• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,107 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,107

PreviousChapters Next
Elsewhere in the Palace

Risen Flag walked down the hallway, his eyes unwavering from the large, black door in front of him. An earthpony stallion in a suit with a nicely combed, dark brown mane and an off white coat stood waiting next to it. Clearly, he was the servant to the established senator, though something seemed frightfully off about him to Trixie, even when she talked to him with Flag near. The stallion always seemed fidgety in his black, tail-coated suit and obsessed over the cleanliness of his mane to the point that he could often be found adjusting it in a mirror. Trixie, to be perfectly honest with herself, never liked the stallion and found something to be most unsettling about him, particularly his eyes. Eyes that she found almost too similar to those of Risen.

“Good afternoon, sir,” the stallion stated as he swung the door open for Risen Flag and Trixie, and while Risen gave him a short nod of approval, Trixie ignored him completely. Yet, he stared at her, a hunger, almost lustful craze of a look burning inside those Celestia forsaken eyes of his. The stallion stepped inside of the room and closed the door behind him, ensuring that his own coattail did not catch in the door as it had earlier when he opened it for Risen that morning. The very moment the door closed, with the lock clicking into place, Risen Flag let out a horrendous howl of scream. One that seemed to shake the windows and seemed, at least to Trixie, that no pony should ever make that kind of sound.

“A human! Here in Equestria!” he shouted as he drifted towards his desk, his thrashing body swaying with each step until he came to rest at his black obsidian desk. He rested a single hoof against it as he slunk back into the leather chair, taking in the sight of his black granite tiled floors, sleek almost silvery streamlined panel walls and in his mind, admired the exquisite wine collection behind him to his left. “Ho̴w!̡” he howled, voice dropping several octaves as the wine bottles behind him exploded. Not a single bottle left whole in a matter of seconds, causing Trixie to shrink back into the corner. She watched as Risen’s eyes began to glow a vibrantly dark shade of red and his horn light up with radiant energy, almost like a fire in night. She watched in horror, but glanced perchance to see that he, the servant, stood by the door, never flinching but watching as though this scene did not faze him in the slightest, as though he witnessed this act before in another time, or perhaps even another place.

“H͜ow i̡s ͞it t͡h̡ąt͠ ́a͏f̡t̨er ̨al͏l I͘ havȩ do̧ne͏, àf́t̴e̶r̵ ͏all ͝of ̨the ͡car͟eful͏ p͡l̛a͏n͝n̴in̛g̛ ̧t҉o̶ s̨ec̴ur̛e͏ ̴my͜ p̀lac̀e̡ h͘er̡e̡ ̴th̨a̡t a̧ ҉w̧re҉t̵ch͡ed͠!” he slammed his hoof down, breaking every tile on the floor within a radius of five feet, sending black shards into the air. Several cascaded down with a quiet plink against the desk while others fired across the room, one landing in the mane of Trixie, who now began to feel tears forming in her eyes. “U͝prig͞h̛t̵ w͠al͡k̢ing ̶m͝an-ąp͠e h̴as̕ f͘o̷únd͏ h͜is̷ ̡wa̡y̸ i̛nto ̨Eq̨u̴e̛s͢tri͘a̸!͢?” he screamed, slamming his hooves once again into the floor, sending more shards into the air and shaking the entirety of the room. “W̛ȩ ͡ar̷ȩ this͘ ̀clos̀e! ͝This̵ ̧clo͞şe̛ t͜o ̛a͢c̢ţu̶a̶lly͢ oṕe͠n͠i͜n͠g̴ ̧the g̨át͝e ͡and́ ͝h͝e҉,̵ a fuckín̶g̵ h͡u̶man has s̢ho̵wn u̡p o͜n ̢our do͠o̷r̕s͞t͏ep wi̡th̛ a sḩi̵t e͠at̴įng gŕi̕n͜ on hi͠s facé!” he cried out bringing both front hooves down onto the desk, splitting it in twain and shattering itself as it cascaded down onto the floor beneath him. Trixie sobbed as she watched on in horror. Fire consumed Flag’s body, burning away that suit he wore so well, at least to her, as the glass around him melted. Pools of bubbling glass surrounded the stallion and with each howl he let out in frustration, the room seemed to bend and shake to his voice before a final flash of heat and fire that even Trixie could feel. However, what she saw before her could be described as anything but a pony, for the thing that stood in the flames possessed long, black hair, dark skin, and was bizarrely bipedal. “I͠ w̸i̧l͏l ͡wr͞a̕p͏ ̢my h҉a̧n͡ds̷ ̧a̸róund h̢is͏ ̷ţh͢r̢oat̵ ̷an͏d͢ ͟s҉t͟r̕ang͘le͜ ͞hi͠m̀ u̢ntil̕ hi̸s͢ ̀ey̷es̛ b̀ul͠g͘e f̷ro͢m̸ ̛th͢ei̸r ͟so͏ck͝e͝ts̡, a͜nd͝ ̸t͜he͘n҉ ͜I̴ s̡hall͘ ̢c̕r̴ush̕ h͝is̵ sk̕u͘l͟ĺ!” he said, thrusting his forearms in the flame and clenching his fists repeatedly as he raged. “Ánd then I wil̛l̕ ̕p̸o͝u̷n̡d́ ͡t͠he ̡r̡èmáin̡i̢ng̷ ̴bits̀ o̴f̵ his ͢br͠ai͞n̶ into̵ ͘th͠e̴ ҉f̀l͘oo̵r ͝as̴ I̵ ͞la̶u̸gh and of͝f̡er͡ ̀hi̴m up̨ ás͘ a sa̛c̶ri̧f͟ic̵e to͜ brin͠g ́fo҉rth m͝y ́F̢ath̡er!̢!!” he howled, raising his arms high into the air while the floor shook and several tiles and ceiling panels came loose, falling about the room.

