• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 8,195 Views, 412 Comments

Apple Scratch : A summer at the Farm - Mariacheat-Brony



(Humanized) After their decisive actions during Chrysalis' Invasion of Canterlot, Princess Celestia gives To Vinyl and her 'sister' Applejack an other Mission. One they would have hope it never befalls to them.

  • ...
19
 412
 8,195

Vinyl & Octavia at White Tail Wood.

Every one had slept in rather late this sunday. Before a nice breakfast, or should we say lunch, the others noticed that Twilight hadn't come back yet. Luckily, before everyone, except Applejack and Vinyl, started to panic about her whereabouts, they heard a loud thud typical to a Jupitarian's landing. They all looked outside and saw that Cloud Kicker had landed few meters away from the house, holding Twilight in her arms.

"I told you we'll be there quicker by flying." Cloud Kicker happily said, as she put the dark skinned woman down.

"I'll admit it's true." Twilight conceded, trying to put her hair in their usual state. "It's terrible for the hair though."

"Never had the problem." Cloud Kicker casually said as she passed her hand in her neatly done long blond hair.

"How's that even possible?" Twilight asked in disbelief. "The wind should have messed them up!"

"Ah always thought it was her fancy jupitarian magic that protects her hair from the wind." Applejack chimed in, after getting out to welcome them along with Vinyl.

"Twilight, the breakfast's served." Vinyl said. "Also, Pinkie surely missed you." She added with a chuckle.

"Oh, great! I'm starving." Twilight said before going to the house, only to come backward to peck Cloud Kicker on the cheek. "Thank you again. I had a great time." She whispered with a big smile.

"I had a great time as well." Cloud Kicker smiled back.

Twilight quickly walked in to the house, leaving the two Apples with their guard friend. The three women chuckled when they saw Twilight being tackled by a wailing Pinkie Pie as she walked through the front door. When the laugh died down, Vinyl and Applejack turned toward Cloud Kicker.

"I take it the night went well for you." Vinyl said playfully.

"Even better!" Cloud Kicker affirmed with a nod. "But, not in the way you're thinking."

"Y'all didn't ..." Applejack started with surprise.

"Nope!" Cloud Kicker answered shaking her head.

"I'll be damned then." Vinyl said in amazement. "What happened?"

"Well, after leaving you, we went back to my place." Cloud Kicker explained. "We got a drink or two, we made out. I even got to second base."

"What stopped you from keep going, then?" Vinyl asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, ya seemed to be on the good way to the third one." Applejack added playfully.

"I never thought I'd hear something like that from you, AJ." Cloud Kicker said, pretty impressed. "That Rarity's doing some good on you." Applejack shrugged with a smile. " Anyway, I stopped because she didn't seem ok with it anymore." Cloud Kicker simply concluded.

"Just like that?" Vinyl asked. "Did she tell you why?"

"Yes she did, but I'm not going further into the details. That's between her and me." Cloud Kicker said firmly.

"Ya're damn right about that." Applejack said, unable to hide her pride in her friend's behavior. "How come you brought her back only now, if y'all didn't do anything?"

"After the 'thing', we started talking to each other, you know, just for the sake of talking." Cloud Kicker said, smiling dreamily. "We talked about all kind of things, her place in the council, my job within the guard... Heck, I heard a few good ones about the Captain too." She added with a chuckle. "Around five, she fell asleep on my couch. I put her in the bed in my guest room then I went to sleep." She concluded with a soft smile on her face.

"hmm!" Vinyl pondered while examining Cloud Kicker's face with narrowed eyes.

"Something on my face?" Cloud Kicker asked genuinely concerned about her face. It wouldn't be a first time that she had a dead insect on her face because of her flying.

"Yeah.." Vinyl slowly said. "That smile.....HA-HA!" Vinyl shouted with enthusiasm.

"What?"

"Oh that's so cool!" Vinyl said happily. "AJ, I think our Cloud Kicker's finally gonna settle down."

"What are ya talkin' 'bout?" Applejack asked with a very puzzled frown.

"I'd like to know that as well." Cloud Kicker said with an identical expression.

