• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,119 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,119

PreviousChapters Next
Thwartin My Plans

Is... Is that a hind helicopter you hear?

Unfortunately that sound is actually the sound of the bed shaking due to your fruitless struggles to get free from the bonds that Rarity placed you in. She was made them very tight. Not enough to cut off circulation, but enough so that you wouldn't get out of them. You think for a moment how cool it would be if a hind helicopter suddenly burst in here right now, but upon retrospect, that seems kind of unlikely. Last time you saw one was when you were running here and it was being piloted by Jesus and Solid Snake, both of whom don't seem to be on your good side right now.

Rarity just walks over to you and lays down on your chest so that her face is inches away from yours.

Submit and find out what it's like to be raped by a pony. After all, she gave the the SWAG INDUCED COMA suit. Plus, you did say that you 'Owed her one'. Make this the 'One'. Plus, You're in the most insane place you've seen, and I AM YOUR MOST INSANE PART OF YOUR CONSCIENCE! Fitting, is it not? :duck:

Obviously, your human pheromones drive ponies crazy with sexual lust. You noticed how good her voice sounded before and it's dark. She has the same sexual organs as a female, just close your eyes, pretend it's a woman and go with it. You're no longer high and you don't have your pants, so there's no way you can break your bonds and get away. Plus, she has magic and a lot of sharp implements to throw at you.

Seriously. JUST. GO. WITH. IT. One night with her is probably going to be a lot better in the long run than a life as Twilights sex slave.

tell her you didn't mean to be so damn sexy it just happened and she should really try to control herself around your unbridled sexiness.:moustache:

This is different. Getting fucked by a book is painful. This is a marshmellow.

"Want to lick my tootsie pop?"

NO!!!!! NONE OF THAT!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

The whole point of coming in here was to HIDE from an insane unicorn trying to have her way with you. NOT so you can let another insane unicorn have her way with you. Besides in both cases THEY ARE STILL PONIES!!!! YOU ARE A HUMAN!!!

THEY ARE PONIES! YOU ARE A HUMAN! THEY ARE PONIES! YOU ARE A HUMAN THEY ARE PONIES YOU ARE A HUMAN THEY ARE PONIES YOU ARE A HUMAN!!!!

YOU ARE NOT INTO PONIES!!!!!

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY FORGET THAT!!!!!

You notice Rarity bat her eyes at you in a rather sexy manner.

Why didn't you DOOOOOODGE?! :flutterrage:

Because you were sleeping, that's why. Not that it would have helped much anyway. Rarity lets out another giggle.

Confirm she is trying to have her way with you.

lie and say she is more appealing than Twilight.( in truth neither is appealing.)

say you want to help but cant with your arms tied down.

if this works be momentary shocked

escape

If all else fails... well there are worse things then being raped by a mare.

It could be a stallion.:eeyup::rainbowlaugh:

I thought we were cool Rarity! Your in cahoots With Twilight!

*Try to headbutt her but end up Kissing her instead*

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME AND ALL BUT OHMYGODIDONOTWANTTODOTHISTHANKYOUVERYMUCH!!!" To say that you screamed would be the understatement of the century. Being the badass that you are, you would say that it was more of a manly shout. But deep down you know it was more of a flip-out.

"Oh, wait..." you begin, regaining a little bit of your composure as you put two and two together. "You're Twilight Sparkle, but you've taken Rarity's form. Am I right?"

Then...

Wait for it...

"OHMYGODWHATTHEHELLDIDYOUDOWITHRARITY?!?!?!"

The logical part of your brain starts to take over again. You ask the most obvious question first.

"Rarity! What the hell! I thought we were cool!" Suddenly a realization its you. "Oh no... You're in cahoots with Twilight aren't you!?" Suddenly, an even more frightening, and somehow more logical conclusion dawns on you. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE TWILIGHT IN RARITY'S FORM AREN'T YOU???!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH RARITY!!!!" Rarity just lets out another, rather sexy, giggle at that.

"Oh no no no no," she says to you and then takes a moment to stop laughing. Apparently she found your accusation rather humorous. "I am not in cahoots with Twilight, and I am certainly not her in disguise." Your confusion only increases. "After you told me about what my dear Twilight was trying to do to you. I.... well, I let myself get a little curious. And I must say..." she says as she extends one of her rear hooves towards your nether regions. "I am impressed."

