• Published 8th Feb 2013
  • 1,912 Views, 37 Comments

Pinkie Pie and the Warrior lady - danail24



Pinkie Pie is famous for making friends with absolutely every intelligent lifeform. But what happens when you meet a powerful alien warrior and a pink pony who wants to be her friend no matter what? Madness that's what!!!

  • ...
19
 37
 1,912

Mission Friendship!

Chapter 5

Mission friendship

(the chapter in which Pinkie’s noble mission is born)

/Ponyville train station, 7:00 p.m/
The friendship express screeched to a halt as the locomotive groaned with steam coming out of its chimney and a shrill sound coming from the whistle. Among the handful of ponies disembarking were four very famous mares, all of them wearing long faces.

Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity wasted no time in getting off the platform, taking the common road that lead into town. They walked in a straight line with their heads hung low in defeat because of the events that had transpired this day.

The Saiyan’s appearance, all the rampaging, her sudden transformation, Pinkie’s pleas, the press conference; the princess even asked Twilight to stay behind so they can gather information about the alien from what little they experienced so far.

“This is crazy! Not only was Equestria on the brink of doom today but Pinkie Pie just had to start defending that alien and get us to make her cry.” Rainbow bit her lip in exasperation, kicking some dust in front of her as she trotted. She was so upset she didn’t even feel like flying anymore.

“It wasn’t her fault Rainbow Dash! She only fought for what she thought was right! You had no right to mock her the way you did!” Fluttershy raised her voice a couple of octaves higher which made the other three mares stare at her in bewilderment.
“Uuuhm… I mean, it was kinda mean. Just imagine how hurt and betrayed she must feeling right now.” She retained her meek tone, hiding in shame behind her mane.

“Fluttershy is right! We should’ve been more openminded to Pinkie’s suggestions. The least we could have done was to keep them in mind even if we didn’t share her opinion.” Rarity stepped up supporting her spa buddy.

“Well, ah personally don’t know how to deal with all this y’all. Ah just hope Pinkie will forgive us eventually and that the Saiyan will stay away from harming anypony on this world.” AJ threw in her two bits before going down the road that lead to her farm.
“Later y’all!”

“Yeah, later AJ!”

“Try to get some rest darling. We’ve all had a rough day.”

“Bye Applejack.”

After the farm mare left, the other three continued in silence. Very soon the cyan Pegasus went up to her cloud home and all that was left was Rarity and Fluttershy walking through town. And it was at a certain crossroad that the meek animal caretaker stopped to address her fashionista friend one last time for the evening.

“Rarity. I’ve decided to go and see if Pinkie is okay. I’ve been worried sick ever since she ran off crying. I just can’t forgive myself for the things that happened back there. And I can see that all of us are sorry too. So I’ll try and make amends… tell her sorry for all of us.”

“That sounds very sweet Fluttershy dear. I wish you luck!” The pristine seamstress nodded in approval.
“Now if you excuse me, I must see to my boutique. Have a good night!”

“Good night Rarity!”

And so the little Staremaster directed herself towards Sugarcube Corner, the working and living place of her pink friend, with determination in her eyes. The buttery mare had no doubt that this was the only place to go to in order to find the pony she was looking for.

***

*Ding-a-Ring*

“Oh, good evening Fluttershy!” Mr. Cake greeted the Pegasus mare as he stacked some boxes, preparing to put them away.

“Ummm… Hello Mr. Cake… Uuuuh... ummm… I… I know it’s late and that the bakery is closed but…”

“Pinkie is upstairs. You can go and visit her. Just be gentle. We weren’t able to get her to open her bedroom door, last time we tried to check up on her.” The lanky stallion smiled sweetly giving Fluttershy the Go-ahead.

“Th-thank you!” The meek pony whispered, hastily flying up the stairs.


/Meanwhile inside Pinkie’s room/

Pinkie Pie lay on her bed, enveloped deep in thought. She was thinking about a lot of things: the events that had transpired today, the way the monkey lady acted, the way her friends acted. It was all so complicated.

‘There has to be a way to set things right! I can’t stand idly by while the poor misunderstood monkey mare is out there, alone and hurt! But now I know that I can’t drag my friends into this. They’re too afraid of Arracacia… too afraid of her power. Too afraid of the fact that she seems violent and… and stuff! But I know how to fix her. I just need to figure out how to do it……………… Wait! Do………… Do… it………. Do it…….. DO IT MYSELF!’ A light bulb lit up above the looney mare’s head as a plan started zooming through her mind a thousand miles per hour. A crazy plan… perhaps crazy enough to work!

