• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 1,195 Views, 30 Comments

The Unforgiven - Trigger_Finger



After their sisters and favourite purple dragon are kidnapped the Mane 6 must find some-pony who can help them rescue their sisters and dragon

  • ...
4
 30
 1,195

Chapter 8: Plan B

As they drew closer I snarled. “All right you mother fuckers… meet plan B. I call her Sasha” I yelled as I reached into my duster coat and drew out a mighty .50 caliber Desert Eagle. The weapon didn’t frighten The Bloody Hooves but it damn well should have.

I lined up the first shot with the closest creature’s head and pulled back the trigger. The mighty handgun thundered in the night air. The handgun’s muzzle blasted out a .50 caliber slug and expelled gas out the end of the barrel.

The first bullet slammed into the creature’s head which simply disappeared as its headless corpse fell to the ground. I casually swung my hoof towards another Bloody Hoof and pulled back the trigger again.

Soon the night air was filled with thunderous gunshots but still the creatures kept coming. I took a quick glance behind me to see The Bloody Hooves still approaching from Luna’s side.

In a quick fluid motion I twisted my body, slipped my left foreleg under her foreleg and brought my right foreleg, which was holding the Desert Eagle, up over her right shoulder as I ejected the spent magazine and used my left hoof to slam a magazine into the handgun.

Using her body as support, I fired off all seven rounds in the magazine in less than five seconds. The Bloody Hooves who were not killed by the handgun still staggered towards us.

In another fluid motion I twisted my body back around to my side, bringing her body with me and pulled off sort of the same technique except now I was a little bit unstable because I was leaning back a bit due to the way the technique is performed in consecutiveness. If I had to spin our bodies again I would be lying on the ground so let’s pray to goddess that they back off this time.

I fired every single round in the magazine but still they didn’t back off. ‘Last spin’ I thought to myself as I spun our bodies once again and like I had figured we ended up on the ground, with her body on top of mine, whimpering in fear. The constant gunfire had kept The Bloody Hooves back far enough that they wouldn’t be right on top of us.

“One of us… one of us” they kept chanting. “Fuck you that’s what” I yelled as I fired the remaining rounds of the gun’s magazine into the creatures. I began to slide our bodies back as I ejected the magazine and slammed another magazine into the gun.

“Okay… plan C” I said as I quickly went to get up but realized that Luna had fainted, either from the pain of her wing or the fear that had stricken her mind from the horrid creatures.

I grunted as I quickly rolled her body off mine then lept up. I grabbed her unconscious body and flung it over my back as I began to run. Several Bloody Hooves stood in my way but I fired a bullet into the head of any creature that stood in my way.

I raced passed their line and charged towards my house. I smiled to myself, I had encountered Bloody Hooves before on my walks and generally once you escaped them and got far enough away or to my house they leave you be, unless they’re really hungry.

I reached my home in a matter of minutes and quickly entered my home, locking the door behind me. I rushed over to my room and quickly lay Luna down on the bed. It looked like she had bite marks on her wing but it didn’t look broken, just badly bruised.

I casually trotted over to the bathroom where I grabbed some basic medical supplies. I looked to my arm which was still bleeding a little and smirked, I’d have to patch myself up after. ‘Lucky these things aren’t really zombies’ I thought to myself as I recalled being bit before and wondering if just the bite turns you into one of them but luckily a local zebra that lived in the forest told me otherwise. Though she warned me about wandering the forest at night and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo.

I ejected the semi spent magazine in my handgun and loaded a new one before sliding it into my chest holster and trotting back into my room where Luna was still unconscious. I pulled out some disinfectant and quickly began to dress her wound up properly.

In a few minutes I had her wing disinfected, cleaned and properly bandaged up. I tucked her wing up to her side but kept my hoof at her side. Her slow breathing reminded me of Karen whenever she’d rest my hoof on her chest and let me listen to her heart. Luna’s heart rate was normal now and she was resting peacefully.

Her mane gleamed in the moon light that shawn through the window in my room. I smiled to myself then tucked her into some rather fine blankets, making sure not to cover too much of her body due to the rather warm night air.

I trotted out of my room and into the living room of my small home then began to dress my arm wound. As I began to put the finishing touches on my medical bandages a window smashed and several Bloody Hooves tried to force their way into the building. I grabbed the medical bandage with my teeth and pulled the final stretch needed for the tension and wrapped it up as I drew out my Desert Eagle from its holster.

“You’re not welcome in my home” I snarled as I blew off several Bloody Hooves’ heads. Their bodies were kicked back onto the porch and I quickly unlocked the door and raced onto the porch to see that my entire front lawn was flooded with Bloody Hooves. I quickly fired the remaining rounds of my handgun, killing several of the night creatures, before running back into my room.

“Sorry Luna but it’s not safe here” I told her as I grabbed her body in my forelegs and quickly staggered out towards the basement door of my home. I booted down the basement door and hobbled down the stairs.

As I entered the basement I nudged the light switch with my nose then quickly rushed over to a blast door. I held Luna in one arm while I typed in the passcode then the panel beeped and the door opened. I brought her body into the bomb shelter room and set her down on the cot which just barely fit her body, and when I say barely I mean I curled her body up to fit it so I really didn’t want to be sleeping on this cot any time soon either.

