• Published 7th Feb 2013
  • 2,366 Views, 19 Comments

Brony Vs. Pony - TheNewYorkBrony



Pinkie one day decides to show up at my house. And now she expects me to let her help me? Yeah, right.

  • ...
8
 19
 2,366

How Do you like them apples?

Sorry i havent been on in a while. Ive been busy. I went to Big Apple Ponycon last weekend. It was fun. okay. here’s the next chapter! :D


“See, there was this book in Twilight’s library!” Pinkie exclaimed. She had been trying to explain this to me for over an hour now and I’m just getting the jist of what she was saying.

“And? What does this have to do with anything?” I prodded. I was getting a major headache from all the dancing around the subject she was doing.

“Well, it was this weird spell, and I wanted to see what it did, so I asked her to perform it. I wanted the other girls to see-”

“Wait, the other girls? You mean Dash, AJ, Rarity and Shy, right?” I questioned.

“Well duh! What other girls could I be talking about?!” Pinkie joked.

I snorted. “With you? Who knows?”

She laughed a little and then continued. “Well around three hours later, we all piled in the middle of the library to see Twilight perform the spell. It was dimension traveling spell and she was really excited about it. We all were.”

I nodded. Traveling spell. Okay. That made sense. I mean how else could she have gotten here? “Okay. Then what happened?”

“Twilight performed the spell but I think something went wrong.” She responded thoughtfully.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Well there was a great big flash and everything just changed.”

“Did your molecules get all rearranged?” I joked. She obviously didn’t get the joke.

“Huh? No. But we did all get separated.”

“Soooo what does this have to do with me?” I tell her. Her story was useful in telling me how she got here, but not as to why she was in my house, wearing my clothes.

“I saw you walk home from the bus stop today. I thought you needed a friend so here I am!” She beamed, throwing her arms out as if to present herself to me.

“Yay?” As much as I loved Pinkie’s lucky-go-happy attitude, I wasn’t buying it. She needed me for something.

She saw the skeptical look on my face. “Okay, okay, when we traveled to your dimension me and the other girls got separated and I need your help finding them.”

“Nope.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Ronnie!” She whined, her eyes shining with tears. I almost gave in right then and there but like I had heard her say in Party of One,

“I said, no!”

And then the most unthinkable, most terrifying thing happened. Pinkie Pie’s hair flattened, and she turned into Pinkamena Diane Pie. Needless to say, I was scared shitless. In pony form, I realized, she would be murderous and aggressive. But as a human....Pinkamena was devilishly seductive. Freaking hot even. She grinned, and I blushed. She put her hand on my knee and slid it up to my thigh. “Please Ronnie?” She pleaded. God that was so freaking hot. I mean yeah she’s a pony still, but in human form just, holy crap.

“I-I” I stuttered. She kissed me softly on my lips. “I’ll do it!”

Immediately her hair poofs up again and she giggles. “Yay!” Oh my god, what just happened?

“You’re lucky today is Friday. That means we can spend tomorrow looking for them. But how are you sure that they are in my town?”

She pointed to her twitching ear. “Pinkie sense!”

“Of course.” I groaned. I looked at the clock. It was about eleven thirty. Jeez that girl can talk. I stretch. “You can stay here until we find everyone else.” I offered even though I really didn’t want to. But if there’s one thing this show taught me, it’s being that being nice to people is a good thing no matter who it is.

She quickly hugs me, our boobs squishing together making me gasp before curling up on the floor. “Uh, what are you doing?” I ask her.

“This is normally how I sleep.” She explains.

“Like a dog?” I question.

She nods. “Okay well, you’re human now so get your but up here.” I tell her patting the side of my bed I wasn’t on. She hops in, and snuggles ups to me.

“Thanks again, Ronnie.” she sighs sleepily.

“You’re welcome Pinkie Pie.” And with that we drifted off to sleep.'


The next day, I got up early to make sure Pinkie didn’t touch anything- And that my mom didn’t see Pinkie. I sighed in relief when i remembered she had left early to go to work. I made breakfast and sat in front of the TV remembering that it was 10:30. I made sure Pinkie was still asleep so that I could watch the new episode without having to explain anything to her. It was too early in my day for that.

When she finally did wake, it was 12:00. I was already dressed and had eaten already. She greeted me, before following suit, and it was about one before we had headed out to the bus stop. While we waited i decided to ask her, “Who are we looking for first?”

She shrugged. “Whoever turns up first.”

I thought for a moment. “Hmm. Why don’t we go to the mall? We might find Rarity there.”

She beamed. “That’s a great idea!”

The bus stopped in front of us and we both got on. As we got on, I made sure to look at each passenger. Maybe they were one of the mane six. But then i realized something. I know what they look like as ponies, but i had no idea what they looked like as humans. Normally this wouldn’t be a big deal, but when I was helping Pinkie actually track them all down, yeah, it kinda was.

Even so, it couldn’t hurt to look, right?
I scanned the bus again, and a girl with blonde hair stood out to me. Her hat was in her lap, her face twisted in concentration on whatever she was playing in her phone. Her outfit was from what I could tell of it a plaid shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and brown boots. I nudged Pinkie. “Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I’ve found AppleJack.”

I pointed her to where the girl was sitting and she observed her herself. “I think you’re right! There’s only one way to find out!” the pink haired girl responded, before leaning over me to get a better view. “Hey! She’s even got the red ribbon in her hair!”

I craned my neck and sure enough the girl did. Her eyes flicked up towards us and i gasped. Her eyes were green. The shade of green that would be on one of the apples i see at the grocery store. She caught me staring and smirked, her freckles showing themselves. I blushed. “That,” I panted as Pinkie giggled, “Is definitely AppleJack.”

“So how are we going to get her attention?” Pinkie asked, snapping me out of my trance. How were we going to do that? It’s not like we could go up to her and tell her she was a pony. That was crazy! And it would draw unwanted attention. We really didn't need that. Pinkie’s vibrant hair and bright personality was already an attraction.

The bus stopped and the man sitting next to the girl got up. I saw this as my chance to move closer to her so I can talk. I figured I’d be the one to ease the subject onto each one of them, instead of Pinkie jumping in their faces. But as I got up to walk over to her, the bus jerked and i tripped, falling right into the mystery girl’s lap. She looked down at me shocked.

I blushed before asking, “Mind if I sit next to you?”