• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 337 Views, 13 Comments

The Art of Magic II - Fire Spark



The Sequel to the grueling story known as The Art of Magic

  • ...
 13
 337

Chapter 2: A Hint of Suprise

About three days later, Twilight awoke in her home, to take immediate notice to her loyal assistant, Spike. Spike smiled weakly to the young mare and said,

“Twilight...how are you feeling? I haven’t seen you in quite some time.” He said in a very quiet, Fluttershy-like tone.

Twilight smiled and nodded to him. “I am just fine Spike, I’ve just been helping the Princess with some things in Canterlot, and I guess I was there for quite a while...”

Twilight was thinking of ways to keep the secret of the Magic Facility a complete secret, being forced to lie to her most trusting friends, even the young dragon whom she’d raised since birth.



About a week later, Twilight had restored her position in the society of Equestria, bringing the Princesses suspicion levels down to a minimum. With this, Twilight had returned to the facility in full strength, ready to resume her precious work. She walked in, admiring the gruesome sights, trotting directly to Rarity’s office.

“Miss Belle, the Princess is no longer suspicious of the facility. I’m back to resume my work which I hold so dear to my heart.”

Twilight gave a smile as Rarity nodded, “Good job Twilight. You may resume your work.” Twilight gave an excited nod as she immediately trotted to her station and resumed her work that was so close to her heart.



Once more, Twilight had grown apart from the Equestrian society, but this time, her mind had been completely immersed in her work. She wouldn't even follow Rarity’s orders to take time off. Eventually Rarity had to call Twilight to her office once more.

“Twilight,” Rarity spoke in a very worried tone, “I’m worrying about you. You haven’t slept in over a week. I hate to do this, I honestly do, but as of now, you are relieved of your duties here.”

She said as she began to use a memory erasing spell. Twilight had been taken by surprise as her memory was completely wiped. Minutes afterward she was tossed out as if she was a filthy rag.

Author's Note:

Uh oh...whuts gunna happen next?? That's for me to know, and you to find out :pinkiecrazy: