• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 944 Views, 35 Comments

I'm Only Shy - Pyromaniac



A pegasister re-evaluates her life after she gets a visit from a special somepony.

  • ...
1
 35
 944

Oh, Most Wonderful of Nights *Sarcasm*

So, we return once again to the wonderful insanity also known as my life. Human Fluttershy is passed out on my bed, buttery wings stretched out on the blossom-pink sheets. She's been here for twenty-four hours, and I am on the brink of insanity, not like I wasn't already. So, a normal brony would be ecstatic to house a Fluttershy, any Fluttershy, except, maybe, an insane one. Depends on the brony. Ahahaha, I'm not a normal brony. Seriously, toss Dash or Twilight at me, just I do not have the attitude to handle such a fragile creature as Flutters, and honestly, it kind of hurts. I'm so torn about eating meat around her, I'm inhaling all my bacon while she's asleep.

"Isabella?..."

Awwww, fuck.

I slammed the bacon on a plate and tossed it on the fridge. "Yes?"

"I had a bad dream." She looked at me with scared aqua eyes. I think my heart exploded inside my ribcage. I pulled her into a hug.

"I can help, come on." I smiled at her. She looked up from her pink bangs and smiled. Hhhnnnngggggggggggg.

Snuggled under the covers, Fluttershy looked at me. I held my index finger up, and walked away to get something. In a box sat a cyan blue toy. It was old and worn, the soft fabric showed the love it received, the stuffing inside squished and the legs floppy. I presented Fluttershy with something very special.

"D-Dashie?" She stared at it, feeling the plush pegasus. I only smiled back.

"That was really special to me. Give her a hug."

Fluttershy did so. She leaned into the pillows, holding the stuffed Rainbow Dash to her face, curling into it slightly. Aaand then my instincts kicked in.

Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepyhead.

Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed.

Drifting off to sleep,

Leave the exciting day behind you~

I carefully snuck out as her eyes closed to return to my bacon. Don't ever question me, you'll potato.

As soon as the salty strips of a pig's dead corpse were ingested, I pulled out my laptop, powering it up. The clock read 12:19 am, and the light from the screen burned my eyes, but I didn't want to sleep. At least, not at night. Luna is my princess, I dare not sleep too long in her presence. My wallpaper popped up, followed by a big smile. God, I love that picture so much. I slipped a pair of earbuds in my ear as 20% Cooler played itself in an infinite loop.

***

I woke up on the floor, again, my laptop being used as a makeshift pillow. Damn, my face hurt like hell. A soft squeak caught my attention as I pushed myself up.

"Um... Isabella... what does this mean, 100% pork?" Flutters asked me, holding up a package of bacon.

Awwwwww, shit.

Comments ( 15 )

Yay for rushed as f*ck chapter!

I thought this was pretty good.

Oh gawsh, I made an appearance.

Even though my name wasn't mentioned, I don't really care

ISS

Very good but too short :(

2171357

Thanks. :twilightsmile:


2171442


For the fifty-billion I've gotten, I think you deserve at least one.


2171767

I wrote this at midnight. I was exhausted. :raritydespair:

Wow its you and fluttershy who would have thunk it *Says sarcastically*:facehoof: but i still like it:twilightsmile:

:rainbowhuh:If I may inquire, for what reason is this story CANCELLED?:rainbowhuh:

5657669

Because I am focusing on art and animation because that is a career I will pursue, whereas now I only write smut for my boyfriend occasionally.

And i ran out of idea for this so meh.

5667810
A thousand & one thanks for you answer to mine inquiry!

5667845

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

Login or register to comment