“Stop it!” Trixie cried out through her tears and the fear coursing throughout her body, her mane falling about her face as she finally found the strength to stand and face Risen Flag. At her words, the creature in the flames fell forward and emerged from the now dying flames, the heat subsiding as the stallion stepped forward, his suit reforming with each delicate step he took towards the sobbing Trixie, who now wiped away her tears. As he walked closer, his horn glowed brightly with magic as the whole of room repaired itself and just simply embraced Trixie with a kind and gentle hoof. “Please stop it. Please, Risen, please,” she sobbed. All the while the room removed any evidence of the rampage that took place mere moments earlier as he leaned in closer, strengthening his embrace.

“It’s okay, Trixie. It’s all over now,” Risen said to her as the last pieces of the destruction replaced themselves, including a single shard of black tile that lifted itself from her mane and quietly migrated to its original position by the desk. “Everything’s fine, Trixie,” he soothed as he used his magic to fix-up her mane and the makeup around her eyes before placing a single hoof under her chin and tilting her face up towards his. In an instant, he quickly planted a kiss on her lips for just a moment before pulling away to watch as the blush rose on her cheeks. “Feeling better, my pet?” he asked, eliciting a soft, almost cooing moan from Trixie as she raised herself from the floor to her unstable hooves.

“Yes, Master Flag,” she moaned, nuzzling him as Risen Flag looked to the stallion at the door, who seemed rather disgusted by this act and merely rolled his eyes, all the while keeping to his post. Risen cast a look to the servant, motioning him to open a door directly behind him when three guards rushed into the room, spears raised.

“Is everything all right, Mister Flag?” the lead guard asked as the door swung shut behind him, the other two observing the relatively quiet and uneventful surroundings that the rest of the office had to offer. “We heard screaming and what sounded like fighting in your office but moments ago,” he continued, looking Flag square in the eyes as the senator merely smiled before stepping away from the guard, his back turned.

“You can cut the act, Chrysalis,” he stated, walking towards the recently opened doors. “You and your other changelings that you brought with you.” The guard pony laughed as the white fur and grey mane of the senior officer stallion burned away to reveal the sea-green wings, teal mane and chitin skin of the queen of the changelings.