"You, my friend, got the hots for Lady Twilight Sparkle." Vinyl said happily.

"I know that. I almost shagged her." Cloud Kicker said rolling her eyes.

"I'm talking about the mushy kind of hots, CK." Vinyl explained with a small smile.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Cloud Kicker said with a growing blush.

"Holy Apple Fairy! She's blushin'." Applejack said with wide eyes, before smiling. "Ah think ya got it right, Vi."

"No, she didn't." Cloud Kicker retorted.

"Come on, admit it." Vinyl chuckled. "Your eyes were all shiny when you're telling us about the night you had together. And you didn't have sex, so it's got be that."

"That's ridiculous." Cloud Kicker shouted vigorously. The fact that her cheeks were redder than the armor she used to wear didn't help her in convincing Applejack and Vinyl. She turned around. "I'll just leave."

"Oh come on, we're just teasing." Vinyl said as she grabbed Cloud Kicker's shoulder. "You did it all the time when we were kids."

"It's less funny now." Cloud Kicker pouted.

"Ok, let's get serious." Applejack slowly said. "Ya plan on seeing her again?"

"Not really." Cloud Kicked sighed.

"Why not?" Vinyl asked in surprise. "You had a great time and, from the looks of it, she did too."

"Yesterday at Bon-Bon's, we kinda established that it would be a one night thing." Cloud Kicker explained. "Beside, she's going back to Canterlot in two days. It's not like she'll remember the guard she met in a tavern in Ponyville."

"I'm not sure about that." Vinyl chuckled. "You're pretty memorable."

"Ah have to agree on that." Applejack laughed.

"Thanks girls." Cloud Kicker slowly muttered. "Would you mind if we talk about something else?"

"We can do that." Vinyl nodded. "Got something in mind?"

"Actually I do." Cloud Kicker said with a big smile. "The mayor has submitted the town's application for hosting the Equestria Games!"

"The mayor's surely ambitious with this one." Applejack whistled.

"It'll be awesome for the town's business though." Vinyl conceded. "Imagine what good it'll do for the farm."

"Well, I was thinking." Cloud Kicker continued. "If the town's chosen, we could get a team competing in the Games."

"Doesn't that cost lots of bits to subscribe a team for the Games?" Vinyl asked. "The town probably couldn't afford it with all the accommodations necessary for hosting them."

"That's the thing." Cloud Kicker said happily. "The hosting town has the right to get her team to compete for free."

"That's mighty fine and all, but why are ya talkin' to us about that?" Applejack asked.

"Simple, if the town gets chosen, we should compete!" Cloud Kicker suggested.

"We?" Applejack asked with a crooked eyebrow.

"Yeah, you two, me and a couple of other gals could be representing Ponyville."

"Hmm! Why not, It could ...." Vinyl started.

A loud and rather uncouth rumble came from the three women's bellies to interrupt their conversation. They all watched each other in embarrassment, before deciding to continue their discussion around a pretty decent breakfast/lunch.


The rest of the day had gone smoothly. The Apples had done their chores with the help of Cloud Kicker, who got somehow convinced by Granny Smith to help her granddaughters as a 'punishment' for bringing Twilight back so late. The matriarch knew of the lieutenant's night activities and didn't buy it a second when the concerned party tried to explain her nothing like that had happened. The 'situation' Cloud Kicker had had with Big Macintosh, years ago, was still pretty fresh in the old woman's mind.

Vinyl and AJ had noticed a few of their friend's sideway glances toward Twilight, who didn't seem to notice them. Vinyl had thought she had seen Twilight doing the same at the guard once, but no one else seemed to have noticed that. As she wasn't sure about it, she preferred not saying anything to Cloud Kicker, unless she saw another sign. But, unfortunately, she didn't.

Monday, the farm was in a frantic panic, as Twilight had gone into what Pinkie and Rainbow called "Organizilla mode". The indigo haired woman was going through check-list after check-list to make sure their luggages were ready for the next day. Normally, the Apples would have planned on trying to calm her down, but they had other plans for today. They went through their chores faster than every other day, Vinyl had even used and over-used her applebucking spell. After Applejack came back from her delivery to Barnyard Bargain, they started to put their plans in motions.