And just as Pinkie was done thinking up the basic points of her scheme, a knock on her door occurred.

“Uuuuum, Pinkie? Are you there? It’s me, Fluttershy!” A very faint little voice called out.

“Nope! No Pinkie Pies here! Nadda, zero! You can go now!” The tricky Earth pony responded defensively, hiding under her bed, all of the hurtful things her friends said to her rushing back.

“Oh, it’s okay if you’re still mad Pinkie Pie. You have every right to be. I’ll just talk through the door then.” Fluttershy spoke again, her tone full of regret “I just want to apologize for all our sakes. We’re really sorry Pinkie. We were devastated with guilt after what we did to you. We know it wasn’t right. We were just afraid. That’s why we were so inconsiderate to your opinion and didn’t give it any thought. Would you ever be willing to forgive us? If you don’t, I understand, and I’m sure the girls would too.”

A minute later Pinkie got out from beneath her mattress and onto it and answered.

“It’s okay Fluttershy! Everything will be fine again. Let’s just forget about it and make up tomorrow. I just need some more time alone to think. If you girls want to have a meeting, you’re welcome to have it at Sugarcube corner.”

Fluttershy released a breath she didn’t know she was holding. It seemed that the odds of everything getting better were looking good.

“Thank you Pinkie Pie.” She spoke. A little bit later she decided to add one last thing:
“Pinkie! I want you to know that I’m here for you. We all are. We are your friends, and will always be there for you, okay?”

“Okay.” The party mare said with an even tone as she listened to her friend’s hoofsteps growing fainter.

(Sountrack here)

A couple of seconds later she got onto her hooves and walked up to her bedroom’s window taking a look outside. Once she lost sight of Fluttershy flying away, the melancholic earth pony placed her eyes upon the stars. The vast endless horizon was spotted with countless of flickering lights, probably signifying the vast galaxies and nebulas that gave home to many beings and creatures which lead all sorts of lives. It was an endless pool of life and the place of origin of her new alien acquaintance. The Saiyan warrior Arracacia! The things she must’ve lived through, the hurdles she must’ve carried. Pinkie didn’t know if there were still more of her kind out there, though by hearing the bipedal maiden’s painful cries it was very possible there weren’t any left.

‘The pain she must be feeling. The emptiness. The sad frown on her face. Completely alone in this universe, all isolated and down. Well she might not know it yet but she won’t remain alone for long.’ Pinkie reflected upon the alien’s current dilemma once more before voicing her thoughts:
“I Pinkamina Diane Pie hereby swear on Luna’s beautiful night that I will set out and find the Saiyan Arracacia. Once I do, I will do everything I can to become her new best friend and make her feel happy again. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!” she went through the motions, sealing her patented Pinkie promise.

***

/Golden Oaks Library, 10:00 p.m./
Twilight groaned with fatigue as she opened the double door of her precious library home. After the press conference princess Celestia had kept her from going home with the others via a request for her to help the princess gather some info about the Saiyan. The studious unicorn had gladly accepted it of course, and by combining all the available knowledge and experiences along with princess Luna’s exposition of her battle with the alien, she and the Solar Diarch managed to compile a couple of sheets worth of profile on the outworlder. It was a mere draft, along with some copies of photos Celestia collected from some press members, but still, it was a good start. In two days, the princess would send her faithful student an official documentation of the Saiyan with a thorough analysis of all the abilities she possessed along with a color portrait of the alien’s transformed state.

Dragging her hooves along the wooden boards of the stairs, Twilight yawned as she took a look at her baby dragon friend. He was fast asleep, and the pills that she had left for him inside the empty glass were gone, swallowed just like she asked him to.

Quite glad that her day was finally over, the lavender spell-weaver snuggled underneath her bed sheets, closing her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

/The next morning, 9:13 a.m./

It was a nice, bright and sunny day at Ponyville and Sugarcube corner was as lively as ever. Amidst all the ponies aligned in front of the counter and the ones munching at the tables, there stood a group of five very famous mares who had isolated themselves from the rest of the crowd in a separated section and were at the beginning of an important discussion.