“You’re good, Risen. You’re really good,” she chuckled as her two companions followed suit, leaving behind their disguises for more appropriate bodies. “Even those fools downstairs are convinced that we are the real guards and didn’t just devour their love before hiding the bodies,” she added, laughing all the while Risen Flag walked into the large room before them. Much like the office space of the senator, the meeting room possessed the same silver walls with the black tile flooring, except that at its center of this room was a large oaken table with a total of eight chairs surrounding it, each one with the senator’s symbol stitched into the back rest.

“Send the other two off to their proper stations, we are having a meeting,” Flag stated as he took a seat at the head of the table while Trixie took a seat to his right and Chrysalis, following the dismissal of her two companions, trotted over and took a seat to his left. Flag then raised a single hoof and tapped the surface of the table four times, at which point the doors swung shut and locked themselves and the table’s surface began to illuminate. The servant took a seat next to Chrysalis, a look of disgust on his face as he took his seat and adjusting his suit once he finally settled into the chair.

Across from Flag, a balloon floated down from the ceiling until the string touched the seat of the chair, at which point the balloon popped and a pony fell down from it into said seat. The pony wore white face make-up and possessed a curly, candy-red colored mane arranged on either side of his head, but with none atop it between his ears. His clothes consisted of a yellow jumpsuit with frilled cuffs above each hoof and three red, fuzzy-balls located along the underside of the jumpsuit. However, the most disturbing aspect of the pony was the red ball nose atop his snout and the almost cat-like, toothy grin that spread across his face when he smiled at the other members of the group.

From the shadows, a tall, completely hairless stallion wearing a black formal suit and tie stepped forth, his steps making no noise on the tiled floor, and seemed erratic as though he did not step forward at all. To the trained eye, it appeared as through this dapper gentlepony merely teleported inches forward at a time, rather than actually walking. He took a seat next to Trixie, but he did not speak, smile or even cast a single glance towards the other members assembled at the table before him, as it was rather difficult to do these things when a pony lacks a face.

Lastly, stepping forth from the shadows at the same time was a stallion wearing regal armor and possessed a flowing black mane that seemed to almost pull the shadows with him as he walked forward into the light. His eyes looked glassy and vacant, as though there existed no life behind them, and his steps seemed unnaturally slow, even for a pony wearing regal armor. The red unicorn horn atop his head possessed a single crack that ran along its entire length, and he smiled with a sharp-toothed grin. He took a seat next to the faceless pony as Risen Flag stood up from his seat to address the assembled ponies before him, examining each member of the group with great consideration.

“Thank you all for coming on such short notice, my fellow members of the Plush,” Risen Flag began. “Those of us who have made it are all present and accounted for,” he added, looking around the conference room table, a rather dour expression on his face. “Trixie,” he said turning to the mare on his right, “Chrysalis,” he said, looking to the changeling queen, “Joseph Curwen,” he stated as the butler subtly bowed his head, “Sombra,” the stallion said as the creature merely moaned in response, “Slenderpony,” and the faceless being merely nodded in reply, “and lastly, Haypennywise,” he concluded as the clown merely grinned back to the leader of the meeting. Flag stepped away from the table and slowly walked around it, his head held high as he addressed them all. “As you know, our plans of infiltrating the Equestrian Government are proceeding according to schedule without the slightest hitch, except for the soul of our newly resurrected compatriot warning the Element of Magic of our plan.” he paused for second, “Sort of. However, she is not a problem as long as the empty-headed troll of a god- princess these equines call a leader keeps her calm. We should have little to nothing to worry about as far as she and the others are concerned. I have had our dear Slenderpony gather intelligence on the so-called ‘Elements of Harmony Bearers’ that many of you have actively reminded me of and in some cases, actually met. The Element of Magic, as told by Slenderpony to myself, is an insane, obsessive-compulsive whore, while the Element of Laughter is a gluttonous sweet eater and potential sex fiend. The Element of Loyalty is a loud mouth and oft-inconsiderate pony with a penchant for voyeurism. The Element of Honesty is quite possibly the closest thing to normal with possible feelings for the Element of Loyalty. The Element of Kindness is a softhearted animal lover, while at the same time is a ravenous bloodthirsty fiend with a possible addiction to fornication, and lastly, the Element of Generosity is a whore.” He stopped for a second as Trixie emitted a giggle while Curwen merely looked at her and rolled his eyes at her droll sense of humor and amusement. “Nevertheless, these six sexual deviants and their associates, of which none are of concern, are not a problem and pose little threat to us. The problem is the human being that somehow happened to stumble into this world and is now freely associating himself with the Elements of Harmony.”

