• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 881 Views, 3 Comments

Michael. Arc angel - zet22x

  • ...
 3
 881

A day in the life

A day in the life

Chapter 3

So um Twilight... How do I do this it’s to confusing.

Well let me see the problem Michael... X-4=10 mmmmm well ok lets look at it like this. you’ll have to isolate the variable so first you’ll have to add 4 to both side witch gives us what?

Um... Oh ok so now it 4x-4=10.

Right now what?

Ok ok so 4x-4 leaves us with just X so now the answer has to be X=14

Corect see it’s not to hard you’ll just have to think about it. Lets try another one then you can do some more on your own.

Ok how about this one. 5x-6=3x-8, Do I add the six to both sides again?

Well no, See on this one you’ll have to first subtract 3x from both sides. So now we have...

Oh 2x - 6=-8 now right?

Yes, now what.

mmmm.... now I add 6 to both sides making it 2x=-2 then I do.. um

Now you’ll wanna divided by 2 on both sides and what do you have...

Um.. oh x=-1 right.

Yes now see that not to hard now it is.

Well no I guess not but I’d still rather be out with the guards.

Oh come on this is fun right? I mean I’m having fun and look all these books plus soon im gonna really start to get into magic with Celestia. Oh i just can’t wait.

Na that boring. I can’t do magic anyways there no point in reading up on it if I cant use it. What I’m excited about is now I’m 7 and I get to join the colt scouts, we’re gonna go all over the town then to the forest and learn about nature and how to live out there all by our selfs.

Well I think I’m gonna stick to my books for now, and speaking of witch it’s 5 O’clock shouldn't you meet the scouts leader to sign up now?

Oh no! Thank you Twilight thank you a ton.

With that Michael rushed out of the study and shot down the hall as fast as he could, He’d be darned if he was gonna mis the chance to join the scouts, For a long time now he has been begging to join the scouts but Luna kept telling him he was to young but now he’s 7 years old and nothings gonna hold him back. As Michael ran to the meeting spot just out side in the rollay garden his thought turned to Twilight. She what the only young female he had ever know but yet he felt like she was a sister to him or something close but right now it’s all to confusing for his mind to desifer at a young age.

As Michael arived at the meeting spot the meeting had just stared and the leader gave him a permison fourm for his mom to fill out and a list of item he was gonna need. “Now litsen up colts your all gonna have to get the items on the list and get your parents permison to let you join the colt scouts.” “Now I know all of you are excited but this is a life skill biulding group no just some crazy lone wolf suviest training, Once you’r in we are like a family and you will respect the leaders and the other colts like they were family, OK.

“OK!” The group shouted excitedly ready to rush off to get there parents permistion and all the item they were gonna need.

Ok the leader bagan again. Now here is a panflet telling you all about the scouts and what it is we do and the skills you’ll learn like how to forage fand what plantes are ok to eat and how to avoid predators just to name a few, we will meet here in one week have your fourms filled out and your items on hand.

Then the group slowly dispersed. Michael knew what the first thing he had to do and it wasn’t gonna be easy no not at all, he’ll have to beg his mom to let him join the scouts then the rest should be easy.

But mmmom why can’t I join them you said I have to wait tell I was older and I’m seven now. Seven years old, I’m a big kid now.

Oh im sure you are sweet heart.Luna responded. Are you sure you don’t want to wait another year of three before you join.

Oh mom you keep saying that. please please please I really really wanna do this and I’ve held off for two years. Plllllease.

“Sigh...” fine. I guess I should let you get out sometime.

Really! I mean thanks mom thank you I’m so excited to go on all the adventures and learn about all the stuff out there.

I can tell how excited you are your bouncing off the walls, give me the sheets and I’ll get everything ready for you, lets see here

your gonna need.....

After handed the sheets to Luna. Michael hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek thanking her again. “Oh before you take off you should go back to the study I believe Twilight could use some help cleaning up.”

“Ok mom see you later, Love you!

Arriving back at the study Michael was greeted by a huge mess. Books all over and papers strewn across the ground”Geez Twi what have you been doing in here just throwing books around?”

Huh what, No! Twilight said whale blushing a little. I was just reading and go so into the books I forgot how many I pulled out. Heh..... Wanna help me clean it up? Please....

Sure thing Twilight, hey where is spike anyways I havn’t seen him at all after lunch.

Oh he’s napping he’s still a baby. Celestia said he was gonna need a lot of sleep.

After about a hour of hard work putting away a ton of books the two claspted on the ground exhausted. They leaned on each other to stay up but to no avail and soon sleep took them both.



Hey guys. Thanks for reading and let me know what you all think. im gonna try to start writing longer chapter from here on. Once again thanks.