• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,113 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,113

PreviousChapters Next
Ponelicious Ponyville

Contemplate how so many ponies have been able to easily capture you despite all of your bad-ass skills and vow to do better in the future. Seriously, this is your third time getting captured by ponies; you should be embarrassed.

You groan and slap your palm to your forehead. "Again? why is it I am always me who get into these situations?!"

you look around and murmur "Hello?"

Before you start doing the standard "omg im tied to something and im totally freaking out now" flailing in binds thing, consider why twilight and rarity were chasing you (and I guess that rainbow maned Pegasus too). Did you, at ANYPOINT before coming here, put on.......axe body spray or use any axe product? That product did have its fake warnings about "women may go gaga over you with that manly scent" if you use axe products, and if so, maybe something in that product is making these ponies go into "raep train" mode

........or maybe you have as much an idea as sam fisher being behind you and acting all sam fisher sneaky like

"Again..." you groan as you try to slap yourself on the head, but fail to as your hands are tied. "Why is it that I am always getting into these situations?" As you say that, you contemplate all the events that happened prior to this, and more specifically how easily you've managed to walk into several of these pony's traps despite your badass skills. You make a note to do better in the future.

It also occurs to you that if at some point before you came here you used Axe body spray. Sure, you know their commercials are bullshit, but you can't help contemplate it. You think of everything you did prior to going to sleep last night, and the answer to whether or not you used any Axe body spray comes out as a resounding no. You haven't used Axe products since you switched the Old Spice months ago.

Hug the Grue before it can EAT YOU!!!!!!

You're quite sure that there aren't any grues in here. There weren't any in Applejack's basement so there wouldn't be any here either. Logically speaking. Plus, the fact that you haven't been eaten yet is proof enough of that.

LIGHT A TORCH!

If this fails.... go north.

You could do that... IF YOU WEREN'T TIED TO THIS TABLE!!! You're assuming its a table anyway, it feels like one. But yeah you aren't going anywhere. Also you have no materials with which to "light a torch," good idea while it lasted though.

*throws Razor into his own story*

Failing that, try moving.

You're not entirely sure what you mean by "throw Razor into his own story," as you're quite certain you've never met anyone named Razor in your life and never will. Even if you could do that, how would he help you?

Oh, and you already tried moving while you were pondering whether or not you used Axe body spray. It didn't work.

Pray to the greek gods!

Okay.

You pray to the Greek gods for your release from this dark room. You don't get any response back from them. Figures as much. Plus, you've known ever since you read The Iliad and the Oddessy that Zeus is kind of an asshole anyway, so he probably won't be helping you. Athena might though, though she likely has better things to do.

Milk yourself.

Spray gallons of breast milk from your succulent teats, drowning everyone.

...
...

...

...

Yeah you're not entirely sure how you could do this. You are a MAN (you really have no idea how that wasn't obvious before, what with all the mares trying to have their way with you like there's no tomorrow) and you're quite certain you won't be doing any of that. Besides, how would that be helpful?

You need to start thinking of some better ideas.

Find the light switch.

Okay, that IS a better idea. You are however, still tied to the table. Yep, nothing's changed. So even if you wanted to find the lightswitch, you really can't. You contemplate whether or not you can do anything from where you are right now. Besides attempting to move of course.

"Ah, the darkness, your old friend! Strike up a friendly conversation with the darkness. Perhaps it will have something interesting to say?"

Talk to the darkness and hope that it helps you, but it doesn't because sadly you're not a host.

You sigh as you cannot come up with any better ideas at the moment other than talk to the darkness.

"Well darkness," you say to it. "I don't suppose you have any idea how I can get out of here, do you?" The darkness doesn't respond. "No? Well then you got anything interesting things to say least?" The darkness still doesn't respond. The absence of light doesn't have any vocal cords so it is incapable of speech.

Out of nowhere though, since you spoke, you suddenly hear a stirring in the room. Someone else is definitely in here with you. Suddenly, you start to hear a soft tune begin to play as the sound of what starts like a record fills the room. There are a few scratches at first, but then suddenly a steady a slow, soft, yet steady beat begins to come in.

*This tune in your ears*
"What the devil is that noise?"

"What the devil is that noise?" you silently ask yourself as the beat hits your ears. It almost sounds kind of catchy.

Well, of course I do the links! Anyherp,

FUCK DARKNESS! You decide that pulling a God would be the best route.

"Let there be light," you say.

Clap your hands and wait for a source of light to come in
.
.
It worked!!! *feel like a god*

'Fuck this!' you say to yourself in your head. You've really had about enough of this darkness.

"Let there be light!" You scream as you clap your hands. Unfortunately since your hands and feet are bound, the only thing you can do that is remotely close to a clap is pelvic thrust up and slam your butt against the table.

Miraculously though, it works. The lights come on and fill up the entire room. For the moment you feel like God, or at least you do for about ten milliseconds.

Scream like a little girl.