“A human?” Chrysalis asked. “In Equestria, but that’s impossible. They only exist in fairy tales and cheaply written children’s stories that take place in high school settings with little grasp of canon character development whatsoever.” The Plush all looked over at her, and even drew a rather confused expression from Risen Flag, who stopped walking all together, and now gave her a look that forced her to look away. “I read Esquire, so shut up,” she quickly said in defense as Risen Flag murmured the phrase, ‘okay then,’ before resuming walking around the table.

“I can assure you that humans do exist. After all, this is not the first one I have encountered in my travels and believe me, they are a threat, a real one at that.”

“Though you must admit, they are rather exquisite tasting,” Haypennywise spoke up, drawing concerned looks from everypony at the table save Joseph Curwen and Risen Flag, and even elicited a groan of disgust from Trixie. “I’m just stating the obvious, since nopony else was going to,” he continued before Flag interjected and proceeded on with his speech.

“Regardless of whether or not the consumption of their flesh is delicious or otherwise, we still have the problem of dealing with the human being first and foremost,” Risen Flag continued pausing momentarily back at his chair. He then placed both front hooves on the back of his chair and let out a sigh. “Out of all of the creatures in the known cosmos, the human is one of the most dangerous of them all, and is the only creature here that poses a threat to myself as well as the rest of you.”

“How can we be sure of this?” Trixie stated, “I mean, after all, there is only one of them in Equestria, right and I guess what I am trying to say is that perhaps our efforts are best placed elsewhere for now. I mean, what is the point of going after one human, that is what you are going to...” she started as Flag rubbed the bridge of his snout and winced his eyes a bit as though in pain of sorts.

“If you are done with your rambling, Miss Lulamoon, I would appreciate if you let the knowledgeable speak on this matter and not the undereducated,” Risen Flag stated rather coldly, causing Trixie to shrink back into her chair while the others just stared on, looking to their leader. “In my own time, I saw three of these creatures storm into a backwater town and murder a helpless creature in the process of trying to bring forth its own kind from across the rift to rid the planet of the wretched upright ape-men.” His horn then came alit and he drew a glass of water to his lips, taking a lengthy drink and then set the glass back down onto the table behind him next to a pitcher of water. “These creatures are dangerous, and if one has made it, there is no telling the threat he poses not just to me but to all of us and everything that you want. My fellow members of the Plush, if there is nothing done about this human in Equestria, then everything that we are moving towards will be in vain, which brings me to my point.” He paused and looked back towards the members of the Plush as each of them began murmuring amongst themselves, trying to find some answer that was not there, except for the obvious one that none of them wanted to address.

“If we don’t do something, I won’t get my love,” Chrysalis sadly whispered under her breath, looking at the others with a striking amount of worry and panic in her eyes.

“My body back,” Curwen spoke at last, expressing genuine concern over this human problem and looked away from his master as he seemed to be in deep thought.

“My wish,” Trixie said, causing Curwen to look back at her and cast her a look of utter disgust at her simple desire for some petty wish.

“Our solution is one of the most simple we can afford right now, and that is to kill the human,” Risen Flag said almost flatly before looking down the table at the members of the Plush, not a single gaze reading of shock or horror at the prospect. “Ordinarily, we would take longer precautions and a story to surround the human with before we destroy him, but we cannot afford credibility when killing him. That brings me to the next point. Which is how we carry out the deed of murdering the human before he can do any harm to us.”