Did a pony just compliment you on the size of your reproductive organs...? cause it seriously just sounded like that. You're not really sure how you should feel about that. Still, focus man. Focus.

you try to get out of the ropes as best you can, but only find your stuck.

"Please rarity! Don't-Don't do it! Please! I-I didn't think you would do something like this!" You hold back tears hoping she doesn't notice

"Rarity... come on now," you say to her. "Please Rarity! Don't-Don't do it! Please! I-I didn't think you would do something like this!" you try to hold back tears as you say this.

"Oh Don't worry dear," she replies. "I won't be like Twilight. I'll be gentle. I'll treat you with love and tenderness. I won't force myself on you like she tried to do."

"THEN WHY DID YOU TIE ME UP!!!???" You ask in response.

"So you wouldn't run away," she replies. Well, you can't argue with her logic there.

Yell out you have the worse STD you can think at this moment and hope she believes you

1. Say the only reason you don't want to have sex is cause you have an STD

"I HAVE STD's!!!"

I HAVE STD'S, IF YOU DO ME YOU WILL DIE!!!

"I HAVE STD'S!!!" You yell out. "IF YOU DO ME YOU WILL DIE!!! THAT'S THE REAL REASON WHY I RAN FROM TWILIGHT!!!"

"Oh nothing a little unicorn magic can't handle," you feel her start to grind her hips on you as she says that. Well, there goes that plan.

Being the smart, resourceful person you are (and also a total badass, no matter what Solid Snake says) you calm yourself and use your singular advantage in this situation: her complete lack of knowledge of your species. You look at her with the BEST POKER FACE IN THE GODDAMN UNIVERSE and say "Look, I can't really resist right now, so you can do whatever you'd like to me. But I'd just like to warn you, you know how some spiders kill their mates after sex? Human males are like that. Sex with one will literally blow your mind, and not in the fun way, more in the 'your brain matter is all over the walls' way. That's why 90% of human women are strictly lesbian. And I'm more potent than most. Why just last week I sex'd three girls to death at the same time. It was a tragedy. So go ahead, but you better make it the best night of your life, cause you're only going to get to do this once."

At that, you calm yourself down, she's obviously not going for normal excuses.

"Okay, look," you say to her. "I can't really resist right now, so you can do whatever you'd like to me. But I'd just like to warn you, you know how some spiders kill their mates after sex? Human males are like that. Sex with one will literally blow your mind, and not in the fun way, more in the 'your brain matter is all over the walls' way. That's why 90% of human women are strictly lesbian. And I'm more potent than most. Why just last week I sex'd three girls to death at the same time. It was a tragedy. So go ahead, but you better make it the best night of your life, cause you're only going to get to do this once."

Her response to that just to laugh in that sexy way she does again.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" she asks while still keeping a sort of sexy purr to her voice. You didn't even know that was possible before now.

scream at the top of your lungs "NO NOT AGAIN! HELP HELP! ANYBODY! OR er..ANYPONY! YOU PONIES ARE ALL CRAZY OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!SLJFAJDFKLJSDKJF"

Quick ask for an adult that usually works.

Scream like a little girl!:pinkiegasp:

Well, with no options left, there is only one thing left for you to do.

"I NEED AN ADULT!!!" you scream at the top of your lungs like a little girl.

"I am an adult," Rarity replies as she leans in closer.

"YOU PONIES ARE ALL CRAZY OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYG-"

You screaming is cut off by Rarity leaning in close and locking her lips with yours. Yes, that just happened. You just kissed a pony. You wish you were joking right now.

Well, this is it... you're trapped, nowhere to go. It's been a good run but...

Twilight runs and says:

"HI! WHAT'S UP RARITY!??!? So what’re you doing?!?"

Rarity: "What’m I doing?"

"What’re you doing?!"

"Nothin’ much!"

"Thwarting my plans?!"

"Thwarting your plans?"

"Are you!?"

"…yes."

"I’M GONNA F*CKING KILL YOU!"

