• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 20,446 Views, 534 Comments

To Call the Moon My Own - That_Random_Pony



It's funny learning how easy it is to lose everything. But it's even funnier to learn how easy it can be to replace what was lost.

  • ...
62
 534
 20,446

PreviousChapters Next
Ghosts, Ghouls… and Monsters

"Come on! You look fine!"

Twilight and Spike couldn't hold back their snickers and chuckles as Tony came down the stairs in…

…a giant banana costume.

"I look like part of a fruitbowl," Tony chuckled with embarrasment. "Let's just get this over with!"

This year, Spike was going as an alien (courtesy of their resident ET) while Twilight was Wisaac Neighton. She wore a grey mane wig and a lab coat with cracked glasses. The three stepped outside, Twilight locking the door, putting a field around the tree, and putting a sign on the door for their absence. Tony went straight for the Crusaders' clubhouse to gather the fillies, telling Twilight and Spike to meet him in Town Square. He sighed, preparing himself for the onslaught of laughs and remarks the little fillies would give. And boy, did they laugh.

"You look so… dumb!" Scootaloo managed through gut wrenching howls of laughter.

Sweetie rolled on her back, tears running down her and Applebloom's face. "Ah-Ah didn't… think you were gonna wear it!" she snickered.

"I promise," Tony sighed, laughing to himself. "Let's just go, before Applejack-"

"Bah hahaha!"

Too late!

Behind them, dressed as a witch, Applejack rolled on the grass while clutching her sides. "Celestia, ya… ya got that?" she wheezed.

Tony laughed and scooped up the snickering fillies. "Yep. Better hurry to your stand," he said, flipping her hat off. "Everypony and their mothers are heading for Town Square."

She wiped a tear from her eye and walked alongside him, messing with the lower end of the costume. "Ah hope Luna don't think yer too happy t' see 'er."

A small blush rose to his cheeks, which got a bit worse as he noticed the ponies laughing. The good news was that he was with them, and that it was all in good fun. The bad news was that he could never live it down. As they reached Town Square, the clouds overhead started clumping together, and the high winds forced some of the fillies and colts to grab onto their costume accessories. The smell of nightshade was strong in the wind, and Tony grinned as lightning arced through the skies. A Lunar chariot, bearing Luna's cutie mark and grey-blue metal trims, descended quickly upon the town. He could see his marefriend hidden within the hood of a cloak.

The chariot touched down on the dirt road, going a short distance before coming to a halt. Everypony bowed as the princess of the night stepped off of her personal escort, pulling her hood back and clearing her throat.

"Citizens of Ponyville!"

Damn, she can get loud.

"Let Nightmare Night… begin!"

The Square was filled with excited cheers from fillies, colts, and many other ponies. The crowd dispersed to begin the festivities, while Tony thought about tearing the banana off and just using his second form as a costume. Those thoughts were cut short as the Crusaders nudged him forward to begjn their treat collecting. Luna noticed the bright color of his suit, and even from where he stood the snickers and lip biting were visible.

"Girls, j-just give me a minute," he said, red surfacing to his face again.

"Aw, c'mon! We gotta get started 'fore it's too dark!" Applebloom insisted.

"Hey, you girls owe me for this," Tony said, pointing to his banana. "One minute. That's it."

Scootaloo groaned loudly. "Just hurry up, Tony," she whined. "We got candy to get!"

Nodding and hoofing them over to Twilight for the moment, Tony made his way over to his marefriend, who was looking away from him in an attempt to quell the snickers and snorts. He sighed with a small laugh afterwards as he waited for Luna to compose herself. She exhaled, letting a small laugh out accidentally, then taking a deep breath and raising her head.

"Great choice," she managed to say, unable to hold back tears at the corners of her eyes. "I didn't think… didn't think you'd-"

"Let it out now, Luna," Tony chuckled. "I'm not going around while you're like that."