“I volunteer,” Chrysalis said, standing up from her chair and raising her hoof high into the air.

“No, you cannot take this task Chrysalis. I have already chosen the perfect pony for the job,” he replied as he cast his gaze down the table to the clown sitting with his back hooves propped up on the table, an evil grin spread about his face.

“It would be an honor to kill this human,” Haypennywise chuckled, “and with your permission, I would like to indulge myself in the eating of his body once it do.”

“You could fuck it for all I care, just make sure that the creature is dead,” Risen Flag said before a grin spread across his face. “In fact, bring me his head, arranged with his genitalia placed inside of his mouth with his eyes gouged out served on a silver platter and a fine chardonnay on the side.” Trixie, who had kept her calm for the most part of the meeting, found herself on the verge of vomiting at Flag’s suggestion of what to do with the head.

“Consider it done,” Haypennywise said before vanishing altogether from the room, leaving behind only a simple red balloon floating in his chair.

“And with that, mentlegen, I conclude this meeting,” Risen Flag concluded and with those words, Slenderpony and Sombra faded nigh instantaneously into the dark from whence they came. “Slenderpony,” Flag said before either of them disappeared completely. Slenderpony faded back into the room at Flag’s words. “I have another task for you,” Flag said as he turned away from his chair. Slenderpony just silently stared back at him. “Watch the skies.” With his command received, Slenderpony merely nodded as he faded back into the shadows.

The remaining ponies walked from the room back into the office of the senator, with Chrysalis turning towards the door to leave and Joseph Curwen returning to his post as the servant of Risen Flag. “Chrysalis, I do have an assignment for you,” Flag stated upon reaching his desk. Using his magic, he levitated a file from within a drawer to the queen’s face. She, upon seeing it, opened the file and held aloft a photographs of certain pony. “That is why I could not let you go to kill the human. I need you to do something for me,” Flag said, walking towards the queen, an air of confidence about him that seemed almost unnatural for a pony.

“You want me to kill her, Master Flag,” she asked, a sly smile spread across her face as the stallion senator stood beside her and looked on at the photos.

“No, no, not yet anyway,” he began, “I need you to have one of you best changelings impersonate her and commit some rather foul acts in the name of a political insurrection against the will and good nature of Celestia.” He laughed a bit and looked on at the photo, and then to Chrysalis, who seemed to have something on her mind. “Is something the matter, my sweet?” he asked, his lips nearly touching her ear as he very much whispered that last word into it, eliciting a pleasurable moan from the changeling queen.

“N...n...no my Master, it’s just that, this mare may be a bit d...di...” she seemed to lull off into some pleasurable state of bliss until Flag bit her ear, “Difficult.”

“How so, my bon-bon,” he cooed, licking his way down to her mouth before planting a solid kiss upon her lips and, although Trixie who’s face burned with envious rage could not see it, was forcing his tongue into the Queen of Changelings mouth. Eventually, Risen Flag pulled away and looked her into the eyes before stating, “Now speak coherently, or else I will have to punish you.”

“This mare’s eyes may make it difficult to see, given their condition and odd placement,” she moaned, her legs quivering with each word as the stallion walked back to his desk.

“I don’t care, just make it happen,” he said as he took a seat in his chair. Trixie, still standing by the chair, her face red with anger and envy as the queen bowed her head before leaving the room. “Oh, and Chrysalis.” Flag addressed her before she left the room.

“Yes,” Chrysalis replied as she eagerly turned to face him again.

"I want you to have two other changelings monitor the Element of Magic, Miss Sparkle," he said to her, pushing several other files to the side and placing a peculiar piece of parchment into the desk drawer. "She may pose no threat to us now, but there is no guarantee of that once she speaks with the Princess. Watch her and if she gets a bit too," he paused for a moment as though searching for the word, "meddling, yes that's it, then deal with her any way you see fit."

“As you wish, Master Flag,” Chrysalis replied before she turned back and continued out the door.

“I know that you are jealous, Trixie, and know that you shouldn’t be,” Flag said to her, all the while staring towards the door that Curwen stood by, watching Chrysalis leave and change into a guard once more.

