• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,120 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,120

PreviousChapters Next
Meet Lyra

Give her a running tackle hug inside the home and say 'Thank you' over and over again.

Can't possibly be worse than facing the lavender purple destroyer of worlds.

So go on inside!

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

I get my ass over there as fast as I can. Any port in a storm, right?

He runs in, tackling her inside her home, shutting and locking the door behind her and says "I will give you 10 minutes to do whatever you want with my hands other than mutilating them or removing them from my body to put onto yours if you hide me from Twilight and Applejack and help me find a pair of pants. Or at the very least a stylish enough skirt to be able to pass it off as a kilt."

Step 1: Run into her house and begin kissing her hooves in thanks.

Step 2: Compliment her selection of wallpaper.

Step 3: While she says "thank you" in response grab a banana and demand that she tell you her name

Hey atleast you remembered your manners

well if you dont go in, twilight is likely to find you and rape you in which you lose both your virginity and dignity as a man.

Pony who knows what you are? Seems trustworthy. Go inside.

Accept help if she assure me I'll live to see the sunshine.

Run inside and ask for a pair of pants. Well, at least something that could pass off as pants. Hide until Twilight Sparkle leaves. Thank the pony for allowing you to hide. Then leave, hoping against hope himself that no one notices you.

run inside, and hope she doesn't plan on molesting you, although you're too worried to care at this moment, any shelter is better than none, right? right!?

Run inside then show your appreciation:raritywink::raritywink::moustache:

Quickly Run inside and find some pants to put on. Lyra is bound to have some right?

Your inner Admiral Ackbar yells "ITS A TRAP!" But you ignore it and go inside anyway.

I got nothing other than accept her offer.

"The fact that this pony actually knows what you are speaks for itself; get into the safehouse!! Flee the oncoming storm! Graciously accept her hospitality, and if she is in fact trying to do something...unsavory to you, it can't POSSIBLY be worse than the combined wrath of Twilight Sparkle and Applejack."

Go inside Lyra's house. When Lyra inevitably starts going on a human obsessed rant, agree with all her requests and demands.

Go into the house and try to befriend the unicorn, when the inevitable happens you're going to need someone for backup.

At this point it is safe to assume that the vote is unanimous. With no other options left to do you have to make your way across the street to her house. But how to go about it without any other ponies noticing you?

You remove the lid of the box, and place it over yourself. Now hidden, you slowly make your way towards the new unicorn.

Assuming you still have apples you should go in with her. If push comes to shove use the fruit for self defense and/or as intimidation. Then use a cardboard box to solid snake away.

OF COURSE! Now you remember what you meant by "hind solid snake style." Of course you still know that hind is another term for a type of helicopter but you get the idea.

Carefully so as not to attract attention, you slowly remove the lid of the box you're hiding behind only to see that it is empty. Perfect! You carefully flip the box over and hide yourself under it, just like Solid Snake would. Unfortunately there isn't a hole in the box for you to see out of, so you'll just have to rely on your instincts. Slowly and stealthily, you move forward out in the street again with the box over you. Just like Solid Snake would.

A few moments later, after you've slowly walked across the street, stopping every once in a while to avoid suspicion. If there's one thing you learned from the Metal Gear Solid games its that while the box is one of the best sneaking methods available, its not foolproof, and most enemies take exception to seeing a moving box. With that in mind, you move slowly and stop every once in a while to avoid suspicion.

Eventually, you lift the box up a little bit to see where you are. Thankfully, the house and the mind green unicorn are less than a few feet away from you. Seriously you could reach out and touch them. She slides out of the way of the door as if to let you in.

You need no further incentive, you flip the box up over your head and leap through the door like its your last leap for freedom, which it very well may be. The second you get through the door, the mint green unicorn quickly shuts the door and locks it. You made it.

Give her a running tackle hug inside the home and say 'Thank you' over and over again.

I'm with the guy below me

Give her a running tackle hug inside the home and say 'Thank you' over and over again.

The mint green unicorn lets out a sigh of relief as she closes the door behind you. You don't even waste a second and give her a tackle hug which takes you both to the ground.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" You say over and over again as you hug her like you would a teddy bear. As you're saying this, you hear from her what you can only describe as a "fangirl squeal."

Eventually, you let go of her and get back up, as does she. As she looks up at you, you see a sparkle in her eyes like she's discovered the mother load. She also has a huge smile on her face, but its not the same as Twilight's.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" She says to you in an excited tone as she looks you up and down. Then out of nowhere she starts bouncing around you, yes bouncing. "A human! A real life human! I can't believe I've finally met a real life human!" Whoever she is, she seems excited about you, if only for the fact that you're a human. After her second lap around you she stops in front of you and grabs your right hand with both her forehooves and begins to shake it furiously. "My name's Lyra Heartstrings. And I am so so so so so so so so so so happy to meet you!" She adds another fangirl like squeal at the end there as she keeps shaking your hand. Seriously she's shaking it so furiously you think it might come right off.

After a few moments of furious shaking though, she stops and looks at your right hand, which she's still holding between her hooves.

"Ooooooooooo," she says as she eyes it closely. The way she seems to be looking at it is a little weird, so you pull your hand back. That doesn't stop her though, she just looks back up at you with that same gleeful look. Out of nowhere, she begins bombarding you with questions.

"Where are you from? What's the human world like? I hear you have carriages that move on their own, do you have one? What do you humans do? Do you have ponies in your world? What sorts of things do you do with your hands? How do you..."

"Woah woah woah..." You politely cut her off as she rapidly fires off one question after another. After you speak, she stops and looks up at you with a curious look on her face. She looks kind of disappointed. You decide you don't want to be rude to this pony, especially after she went out of your way to help you. So you politely explain that you have no idea how you got here or what is going on. You really have no idea what is going on.

"Oh," she replies as she takes all that in. She's still not taking her gaze off of you. Suddenly, you get an idea.

"Tell you what," you say to her. "If you help me answer my questions I'll answer whatever questions you want about the human world." Suddenly, the gleeful look on her face returns.

"Deal!" She says as she walks on over to her couch. You follow her. She hops up on her couch and sits on it in a similar manner to the way you would. Which is kind of strange since she is a pony, but you don't think much of it. You sit down next to her in the same way.

"What do you want to know?" She asks you.

This is perfect, not only have you found shelter from the insane pony chasing you, but you found a unicorn who is willing to answer whatever questions you may have.

What do you ask her?

Author's Note:

Also to answer comments like this.

Again, the character would know who all of these ponies are, he was on fimfiction.net, he's obviously a brony.

All I said was that he was on fimfiction, I never said he was a brony. :pinkiehappy:

Plus, its funnier this way when he doesn't know anything and has to figure it out himself. At least that's how I see it. So yeah.

PreviousChapters Next