• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,113 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,113

PreviousChapters Next
Encounter

Break the fourth wall.

Who do you think you are, Deadpool? You don't possess the ability to break the fourth wall. Hell, you're not even sure that there even is a fourth wall with which to break. Besides, even if there was, everybody knows that it never works when you know about it.

Ok NOW Summon the Shagohod and begin the chase scene, ride atop of it and play epic music with a guitar.

Okay, for multiple reasons you KNOW you cannot do that. You've played Metal Gear Solid 3 enough, you know that even if you could, you can't do this. Only one Shagohod was ever built and Big Boss destroyed it when he killed his mentor the Boss. No other prototypes were ever built and they were eventually replaced by the vastly superior Metal Gear, which Solid Snake dealt with. Besides, you've already committed yourself to not worrying about any Metal Gears until you finish worrying about the hind helicopter, which given that you've seen it while sober now, you probably should start worrying about it a little more.

You can see the rainbow pegasus' eyes shrink even more. They're almost the size of pinpricks.

Pull her into the box with you and hope to god she understands your situation when you explain it to her.

Invite her to join you under the box. Be polite, you know?

Unfortunately that is not going to work. You see, while the box is just big enough to fit you inside it, there isn't enough room for two in here, even if the other person happens to be a pony. Besides, you don't think that's a good idea at the moment.

The rainbow maned pegasus hasn't blinked since she saw you. She still isn't blinking.

"Hiii."

say hello in the most casual and non-suspisious way possible

while shes confused

RUN

Awkwardly say, "Hello."

Introduce yourself and ask her for her name. Being in a difficult situation is no reason for being impolite.

Say in all the calm and majesty of the universe...

"'Sup."

"Hiii...." you say to her kind of awkwardly to try and break the ice. She isn't saying anything so you might as well.

As you speak you notice her wings slowly begin to unfurl. You have no idea what this means, but you're assuming its not good.

"So... nice weather we're having."

"So... nice weather we're having," you say to her. She still doesn't respond. You notice behind her head that her wings are now standing straight up. Like they are at attention for something.

Okay talking to her isn't doing anything, you need to think of something else.

Kiss her and use the opportune time of shock from the blue pony to make a break for it.

Do what they do on loony toons, Full on kiss her on the lips, smash the box on her head then run away Laughing like a maniac while shes still stunned.

Like a baws.

Kiss her to see if she tastes like skittles, THEN MOONWALK OUT OF THERE!

Kiss her and while she's in a state of shock run as fast as your legs can carry you

Okay while you will admit that your life has seemed more like a cartoon since you got here (no it hasn't... not at all), you're not about to do that. Nope.... just no.

Your mind flashes back to last night when Rarity kissed you. Oh God, if only she had been a human. Then that would have been enjoyable.

You also make a note to do the moonwalk at some point. You're not sure why. And remember to do the dinosaur. Hmm... maybe there's a way you can combine to two.... You'll figure that out later, preferably when you're not being chased or being hunted down by insane ponies.

You notice the rainbow maned pegasus slowly turn her head and begin to open your mouth. You need to act fast.

And if this doesn't work you 'beep' her nose and run like hell.

Guess this is it. This is your final stand. If you are going down you might as go down as manly as fucking possible, you then reach down deep within you and pull out your inner...

ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG!!!!!!

And then with all your might and manliness you then... BOOP THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF THIS CYAN PONY'S NOSE! All the while yelling out "The Art of Booping has been passed down through the*insert family's name here* family for generations!"

Boop her on the nose and run away screaming for applejack.

Boop her on the nose.

Boop her nose, quickly shove the box on top of her, then run away flailing your arms screaming "APPLEJACK!!!"

boop boop boop her nose and run away!!!(to the tune of row row row your boat)
(Okay I'm going to give you this one warning. If you post multiple comments in a row about what to do I am going to be less inclined to pick them. So just pick one and stop spamming the comment section. If you don't stop this I am never going to pick yours ever again. Deal?)

She randomly freaks out at seeing a weird new species and runs away.

...After you boop her nose.

