• Published 7th Feb 2013
  • 2,365 Views, 19 Comments

Brony Vs. Pony - TheNewYorkBrony



Pinkie one day decides to show up at my house. And now she expects me to let her help me? Yeah, right.

  • ...
8
 19
 2,365

Oh God.

I sat tiredly under my black Rainbow Dash blanket, scowling. I had had an awful day at school. School. Man, I hated that place. It was nothing but a place for people to ridicule you, to judge you. Especially if you were a sixteen year old brony.

Hi, my names Ronnie. I’m sixteen years old and i live in the Long Island suburbs. My house- apartment actually, isn't anything special, just your average place. I live with my mom. We moved out of our old house about two years ago. I still miss it, a lot actually, but ever since my sister took over, well... I miss it a little less.

I’m not really antisocial, really, i have friends, but...sometimes they don't get my obsessions. They don’t get why I watch Friendship is Magic. Hell, I didn’t even understand at first. It was hard to explain to my mom and even harder to explain to my family. They accepted it surprisingly, and watch it with me sometimes. It’s pretty cool.

Anyway, I had a rough day at school. You know, popular girls, thinking they're always better than you, yada, yada. Long story short, i ended up with a bloody nose. Dammit. Why do things like this always happen to me?

There was a knock at the door. I paused the episode I was watching and went to open it. Looking through the peephole I saw nothing. Shrugging, thinking it was the kids who live down the hall, i went back to the TV.

The knocking came again and this time i flung the door open. Still, there was no one there. I was about to close the door again when i felt something poke me. “Ooooh. I like your jeans.”

“Gah!” I jump back, to see a pink pony grinning at me. And not just any pink pony. THE pink pony. “P-Pinkie?!” I ask, then watch as the party animal trots into the living room.

“Of course silly! Who else would have a poofy mane like this?!” She giggled using her forehoof to pat her head.

“I- I-” I stuttered. This cannot be happening, this is not happening, ponies like her don’t exist. But then again, this is Pinkie Pie we’re talking about! The queen of breaking the fourth wall! “Wha-What the hell are you doing here?!”

“I came to help you, Ronnie!” She retorts, hopping onto my blanket.

She knows my name?! What is going on?! Maybe I’m dreaming, yeah that’s it, I fell asleep watching Too Many Pinkie Pies again. I slap myself and run into the kitchen to splash water on my face. After drying it, I glance over to the blanket to see she had disappeared. But then I heard hoofsteps approaching and my face paled. The steps silenced, and I thought for sure she was gone. I sigh a breath of relief before turning around to be faced with a pink haired girl. “What in the- Are you human?!”

Pinkie tilted her head. “Isn’t that what you are?”

“That wasn’t you were five seconds ago!”

I thanked my lucky stars my mom wasn’t home. She would kill me of she found out i had an animal, er, person in the house! But she’s not even a person! She’s a pony! Well a pony that can turn into a person! Aw what am I saying! “Well i thought this would make you more comfortable.” She grinned and then ruffled my hair.

My cheeks started to burn. “You’re naked! That makes me even less comfortable!”

She looks down at herself. “Oh. Do you have any clothes I can borrow?”

I heard the lock on the door start to turn and I started to panic. “No time! Just, turn back into a pony and hide in my closet or something! Go!” I scoot her along and hear her burrow under my bed. I sigh, and put on a smile as my mom greets me.

“Who were you just talking to?” She asks. She’s always had this idea that i talk to myself. I do, even in public sometimes, but still, she gets worried. I think I get it from my dad. He does it a lot.

“Uh... My friend! Pinkamena!” I lie. Well, half lie. Pinkie wasn’t my friend. In fact she was more of an annoyance.

“Alright, well, I’m going to lay down. Don’t get into any trouble.” I watch as my mom leaves and goes to her room and wait until she locks her door before I ran into mines. Pinkie jumped out at me causing me to lose my balance and almost bang my head on the wall.

“Will you sit down for once?!” I snap. She claps her hoofs together and she becomes human again. She pouts crossing her arms across her bare chest.

“It’s not fun.”

“I dont care.” I retorted.

I dig in my drawer and find a pair of sweats and a shirt for her to wear. “Wowza! You like Pokemon?!” She gasps at the pink Pickachu top I just threw at her.

“Yes, now dress yourself before I start getting... thoughts.” I grumble. She puts on the outfit and then lays across my bed, her boobs jiggling under the shirt. “Christ Pinkie, why do you have such huge tits?”

She half shrugs. “I dunno, when Twilight turned me into a human for the first time, they just...appeared. Why do you?”

I look down at my own chest. Mine are pretty big, but hers were a bit bigger. “Because I was born this way.” Which was true. Big tits ran in my family.

She giggles. “If you think mine are huge, you should see Fluttershy’s!”

“F-Fluttershy’s?! You all can turn into humans?!”

She nods. “Twilight can do that type of magic now.”

I blink. “Seriously Pinkie, what are you talking about? And why do I need your help? Did Twilight or Celestia send you?”

“I think you should sit down for this one.” She says, patting the spot next to her.

Whatever she had to tell me, it was going to sound seriously crazy.

Author's Note:

yeah so this is my first story. Be nice...