• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 435 Views, 5 Comments

Gundam Fault(Hiatus) - GPVS



Industrial Era 0072, war has broken out across all of Equestria.

  • ...
 5
 435

Bad News... IMPORTANT

Dear readers of this MLP Fim-Fic’
I have some bad news. After going over this and my other FiM-Fic’s I have realized that these ones just do not make the cut in my opinion. I have only been doing this for a very short period of time and believe that these stories do not represent my full capabilities. I apologize for anyone who may dislike this decision, but I am putting my Fic’s on hiatus and restarting them all from scratch
I feel that I can do better and it’s too late to try to fix them. Don’t Stop the Rainbows will not be getting a restart, FYI. Only Vaporium, Gundam Fault and Scribbles will be getting the sack. My reasons for doing so are as follow:
Vaporium: This Fic’ of mine is getting a restart because it, quite frankly, doesn’t “mix”. Jet-Steam is a Pegasus that works in a boilerworks. He should not be dimension jumping, that just shouldn’t happen to him.
Scribbles: I really just didn’t like my own writing on this and felt like I should improve it, the horror sucks.
Gundam Fault: It’s not really Gundam is it? No, it’s not.
So, where do I go from here? Well good job asking that. Vaporium will begin again with Jet-Steam being a “normal” pony living in his town. He will not be dimension jumping. The dimension jumping will be given to another pony in another story:D So really Vaporium’s characters and story are being split. Scribbles is really just being re-written because it isn’t very far story-wise. NO STORY CHANGES IN SCRIBBLES. Gundam Fault is going to go one of two ways, either it becomes a MLP spin-off of a Gundam series, MLP+Gundam mix or it turns into its own mech lineage.
I apologize for these changes, if you want to un follow me or my stories feel free to. If you want to stay and see what’s going on do not un-favorite^^ I will be posting the new versions of the fic’s in their respective stories, so those of you who already have this favorited will instantly see it when it returns. Those of you who are looking for one of the two Vaporium spilts I would recommend liking the actual GPVS Fim-Fic account….
With all humble sorrorws, GPVS;-;

Comments ( 2 )

Heres an idea of how you can modify Fault to be both Gundam and have ponies; follow my lead with MSGF.

MSGF is set a thousand years into the future of MLP canon, has a mysterious Cataclysm that happened a few years after MLP canon, and Gundams have been known about since the Cataclysm. Despite being absurd it all still works right?

Why not do something similar? You could even salute Gundam X and Turn-A by having MS salvage that has been recovered by the nations of Equestria over the last several decades.

Just remember one thing that bugs me able some Pony Gundam artists/writers. Gundams are bipedal for a reason. If they're quadrupeds aren't they just Zoids?

2414681
Yeah, I've been putting that into consideration, story needs some workXD
The whole legs thing is up in the air, I still haven't really decided. If you have any opinions or ideas that would be great appreciated

Login or register to comment