“And why is that?” Trixie huffed before suddenly being enveloped in a field of red magic and levitated to the desk in front of Risen Flag, where she plopped down. Within seconds, the senator kissed her furiously with such force as to shock Trixie until she could feel herself lulling into a state of unknown pleasure. He continued, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he kissed her harder than before, nearly causing her to lose her breath until he pulled away and watched as a single strand of drool dripped from her lips. Suddenly, the magic took hold of her clothes, tore them free from her as she let out another moan of pleasure and watched as Risen Flag began to kiss down her neck and body.

“Curwen, ensure that I am not bothered for the next six hours,” he stated to the door stallion, who bowed and then proceeded to close the door behind him as he stepped out into the hallway. Flag then continued to kiss down Trixie’s body as she cried out in pleasure before he came back up to kiss her on the mouth and looked her deep into her eyes, a rage of passion burning in his to equally match the lust of hers. “I am going to fuck you into immortality.”

-Meanwhile-

Outside of Las Pegasus in the Neighvada desert stood a series of large warehouse buildings and aircraft hangers, filled with various crates and boxes as ponies milled about between them. Some ponies were charged with moving the crates to the neighboring hanger where they were to be sorted while others took the contents into the larger warehouses where they were put to proper use. Along the side of the largest warehouse hung a sign, painted, or rather printed, to read with the company logo and name. The logo was a raven raising its steel-like wings into a red sun while the name was printed in a simple white font. Inside the building, rows upon rows upon rows of mares and stallions worked at assembling the latest and greatest in their company’s proud product, a new item sure to bring ‘Equestria into the Modern Age’ as the CEO stated at the opening of the factory. The product would then be packaged into specifically labeled boxes before being placed on a cart and taken to the newly built airport to be shipped to the purchaser wherever he or she was.

Inside one of the warehouses sat three ponies, each eating daffodil sandwiches for lunch while sharing a few cups of coffee between them. Well, as the least the two stallions. The mare on the other hoof, simply stared towards the wall behind them, lazily eating her sandwich with slow, nearly cautious bites. Her eyes never once leaving the wall.

“Hey, what’s up with the oddball over there, just staring at the wall like that?” the Pegasus asked the earth pony as he finished his sixth cup of coffee.

“I’m not sure,” a deeper and more rough voice replied, “I heard that she was just released from a hospital of some-kind, like one of those mental hospitals I’ve heard of.”

“Probably best to just leave her alone then,” the Pegasus said as he glanced towards the clock on the wall and then encouraged his friend that they should return to their shift, seeing as their break was over.

However, the mare just sat their staring at the wall as though it meant something to the blue pony with a screw cutie-mark and grey frizzled mane, though the hardhat obscured most of it. She stared up at the wall, at the painting of the CEO that looked out over the workers as they stood in the assembly lines building their company’s products in the air-conditioned factory floor.

“Hey, Screwloose, it’s time to get back to work,” a foreman stated as he walked up to her, but she just continued staring at the wall, and at the painting of the brown coated stallion in the dark suit with the slicked back black mane and smile spread across his face. The earth pony stood up from her place and looked once more at the painting and its placard displaying ‘Risen Flag, Corporate Executive Officer of Flag Industrial Works’ before returning to her station to finish the assembly of the latest rifle, sidearm and ammunition that served as the company’s product.

“My life for you,” she said before walking away to her station and humming the words: “Bumpity, bumpity, bumpity,” to herself.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Chapter written by DaedaltheusXIV

To all of you who follow this story. Rest assured, and take it from me. This is NOT over.

The story will continue. It will continue in Part 2: Raise the Flag, which will be out at the end of this week.

But yeah, to all of you who watch, favorited, and liked this story, thank you all. This would be possibly without any of you. *sniff* (really, that was a genuine sniff) I really do have the greatest fans in the world. I want you all to know that.

You all are even more awesome than the awesome in my name.

Yeah, thank you all.

Jason Morgan and Risen Flag will return.

PreviousChapters Next