• Published 8th Feb 2013
  • 1,912 Views, 37 Comments

Pinkie Pie and the Warrior lady - danail24



Pinkie Pie is famous for making friends with absolutely every intelligent lifeform. But what happens when you meet a powerful alien warrior and a pink pony who wants to be her friend no matter what? Madness that's what!!!

  • ...
19
 37
 1,912

Prologue (Re-Edited)

Pinkie Pie and the Warrior lady

Chapter One

Prologue

King Cold was flung back with incredible force until he crashed at the foot of a tall mountain. He was an alien king, the ruler of the universe, possessing a massive bulky build, not unlike that of a giant human on steroids, with the difference being that his skin possessed a mulberry color; he had thick bone armor across his forearms, calves and head; his head also possessed a blue pearl like dome and a pair of dark horns as attributes. The thin black lips, pink strips across the sides of his face, red eyes and thick lizard like tail were the most distinctive features of his. Everybody feared this titan, with unparalleled super powers and cunning wits, the leader of the Planet Trade Organization, in charge of countless powerful warriors who plundered the universe for its riches.

Right now however he wasn’t in a very good condition. His whole body screamed in pain, from all the gashes, broken ribs and an arm, ripped muscle tissue, scrapes and damaged organs, the thrashed armor and ragged cape making his pathetic state complete.

“How…” he asked himself “How could this possibly happen! By a monkey no less!”

His day had started simple enough! Visit the newest, most recently conquered planet and wait for the buyers to arrive so that a deal would be bargained for. Only instead of them, a Saiyan girl appeared! Not even two decades old, the whelp claimed to have killed his business partners and blatantly challenged him to a fight! He hadn’t even heard of her race yet but deciding to simply humor her and play along, King Cold thought it would make for a good sport to get some practice. However he never expected that transformation of hers to occur. A transformation that he himself could not believe was even possible as his scouter broke from the sheer power boost it gave her.

And there she was now! The one who was insolent enough to defy him! Females had always struck the lord of the universe as a weak and useless sex but this young maiden proved him wrong. The one that even his mightiest techniques could not deter! There, slowly walking towards him was the self-proclaimed Super Saiyan! Going by the name of Arracacia, the human-like female bore greenish-blue eyes, surrounded by a fiery translucent golden glow, the front of her hair sporting a couple of inwardly curled locks, the back of it was jutting up long, voluptuous and spiky, dangling back and forth as if rocked by an invisible wind. She wore typical leather Saiyan armor, with brown shoulder pads and skirt protection, black elements such as her breast pads, boots, forearm bands, the whole thing lined in white. Adding a monkey’s tail which was snugly wrapped around her waist gave her an alluring look.

But what's a Saiyan, the Planet Trade Organization and what kind of fighters were these which inhabited this universe you may ask?

To start off answering, there were certain corners of the universe that had certain types of races which concidered them their home. An example of such races were the Saiyans! A warrior race which had an insatiable lust for fighting and had an appearance just like that of a regular human with the difference being that they were taller, incredibly bulky and muscular and all had a monkey's tail. Attributed to this, the thing that separated a Saiyan from a human was the superior extraordinary super powers each one of those individuals posessed among them being super strenght, thick skin giving them near invulnerability, incomprehensible speed which the human eye simply could not follow, the power of hypersonic flight, and of course an immense quantity of energy which they focused into death beams and destructive spheres which could destroy vast territories of land or even an entire planet if the individual was strong enough. And if that wasn't enough, upon the light of a full moon on any planet, every each and one of the fighters who would gaze upon it would turn into a giant ape and then go on a rampage in a blind rage all of that due to the tail they were born with.

And as for the Super Saiyan, it was the ultimate form one of these warriors could achieve, one known only in legend for none had ever managed to achieve it... until now! It was a frightening form which increased a regular Saiyan's base strenght and speed from 50 to over a 100fold! What's more it turned even the most self-collected fighter into a vicious murderer who even though still retained enough reason was hellbent on demolishing his oponent!

With an abundance of variety of such powerful beings such as the Saiyans, it was King Cold, a Super being himself, that united many under his banner and started the Planet Trade Organization, one that was known for employing these powerful races and purging planets from most of their life forms before selling them to the highest bidder.

“I thought you were a strong warrior but it seems that I’m too strong for my own good! And here I was really hoping for a worthy opponent. Well, guess you’ll be saying bye bye now. Once I’m done with you I might become the benevolent queen of my planet Vegeta; maybe change my people’s ways for the better; teach them to protect the universe from people like you and perhaps go ahead and train some other Saiyans into going Super! That is if some of them manage somehow.” The insolent woman pressed her foot hard against Cold’s chest before burning a hole through his stomach with a beam of light from her hand and adding “Oh, and don’t worry. I didn’t forget about your children. The universe would suffer greatly if I let them live!”

