in her way to get what she wanted. If she did banish her, then it would only be a matter of time before she made her way back to the moon somehow. Either by magic or building a ship to get back, she would find a way.

Not to mention the fact that the Republic was pissed at the unicorn. The Lunar Republic had not had dealt with a situation like this in centuries. If Luna were to simply exile her, it would cause an uproar that she would have to deal with, an uproar she could easily understood and agreed with. Sunset Shimmer had to die!

But, then an idea popped into her head. 'That might work,' thought Luna. 'While I would prefer just killing her outright, this might be a decent alternative. Once I'm done with her, Celestia can do whatever she wants with what remain.' Luna then stopped in her tracks a few inches away from Celestia's face.

“Are you certain you want her?” asked Luna. Celestia nodded. “Fine, but we are doing this my way. First of all, Sunset will not be allowed back into the Republic under any circumstance. Also, she will still receive a very severe punishment from me before I hoof her over to you.”

Before Celestia could ask what she meant, Luna raised her head high and spoke as loudly as she could. “I, Princess Luna of the Lunar Republic, sentence Sunset Shimmer to the fate of Living Death!”

Author's Note:

Will Scootaloo be alright? What is Living Death? Find out in the final chapter of the Sunset Shimmer Arc!

For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls was a very good episode. Having Luna in it worked well since she would be the one who could best understand how Sweetie Belle feels. I also loved Luna handled the situation. She let Sweetie vent and share with her her side of the story before showing the other side and then showing her the end results of her actions. Very direct.

PreviousChapters Next