At his permission, she toppled over and let loose a number of loud laughs. Her laughs continued until she was coughing and wheezing through them, every glance in his direction spurring another fit of laughs. Tony waited with a bit of embarrasment as she stood back up, giggles and small chuckles all but remaining. He raised a brow as she lowered her head again, sucking in as much breath as she could before exhaling with relief.

"What… what made you choose that?" Luna asked, laughing softly. "I didn't think you'd dress up."

Tony wiped his hand over his face, still not comfortable with the fact that he was talking to Luna as a banana. "Well… Applebloom and her friends persuaded me into getting it. Then she made me promise to wear it," he sighed. "Y'know, this is the only costume I've seen that was the same as a human costume."

"They actually wore this?" Luna chuckled, pressing the fibers that made the bottom of the peel.

"Sometimes. It looked ridiculous… and Minira knows I would've never worn this without them," Tony laughed. "But anyway, after I'm done with the girls, maybe we could go by that haunted house? Never been to one."

"Never?!" Luna exclaimed. "They're short on the frightful part, but they're such fun! Tell me you've gone apple bobbing."

He shook his head, and she flicked his nose with a wink of her magic. "Alright, alright! Later you can show me, okay?" he chuckled.

"In front of Town Hall and no sooner than the moon's peak," she said sternly, a smirk growing. "And try not to poke somepony's eye out."

After leaning down for a quick kiss, Tony jogged back over to the annoyed fillies. "Finally! Come on, everypony else already left!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

He hurried to catch up with them, their small hooves hauling flank as they started knocking on doors. "Did Pinkie already go ahead?" Tony asked Twilight.

"Yes," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "And that bear costume of hers is worse than last year. Now she can scare and get tr-"

CRACK!

Tony clutched his ear in slight pain, both from the thunder and Twilight's surprised yelp. "Hahah! Gotcha Twi!" Rainbow laughed. "I knew it was gonna take more, Tony. So…"

Pulling out a whistle and pie, Rainbow blew on the first and launched the second. He leaned to the side, thinking Pinkie was going to try from a different angle. Instead, the mare jumped out of the pie and slammed another right into his face. He felt a tail trip him up, then the sound of a quick getaway via Rainbow. He sat up, letting the raspberry pastry fall off his face. He wiped the rest away, smiling with a shaking brow.

"That's it," he chuckled.

"Tony?" Twilight asked, a bit put off by his demeanor.

Cracking his neck then knuckles, he pulled out a map of Ponyville, which had dozens of locations marked all across. "Let's see them get past all this," he mumbled, reaching into his costume and pulling out…

…a mini party cannon filled with muffins.

Twilight went to catch up with the CMC, wanting to check up on them and be out of Tony's way. He took cover behind alleys and dumpsters and any cover he could find, waiting for another attack. Everything was going fine, the fillies (and Spike) were getting their candy, and he was on the lookout for any signs of the notorious pranksters. They passed the first "checkpoint" Twilight had marked for their route, and Tony caught sight of Pinkie getting candy with a group of colts and fillies. He could make out Rumble, Pip, Diamond, Silver, and Featherweight, but he was mainly focused on the pink devil. He took aim, a small ball of energy lit at the tip of his thumb. The fuse lit, hissed as it went down the fuse… aaaaand…

BOOM!

A stream of muffins shot straight at her, and she grunted in confusion. Realizing she was under attack, she blew her own whistle then opened her mouth wide and caught the baked goods. Tony waited for the next prankster, and he heard the sound of divebombing but she wasn't in view in the night sky. He scanned the skies, panicking as the noise got louder. Then… he looked up.

"Surprise!" Rainbow released a comically huge whoopie cushion onto his head, crushing him under it and releasing a boisterous pbht!

The air in the device blew back some of the ponies, and even a few bags of candy. Tony tossed it off, annoyed that he hadn't thought of looking up. He ran over to another marked location, grabbing a small chipped piece of rock. He also reached for another rock, this one oddly curved with an iron tip. The sound produced would surely deafen him for a few seconds, but it would also frighten one of them as well.

