• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,120 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,120

PreviousChapters Next
Announcement: Fanart Contest

Again, please leave your suggestions in the previous chapter.

All right, so I know a lot of you are wondering why I didn't update this story when I should have. And for those of you wondering that, that means you obviously did not read the

From last time. So yeah, if you're wondering why I'm being slow on updating right now, its all explained in there.

But that is not the subject of today's announcement.

This is all discussed in the important message above, but since I know some of you didn't read it, I am going to announce it here as well.

For those of you who can draw, I have decided to start my very first Fanart Contest.

Details for this are listed in the important message above, but I am going to post them here as well so you can read them easier.

Copypasted from the important message (with some minor edits):

I don't know how many of you who actually follow Wake up. See this. What do? can actually draw, but if you can, now is a good time to show your stuff.

I have decided to hold a fanart contest for the characters my story Wake up. See this. What do?.

The objective for this contest is to draw the characters in Wake up. See this. What do? as they appear in the story. For instance, Twilight runs around dressed like Solid Snake and Applejack wears a bandolier so yeah. If any of you think you can draw them as they appear in that story, lets see what you have.

You can draw a single pony, multiple, or all of them, it doesn't matter. Draw them in whatever post or doing whatever you want, it is up to you.

You can draw whatever you want as long as you follow this simple set of guidelines.

1.) The characters have to look how they appear in the story (duh, also see descriptions below)
2.) No porn (No rule 34 stuff or anything like that, entries like that will be rejected immediately despite how good they are)
3.) Gore is okay, but only in very small to moderate amounts (No dead ponies, immense amounts of blood or organs hanging out or anything like that. Sorry I had to specify that but yeah...)

So yeah, you're pretty much free to do as you please as long as you stick to those parameters.

So now you are probably asking "What does the winner get?" and that is a very good question. Obviously this wouldn't be a contest if you all didn't have some incentive try and actually take part in it.

I will choose three entries out all those that participate for first, second, and third prize. Those three and all other top entries will be shown in a special chapter of Wake up. See this. What do? and be shown in a special video by me and Daedaltheus. There will also be a video for all other entries so yeah, we're not gonna leave you guys out.

So yeah, even though I don't have much, I am still gonna give something to the winners. The prizes for first, second and third place are.

First:
- I will use your comments for a week no matter what they say or how much they may alter the story.
- I will advertise all of your stories here on fimfiction (or if you don't have any you can name someone else you want me to advertise) or any work that you do.
- Daedaltheus and I will read a fanfic of your choice, no matter what it is. (provided it is not too long, one shots or ones with one to five chapters are best. We are not about to read any other epics other than the one we are already reading)

Second:
- I will use your comments for a week

Third:
I will use your comments for three days out of the week.

Also I think it kind of goes without saying, but you all are only allowed use of one comment per chapter, so yeah no spamming comments, I won't use all of them.

So yeah, that is what you get. I hope its appeals to you guys.

Contest Ends April 30th

I've decided to extend the deadline for several reasons. Part of that being that I graduate shortly after that day and that way it can be a celebration for all of us. But yeah, also because I need that time to get some other things done.

Please submit your entries via a PM on this site. It works best for me that way.
If you don't know an image embedding site, they're easy to find, just google "tinypic" its what I use.

If you need a reminder of what the characters in Wake up. See this. What do? look like. Here are a simple set of guidelines for each character.

Twilight Sparkle:
1.) Wearing the black, latex outfit she wore in the episode "It's About Time"
2.) Wearing an eye patch over one of her eyes
3.) Black bandanna
4.) Mane all frazzled (more like how it looked in the episode "Lesson Zero" rather than it did in "It's About Time")
5.) Carrying around a Katana (complete with a scabbard strapped around her midsection by a belt)
6.) Insanity turned up to 11

Applejack:
1.) Wearing a bandolier with many high caliber, machine gun, bullets on it (think rounds that would go in a minigun)
2.) The "Number 1" bandanna from Afro Samurai tied around her hat (see this reference video)
3.) Red marks on her cheeks, like those black marks football players put on their cheeks

Rarity:
1.) Pretty much the same as she usually does, but carrying a long, polearm (spear basically) made out of different color fabrics for the staff portion and scissor halves on each end for the blades.

Pinkie Pie:
1.) Pretty much as she normally appears, but wearing Dr. Frank N. Furter's outfit from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (see this reference video).
2.) Regular or straight hair (or Pinkamena hair as some of you refer to it as) doesn't matter, though she has her regular hair in the story, so yeah.
3.) This character's unofficial name is "Kinkamena Diane Pie" if you somehow want to incorporate that.

Fluttershy:
1.) Wielding a pair of ten inch knives (using her wings to hold them and to fight with them)
2.) Rage mode has been activated.

Braeburn:
1.) Wearing Eddie's outfit from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (see this reference video).
2.) Motorcycle option

Lyra and/or Bon Bon:
1.) As they normally appear, but smoking out of a bong, or just having a bong with them.
2.) In general just look stoned out of their minds.

Discord:
1.) Flying a hind helicopter (use your own discretion as to what that means for a drawing)

So yeah, go nuts.

So yeah, the first fanart contest for this story is open. Lets see what you can do. :pinkiehappy:
I hope there are some of you who actually do enter this contest. Please... :fluttershysad:

PreviousChapters Next