I looked to the gun rack which was in the room. It held several weapons of all genres, well not medieval, and grabbed an M4 assault rifle that had an M203 40mm grenade launcher, a green laser and a 1.5x ACOG sight. I grabbed three magazines for the rifle and loaded a grenade round into the chamber of the launcher before rushing out and closing the blast door behind me.

As I rushed up the stairs I realized that the Bloody Hooves had already entered my home. I leveled the assault rifle at my hip and fired a quick three round burst into the first Bloody Hoof which sent it tumbling down the stairs.

Another Bloody Hoof entered the stairwell and I fired a single precise shot right between its dark red eyes. The creature fell back but then began to roll down the stairs. I hurtled over its body and entered the main floor of my home where several of the ghastly creatures had already entered my home. They were making their way towards the stairwell as they chanted their creepy rant.

I stood on my hindlegs then fired my assault rifle from the hip. The assault rifle chattered and the echo from the surrounding walls made my ears ring. The Bloody Hooves were all riddled from the barrage of automatic gunfire and fell to the ground.

With all The Bloody Hooves in my home dead I quickly ejected the spent magazine of my rifle and loaded a fresh one before rushing out onto my front lawn. Bloody Hooves approached my home in a seemingly endless swarm. I cursed silently to myself as I flicked on the green laser and quickly targeted the first vile creature then took it down with a headshot.

BANG

BANG-BANG

BANG-BANG-BANG

I started firing my assault rifle in longer bursts as the swarm of creatures became ridiculous. It literally looked like a friggin swarm of locusts or something.

I loaded my last magazine and fired the entire clip with one pull of the trigger then I squeezed off the grenade launcher. The 40mm grenade shell erupted by a large group of those goddess forsaken things and sent their lifeless bodies spiralling through the air.

I looked around as they continued to approach and sighed to myself. “Okay… Plan D… and if Plan D doesn’t work then I’m just gonna go all the way to Canterlot and launch a fucking nuke on this goddess forsaken place” I yelled as I galloped over to my garage.

As I entered the garage I tossed my assault rifle over onto the work bench then hopped into my K5 Chevy Blazer. I had removed my convertible top and had mounted a little something special for these sorts of occasions in the back of my truck.

I keyed the ignition and the truck roared to life. I didn’t bother opening the wooden sliding door and simply drove through it. Splinters and pieces of wood scattered about in front of the garage as my truck barreled through the garage door. I blasted the high beams on the truck which illuminated the area and made The Bloody Hooves all cringe in blindness.

I slid out of my seat and into the back of the truck. “Okay… say hello to my little friend” I yelled as I mounted the legendary Ma-Deuce, M2 Browning .50 caliber heavy machinegun.

I flicked off the safety and began to fire the mighty machinegun. The ear piercing chugging of the massive gun erupted in the night and would’ve sent shivers down the spines of any pony nearby, but these goddess forsaken creatures weren’t ponies anymore because if they were then they wouldn’t have kept mindlessly trotting towards me like zombies.

Their bodies were ripped into pieces as .50 caliber rounds struck their bodies. Limbs would be torn off, heads ruptured, torsos mutilated and all things in between as Ma-Deuce did her thing.

The mighty gun spat out brass casings and the gun’s barrel shot out a mighty muzzle flare that showed The Bloody Hooves where to go, though they should be turning tail and running at this point.

After a minute or so the gun ran out of ammo but left a trail of death and destruction in its wake. There were no creatures
left in my yard, well except their torn up bodies which I’d have to dispose of come morning.

Suddenly a lone gunshot went off and collided with my truck. I ducked down as yet another shot collided with my truck. Several consecutive shots fired off but I saw the muzzle flare as the shooter recklessly fired his weapon. ‘Amateur’ I thought to myself as I lept off the truck, using its body as cover. The shots continued but then stopped. He must be reloading.

I raced out from the cover of my truck and raced towards the treeline where I had seen the muzzle flare come from. “Fuck!” I heard a voice yell in frustration. As my vision adapted to the darkness I could see why the pony was frustrated.

That bastard Daffodil had an SR-25 which was currently jammed and he was trying furiously to dislodge the round that was jammed in the receiver. I chuckled and he looked up to me. I lept through the air and slammed a punch into his head, knocking him to the ground.

He rolled across the ground and lept up to his hindlegs as he pulled out a combat knife then waved it around. By his stance and maneuver with the knife I could tell he was uneducated with knife combat.

I lowered my guard to let him think he had an open shot. He fell right into my trap and rushed head on. As he charged directly at me I quickly re-entered a defensive stance but he refused to stop his charge. He lifted his knife into the air and tried to bring the tip directly down on my head. Like I said before ‘Amateur’.

I quickly moved my arms up behind his wrist, past the danger zone, and quickly snapped his wrist. He dropped the knife as he staggered back, screaming in agonizing pain. “Who sent you? It was Flim and Flam wasn’t it?” I ordered and he snarled. “I guess it’s no secret… and besides, they’ll never know I told you because I’m going to end you right… NOW!” He yelled as he shot his good hoof down towards his hip holster draw out his pistol.

I lept forwards and tackled him to the ground then pummelled his face with several powerful punches before standing to my hindlegs and picking him up by his jacket collar with my forelegs.

“You tried to kill Luna… and me…big mistake” I told him then slammed him into a pointy tree branch which impaled his chest and left him gagging in near death as his life drained away. I smirked “Stick around”