In the late afternoon, Vinyl had taken Octavia on a last horse ride. Octavia was riding Hex Mark, the stallion had fully accepted the cellist as his rider and now responded instantly at every directions she gave. Vinyl had brought her lover to White Tail Woods, a small forest about one hour away from the farm.

"Vinyl, are we there yet?" Octavia asked. "It's getting late."

"Don't worry, Octavia." Vinyl shrugged. "You see the three menhirs at the end of the path?"

"Yes, I do! Is that where you wanted to go?"

"Kinda, but..."

"OK! Race you there." Octavia interrupted her playfully, before making Hex Mark speed up to a full gallop.

"Why the little impatient cellist..." Vinyl chuckled as she let Octavia take the lead. "Alizee, let's show her how fast you can go."

The black mare neighed her approbation before galloping at full speed. She closed the gap between her and the white stallion rather quickly. Octavia only noticed them when Alizee started to overtake Hex Mark. Vinyl took the lead and Alizee widen the gap effortlessly. When she passed the three standing stones, Vinyl made Alizee slow down to a full stop before dismounting her. Octavia joined her about fifteen seconds later.

"How fast can this mare go?" Octavia asked in awe as she dismounted Hex Mark.

"Pretty fast when she has to." Vinyl shrugged. "Apparently that includes showing off a cellist." She added playfully causing Octavia to stick her tongue out at her in a childish way.

"Anyway, where are we?" Octavia asked with curiosity. "That's what you wanted to show me.

"We're not there yet. It's just safer for the horses to go on foot from here." Vinyl explained.

She took the reins of Alizee to pull her horse behind her she made her way to small path between the trees. Octavia nodded and followed her lover holding Hex Mark's reins. After a short walk, they arrived in a clearing. Vinyl let Alizee wander around before facing Octavia.

"Octavia. Welcome to my small paradise." She said with a small smile as she presented the scenery with a wave of her right arm.

Octavia watched the clearing in awe. It really was a piece of paradise. There was a small lake flowed by a waterfall, with beautiful white stones on the river banks. The light of the setting sun at the horizon created small elusive rainbows which all started at the waterfall. Vinyl pulled some towels and a basket from one of Alizee's saddlebags, before placing them near the banks. Vinyl sat on one and signaled Octavia to join her.

"This place is beautiful." Octavia slowly said as she sat next to Vinyl.

"Not as beautiful as you." Vinyl said amorously as she pecked Octavia's cheek.

"That's cheesy!" Octavia said with a small blush.

"You want me to stop those cheesy remarks?" Vinyl whispered slowly, her mouth only millimeters away from Octavia's ear.

"Not at all!" Octavia affirmed before having her earlobe tenderly nibbled by Vinyl. She let out a satisfied moan. "How did you find a place like this one?" Octavia asked, trying her best not losing it.

"My Mom showed me this spot when I was ten." Vinyl explained. "She said it was here that my Dad proposed to her. She always wanted me or AJ to bring the one we'll love here, one day. Which is why we're here."

"Vinyl. Are you saying that you're going to propose to me?" Octavia asked hesitantly, in disbelief and slightly in fear.

"As much as I like to speed things up." Vinyl chuckled. "THAT would be a lot too fast, even for me." Octavia let out a relieved sigh. "Glad to see, you're quite enthusiast about spending the rest of our lives together." Vinyl joked with a false offended tone.

"Oh! No! I didn't mean it like that. It's just..." Octavia quickly said in panic, waving her hands defensively.

"It's ok, Octavia. I'm just joking." Vinyl assured with a smile. "I brought you here, because it's your last night at the farm. And I wanted to take you somewhere special."

"Thank you for that." Octavia said before gently kissing Vinyl on the lips. After returning the kiss, Vinyl stood up and stretched her limbs. Octavia glanced at her in confusion before her eyes widened in surprise when Vinyl started to unbelt her jeans. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not gonna swim with my clothes on, am I?" Vinyl retorted with a small giggle. She quickly took off her clothes, leaving her with a light blue bikini swimsuit she was wearing in place of underwear. "Care to join me ?"

