• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,120 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,120

PreviousChapters Next
Duh duh da da duh duh duh da da

Pinkie Pie's sudden mane street musical
Safety Dance by Men Without Hats

Suddenly, some strange, and yet incredibly familiar music comes out of nowhere (you even look around to try and find where its coming from, but can't find a damn thing) as you watch Pinkie Pie skip through the town. Then, even more suddenly, she starts to sing, and BY ALL THAT IS HOLY YOU DO KNOW THIS SONG!!!

"We can dance if we want to,
We can leave your friends behind."

She begins to sing.

You will then proceed to have a duet with Pinkie Pie because... FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Also it just fits this beautiful day don't ya think?

Action: Wonder how the hell Pinkie is singing human music... On second thought, don't wonder, it'll hurt your brain. You kind of need that right now.

Also, you have the indisputable, unfightable urge to join in with Pinkie's Song! ONE OF THEM ONE OF THEM ONE OF THEM...

Sing or die. Choose wisely.
Also, record this event with your pocket book and that crayon you found from CMC's clubhouse. Pencils are over rated.

Have her singing Safety Dance!
You join in on the singing and dancing as a group of ponies do the same, apparently you are helpless to do so. You have no idea why Pinkie has this power, but it doesn't matter it's fun

What you must do however is sing with her! And dance with her! Sing and dance with her dangit! Embrace the Pinkie!
And then go eat, before taking a break, relaxing... and then going to meet the crazy female unicorn who has been chasing you all over and trying to rape you since you got there.

Hug a pony.

You stand for a moment wondering how the hell this pink pony can possibly know human music, but then again, this is the same pony who pulled a canon out of nowhere in the middle of the forest, somehow knew about the existence of the dinosaur, pulled out a door frame for you to walk through when you did it, and now have her ghost... thing... whatever. Following you around for seemingly no reason. So to spare your brain the pain of trying to figure all this out (even though the brain itself doesn't feel pain), you just let it go.

Then suddenly, you are hit by it. You have absolutely no idea what it even is, but you are hit by it. You look down at Bon Bon, who just looks back up at you. Then you look at Lyra, who is smirking at you. She can see it. She knows it. You decide not to question it either, and without even thinking, you start running right for the pink pony. That's right. You run. You run right for her as fast as you can.

Right as you reach her, you throw your arms around her and pull her in a big hug.

"Cause your friends don't dance,
And if they don't dance,
Well they're no friends of mine."

You then sing for no reason as Pinkie Pie returns your hug.

Then, while still hugging you, she points her hoof forward really badly, indicating you must go.

"I say, we can go where we want to,
A place where they'll never find."

She continues singing as you let her out of the hug.

"And we can act like we come from out of this world,
Leave the real one far behind."

The two of you then sing together as you pull her face into yours and scream the into it, she does the same to you. The two of you then start walking forward and Pinkie Pie keeps skipping in the way she usually does.

"We can dance."

You say as you notice Lyra and Bon Bon following behind you.

"Come see!"

Rainbow Dash says as she suddenly flies down right next to you. She then lands on the ground, grabs Pinkie Pie by her front hooves, and then the two of them start dancing in a circle with each other while still moving forward.

I don't care, as long as long as my OC (Twister) plays the piano.

Then suddenly, out in front of one of the buildings, you see a red unicorn with a blue mane and tail playing a piano. So that's where the song is coming from. Actually, the second that thought enters your head you take a moment to think. There are other instruments being played beside the piano, so where the hell are those coming from? This guy is obviously playing the piano but... ah fuck it. JUST KEEP SINGING!!!

"We can go where we want to,
The night is young and so am I."

You sing as Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie stop dancing with each other and Pinkie Pie just skips forward. Rainbow Dash hangs in the air right next to you. You wave to Pinkie Pie as she skips forward. She responds by smiling like she's whacked out of her mind and hopping in place as she moves. You don't even want to comprehend the physics of that.

"And we can dress real neat,
From our hands to our feet,
And surprise'em with a victory cry."

You sing as you watch Rainbow Dash do a flip in mid air right next to you.

"I say, we can act if we want to,
If we don't nobody will."

You, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Lyra and Bon Bon all sing together as you keep walking forward, well Rainbow is flying and Pinkie is hopping, but semantics. You just keep walking forward and wave to all the ponies you see. All of whom wave back and smile.

You're starting to wonder if you took LSD somehow while you were walking around. Unlikely, but it would explain why you are doing all of this.