The sight that you're met with when the lights suddenly come on makes you scream like a little girl. You really need to stop doing that.

Right in front of you, less than an inch away from your face (you just now realize that the table you're tied to is tilted upwards so that you're facing forward) is the face of a pink pony with an impossibly poofy pink mane. Her eyes are light blue and the smile on her face is about as wide as a smile on a pony face can possibly get.

You notice that she's wearing some kind of black cloak with a large, silver collar that covers her entire body from the neck down. You cannot possibly fathom why.

The exact instant the lights come on, the music that was playing becomes comes in in full force as the real tune to the song starts playing.

(Play this right now, seriously just do it.)

"How d'you do, I,
See you've met my,
Faithful fillyfriends,"

The pink pony starts to sing to you in the most bubblegummy voice you can possibly imagine.

"They're just a little brought down,
Because when you knocked,
They thought you were the candymare."

Suddenly, she turns around and starts to strut away from you. You notice in particular the way she sways her hips (you guess its flanks for them) as she walks away from you towards the other side of the room.

"Don't get strung up by the way I look.
Don't judge a book by its cover.
I'm not much of a mare by the light of day
But by night I'm one hell of a lover."

What happens next you can swear makes your eyes pop right out of your skull. The moment the pink pony reaches the other side of the room, she turns around and throws off the cloak. With it gone, you can see that the pink pony is wearing some kind of sexy black lingerie, complete with leggings. At the very least, you assume this would be considered sexy lingerie as far as ponies go.

"I'm just a sweet Pink Pony
From Ponelicious, Ponyville."

Stands there for a moment and twirls around to show herself off before she starts to strut right back towards you.

"Let me show you around
Maybe play you a sound.
You look like you're pretty groovy."

As she reaches you she begins to walk around the table you're tied to and brushes her tail against your face.

"Or if you want something visual
That's not too abysmal,
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie."

First, calm down.(you too pinkie)
Next, Start singing

Ask while singing really loudly where you are.

Sing a happy song happy songs make pink demon's go a way..

Calmly ask why you are tied up surly this pink pony must have a goodish reason for knocking you out and then strapping you down in a dark room.

..................

..................

..................

Yah, your boned.

use your awsome bawler boss negotiation abilities (you rely too much on outside forces to help) and become her friend. promise (pinkie promise if she agrees) that you owe her one (child friendly) favor if she helps you out:derpytongue2:

For a moment, she stops singing. You figure this is your chance to speak.

"I'm glad I'm finally able meet you," you say to her, hopefully in keeping with the tune of the song. "Can you tell me why I'm tied to this table?" She just keeps walking around you and the table you're tied to as you keep talking. "I'm kind of in a bit of a hurry." You pause for a moment, but still she says nothing. " For that matter, can you tell me where I am? I'd really like to get out of this jam. I don't want to be any worry."

The second you say those last words, she gets in front of you, stands up on her hind legs and puts both her forehooves right next to your shoulders.

"Well you got caught flat on your back, well, how `bout that?"

She began to sing again. After she sang that last bit she turned to look at the audience, which you had no idea about since you're in this story. Then suddenly she gets off of you and begins to strut towards the other end of the room again.

"Well, baby, don't you panic.
By the light of the night it'll all seem alright.
I'll get you an enthusiastic manechanic."

As she reaches the back of the room she spins back around and begins to dance in place.

"I'm just a sweet pink pony
From Ponelicious, Ponyville.

Break free of the Ropes in an epic fashion!
If that fails then fall to the floor and worm your way out of there!

Break the restraints then light up a left over joint, then when pinkie walks in offer her some

Ok first you gather all your manliness within your body and call upon your inner ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG to then make your body shine with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! Ok maybe it won't work, but at least it fills you with confidence and bravery! Even though you are tied up.

Oh and to Pinkie Pie, please, please, PLEASE! Help out our protagonist here in any way, shape, or form that doesn't involve anything sexual or sharp objects.

Have a seizure trying to break your bonds

You must summon your inner Alex Louise Armstrong and break your binds

then run straight into a wall and through it in order to escape the room

In a attempt to break free, rock the chair back and forth to try and fall, and when you do, the chair does not break as according to plan and now you are tied to a chair and on the ground.

If no answer, try to break out of your bonds.

Okay you've had just about enough of this.

With all of your badass bawller boss manly strength, you summon your inner Alex Louise Armstrong and pull on the bonds as tightly as you can in an attempt to break free from them. Sure, you have no idea if this will work, but you are certainly not staying here for a second longer.

You pull as hard as you can, the bonds that hold you don't seem to be nudging a bit. Over on the other side of the room, the pink pony is still singing without paying any attention to what you are doing.

You scream as you pull tighter on your bonds to pull forth all of your manly strength. Suddenly, you feel the bonds move a little bit.

Then suddenly, out of god damned nowhere, a pony on a motorcycle bursts through the wall.