Octavia shook her head to clear her thoughts, she had been staring at Vinyl in a rather indecent manner. "Hum! It would be with pleasure... But I don't have a swimsuit." Octavia stammered as she stood up.

"I got that covered." Vinyl said pointing the basket. "Here, I'm even making you a fitting stall." She added with a chuckle as she levitated the two towels to form a circle curtain around the basket.

Octavia entered the 'fitting stall' and, soon after, Vinyl could hear the sounds of her lover taking off her clothes. Vinyl had to resist the temptation of stopping her levitation spell, or putting the towels apart to take a small peek. But her lustful thoughts were interrupted by a shout coming from the nearby towel-made stall.

"Vinyl, you must be kidding me?" Octavia shouted in frustration.

"What? You don't like the color?" Vinyl asked.

"The color's fine. It's the model that bothers me."

"What's wrong with the swimsuit?"

"You call that a swimsuit?" Octavia asked in bewilderment. "I call that strings with small patches of fabric sewed together. I'm sure that I have panties that cover more than this."

"And why do you think I chose this particular model?" Vinyl asked playfully.

Octavia groaned in frustration before exiting the stall. She was wearing a racy black bikini top that showed way more than it hid and a black thong. In Vinyl's mind, there was only one word to describe Octavia: 'Sexy'. The cellist blushed when she noticed the stare her girlfriend was giving her and tried to hide her features with her arms.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"The only way I'm gonna stop is for me to go suddenly blind." Vinyl replied matter-of-factly. "Anyway, we were gonna swim." She added before climbing on a large boulder that would make a perfect diving board, Octavia levitating in a blue aura behind her.

"Vinyl, I can climb this thing just fine. Put me down, right now!" Octavia ordered.

"Certainly!" Vinyl said with a devious grin. She levitated Octavia up to the center of the lake with her magic before letting her go.

"Not what I meant...KYAAAAHH!" Octavia screamed when she fell in the water with a loud splash. It took her few seconds to swim back to the surface. "VINYL, YOU STUPID IDIOT." She yelled in anger, her eyes completely covered by her wet long hair. She moved them aside and noticed that Vinyl was nowhere to be found. "Vinyl?... Where are you?" She asked in a softer, concerned tone.

She felt something tickling her left feet. She shrieked in surprise and tried to swim away from what had touched her, only to be firmly grabbed by her waist and pulled back. Vinyl's head emerged behind Octavia, taking a deep breath as she was holding Octavia's waist. Vinyl started laughing at her panicking girlfriend, earning a rightful retribution in the form of an assault of splashed water.

"I take it you didn't fully appreciate your dive." Vinyl remarked as she spat all the water she had almost swallowed because of Octavia's revenge.

"You think?" Octavia asked with sarcasm. "I almost lost my top with this fall."

"Awww, the plan didn't succeed." Vinyl pouted in disappointment, causing Octavia to push her head underwater.

"Well, too bad for you, Vinyl." Octavia said as Vinyl re-surfaced. She felt something brushing her leg. "And stop trying to tickle me."

"Wasn't me this time." Vinyl shook her head, spraying droplets all around her. "Must have been a fish."

Octavia felt an other tickling. Only this time, it was high between her thighs. She yelped in surprise and clung onto Vinyl, as if her life depended on it. Vinyl almost went back underwater, her floating disrupted by Octavia's sudden grab.

"Please, don't tell me you're afraid of fishes." Vinyl sighed.

"I am not scared of fishes." Octavia replied with a light blush. "I just prefer them on a dinning plate than swimming around my nether regions."

"That's some lucky fish." Vinyl muttered to herself.

Before she could make a remark, Octavia realized something. She was holding on to Vinyl, with her hands all over her lover's back. She could feel the roughness of Vinyl's scars in comparison of her 'unmarked' smooth skin. Octavia let go of Vinyl and turned her head away in shame.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"Hum?!" Vinyl tilted her head in confusion. "What for?"