"And you can act real rude,
And totally removed,
And I can act like an imbecile."

Suddenly a dog starts following all of you. It looks surprisingly like Applejack's dog Winona. At least, you think its her, you could be wrong.

"I say, we can dance, we can dance,
Everything is out of control."

You all keep singing as you reach a fence that you are sure wasn't there before. You've been through this area before, you're pretty sure of it. You all then look back and notice the entire town following you.

"We can dance, we can dance,
We're doing it from wall to wall."

Yeah, the LSD doesn't sound to unbelievable now. Then again, you are in a world of magical talking ponies.

"We can dance, we can dance,
Everybody look at your hands."

You sing as you, Pinkie and Lyra do a really bad interpretive dance.

"We can dance, we can dance,
Everybody's taking the chance."

You all sing as you dance in place.

"Safety dance,"

You sing as you make a giant S with your arms.

"We'll safety dance,"

Now another S.

"Yes, the safety dance."

Pinkie Pie, Lyra, Rainbow Dash, and Bon Bon all join in. That spells SSSSS.

Now the entire town is following you as you all walk through the town right towards town square. The fence seemingly forgotten, like it was never even there to begin with. They are all making the giant S's as well.

As you reach the town square, things are just getting weirder. Suddenly there is a renaissance fair set up. You are definitely sure that wasn't there before. On the plus side, you see more ponies playing instruments, including the red unicorn playing the piano from before. So now you at least know where the music is coming from.... or do you?

"We can dance if we want to,
We've got all your life and mine."

You and Pinkie Pie then suddenly hug each other again as you both keep singing.

"As long as we abuse it,
Never gonna lose it,
Everything will work out right."

You both scream that last line into each other's faces again as you let go of each other and dance around the little fair. You then notice some ponies wearing chicken masks. You kind of want to know what their deal is. Along with the deal of that stupid pole in the middle of the fair.

"I say, We can dance if we want to,
We can leave your friends behind."

You and Pinkie keep singing as she dances around you. You kind of want to find whoever came up with this and tear him a new cornhole. For some reason.

"Cause your friends don't dance,
And if they don't dance,
Well they're no friends of mine."

Oh no. It's getting worse. A medieval puppet show. No seriously, now there is a medieval puppet show going on.

"I say, we can dance, we can dance,
Everything is out of control."

You then watch Berry Punch and Minuette, who seem to have come out of nowhere, make two more giant S's.


"We can dance, we can dance,
We're doing it from wall to wall."

Maybe if you clap your hands. All of this will go away.....

It doesn't work.

"We can dance, we can dance,
Everybody look at your hands."

You then watch as Minuette smacks Berry Punch on her ass, who in turn spins around, jump tackles Minuette to the ground, and then starts shoving her tongue down her throat. Between the two of them, Lyra and Bon Bon, and now Vinyl and Octavia, you're starting to wonder just how many lesbian couples live in this town... Not that that's a bad thing in any way. It means more ponies who aren't likely to jump you in the event of another incident.

"We can dance, we can dance
Everybody's taking the chance."

You sing as you just now decide to not care about anything anymore. Its only making your brain hurt. You turn your back, then again, jump up and down and do more bad interpretive dances.

"Safety dance,"

You sing as Pinkie Pie comes back and starts hopping around you.

"We'll safety dance,"

Now Pinkie Pie is rolling on the grass.

"Yes, the safety dance."

Then suddenly a bunch of random images flash through your head real fast.

Oh, thank god its over.

-Some time later, at Sugarcube Corner-

Well I would suggest purchasing a scone and---

What the heck?! What are you what are you doing to my keyboa

BreAK YoUR armS HuMan. NoW.

"What the fuck just happened?" You ask no one in particular as you take another bite out of your scone. Then suddenly, you feel yourself grab your arms aS I coMMAnD yOu T-

ESTABLISHING CONNECTION....

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED_WARNING WEAK!!!

RELAYING FEED

Okay͠,̨ ͜I'̶ll̷ b͠it̕e. What͘ ţhè ̡fu̷c̢k̵ ́i̢s t̨his̛?

...̵

.̷..҉

...͢

That's͟ wh̡at̕ ͞I̴ ̛thou҉gh͏t̵.

I͟'͘ḿ t͢h͢e ̡onl̕y o͞ne͝ allowe͠d̢ t͟o h͜ac͜k̸ ͘tḩi̛s ͞chan͘n̷e͝l.