“Aaaaaah-aaa-aaaaaaah! You, you fucking bitch! Don’t think you’ll kill me so easily!” The purple terror moaned in agony, cursing and swearing.

“Oh, and how will you do that?” Arracacia asked cockily.

“Heheheheheheh! I have a technique for those stronger than me. Let me introduce you to it.” King Cold smirked with blood trickling down his chin before raising his hand and unleashing a strange blue ripple of energy.

The female Saiyan faltered back in surprise and before she knew it she felt an odd numb sensation running up her feet. Looking down, her expression changed into that of terror when she beheld some sort of blue crystallized substance going up her body slowly but surely. Struggling to free herself she tried breaking it but it was no use. As the rock formation reached her waist, the fem warrior started feeling weak, her Super Saiyan form dissolving, leaving her natural fiery red hair color to return and her eyes reverted back to their original black hue.

“Wh-what is this?” She uttered a muffled cry.

“Heeheheheheheheheh! This indestructible crystal will soon cover every inch of your body leaving you in a state of suspended animation forever! And I will still remain Lord of the Universe!” The villain gloated, chuckling in an evil manner.

“N-no… this… cannot… be… everything… I’ve strived for… it can’t end… this way…” Arracacia tried to stay awake, her eyelids feeling heavier and heavier as her transparent prison went up to her chest.

“Sweet eternal dreams.” Cold got up to his feet, clutching his stomach with his good arm.

As the crystal reached her throat, the Saiyan girl saw life flashing before her eyes: the Doctor who found her, raised her, trained her to become a Super Saiyan, the only one who cared for her and taught her the difference between right and wrong; her Saiyan comrades, and her sparing with them; the day she first transformed;

“Doctor… Dad.” Were her last words as she closed her eyes, and frowned a little, accepting her fate before she was completely frozen in space and time.

Taking a breather, the demonic ruler of space, flew over the hulking formation, lifting it with some effort. Then he flew out of the atmosphere of the planet he was on, started spinning while still retaining a firm grip of the lucid boulder until he gained enough momentum and hurled it with the last of his mighty force.

Going back down on the surface, he landed with a loud thud on his belly, breathing heavily.

“Lord Cold! Sire! Are you okay?” A green alien henchman appeared, followed by some associates of his, who had been watching the battle from a safe distance.

“Get me to a Medical Machine you fools!” The king grunted, his cronies springing into action and carrying his large form back to the spaceship.

After being healed up, the demon lord ordered that they immediately take off for planet Retum, where his son Frieza was at right now.

Looking back at the receding planet through a large window, Cold engrossed himself in thought.

Now that I’ve taken care of this problem, what am I going to do now? I have never encountered a warrior this strong! Have I not have used my last resort technique I would have certainly perished. I really wish I could have smashed the crystal I encased the Saiyan girl in but it really is indestructible and not even I can put a dent in it! It will probably weaken and break away on its own eventually but that will be couple of thousand of years from now. By the time she reawakens, I would have done all the things I’ve ever wanted to do with the universe. In the mean time what will I do once I find her race? Destroy their planet perhaps? ... No! It would be better if I enslave them for now! They will still make good mercenaries if they’re as strong as she said they were, and I will send in some spies to find out what kind of training has that Saiyan girl undergone to obtain such power! Besides if another Super Saiyan appears or the Saiyans rebel, I will simply let my son Frieza destroy them all. Besides it’s not like they will refuse to serve me! They’re planet traders just like me! As the old saying goes “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!” The dark lord grinned forming up his thoughts before remembering something.

“Excuse me pilot but which ones of you witnessed what happened on that planet?” The horned villain asked.

“Just the entire crew my lord! The rest of the planet was uninhabited as the purging served that purpose” The pilot replied, not taking his eyes off the monitor.

“Good!” King Cold smiled, raising his hand once more, unleashing multiple thin beams of light from his fingers.

A couple of yells of agony later, his entire crew fell dead. Emotionless, the bad dude clicked a couple of buttons setting the machine on autopilot with the same course.

“Nobody should know about the Super Saiyan but me!” he muttered to himself.

/planet Retum/

Cold's palace was the most massive building on the planet! Taking thousands of square miles of space, it stood like a fortress, with tall, thick walls with spikes and electricity running all over them. Young Freeza stood in the palace garden, zapping butterflies with energy attacks. He looked a lot like his father, only his overall body color was pink, the dome on his head being purple and his body several times smaller compared to his papa.