“So, anyone seen Pinkie yet?” Rainbow Dash turned her head left and right, getting a little antsy at the lack of pink in the scenery.

“No! Nope! Not at all! Sadly not!” the rest of the friendly gathering replied.

“Well, she’ll show. Fluttershy did say Pinkie is willing to forgive us. After all, why do you think she invited us to have a meeting here?” Rarity assured everypony.

“Exactly! And when she does we’ll all apologize together and agree to anything to make it up to her.” Applejack nodded assertively, garnering mass approval.

“Anyways, while we wait, let’s get to the other topic at hoof shall we?” Twilight brought out the sheets from last evening, preparing herself for a lecture.
“May I share the compilation of findings on the Saiyan with you girls?”

After receiving a go ahead from her peers, the unicorn proceeded with reading aloud:

Subject name: Arracacia
Origin: alien; planet Vegeta
Species: Saiyan
Affiliation: Simians
Occupation: Warrior/Fighter (Ex Military)
Gender: Female
Height: 6’6’’ feet tall
Weight: Estimated to be over 200 pounds (estimate may not be accurate)
Year of arrival on planet Mythos: around 2500s BE
Year of release from crystal prison: 1007 ME

Physical and mental characteristics:

Physical: A bipedal furless creature, its most defining characteristics are the wild voluptuous red mane, muscular physique and monkey’s tail; its overall body structure is very similar to a minotaur’s as it is very bulky, however there are differences in the facial area, the face itself being flat, with a line for a mouth, beady black eyes and small pointy nose, not to mention the lack of fur all over; it wears a black and brown leather armor with white lining;

Mental: The Saiyan is very aggressive, brash, with a short temper, and has a violent nature. It can show some restraint, however the motives behind that behavior are controversial. It also seems very proud of its physical prowess and heritage as it deems itself “The most powerful warrior in the Universe” which might seem quite egoistical but with the evidence presented the alien has more than enough power to back that claim up. It’s very direct and straightforward when it speaks and shows respect only to the most powerful entities on our world. The place it grew up must have been very rough, because the Saiyan shows a total lack of manners and common courtesy, and uses a lot of offensive language in its speech, especially swear words.

Culture: Most probably war like, based on a Warrior code, aka “Survival of the strongest!”. The Saiyans may or may not live in family groups; whether or not that is the case, they do have a strong sense of comradeship. They live to fight strong warriors from other species such as themselves and are beings proud of their heritage.

Abilities:

Super strength: one that is unmatched as the Saiyan can easily break solid rock, bend metal and is even more than capable of harming an Alicorn, the most powerful species among the pony kind, once thought to be nearly invincible;

Power of flight: The alien can fly at hypersonic speeds and is very agile while in the air;

Super speed: What at first seems like teleportation turns out to be the Saiyan that is moving with such incredible swiftness that pony eyes cannot follow its movements;

Magical abilities:

Levitation: It can use levitation much like a unicorn, only its aura doesn’t show when it practices this sort of spell.

Magic sense: The alien has a very keen sense for all magic surrounding it, and can pick up the approximate amount of power in each creature.

Great magic reserves: The creature has an incredible amount of magic stored inside its body, and the stamina to keep on pushing beyond its limits.

Destructive magic: As the name states, the Saiyan’s destructive magic varies from beams to blasts, to energy spheres; those attacks deal a great deal of collateral damage, most commonly ending with large scale explosions, exuding high levels of heat and kinetic energy;

Transformation:

The most astounding fact about the Saiyan is that it can change the color of its hair to blonde, and its eyes to greenish-blue. However the results of this transformation are not limited to these two visual changes. The following phenomena occur upon it transforming:

Dramatic rise in power and speed: Said power and speed increase an incompressible amount of times more, making it capable of easily destroying a whole mountain, let alone anything bigger.

Muscular build up: The Saiyan’s muscle mass increases as well, probably in order to allow the alien to sustain this new influx of power.

Power over the elements: Upon transformation, the Saiyan is able to summon strong winds around it, cause earthquakes, create craters, levitate small rocks and large boulders, gather up storm clouds while controlling their discharge of lightning, and perhaps… even more;

“Well that certainly explains some things.” Rarity stated, seeing as to how many things now added up.

“So, what’s the plan?” Rainbow Dash turned to Twilight, a look of determination on her face.