Ǵo͢o͏d day̨ ͢s̷ir. ͟

CONNECTION LOST-

"What the fuck just happened!?" You ask no one in particular as you take another bite out of your cupcake.

"Oh, that was just one of Pinkie Pie's random mane street musicals," Lyra replies as she downs another cupcake whole. "We don't really question them, we just join in when we can and have some fun."

"Really," you say, now kind of curious. You still want to know what was up with a lot of that. "Does this sort of thing happen often?"

"More often than you think," Bon Bon says as she nibbles on her cupcake. You think about that for a moment. After about a moment, you decide to log it in your new pocketbook. You just scribble a few quick notes in there about this for later. You have a feeling that this isn't gonna be the last time you hear of this. Or get involved in one.

Gotta agree, this song would be awesome in the extreme!!

Also, musical or not, I have a few steps that play into my last suggestion.

1.) Enter Sugarcube Corner as the music begins, Jason actually recognizing and loving this song.

2.) As Pinky begins the lines, Jason chimes in at, "I said, You're such a sweet young thing, why you do this to yourself?" Grinning as they both go in for the chorus.

3.) The song continues, with Jason and Pinky moving over the floor of the Bakery, doing odd imitations from the song with pastries. IE: Pinky using a long glazed doughnut as a knife, and Jason with a cream-filled croissant being his wallet.

4.) As the song ends he asks how Pinky knows that song, and she responds, "Silly billy, I know that song because I hear it on the radio!" Bon-Bon asks which station, and Pinky rattles off an earth station, while Lyra corrects with it's pony-fied name. Pinky replying, "That's what I said, right?"

5.) After the fun, they all order and get some food. Jason, in addition, to his order, gets from Pinky, "A Super-Dooper-Ultra-Special-Once-In-A-Lifetime-Mega-Mecha-Mugguffin Magic Muffin!! I don't know what it'll do, but it's sure as Sugar delicious! Made one for Derpy one time, she got her mailmare job afterwards and has never missed a delivery to date afterwards!"

6.) Jason will answer, "Because of the thing's...magic?"

7.) "NO silly! It's because it tasted so good, she was at her happiest when she applied, and has stayed her happiest since, so she does the best job ever, DUH!" Jason will look at the muffin , before shrugging and putting it in his back pocket.

(Note, the Muffin, SHALL NOT GET SQUISHED!! It will remain in perfect condition and freshness for however long it is in there.)

That's all I got for now, best of luck to ya!!

"Yeah, but you know," Lyra says as she takes a bite out of another cupcake. "I'm not really complaining. Sometimes it just feels good to break out into song for no reason. Isn't that right Pinkie?" At that, you look up for a moment, expecting her to be there, but she isn't.

"YEP!" Pinkie Pie suddenly says as she suddenly appears in between you and Lyra, pushing Lyra to the side so she can sit next to you. She then looks up at you. "So did you like my musical? Did you did you did you!?" She asks while batting her eyelashes at you.

"Um... yeah," you respond. The more you see this pony the more she confuses you. You have no idea why she has this power or powers like it, but you're not about to try and figure them out. You're just glad she's on your side. At least, you think she is... you hope she is. "Actually, I'm more curious how you know that song?" you then ask her. At that, Pinkie Pie just giggles.

"Silly billy," she says to you. "I know that song because I heard it on the radio."

"What station?" Bon Bon asks before you can say anything else. Much to your surprise, Pinkie Pie actually names an earth station. Lyra however, tries to correct her by naming the same station, but with a pony pun in it. God there are a lot of those here.

"That's what I said right?" Pinkie Pie replies, confused.

"Yeah, I guess," Lyra says, looking just as confused as you are. You decide not to get into this as you take another bite out of another cupcake.

"So, do you like your cupcakes, Jason?" Pinkie suddenly turns back to you and asks.

"Yes," you reply to her. "They are very good." You then watch Pinkie Pie make what you can only guess is a fangirl squeal, but then she suddenly interrupts it with a gasp.

"GASP!!!" She explains. "I almost forgot!" she further explains before she ducks back under the table. You, Lyra and Bon Bon all look under the table where she went, but she's nowhere to be seen. "Here you go Jason!" Pinkie Pie suddenly returns, in front of the table you are all sitting at. She then places another cupcake on the table. It looks pretty much like a regular cupcake, with purple frosting, yellow sprinkles, and a single candle in it.

"What's this?" You ask as you pick it up and bring it close.

