• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 337 Views, 13 Comments

The Art of Magic II - Fire Spark



The Sequel to the grueling story known as The Art of Magic

  • ...
 13
 337

Chapter 4: A Discovery Already Known

"I am proud to award you the title of Full Unicorn." That single thought kept running through the Unicorn's mind. It could have been a clue, but it was unclear even to her.

Twilight shrugged off the detail, remembering her main priority. She tapped her hoof against the Boutique's door, but nopony answered. Instead, the door opened itself under a loud creak. She wasn't sure she should go in, but the curiosity got the best of her. As her horn charged up just enough that she could see, as she trotten in slowly, her guard up in case somepony decided to break into Rarity's home.

As Twilight trotted up the stairs, she saw something...intresting. She saw a faint red glow eminating from Rarity's room. She picked up the pace a bit as she ran into the white Unicorn's room. Just as her head fixated on the Unicorn, the familiar flash of light appeared again in her eyes.

"You will be working the Maker. Delve as much fear as possible into them before you extract the raw magic." Twilight nodded to the shadow-like figure. "Yes Miss Be-"

The flashback was interrupted by a loud "NO!!" The voice came from none other than Rarity. Just as Twilight's eye had dialated enough to see that it was Rarity, it was much too late. She, along with Rarity, were teleported to the one and only place no Unicorn wanted to end up; The Magic Facility.

Just as Twilight opened her eyes, the flash of light appeared once more.

"W-What the?! Where in Equestria am I?!" A frightened Twilight spoke.

"You are in the Magic Facility, where all of Equestria's magic is created, and sent out to the many Unicorns of Equestria."

"What? B-But I thought magic was-"

"We use that excuse so nopony knows our secret...One that you yourself will know..."

"Twilight Sparkle!" An angered Rarity spoke.

"W-What the?" Twilight shook her head. "Rarity?! What are you doing here?!"

"Twilight, how DARE you think that you can just waltz into my home, and barge in on VERY important matters. This place is no joke." Rarity replied, fixated in a battle-ready stance.

Twilight didn't respond, but instead she looked around, seeing the brutal horrors of the Facility.

"N-No please no I don't deserv-GAAAAH!!!!" A young filly was in the clutches fo the Maker, her fluids ebing drained entirely. Tears, blood, the raw magic inside of her. Twilight stared upon the horrific machine, as the young filly slowly lost all life force within her. She was dead. Twilight couldn't beleive what she had just seen, but something inside her, it told her that she belonged here...

"NO!" Twilight called out. "I DEMAND TO SPEAK WITH WHOEVER RUNS THIS GROUSOME PLACE!" She yelled.

"You're speaking to her darling." Rarity grinned in a sadistic manner.

The flash appeared yet again.

"Just, one question..." Twilight said, "Who exactly, are you?"

The white Unicorn stepped out from the shadows, revealing her face.

"R-Rarity?? But...how?"

Author's Note:

Somethins bout to happen :yay:

Time to get climactic all up in here :3

Comments ( 2 )

2188525

Okay, I'm just going to be blunt,

First of all, this story is intended to be 20-30 chapters long. So it will be boring early on.

Secondly, the chatacters are off because they're nuts for Celestia's sake.!

Thirdly, I don't give a :yay: about repetititive words. You're basically saying I can only use one word once.

Finally, Did you even read the "Incomplete" part? The story is no where NEAR finished.

Login or register to comment