“What do you mean? The princess said we’re supposed to wait it out and let her deal with it.” The studious unicorn cocked a brow, not liking where her friend was going with that one.

“You know, the part where you think of some egghead way to defeat the Saiyan without actually having to fight her head on.” The cyan Pegasus pushed the matter. Even though she hated to admit it, even she knew that this alien was too strong for anypony or anything else on this world.

“Ugh! Rainbow Dash!” Celestia’s pupil huffed in disapproval, shooting an annoyed look at the colorful speedster.

“Hey girls! May I drop in for a sec?” A familiar high pitched voice appeared right between the two, sounding much cheerier than it had been yesterday.

“P-Pinkie!” Fluttershy squeaked, her and the other mares taking notice of their most dearest of companions, a look of surprise adorning all of their eyes.

“Yaaah, it’s like meeee!” Pinkie waved her hoof and spoke, her demeanor comparable to that of a pop diva.
“Sooooo I couldn’t help but overhear your little private lecture over here, and I thought “Wowie! I’d sure love a copy of that for some reads later!”, and here I am!”

“Uuuuuh, okay Pinkie! I have 5 more copies right here.” Twilight reached into her saddle bags and pulled out one of the mentioned, hoofing it awkwardly to her kooky friend.

“Uuuuuhm… Pinkie! We’re… we’re mighty sorry for what we said yesterday.” Applejack took off her hat and pressed it to her chest in apology.

“Yeah… we uuuuuuuh… we weren’t acting like ourselves… and stuff.” Rainbow Dash continued, scratching the back of her head with her forehoof.

This resulted the rest of the mares to start shooting apologies; and so, hugs were shared and all was forgiven.

“So uuuuh, darling, would you like to join our get-together. Maybe give us another chance with your ideas on what we should do?” Rarity smiled apologetically, still feeling bitter from yesterday.

“Oh no can do girls! You see, it finally hit me last night: There’s no point to dig too much into this. I mean I would love for all of us to go and find the Saiyan but I doubt the princess would let us. So either way, we should just get on with our lives and forget about it. If we get a chance we’ll be ready.” The pink party animal beamed.
“Besides, I don’t want to risk your lives for an idea that might not even work.” She added quickly, leaving her companions feeling guiltier than they were when they entered the bakery “Anywho, I’m working here so I better go and check on the chocolate layers for the cake. They must be almost done.”

And off the rose furred mare went, bouncing through the double winged saloon doors, the intoxicatingly sweet smell of chocolate drifting in the air.

/Meanwhile, somewhere in Zebrakia, 900 miles South of Equestria, 3rd day since the Saiyan’s appearance/

Arracacia sighed as she finished putting her clothes on, after a refreshing dip in her own private lake. She had slept for two days straight, with only one small interruption in her sleep before moving to a more appropriate destination to continue it. After her power nap, the alien lady felt oh so extremely hungry and had gone hunting, scouring the Savannas for whatever food she could find. She was in luck; for the land on which the Saiyan had happened upon was bountiful, teeming with herds of millions of animals for her too feed on. Taking down and hauling her prey back to her lair was an easy task, capturing five buffalos and several smaller herbivorous animals. After skinning and roasting them, the warrior ate all of her catch in one go, her Saiyan appetite proving to be just as immense as always. The rest of the day, Arra had spent making her own clothes. Her leather armor was fine but it could get really stuffy and smelly if she stayed in it for too long so she had to go with some alternatives. Being an active warrior, Arracacia was no stranger to her wear getting torn up to a ragged mess during her battles, therefore she had to learn how to make clothes, sew and stitch in order to adapt to the extreme conditions of battle. Even though her work was rough and far from perfect, the fighter now wore a short sleeved Kendal green gi made out of buckskin, dyed with natural dye concocted out of plants. It covered her body from her upper torso to her ankles, being quite baggy in design. The pair of ankle high leather shoes was a nice edition too.

Floating up to her cavernous home, the Saiyan sat down in a cross-legged stance, taking a few deep breaths. She was still coming to terms with her current situation and she found it very hard to believe that all of this was happening to her. As she flicked her wrist, something stirred in the cave. A couple of photos appeared out of its entrance and flew over to the warrior who took ahold of them. On them were the shady remnants of what used to be her family and friends whose identities will remain a secret for now.

