• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 1,139 Views, 30 Comments

The Gathering Strom Part III: Cyclone - WiskeyMikeOne



The highly anticipated third part of The Oncoming Storm sires of fan fiction created by WiskeyMikeOne

  • ...
3
 30
 1,139

Chapter One: Sibling Rivalry

Chapter One
Sibling Rivalry

My moment of shock gave my sister the opportunity to roll us both over so she was now on top of me pinning my down.

“Spitfire it’s me Whirlwind!”

My words fell on deaf ears, she hit me twice.

“It’s me your brother!”

She grappled my flight suite and picked my head off of the cold metal wing.

“I have no brother!”

She started to strangle me. I don’t know what was worst being disowned by my sister or the fact she was trying to kill me. Suddenly a light blue jet flew overhead, it was Rainbow Dash. Spitfire looked up, I broke her hold on me and kicked her off, she flew backwards and I lunged for my blaster, I took aim and fired. Spitfire went limp she fell and rolled off of the wing and started to fall.

“What have I done?”

I flew after her, the dawns light now revealed the sea, I had to reach her before she hit the water otherwise the impact could kill her. My wings ached as I flapped them furiously trying to catch up to her. I grabbed her hoof and extended my wings to slow us both down but we were too close to the water. The sudden impact of the water knocked Spitfire from my grip but before she sank into the black abyss I bit her tail and swam to the surface.

When gasped for breath I saw my jet flying at very slow speed but it maintained it's altitude. I sat Spitfire in the cockpit and strapped her down in the harness then sat on her lap. I could hear Dashie voice in my flight helmet that was in the hoofwell.

“Whirlwind come in over, Whirlwind you here over?”

“I’m here I’m here.”

“What the buck was going on?”

“I’ll tell you later... my canopy is gone so I’ll have to fly slow.”

Dashie was now flying on my right and looking over too me but she didn't say anything.

“Dashie?”

“Sorry I think I’m going nuts. Is that who I think it is that you’re sat on top of?”

“It is, I’ll explain later. Right now I just want to go home, this had been one hell of a day.”