• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,120 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,120

PreviousChapters Next
Diplomacy

You grab a barrel and run to the top of the stairs. From there, you pull a Donkey Kong and throw the barrel at Applejack. Hopefully, she can't jump like Mario.

DonkeyKong the shit out of her with aformentioned barrels.

Upon distraction or injury upon applejack, resume parkour past Aj towards the stairs, and attempt to steal hat in the process.

You arrive into a rather large barn, with sunlight streaming through (damn, youve been out hours)

but if thats the case, why didnt AppleJack hand you over to Twil-

A purple pony stands in the doorway and your only route out of the barn. You can see an apple orchard behind Twilight.

Plan B: Wreck her shit and go Donkey Kong on her with the barrels. :pinkiecrazy:

Attempt to reason with the farmpony; If all else fails you can always use those barrels in a cliche cartoon avalanche thingy to bury her while you escape while doing a Woody Woodpecker laugh.

pick up a barrel and scream BARRELS!!!

as you throw the barrel at her

amd while shes down, RUN BI*CH RUN!!!

Grab the nearest barrel, run up the stairs and throw the barrel down it. If it hits, moonwalk towards the front door as celebration to your victory.

Get down on one knee and propose, while she is confuzzled grab a barrel and run outside and place the barrel in the way of the door and turn around while dusting your hands off. As soon as you turn around you see Twilight and only one thing comes to mind, "Oh shit."

You pick up the barrels and go fucking donkey kong medley on her ass

Grab the nearest barrel, run up the stairs and throw the barrel down it. If it hits, moonwalk towards the front door as celebration to your victory.

You tried lifting one of those barrels when you were doing your epic parkour routine around the room. You couldn't for the life of you lift it despite your bawller strength. Whatever is in those things it is heavy as f***, so unfortunately there will be none of that. Still, you contemplate this for a moment and look back up towards the door, only to see another, much larger, red, apparently male pony (come to think of it this is the first male pony you've seen, and by Jove he's f***ing huge) at the foot of the door looking down right at you. He has pretty much the same look that Applejack does, so yeah, there are multiple flaws in this plan.

You suddenly realize that you are in a basement! QUICKLY DO THE DINOSAUR LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Ask for help with calculus. Then while she is confused you do the dinosaur.

You should have thought of that while you were parkouring around the basement in the dark. How is that going to help now? You make a mental note to do the dinosaur later though.

explain to applejack why you did that,kiss her hooves,then beg for her to stop twilight saying that if you do i will harvest all your apples

[what is a grue anyway?]

Stay calm and rationally talk with applejack. You better have a high speech level if you wanna live!

Also apologize for what you did!

Apologize to Applejack about tossing her apple stand at Twilight when you two first met...or you could just 'boop' her nose repeatedly.

Definition of boop: Verb; To poke an animal or something cute in the nose.

Apologize awkwardly for ruining her apple stand.

Yell the manliest thing ever! (Not in the face! Not in the face!)

Continue crying in the hopes that you see a slim glimmer of empathethy in her eyes

Get down on one knee, look Applejack in the eye, and prepare to give the best apology you have ever given in your life.

"I know that you are angry with me, and rightfully so. I was in a panic and lost control of myself. Instead of facing my fears and confronting Twilight Sparkle head on, I ran away like a coward, and wrongly affiliated you in this situation. You weren't doing anything wrong, you were just doing your job selling apples, and there I was ruining it for you. I didn't properly explain things to you or wait until I received permission for you to help me. We could have become friendly with each other, and maybe even friends at one point, but I abandoned all of that and became enemies with you. It's my fault I'm here right now with you, and I should have confronted Twilight in the first place. All I can do is beg for your forgiveness and let bygones be bygones. I truthfully am sorry for this whole mess and getting you involved. You didn't deserve that."

Try diplomacy. If that doesn't work, Settle your problems with a Pokemon battle.

Calmly bawl your eyes out and plead for your life in the manliest way possible.

Good Route: Apologize and try to be diplomatic using your 'silver tongue' skills. :applejackunsure:

1. Look her in the eye and apologize for tipping over her cart of apples, she is still probably angry about that.

2. explain the situation to her in your point of view.

3. Ask what Twilight has said about you, she might think you are some monster that attacked her friend.

4. offer whatever you can to make up for how you wronged her.

Grovel at her hooves begging for mercy. Like a sir.

attepmt to talk

continue crying like the manly man you are

Well there is only one option left at this point, after all you are pretty much at her mercy.