Running a finger down the surface of her most precious picture, Arracacia then proceeded to go into her new home. Once inside, she picked up a round rock with one hand. Raising her other arm, she concentrated until her limb started glowing green. The fighting lady then chopped the rock in two, splitting it in two halves evenly cut as if by a sword. She did the same with one of the halves, cutting its round side. Putting the quarter of the rock on the ground, Arra then took a look of what lay on the inside of both parts’. They had little purple crystals in their interiors making said stone a geode. With no concern for beauty, the warrior scooped up the crystal as if it were a bowl of popcorn and tossed it aside. Cleaning the nooks that had formed with a rag, the Saiyan then placed her prized pictures inside, putting the lid on the improvised box. After that was done and over with, Arracacia went out once again and into the wide open.

Once out, she flew up to a tall cylindrical cliff and settled herself upon its flat surface. Looking into the sky the Saiyan female thought long and hard on her dilemma:

‘Am I truly the only one of my kind left? Am I to be truly stranded on this sickeningly hostile planet, its inhabitants weary and resentful of powerful beings such as myself?... How could this be? How could have five thousand years just have passed in an instant with me being none the wiser? It very well might be all a lie or a dream… But… I feel very alive and awake right now and I could also sense that the white horse was telling me the truth. However I cannot just jump to conclusions. There is still a chance… a chance that my home planet might still be perfectly fine with plenty of new Saiyans like me inhabiting it. And even though my father has passed away long ago… at least I could console myself with some new comrades. So, I’ll go ahead and check.’

Putting two fingers against the place between the eyes, the mighty alien concentrated. Her senses reached out to the Universe, leaving the planet she was on. They reached and they reached, expanding through systems, and galaxies, and nebulas, and quadrants… until… they reached Vegeta’s exact coordinates! However once they did, there was… nothing! Nothing was left from the once rich energy signal that the Saiyan’s home planet once gave off. It was just like another part of the endless empty void of space. Cold and unforgiving! As Arra’s lip trembled she reached out further, to every corner of the Cosmos her energy sense could take her. But as many life forms as there were out there, none of them… none of them came close to resembling her own kind. Even if there were traces of Saiyan DNA scattered across different planets, the Saiyan blood must have thinned out through generations.

The icy lump that had settled itself into the woman’s stomach had just grown larger.

“So… It seems that I really am… truly alone in the Universe!” Arra choked out her sentence. The blow she had just taken hurt unlike any blow she had received before. The same went for the agonizing pain.

Feeling utterly helpless and defeated, the Saiyan floated down to even ground, her back and shoulders hunching under the weight of her situation. Reality had finally caught up with her completely! And there was nothing she could do about it… Or was there…

The icy lump in the fiery maiden’s gut had just moved up and encased her heart.

(Sountrack link)

“No! I won’t let this destroy me! There is still one left… One reason left for me to live! And that is to become… Stronger!” Arracacia raised her fist, feeling the power surging through her entire body.

A bright green aura enveloped her form and then she fired a beam of the same hue towards the side of the lake she was facing, the whole pool of water surrounded by a forest of pointy cliffs. A bright explosion occurred and when it subsided, a clearing took its place, creating a nice opening to walk through, straight over to the lake.

“Yeeeees! I will become stronger! I am a Super Saiyan but there must be a level beyond that! Indeed! There Is a level beyond that! And I will rise up to the challenge and claim it! I will become… something much more! I will ascend! And then I will find a way to get off this annoying pony rock and roam the Universe, fighting tyranny and oppression wherever I find them! And I will be… legendary.” The Saiyan smirked at the proclamation, her new goal setting itself firmly into her mind, her determination and lust for power growing.

/Back in Ponyville, 7th day since the Saiyan’s appearance/
“Uuuuuuuuurgh! Are you serious?” Rainbow Dash groaned flew back and forth impatiently.

“Yes Rainbow Dash. The cakes said that Pinkie’s been out with the flu for a few days now and won’t be coming to our picnic get-together.” Fluttershy confirmed, having had just come back from Sugarcube corner.

“BA-LONEY! I saw her at the marketplace four days ago arguing with Carrot Top about carrots and prices! She was fine!” The cyan speedster growled coming down on the ground with a clop.