Suddenly the door to Rarity's room explodes and bursts open. Rarity removes her lips from yours and in a panic, sits up and looks over towards the door. You look over as well to see your potential savior. You do not like what you see.

Once all the smoke and dust (which was there for some reason) clears, you see, of all things, Twilight standing in the doorway. AND SHE LOOKS PISSED!!!!!!

She's still wearing that same skin tight jumpsuit that she had on before, but now the war paint she was wearing previously was gone. The bandanna she was wearing is now black and she's also wearing an eye patch over her left eye. Also her mane appears spiked up for some reason. Also floating next to her in a magical glow, is a katana. A real, sharp, as real as can possibly be katana.

'Fuck' you think to yourself. 'She looks more like Solid Snake than me!'

"HI! WHAT'S UP GUYS!??!?" She says manically.

"Well buck me Nay Bradbury," Rarity says to no one in particular.

"So what’re you doing?!?" Twilight says.

"What’m I doing?" Rarity replies.

"What’re you doing?!"

"Nothin’ much!"

"Thwarting my plans?!"

"Thwarting your plans?"

"Are you!?" There is silence between them for a few moments.

"…yes."

"I’M GONNA F*CKING KILL YOU!" Twilight screams as she makes a leap towards the bed, sword still in her telekinetic grasp.

Suddenly, all at once, you feel the straps on your bonds come undone, and you're suddenly picked up in a blue glow and thrown out the window, which has been opened for some reason. You fly out the window and land back on the ground in front of the boutique. You look back up at where Rarity's room to see that her window is open. You then see her poke her head out of the window at you.

"RUN MY LITTLE LOVE MONKEY!!!! RUN!!!!" She screams at you before she's suddenly pulled in by something. You can hear things breaking in there. It sounds like utter chaos.

Still, you're free now, so there is only one thing left to do.

RUN!!!

You turn around away from the boutique, not caring that you are still naked as the day you were born (no one wears clothes here anyway) and start running.

However, almost as soon as you do, you feel something hit you on the back of the head. Everything goes black.

-Some unspecified amount of time later-

You awake to find yourself in a dark room.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

I also wanna give kudos to this comment here. I saw it last night, and it was just so god damn epic that I couldn't ignore it. I couldn't use it cause of how god damned epic it was but seriously.... MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Well this is it, you're super intelligent and incredibly handsome brain has finally run out of steam. All of your futile attempts into persuading, deceiving and even begging the dressmaker has failed. Now unable to move from your restraints, the white mare approaches you as you wait for the impending doom.

Suddenly you here something in the distance. "Hinds" you muttered out loud.

Not only that you're going to be raped by a pony, the Snake Eater has finally decided to kick your already frail worthless butt.

With those two thoughts in your mind, you struggled even more then before. After nearly a minute of trying to expel the throbbing bonds, you realized something. Rarity isn't trying to plunder you. She just sat there wondering what is making that noise. She than walked to the window to figure out what is causing the commotion.

Suddenly, the dressmaker jumps away from the window. You tried to figure why she did that but was quickly shut when a loud crash can be heard throughout the building and smoke filled the room. When the smoke finally died down what you saw next just simply astonishes you.

The hind helicopter was right there, in the freaking room. Laying behind the chopper was a large gaping hole and debris that used to be dresses and manikins. In the pilot seat was Jesus playing Angry Birds on his Iphone but the co-pilot seat was empty so that means-

Solid Snake kicked the door that lead you to this room and was holding a much even smaller white pony in his arms. You and Rarity just stared at him speechless. Solid Snake then does a back flip into the helicopter with the small pony in hand and made rude hands gestures at both of you.

The hind literally backed up while making a reversing truck beeping noise and flew off into the distance. Rarity then trots to the ledge of the gaping hole and screamed "GIVE BACK MY SWEETIE BELL YOU RUFFIANS!!!" before jumping off the room through the hole and miraculously kept running to the same direction the hind went.

With your bonds keeping you tied to the bed, you can only sit there until someone shows up and rescue you. Well at least you can peacefully sleep without the threat of somebody taking your virginity.

WarKing76 you are a magnificent bastard. Kudos man. :twilightsmile:

Sorry I couldn't use it.

PreviousChapters Next