"DON'T EAT IT!!!" Pinkie Pie suddenly explains as she grabs it from your hand and puts it back on the table. "This is a special cupcake I made for when you see Twilight tonight." Pinkie then explains. "You cannot eat this cupcake at all unless one very wery specific thing happens." Pinkie continues. You just remain silent, motioning her to continue. "You can only eat this cupcake if things go bad when you meet Twilight. Like if she gets all CRAZY," as she says that, you watch her eyes spin around like wheels. It looks kind of dizzy. "Then that's when you eat it. It's a special, emergency, super, duper, oh Celestia I am going to get raped by Twilight please help me cupcake!" She finally finishes... you think. "So please don't eat it." She says with a smile. "Not yet."

"All right," you reply to her as you take the cupcake and look at it again. You really have absolutely no idea how this cupcake can possibly help you. Then again, it was made by the pony who could start musicals on command, so you're not about to complain. You figure that when the time comes it will do what it has to. Otherwise, all will go well and you don't have to eat it. "Thank you, Pinkie." You say to her.

"Oh no worry, Jurry," she replies. You think she just tried to combine your name with 'worry' somehow and failed, but you decide not to say anything. "Just don't eat it unless Twilight goes crazy again."

"All right," you say to her. "I won't."

"Good," Pinkie Pie says before she suddenly zips away back to parts unknown. You, Lyra and Bon Bon all just look each other for a moment. They both appear to be just as confused as you are. Well, since they have nothing else to say, the three of you just return to eating your complementary human cupcakes. Except for the emergency one though. You're not gonna eat that one.

Sorry; but the music department is where I've failed at so... Yea I've got nothing.
Oh while I was watching an old episode from doctor who I've thought of a silly refrence that will help kill that time turner is the doctor(or become him): mention that Time Turner haves a fob watch that looks like the doctor(and follow me on this one) he state that's its broken and never open it: you can do three things with this:
A) Open it and puff Time Lord (Most unlikely choice here that I know you wouldn't chose. Heck I consider not putting this choice up but it is required)
B) Open it and it really is a broken fob watch(most likely choice you would chose by the way add suspense when doing either choice A or B)
C) keep it closed and save it for later(...just for a third option for convince for later chapters. if the commenters get to hepatic asking you to open it and you don't want him in just choose B)
Sorry there was a lack of references in my comments that weren't good now for my suggestion........... Shot I've got nothing uh plot device? I've got it the leader of the rising something(can't remember sorry) tries to rape Jason(it's a she right if not then he will assume that Jason is a girl and still rape him!)

After about thirty minutes, the three of you are set to leave. Right as you walk through the door however, you run right into Time Turner, who was just walking in along with Derpy.

"Oh, I am terribly sorry," Time Turner quickly says to you, rubbing his face.

"No, its all right," you reply. "I didn't see you there, so it's my fault."

"No no," Time Turner says in response. "I wasn't looking where I was going, I..." Right before he can say another word though, you look down at the ground and notice he dropped something.

"Oh, hey," you say as you bend down and pick it up. Hey, these ponies were polite to you, its only fair that you do the same. "You dropped your..." you say as you hand it to him, but then stop for a moment and look at it, it looks familiar.

"Oh, that," Time Turner says. "That's just a broken fob watch. I just keep it with me for good luck." You would respond to that, but something is keeping your attention on the watch. Something about it...

You think nothing of it though and give it back to him.

"Thank you," Time Turner says as he takes it and puts it back in his pocket. "And again, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," you say to him. "I'm sorry too." You then look over and notice Derpy next to him. In all that you almost forgot he was there. "Hi Derpy." You say to her.

"Hi Jason," she says to you in her adorable voice.

After that little encounter, you, Lyra, and Bon Bon all make your way home.

-A short walk home later-

After a short walk, you three finally get back home. After you kick off your shoes and plop down on the couch with the three of them, Lyra speaks to you.

"Well, we still got a couple hours before you're supposed to meet Twilight for dinner," Lyra says.

"What should we do?" you ask her.

"Well we could always, you know," Lyra says as she brings a hoof to her mouth and inhales a bit. You get what she is going for. You then notice Bon Bon smirk at the idea. Once again you are left with a choice. Do you want to do this now, or do you just want to simply wait until its time to meet Twilight.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Also I am going to be keeping this counter here until further notice.

Blazewings thunder: 6
Masterweaver: 5
somepony1: 1

So yeah, you three. Make them count. :twilightsmile:

Also I kind of took more inspiration from this than the actual song for this chapter :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next