“Hello father.” He said calmly, turning around gracefully to greet his loving parent.

“Hello Frieza.” The king returned in kind.

“How did the negotiations go?”

“There were… some complications! But I took care of them easily! That brings me to the reason of my visit! I bring you a present!”

“Oh, and what would that be my father?”

“Remember all the promises which I made to you when you were born? Well, I think that now you’re old enough to take some responsibility. From now on, you will be known as Lord Frieza, ruler of the North quadrant of the Universe!” King Cold proclaimed dramatically, waving his hands towards the skies.

“Ooooh, thank you father! I’ve dreamed of that ever since you started teaching me all of the things I will need to know about being the ruler of the universe! I promise! I won’t let you down!” The destructive little teen hovered around gaily, swiveling his tail frantically.

“I know you’ll make me proud son!” The mulberry titan patted his son on the shoulder.

Meanwhile Cold’s eldest son and Frieza’s older brother Cooler, watched over them, perched on the opposing wall, with his arms crossed and a look of rancor written on his face.

“Enjoy your glory while you can, you spoiled brat!” He said to himself, as he bit on a strange edgy cyan fruit.

***
***
***

Space! The endless void of the universe! Ever expanding, filled with stars, planets, constellations, nebulaе and of course, countless of life forms. It was right at the end of an unknown galaxy that a lone meteorite advanced, spinning around slowly with its sleeping prisoner contained inside. The cold emptiness of the cosmos surrounded Arracacia from all sides, engulfing her in its black nothingness! Her mind unplugged, the Saiyan girl had no idea what fate had in store for her or where she would end up and when she would reawaken. The only thing that preserved her existence was the tranquil peace of space which was darkened by its depressing, lonesome and unforgiving nature.

/Eventually on a faraway planet/

A jungle wilderness could be seen as all sorts of sounds of booming life could be heard from all directions. There, under an angouma tree stood two horse-like creatures. However they looked nothing like the ones on planet Earth. They both possessed a spiraled horn and a pair of feathered wings, great intelligence and supernatural abilities. The bigger one had a pure white coat, a soft pink flowing mane, a slender figure and the mark of a yellow sun on her flank. It could be determined that she was twelve years old in human years. The other equine was much smaller in comparison with a light phthalo blue coat, a very light azure mane, looked barely over one year old and lacked a mark unlike the elder one.

“Come on Luna try again! Ce-Les-Tia! Ce-Les-Tia! Ce-Les-Tia!” The white one encouraged her sibling, repeating her own name syllable by syllable.

“Ceeeeh… Ceeeeeeeh…ceeeh?” The little filly struggled to pronounce the word her sister kept on saying, failing time and again.

“Come on! You almost got it! I’m… Ce-Les-Tia! Your sis-ter!” The pink haired horse pointed her forehoof towards her chest to emphasize on her wording.

“Ceeeh… Ceeh........... TIA!” The foal squeaked loudly and abruptly.

“G-good enough.” A tear of happiness and pride trickled down the regal looking equine as she took her sister up with an aura of energy surrounding the younger one and plopped her on her back “Now, let’s go and find ourselves a land of harmony!”

“TIA!” Another squeal erupted from the younger sister as she hugged her sibling by the nape of the neck.

And just as Celestia turned her head forward and started trotting, she heard a loud whooshing noise. Looking up she saw a large sphere like shape engulfed in a blue flame, soaring down from the sky, with a course set for very far away from where they were. Perhaps so far away that it would reach beyond the horizon.

With her heart filled with dread, the young princess to be swiftly opened her wings and with a few flaps took off in the opposite direction, making sure to keep her sister stable.

To be continued…

Author's Note:

Author’s notes: I hope you like how it’s beginning because this is going to be the wildest DBZ/MLP FIM crossover you’ve ever read! The whole Saiyan in Equestria idea was swirling around in my mind for quite a while but I never got beyond the point of the Saiyan’s appearance. And then this idea was born! I have developed most of the story line by now so you better keep reading!

I decided I should make the Saiyan female since there aren’t many DBZ characters that happen to be female, not to mention that most Hie stores star male characters in general. So a badass chick sounded like a great idea! That and I like female characters. I decided that I should call her Arracacia while I was browsing through the Latin names of vegetables. The South American Arracacha is the veggie which struck me as the perfect match, Lol

Update: Did a little bit of editing, aided by the good tips of Salnax and NightmareKnight. Thanks you guys! So I basically edited some grammar and added a bit of an outer space scene near the end of the chapter to put some emotion during Arracacia's journey throughout the universe.