Okay THAT IS IT!!!! The time for being a coward is over. You are tired of running away. You're tired of letting these small pastel colored ponies get the best of you. Sure, you may be working for Applejack right now but you will admit that was legitimately your fault. BUT THIS IS NOT APPLEJACK, AND YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!

You may not be Solid Snake, but you are still a badass, and badasses DO NOT LET ONE LOSS GET THEM DOWN!!! You channel your inner Alex Louis Armstrong and put your plan into action, cause if your inner Solid Snake isn't going to help you than maybe your inner Alex Louis Armstrong will.

Quickly before she can turn her head more than a few degrees. You reach thrust your right hand forward, your index finger pointed out, right for her face, and you 'boop' her on the nose.

"Boop!" You say in your manliest possible voice.

"Huh?" the rainbow maned pegasus says as she turns her head back to look at you, her eyes now suddenly wide again with confusion.

HUG HER DAMNIT! SHE IS BEST PONY! :pinkiecrazy:

Take the initiative. Tackle Rainbow Dash and pin her down. Cover her mouth so she can't call for backup. Explain to her that you are tired of getting chased around and want answers. Ask, "Who are you working for?" Take her wing into your hand and threaten to break it if she shouts. Slowly uncover her mouth to let her answer you.

A classic Snake Interrogation.

Why don't you just talk to her? As epic as a stare-down between RD sounds, you can't do so forever. Plus, your eyes ought to be sore by now from all the staring that you've been doing.:fluttercry:

First of all. Why so many comments about hurting RD?:twilightoops:That would just get her mad.

Arent we trying to make friends? Lol

I think he should just talk to her.

And i think my avatar is what twilight looks like. Heh

Quickly, jump towards her, pinning her on her back with your knee on her chest, each hand grabbing a forehoof.

"Ok," you ask her,"I've had a really bad day, but I need some answers. Before I let go, are you going to rape me?"
She convinces you that she is not,infact out to rape you. You let go slowly.
As she gets to her feet, explain to her

"Sorry about that, Ive had a really bad last 24 hours (cue PTSD-like flashback)... Really bad. Can you just answer these for me?

1) Do you know Twilight & Rarity?
2) Why were they trying to rape me?
3) How did you find me?
4) You seen Lyra and Bon-Bon anywhere?

Plan 1. Tackle her to the ground, ask if she works for the purple rapist. If no, then let her go and apologize, if yes continue to restrain until Applejack or Bic Mac arrives.

With her momentarily distracted, you throw the box off of you, jump out, and with one quick and fast motion, grab the rainbow maned pegasus in a hug like embrace, then you knock her on her back and pin her to the ground.

Praise the town of Southampton, and in the confusion, leap onto Rainbow Dash's back and fly off into the sunset with Jesus and Solid Snake.

For whatever reason you decide to praise the little town of Southhampton while you do this. God knows why.

You have your right leg holding both her rear hooves down, your left hand on her right forehoof, your right arm is leaning on her left, and your right hand is covering her mouth. Not only that, but since she's on her back her wings aren't gonna be taking her anywhere. Luckily since you're bigger than she is (if only by a little) you're able to do this pretty easily. You have her pinned.

Wow, in retrospect, given your previous luck you did not expect this to work at all. Perhaps your inner Solid Snake is helping you out after all. Then again, that could just be your inner Alex Louis Armstrong as well.

The look of apparent, indistinguishable shock that the rainbow maned pegasus had on her before is suddenly gone, and she's staring up at you now with what you can only guess is abstract horror, at least you're guessing its abstract horror, she looks somewhat afraid. More surprised really.

"Okay," you begin to say to her. "I've had a really bad day, but I need some answers. So answer my questions and I'll let you go. Got it?"

She nods at you (at least she tries to with her head on the ground) in response.

Okay, you've got this rainbow maned pegasus where you want her. You got questions, and you got a pretty good feeling that this pegasus will be able to answer them.

What do you ask her?

What do you do?

Author's Note:

I know many of you out there think that RD is the best pony and you're probably mad at me for doing this, but don't worry. Her moment of badassery will come soon. :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next