"I-I touched your ba-back." Octavia stammered. "I know you don't like people touching you there." She added slowly.

She recalled the first time she had touched Vinyl's back. How her usually strong lover, who had just been bitten by a timberwolf and acted as if it was nothing more than a small splinter, had winced in pain when she had accidentally brushed one of her scars .

"Oh!" Vinyl said in realization. "Octavia, it's ok." She said softly to reassure her lover.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." Octavia said in quiet pained voice. "I know it hurts you…"

"Octavia." Vinyl said while she was slowly pulling Octavia where they could touch bottom. "It's true that I don't like when someone touches my back. I always get the feeling my scars re-open when someone does." Vinyl conceded slowly in pain.

"I'm sorry…" Octavia sniffed.

"But you're not just 'someone', Octavia." Vinyl assured. "When it's you, my back doesn't hurt anymore. With you, I can forget the pain, the nightmares, everything connected to those scars." Her voice was soft but it had incredible resolution in it.

"You really mean that?" Octavia asked with small tears.

"Octavia, I love you." Vinyl simply said. "When I say something to you, it's the truth. I would never lie to you."

Octavia looked at Vinyl, her eyes sparkled with happy tears and her face lit up by a small adorable smile. "I love you too, Vinyl."

Vinyl slowly leaned in until her lips met Octavia's. They were cold because of the water of the lake, but the kiss was burning with love and affection. Octavia opened her lips slightly, letting the way clear for Vinyl's tongue to venture, something it did instantly. They both let out small pleased moans as Vinyl pushed Octavia's body to a smooth boulder near the waterfall. Without breaking the kiss, she gently lifted her lover's body to sit on top of it, leaving only the lower part of her legs in the water.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss. Vinyl looked at Octavia, her chest lifting itself to the rhythm of her heavy panting, small droplets of water slowly drifted along her curves and inside her cleavage. Vinyl's respiration quickened at the incredibly arousing sight that was her lover's wet body. She looked up and caught the glance of Octavia's face. It was fiery red, not from embarrassment, just from passion and longing. Her mouth was slightly agape as she exhaled loudly her desire. What completely finished to excite Vinyl, was her cellist's eyes. Those beautiful amethyst eyes had the most ardent glint Vinyl had ever seen in them.

"Vi-Vinyl…" Octavia stammered in a moan.

Vinyl didn't say anything, she just started to caress Octavia's legs, slowly coming up to her thigh, pecking her legs as she did. She gently let a finger pass under the string of Octavia's thong, not interrupting her caresses or her pecks. Octavia shivered in pleasure under the touch of her blue haired girlfriend. She threw her head back, letting out a loud excited moan. From her half submerged state, Vinyl couldn't reach higher than the cellist's lower belly, unless Octavia would lean toward her. But It didn't disturb Vinyl the slightest. After all, her objective was not that high.

"Vinyl, please…"

Vinyl untied the knot that kept the thong in place. After the small piece of swimwear touched the boulder Octavia was sitting on, Vinyl pushed her head forward. The only things she heard next, were not the sounds of the waterfall, nor the sounds of the forest's critters, not even the sounds of their horses which were grazing around. The only things she heard, the only things that mattered to Vinyl, were the screams of pleasure and the shouts of her name which were both coming from Octavia.

Author's Note:

Hey there.

I would have posted this sooner but the site had his 502 problem when I had almost finished it.
To make you forgive myself, I left Octavia and Vinyl in a very steamy situation. :D

Anyway, I'm glad to inform you that I've decided to follow Syvvak's advice for the sequel.
I decided to merge the meet the family story line with the equestria games story line.

But now I'm facing an other problem. I need a seven members team to compete in the games + a coach.
I have of course our two Apple siblings and the winning (except with Twilight) Lieutenant Cloud Kicker and everyone's favorite mail deliver: Ditzy Doo.
But I need three more (one of each race). And I'm open to suggestion. Who merits the honor of representing Ponyville in the Equestria Games?

Hope you like this chapter.
Mariacheat-Brony