• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,083 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,083

PreviousChapters Next
Comment Special part 2

Again, please leave all your comments about where to go next in the previous chapter.

Because you all liked to so much, we decided to do another one for you guys.

Ladies and mentlegen. I present to you. The second Wake up. See this. What do? comment special.

(Warning: its AN HOUR LONG!!!)

Again, thank you all so damn much. Your comments are literally the only thing that keeps this story going. I simply cannot express my gratitude to all of you. Really... thank you all so damn much.

Also on that note we finally hit 2,500 NEW VIEWS!!! WOOHOO!!!

Also also if you haven't already, check out my
ASK ME ANYTHING

blog.

I will answer ANY question that you ask me, so yeah, feel free to go nuts on that.

Also, as of this moment I've received only five submissions for the fanart contest. So yeah... for all of you who are participating in that, good luck.

Remember, the deadline for the contest is April 30th so if you haven't submitted anything me yet and you are participating in the contest, you still have plenty of time, but yeah, the sooner the better.

So yeah... that about wraps things up and again, thank you all so damn much. I have the most awesome fans. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next