• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 2,081 Views, 54 Comments

Friendship VS Machine - FrostyDawn



The REDs and the Mane 6 cross paths once again!

  • ...
3
 54
 2,081

Epilogue

In a flash of light, and a puff of green smoke, the mercenaries were gone.

On the end point of the transport spell, the girl quickly collapsed, gagging and wheezing from the leftover methane. In the center, was the glowing hat they were given.

"Do you think they're ok?" Rarity asked as Twilight picked up the hat.

"Ah don't know. It pains me to say it, but ah think..." Applejack said, pausing as they looked around.

The room they landed in had great marble pillars, with a smooth stone floor. Stained glass windows of the sun and moon, and a golden throne near the end of the room. Naturally, a tall woman dressed in white sat on the throne, with two armored guards at her side. The woman had hair colored a pale green and light blue, that shimmered in the evening light, and a small gold tiara.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said, as she and her friends bowed in her presence.

"Twilight Sparkle. I've been wondering where you've been these past few hours." Celestia said, standing to reveal her enormous white wings that were folded behind her.

"Hours? We've been gone for days!" Rainbow Dash cried, creating a small state of panic and confusion.

Celestia's eyes widened. "No, that can't be right. Unless..."

"We traveled to another realm. It belonged to those red guys that came here a few months ago." Twilight replied. They then began retelling the story to Celestia, catching her immediate attention at the word 'robot'.

"An interesting experience indeed. But tell me, what happened to them after you left?" Celestia inquired. Then, silence. The girls held their tongue.

"That Demo-guy said the place was going to explode." Pinkie said, solemnly.

Rainbow Dash's voice was getting a little shaky. "We didn't see it for ourselves. But we just assumed-"

"Say no more. I understand completely." Celestia said, cutting Rainbow Dash off. She then glanced at the hat. "At least they were kind enough to leave you a gift."

"They said it was the least they could do. I just feel we need to return the favor." Rarity said.

"Perhaps we should build a shrine. A monument for the heroic nine." Zecora suggested. "A spot in the Royal Archives they have earned. For the men in red that who have not returned."

Celestia smirked. "I agree. Guards, inform the artists of Canterlot." She said, and the armored guards saluted and walked out of the throne room. Celestia turned back to the group. "And you too, my students. We'll have another addition to the archives soon enough."

The princess smiled, and turned toward the horizon, watching the sun light the sky a bright red.

Comments ( 9 )

WE NEED A THIRD! MOTHAFUCKA WE NEED A THIRD! STOUT SHAKO FOR TWO REFINED!!!

Refreshed page, saw two new chapters. Today was a good day.

Read the two chapters, it became a sad day.

Bit Abrupt ending, with cliffhanging the Announcer attempting to kill RED TEAM but why you no continue? Could easily be a trilogy, so many ways for them Togo back. Maybe HHHH or Merasmus sends there via dark magic and reek havoc upon them, lots of potential. Besides, seeing Luna fighting HHHH would be awesome if she went Nightmare on his ass.

2282068 There already is a sequel of this.

2283855
Where is the sequel? I MUST KNOW!

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Lol

I Know they lived, but I still cried.
Shrines dedicated to characters that some characters THINK died are always so damn heart-wrenching!:fluttercry:

4897961
10VM, huh? Seen it before...I wish the OFFICIAL servers allowed 9, though.

6571605 Yeah I found that out

Login or register to comment