“Rainbow, calm dooooown. As dear Fluttershy said, Pinkie Pie’s been under the weather for a couple of days now. She might’ve come down with something the day after you saw her.” Rarity intervened.

“Yeah Rainbow! It’s like you’ve got a rattle snake in your boots! Why are you so stingy about Pinkie all of a sudden?” Applejack joined in the conversation.

“Why? Uuuuurgh! You giiiiiiirls! Haven’t you noticed? Pinkie’s been avoiding us all week! And in fact I’m quite positive this sick deal is only an excuse to avoid us more!” RD declared, her brash nature glowing with full force.

This caused all the other mares to gasp and look at each other with mixed glances of worry, doubt and varying other mixed feelings.

“Why so certain Rainbow? That’s quite the claim.” Twilight shared her doubt.

“It’s that Saiyan! I know it! That big furless freak’s messing with our pal’s head! She hasn’t been the same ever since and we all know it!” Rainbow voiced the roots her frustrations. She had been feeling an unsettling breeze blowing her way for a whole week now, a nagging feeling, an air of tension, and it was killing her!

“Dashie! That’s no way to refer to the alien! Pinkie said we should call her by her name: Arracacia.” Fluttershy snapped, if you could call it that, her tone growing just a smidgen of an octave higher, and more assertive.

“What is it that makes you think so about Pinkie Pie having issues with the Saiyan, Rainbow Dash?” Rarity asked, very much intrigued in what her brash Pegasus friend had to say.

“She… It… Look if she was so sick in bed right now, then why has she been buying a whole lot of stuff lately, huh?” The Wonderbolt made her point.

“Now that you mention it, she has been doing a lot of that. I’ve seen her at the market for three consecutive days and she was always buying essential stuff like lots of food, shampoo, rope, a couple of books about first aid, a first aid kit too…” Twilight shared her findings. What she said though, only seemed to make her rainbow maned acquaintance more and more nervous.

“Oh no!” Rainbow Dash said, her face displaying shock.

“What?” AJ replied.

“Everypony follow me! We’re going to Sugarcube corner now! No objections! Just GO, GO, GOOOOOOO!” The speeding pony took charge of the arisen situation, and bulleted herself towards her chosen destination, the others following in hot pursuit.

Soon everypony were at Sugar Cube corner, having have piled up in front of the counter. It was Sunday so the store was closed. However that didn’t mean the Cakes weren’t home.

“Mrs. Cake, we came to see Pinkie. You see we haven’t seen her in a while and we’re getting worried about her. We think she might have locked herself up in her room.” Fluttershy voiced the group’s concerns, being the one to worry the most.

“Oh, well I guess you can go right up and check. Your friend Rainbow Dash already barreled in but not before asking me for permission to enter Pinkie’s room. She looked really anxious!” Mrs. Cake answered and sent the herd on their way.

As the four ponies went up the stairs, they could hear the desperate calls of their raspy voiced friend and a whole lot of noise.

“Rainbow Dash! What are you doing up there? This is most improper!” Rarity called, scrunching her nose.

They found their cyan speedster rummaging through the large room, everything in utter chaos, just the way a certain god likes it. Drawers and upturned stools were strewn about as the Pegasus kept making a bigger mess of everything by the minute.
“Rainbow Dash, what in Tartarus are you doing?” Twilight raised her tone, feeling quite indignant.

“She’s gone! I knew it! She’s not here!” Rainbow yelled in frustration and stress, growing ever so desperate.

“We can see that Sally! Now simmer down! Pinkie must be out is all.” Applejack intervened putting her hooves around her friend’s neck, calming her down and restraining her at the same time.

“Out in her condition? Really? You don’t get it! I think I know where she might’ve gone!” A tear fell down Dash’s eye as she sniffled. The others were aghast at this show of emotion from such a strong mare.

“Uuuuum, girls… I found something in Gummy’s… jaw.” The magical student held out a piece of paper with her magic. It was a bit wet at places but still readable.