"I'm sorry!!!" You practically scream at her as you get down on your knees and grovel before her. God, you feel pathetic for apologizing to ponies. Still, you do mange to hold back your manly tears. "I'm sorry I wrecked your apple stand. I know that you are angry with me, and rightfully so. I was in a panic and lost control of myself. Instead of facing my fears and confronting Twilight Sparkle head on, I ran away like a coward, and wrongly affiliated you in this situation. You weren't doing anything wrong, you were just doing your job selling apples, and there I was ruining it for you. I didn't properly explain things to you or wait until I received permission for you to help me. We could have become friendly with each other, and maybe even friends at one point, but I abandoned all of that and became enemies with you. It's my fault I'm here right now with you, and I should have confronted Twilight in the first place. All I can do is beg for your forgiveness and let bygones be bygones. I truthfully am sorry for this whole mess and getting you involved. You didn't deserve that. I'm so sorry! Please not the face! Not the face!"

You had more you wanted to say, but then she holds up a hoof the silence you. At that you shut your trap.

"Now look," she begins to explain. "I don't care what ya'll are, how yah got here, or what Twilight wants with yah." She then sighs to herself and look to the side a little, her expression becomes a bit calmer as she does. "And in retrospect ah probably should 'ave helped yah. I mean gal disappears for a week and then she comes back all nuts in the head. Tain't right." Then she directs her gaze back at you, the look of anger returning. "But ya'll still wreaked mah apple stand!" She practically shouts. "Ya'll wreaked mah stand and destroyed a lot of mah apples! Ah lost a lot o' bits cause o' you and Ah aim to make em back!" Well, you can't deny her logic there. "An since ya'll made mey loose all those bits. You're gonna help me make 'em back!" She said as she took a step forward and pressed her face against yours. You could practically feel her horse breath on you. It smelled like apples. "Tat clear?"

At this point, you really have no choice but to agree. You don't even want to imagine the implications for what happens if you don't.

"Yeah," you reply.

"Good," Applejack replies as she pulls away from you. "Now pull yourself tahgether and come on. We're already late enough as it is." She says as she turns around and walks back up the stairs. The large red pony at the top steps aside to let her pass. Reluctantly, you follow her. There's not much else you can do at this point.

You reach the top of the stairs and find yourself in what is unmistakably a barn. You would have taken the time to look around a bit more, but suddenly some clothes found themselves thrown into your eyes. All you could see was yellow fabric.

"Put these on," Applejack says to you as she heads towards the door. "They're Big Macintosh's. Don't know why ya'll insist on wearin clothes, but if ya do ya'll might as well. They might be a little big, but they should fit." The clothes drop from your face and into your hands as you look at them. In your hands are a pair of blue jeans, a red, buttoned up shirt, and a belt. There aren't any shoes though, which doesn't come as much of a surprise since none of these ponies apparently wear shoes. Also Applejack was right, they did look a little to big for you, but it didn't look like it would be to much.

You stare at them for a moment before you suddenly look left, and right into the eyes of the large, red pony who you can only assume is Big Macintosh. You didn't really get the chance to see it before since you were at the bottom of the stairs, but he is really friggin huge. Most of the ponies you've encountered thus far have been smaller than you generally, though he was tall enough to reach eye level with you. The look he had on before was gone, but he still showed a look of distrust. You make a mental note not to piss this guy off.

Eventually, he turns and walks away from you and you quickly get dressed. You have just acquired farmer's clothes.

"See that's cart?" Applejack asks you as just walk on over to her, your new clothes on and fitting well (surprisingly). You nod in response. "You're pullin it." You agree and take the cart as Applejack and Big Macintosh push open the barn doors.

As the three of you walk outside, your eyes meet not only a farm (which you expected) but the biggest apple orchard you have ever seen in your life.

"Holy shit!" was all you could say.

"Now, Ah reckon you can't buck an apple tree?" Applejack asked, ignoring your outburst.

"No, not really," you reply.

"Didn't think so. All right then this is how its gonna work," Applejack begins to explain. "Mah brother and Ah are gonna head out into the fields right there and buck some trees. Your job is tah take the baskets of apples we collect, put em on that cart right there and haul em back here. Then once you're done you come back and get some more. Understood?"

"Yes," you reply. It didn't sound too difficult, and the cart after all wasn't that heavy. Also on the bright side, it was nice to run into a pony other than Lyra and Bon Bon who didn't want to have forced intercourse with you.

"All right then," Applejack said. "Lets get movin." At that, the three of you walk out into the orchard. You hauling the cart behind you. Its really not as heavy as you though.

What do you do?

PreviousChapters Next