• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,120 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,120

PreviousChapters Next
Intermission: Enter Twilight

You are Twilight Sparkle. The personal student of Princess Celestia herself, the element of magic, and if you do say so yourself, a very eligible and pretty young mare.

You open your eyes to find yourself back in the library on the floor. Why you didn't sleep in your bed is beyond you.

You moan aloud for a moment as you groggily stand back up and rub your head with a hoof. You make a mental note to never sleep on the floor again. Its kind of uncomfortable.

As your rub your head however, all the events of the past two days suddenly catches up to you. The human, Sweet Apple Acres, everything. You remember running back here after you left Sweet Apple Acres to get some supplies, but then everything went black the second you got through the door.

You must have fallen asleep the second you got back here.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!" You curse yourself for falling asleep at the most important of times. The human is still out there. Every moment you waste is another moment he can uses to get away from you.

YOU HAVE TO FIND HIM!

The fate of all of Equestria is depending on you.

YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!!!

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Yes :pinkiehappy:

You get to command Twilight for the next few chapters.

Have fun :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next