• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 416 Views, 5 Comments

To Fight Against Normalcy - Multitraveler



One stallion has to save all of Equestria from anything, and everything that it holds. Once the gates holding back pony's thoughts break, Shyil has to be there to help. But, how can he battle this sickness, and save everpony else from it too?

  • ...
4
 5
 416

Descriptions and friends

.....And So It Begins.....

I am walking to my best friend Vinyl's house. Me and Octavia are to meet her there to listen to her new Techno track. It is gonna be great. My name is Shyil. I am a Black unicorn with a Black horn and black mane. My eyes are white, though with a red edge on each Iris.

I'm taking the long way to Vinyl's, due to the fact that I just got back from work. I work in the market, selling oranges. Great job, huh?

"Hey, you. Here." A stranger told me, as he passed me a small pouch. The pouch had some writing on its left side. It read, in neat cursive '~Eat These~

"Uhm, I don't thi-" I said to late. The pony was gone.

I shrugged it off as just a random generosity and put the pouch in my right saddlebag. I kept going to Vinyl's house. I didn't have to many more occurrences, besides saying hello to some random acquaintances.

I reached her house soon enough. I waved and said hello to a few of her neighbors. I reached her door and knocked.

Third Person For Descriptive Purposes.

*knock knock*

"What's the password?" The door asked.

"Wubstep?" Shyil answered.

"Correct!" Vinyl answered, as she opened the door.

"Let's wub it up then!" Shyil said with a smile.

"Yeah!" Vinyl said with equal happiness.

Octavia was already there. She seemed to be reading....a Classical music magazine.

Shyil sneaked up behind her, and hugged her.

"Rawr!"

"rahhiiyyyyyyyIt's you Shyil." She yelped, and then deadpanned.

"No, this is obviously Princess Luna." Shyil said with his trademark 'I'm a smart-alack, smile.'

"Okay, okay. Let me read in peace now?" She asked, turning her head upwards towards him.

"But, it's time for wubs." Shyil pouted.

"Oh, yes. Let's get this started then." Octavia said. She, although being a classical artist, loved Vinyl's music.

"Woo. Let's do this!" Vinyl said, popping the record into place, on it's turntable.

The Techno started blaring, with seemingly infinite bass. Shyil heard nothing but the music.

Outside The Town

A dark silhouette prowled through the night. It searched and scavenged everything it could to help it's mission. It headed for Ponyville. It's search was soon going to come to an end.

The Wubcenter Of Ponyville

The music had just ended. It was a four-minute long ultra-fast techno song with intense bass and several drops. It was, in each of their opinions, Awesome!

"I should probably get home now. I need to feed Puddles." Octavia said, talking about her pet kitty.

"Okay, I'll see you later Octavia." Shyil said.

"I think I'll stay here a little longer." He finished.

"Okay, Shyil. I'll see you both later." Octavia said as she left the house.

"Wel-" Shyil's sentence was cut short by a piercing scream. It was just outside the door. It was Octavia.

Shyil had run out of the house, looked at what Octavia had screamed at, Gawked, and pulled her back in. Outside, there was a massive creature that seemed to be made of pure smoke and energy. It was what seemed to be a one-story-tall Puma, with glowing white eyes, and a gigantic set of Glowing White, curved teeth. It had only glanced at the area were they were standing moments ago, after he pulled her in.

The Monster's Mind

I must kill it before its power grows. It must be exterminated, before it overthrows us.

Back In The House

"What happened!?" Vinyl yelled, after seeing Octavia unconscious.

"Keep your voice down!" Shyil said in a harsh whisper.

"Why?" she asked, now whispering also.

"You don't want to know." he simply stated, with a face that demanded her to listen to the comment.

"Stay here." He told Vinyl. "I'll try to get help."

"What?!" She asked, her whisper rising in volume slightly.

"Don't worry. Just be quiet, and Don't. Look. Outside." He clearly stated.

"Okay." She sighed.

Shyil began to open the door slowly. He was greeted with an empty street. He knew better. He inched his head out of the door.

He saw nothing, at first. He turned his head slowly, and was met with the tail end of the giant beast. His eyes widened. He got a great view of its body.

The 'Puma' was seemingly made of pure smoke. Its body shifted and was whisked away by the wind, but never completely taken away. It was searching the town. It seemed as the town was completely empty at the moment.

He wondered what the creature was searching for. He had a mission, though. He slowly crept out of the door, and closed it. He snuck across the street, carefully setting down each hoof. He was watching the monster intensely. He had made it to the edge of the street and was sneaking into a two-way alley.

He stepped on a twig, snapping it into pieces and creating a loud sound. To make matters worse, it was amplified by the quietness of the night.

The 'Puma' lifted its head. It slowly turned, finally taking notice of him. Shyil quickly ran into the alley, and was accompanied by footsteps that sounded like they were moving at incredible speeds! The beast ran into the alley, just after Shyil ran out and around the corner. It ran out onto the street, as Shyil hid behind a cart that had been left out that day.

The monster sniffed the air, and turned to the cart he was behind. Shyil ran as fast as he could, down the street. The 'Puma' pounced. He quickly zig-zagged away from danger. He heard a clamber of movement behind him, and saw that the giant had lifted the cart as though it were nothing, and threw it at him.

Shyil nimbly dodged the flying cart. He jumped to the side, and realized that he was backed into a corner.

Shyil's POV

Oh no! At least it didn't do too much damage.

Oh yeah. I have that pouch.

Monster's POV

I have finally found the target. I am going to enjoy terminating it.

Third Person POV

The beast crept toward Shyil. He simply took out the pouch, and opened it.

Shyil

Shyil opened the pouch, and found that inside, were three transparent, seemingly perfectly round, balls.

'I wonder why that guy wanted me to eat these?' He pondered.

'In the end, it doesn't matter. This is my last meal.' He thought with a smirk.

With that, he popped each of them in his mouth.

Author's Note:

This story is for the time it takes to write my other one. I will keep this one going, still after this. Read this guy's story: GimmyJibbsJr . He is an AMAZING WRITER. Also, read this guy's stories too!: OmegaZilo . He is also an AMAZING WRITER. His stories always amaze me. So to Gimmy's, but I didn't type that there.