“A letter?” The pristine unicorn assumed as the Mane Six minus Pinkie gathered around the sheet as Twilight read aloud:

Dear Friends,

By the time you read this, I’ll be on my way! You see, I’ve decided something… I’ve decided to go on an adventure! Hooray! ^^ By using any means necessary I’ll follow Arracacia’s trail and find her wherever she may have gone. And once I find her, I’ll do my very best to befriend her. Once that’s done I might even convince her to come back home with me. I know you’d probably be against the idea so that’s why I did some preparations in secret. I’ve done some homework on the Saiyan and I’ve stocked one of my travel wagons with plenty of supplies for the long journey. Please forgive me for doing this but I simply had to! I could never forgive myself if I let Arracacia spend the rest of her days all by herself, alone and sad! :’( So my mind is set! There’s no point in trying to follow me since the blizzard that is coming as I write will have already wiped out my trail. I’ll be sure to find a nice warm cave to camp in before it gets too windy and… and blizzardy!

Toodaloo!
Your bestest friend Pinkie

PS: Spike’s in charge of throwing parties while I’m away! And Twilight will monitor his progress! ^^

The letter floated slowly and soundlessly on the ground.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH…” All five mares started screaming their heads off, some of them running in circles, others having fallen on their knees and some even pulling on their manes in sheer horror.

/Meanwhile, in Canterlot, the Royal Palace/

It was evening in the capital, and the regal sisters had gotten together for dinner. Celestia was very appreciative of this time, for it gave her a nice respite from Day Court before having to go lower the sun for the day, not to mention spend some time with her sister. She was especially glad of today, for Luna had been checked out of the royal infirmary a couple of days ago. She seemed to have recovered well and there were no nasty bruises or scars in sight.

“What?” The night mare asked, as she craned her neck back at her sibling’s gaze.

“Nothing! I’m just happy to see you.” Celestia smiled before taking a bite out of her salad.

“That reminds me dear sister, there is a matter that we should deal with if you’re… how do the modern ponies say it… catching my drift.”

“Yes, I believe I do. If we’re talking about our new alien resident, then I’d have to say that I’ve decided not to press the matter so soon. We have no idea how strong she might be once she’s back to full power and so far, some of the plans of action I’ve had some of my mages develop in secret were deemed highly ineffective. As much as we are afraid of the Saiyan’s wrath and doubt her, all we can do now is hope that she’ll keep her word and stay away from any sentient societies. Nevertheless the research for a solution for this dilemma will continue even though we don’t have much information as it is. We have to find a way to get rid of this being as cruel as it might sound.”

“I agree with your decisions so far. However there is still the matter of informing the other nations about this problem.”

“I’d prefer it if we kept it a well-guarded secret for now. If the leaders of the other nations learn about this, it will cause a great deal of doubt for our country. The others won’t be sure if we’re telling them the truth and mistrust will fester. The Griffin Kingdom and the Minotaur Khanate would probably send spies to find the Saiyan and perhaps even use military force against her which might spell the doom of us all. No! The less ponies and people find out about this, the better!”

“So be it then! However, I suggest that we trust this secret to Cadance and Shining Armor at the very least. They’re our most trusted allies and would surely understand and respect our wishes. Besides, it would be good to have at least a couple of sets of eyes on the territory of the Frozen North and Crystal mountains. Who knows… the Saiyan may like the cold.”

“That is a good idea. I’ll make sure to send them a letter as soon as possible.” Celestia concluded the conversation right before a scroll appeared before her.

“Oh! A scroll from your student? How wonderful! It will be a nice change of topic and something easier on the nerves.” Luna sighed and allowed herself to smile at the prospect of some nice news.

Unfurling the parchment, the ruler of the day began reading. But as she read, the look on her face shifted from worry to slight dread.

“Tia? What is the matter?” The mistress of nighttime cocked a brow.

“This is not a friendship report! I’m afraid things might get out of hand sooner than we think Luna.” Celestia gave her ominous premonition, her voice having have grown apprehensive.

/on the night of Pinkie Pie’s departure/

“Right-o! I have everything I need!” Pinkie got out of her Prairie Schooner type wagon having had checked for the third time now if everything was in order. As to how it looked, it was a covered vehicle, one horse power, wooden wheels with spokes of the respective material covered with steel tires, a wagon bed painted pink, a white canvas cover held up by eight bows, Pinkie’s cutie mark adorning its surface and a couple of things hooked onto the bed such as a rope, a bucket and a party hat.

Going around, the mare went for the tongue and strapped herself to the neck yoke. With that done and over with, the pink trickster was just about to depart before she remembered something and turned her head to face you:

“Oh by the way, dear readers; this wagon here is bigger than it looks on the inside, courtesy of my special brand of Pinkie Magic. But don’t chu tell anypony! It’s a secret! Squee!”