The sudden shock and surprise causes you to fall back against the table, which makes it fall back and break apart, effectively breaking it and freeing you from your bonds. You;re not entirely sure how that happened, but at the same time, it got you free so you don't really care.

Maybe the Greek gods were helping you after all.

You brush off the confusion of what just happened and look up at the stallion that rode in on the motorcycle. His coat was light yellow in color and had a blonde mane and tail. He was wearing a biker jacket which came complete with a pair of sunglasses and a helmet, the latter two of which he promptly took off and threw to the ground.

"Okay, to hell with this!" You say to yourself as you run like your inner Alex Louis Armstrong demands out of the hole he made in the wall.

You run back out into the town.

"That's it!" You think to yourself. "I've got to get the hell out of this place." You say that, but all you do is right straight through town. You have no idea where to go.

What do you do?

-Meanwhile, back at the Ranch-

Back at the ranch, Applejack questions who this "Nyarlathotep" creature is.

"Uhh... Twilight..." Applejack said to her friend, looking a little more than concerned. Okay, that was putting it lightly, but still she was concerned. "What the buck... is a Nyarlathotep?" Twilight only laughed even more sheepishly than she thought she ever could as her blush grew brighter. Her whole face was as red as the apples on the farm.

"Well uh..." Twilight began. "You see Applejack... he's a..."

-Meanwhile back at the ranch-
The cutie mark crusaders informs the mares about the human and how he acted as a ghost and makes a comment on how they aren't real.
Twilight: *cough* you're right girls, ghost don't exists
Ghost Sombra: ahem.
Twilight: especially ones that haunt you after he dies and blames you for ruining his plans.
Ghost Sombra:AHEM
Twilight: so girls where the human *smiles creepily*
Cmc: we don't know
Twilight: oh come on now how am I going to find him
Ghost sombra: oh by the way I just want to inform you that pinkie haves the human.
(I got nothing after this)

Twilight's words were interrupted by the sound of a speeding scooter outside their house.

"Applejack!" Applebloom called out as she, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo rushed past Rainbow Dash through the door and into the house. Concern for her sibling took over and Applejack forgot about what Twilight was trying to tell her.

"What's goin on Applebloom?" she asked.

"Some weird thing just jumped out of our treehouse!" Applebloom said.

"It looked like some kind of weird monkey thing," Sweetie Belle added. "It told us it was a ghost."

"I still say it looked more like a giant weasel," Scootaloo added. At this, Twilight's ears suddenly perked up, and with a speed that even Pinkie Pie would be jealous of, she was suddenly off the couch and right in front of the cutie mark crusaders looking down at them with the creepiest grin possible on her face.

"Did you see where it went!?" Twilight asked with more enthusiasm than she probably meant to.

"Where the ghost went?" Sweetie Belle asked in response.

"I keep telling you it wasn't a ghost," Scootaloo said to her.

"Yeah, well you don't know that," Sweetie Belle returned.

"It wasn't a ghost," Applebloom added. "Ghosts don't exist." She then turned back to Twilight. "Don't they Twilight?" Twilight was silent for a few moments before her brain finally registered what they said.

"Oh what," Twilight said before she coughed into her hoof. "Yeah, you're right girls. Ghosts don't exist."

"*Ahem..." said the Ghost of Sombra who floated right next to Twilight where only she could see him.

"Especially ones that haunt you after they die and blame you for ruining their plans."

"*AHEM..." Sombra said again. Twilight ignored him.

"So girls..." Twilight said as she looked back down at them with her creepy as all tartarus smile. "Did you see where the human went?" The CMCs were silent for a while before Applebloom finally spoke.

"No, not really..." she said, somewhat nervously.

"We think we saw him running back towards town but..." Sweetie Belle added.

"Oh by the way," The ghost of Sombra said to Twilight. "I just wanted to inform you that Pinkie Pie has the human."

"Thank you Sombra!" Twilight shouted.

"WHAT!?" The CMCs all shouted back at her simultaneously.

"Oh uh, I mean. Thank you girls!" Twilight said as she quickly turned and dashed out the door with her Pinkie Pie rivaling speed. There was silence for several moments as the CMC's, Applejack, Big Macintosh, and Rainbow Dash all stared out the door where she went.

Within an instant, she was back again.

"Sorry," she said as she laughed nervously a little bit. "I forgot these," the moment she said those words a magenta aura surrounded her katana and Solid Snake outfit and levitated them right towards her. "Bye!" she said to her friends as she turned around and with the same speed that she had left the first time, bolted away. It was almost like she teleported, only without magic.

All ponies in the house could only stare in a mixture of confusion, bewilderment, and sheer "what is this I don't even."

"AJ," Rainbow Dash said, effectively breaking the silence. "We're gonna have to stop her aren't we?"

"Eeyup," Applejack said in her best impression of her brother.

Author's Note:

Never saw this coming didn't you :pinkiehappy:

But then again, isn't that just like Pinkie Pie to do something you would never EVER expect? :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next