(Sountrack link)
And so she started trotting at a brisk pace until she reached the middle of town square. Once she did, a crease of panic appeared upon her forehead. There was one weak spot in her plan.

“Oh pickles! Which way should I go? I don’t know where Arracacia is! How am I supposed to find her?”

Pinkie’s eyes darted in all directions nervously, her heart rate increased, she began sweating like a pig as woeful whimpering sounds came from her mouth.

But then… an anomaly occurred! A wondrous and magnificent one! Like magic and stuff…:P… the looney mare’s knees started trembling, her heart started dancing to the beat of polka music, her spine tingled and the front curly lock of her mane pointed somewhere between South and South-East.

“Thank you Pinkie sense! I really needed that.” Pinkie whispered, a couple of tears sloping down her cheeks and dropping on the ground from the edge of her chin.

And so with renewed hope and pride in her heart, the pink pony went full steam ahead, with a bold and fast trot, having done all her calculations and preparations, All for this moment!
The wind was singing a soothing melody; the snow fell delicately on the ground and onto Pinkie’s fluffy aviator hat but it mattered not for she wore a thick black winter’s coat, cute sky blue booties, and a big woolen scarf, pom-pom tassels hanging from it. The sky above was dark but the scene bellow beautiful so it didn’t matter.
And when the time came to confront her target, Pinkie Pie would do everything in her power to achieve her goal: establish Friendship!

***

(soundtrack continues)
Arracacia sat in front of her fire, taking big bites out of her roasted ham. It was nice and juicy and the new sauce that the Saiyan had recently discovered gave it a nice and sweet taste. The whole thing was dripping with juices, coating her maw as she guzzled it down like a wild animal.

Right when she was in the middle of chewing a big one, a strange sensation overtook the alien woman; a shiver that came from the back of her neck, down her entire spine and ended at the tip of her monkey’s tail. Arracacia did not like that chill. Looking back she saw the big rock she used to bar the entrance of her cave, only leaving a small space at the top for the smoke to come out of. The stars were shining especially bright tonight, and for one moment, Arra thought she saw a shooting star fly across the blue canvas.

“Next time I’ll make my fire deeper into the cave. The wind is gets cold this time of night. I’ll even blast a hole for ventilation in the ceiling.” The warrior said to herself before returning to her meal in peace.

To be continued…

Author's Note:

Woo! Finally had the time to finally write this chapter!
For the people who are wondering how I thought out this year of Arra’s arrival and the year of her release, here’s an Equestrian timeline I made up:

B.E. – Before Equestria – time spent before the birth of Equestria when the royal sisters were still growing up and trying to discover their calling; as it said, it lasts over 2500 years;

D.R. - Discord's rule - a part of B.E., it's the shortest timeline which spanned for 300 years

C.E – Classical Era – During Celestia and Luna’s rule; lasts until the Nightmare Moon appearance and banishment; time period – under 1500 years;

M.E – Modern Era – from Nightmare Moon’s banishment to present day which is a 1000 years as stated;

I’ve modeled Arra’s outfit out of Piccolo’s (minus the cape and turban), only hers has short sleeves, LOL! ;P
You’ll see it eventually when I reveal my Greatest and most Shocking “Pinkie Pie and the Warrior lady” art yet! O.o

Also I’ve based Arra’s speech on one scene from the original DBZ show. Can you guess which is it? ;)

Comments ( 10 )

Yes! I was waiting for this to be updated1

That whole Legendary part, is that a reference to the greatest saiyan to ever live, Broly

Why don't you have "D.R"? Discords Rule? I think that was an important part to equestrias history.

3938229 Yeah, I could add it! I'll put it in the author's notes now. Thnx!:pinkiehappy:

3936695 Nope! It's a tribute to one of those life-changing speeches that one of the Dragon Ball Z characters likes having from time to time in the series! He's a really arrogant one, that DBZ cannon character! :raritywink: Try again!

3939241 Straight on! I doubt anybody will guess the original scene so I'll put in the link here:

How's about it? Does Arra's speech resemble this one in any way?:ajsmug:

Don't forget has a giant monkey...form

Thank god I thought he meant Penis!

MJ

Oh, congratulations on quitting on this story. You must be soooooo proud of yourself...dick.

Login or register to comment