"You're still gonna try and prank them?" Spike asked. "Good luck. They're not that easy to beat. I don't think Pinkie can be beat!"

"Everypony and everyone can be beaten," he retorted. "Watch. I'll prank them so hard they'll be scared of whoopie cushions!"

Spike's brow crests rose a bit as Tony ran off to find the Crusaders.

He's really into this stuff.

Shrugging, he popped a cherry taffy into his mouth. Tony found Twilight and the three fillies knocking on Cherilee's door. "Trick-or-treat!" they shouted.

Cherilee the Witch laughed and dropped one into each bag. "Great costumes everpo-! Um…" The usual snickering hidden behind her hoof. "N-nice to see you out, Tony!"

"Nice seeing you too," Tony smiled. "Where's our next stop, girls?"

"Hmm… we still haven't seen Vinyl's place," Sweetie pointed out. "After that maybe we could go with Zakora!"

Tony had heard much about the foreign zebra, and had actually seen her a couple of times, but never met her personally. She spoke in rhymes, as Applebloom told him, and was a well known alchemist and botanist. Her herbal brews weren't the tastiest, but she was pretty skilled in making strong medicines. So, they started their trek to Vinyl Scratch's home, near Carousel Boutique. Tony smelled alchohol a few blocks before they even reached it, and some strong smelling drugs. He stopped the group, pulling Twilight off to the side and gesturing for her to come closer.

"Twi, something's up with Vinyl," he whispered. "Look, just take them to Zakora. I'm gonna go talk to her."

"What's wrong? Do you smell something?" Twilight questioned, getting anxious about the DJ.

"There's beer and some other substances," he sighed. "It… it might have to do with Dan."

Twilight frowned some, turning towards the simple home of the wild partier. "If it's that, maybe it would be better if she was in a state where we could talk to her," Twilight suggested. "I'll take them to Zakora, but just deal with Vinyl some other time. If anything, she's probably asleep."

He nodded, wanting to go see his friend but at the same time trying to avoid conflict. Speaking of which, he heard several flinging noises, and a couple of hackey sacks knocked the rocks out of his hands. It was only a second later that a rope tied up his legs and pulled him up. The cord held him there, and soon the two pranksters appeared. Rainbow grabbed an aluminum can from her vampire cape, as did Pinkie. The silly strings covered him from top to bottom, a bit falling into his nose.

"Give up?" Rainbow asked, squirting the remnants onto his chin.

"Never," Tony smirked. Pinkie sighed and cut the bottom of the rope, which sent him flying across Ponyville.

He bounced off a mattress then fell into a dumpster, the lid falling over. Surprisingly, it was extremely cramped inside of it, and he could barely move. He didn't feel any trash… or trash bags for that matter. Cold metal… that was moving. The top was popped off and Pinkie's head appeared in the opening.

"Hey, Tony!" She smiled. "Ready?"

"For what?" Tony asked. His jaw dropped as he heard the familiar hissing of a fuse. "Is this-"

"Prank Cannon! Fire!"



Luna's magic made a stuffed spider crawl up a stallion's leg, and when he went to look, she threw it into his face. He shouted and screamed as he ran around with the toy on his snout, his colt laughing all the while. She giggled and scanned the area for her next victim, and her gaze lingered on a tub of… something. Walking up to the batter of white, she dipped the tip of her hoof in and sniffed it. Cautiously licking it, a sweet mixture of cream and milk touched her taste buds.

"Ah, whipped cream," she smiled. But what was an entire batch of it doing out?

bang

Her ears perked from the faint sound of a cannon shot. She assumed it was Pinkie's party cannon, until the sound of divebombing reached her ears. A mass of yellow crashed down into the batter, sending large splashes all around. Luna put a barrier around herself for protection as the creamy solution rained down. She approached the vat again, waiting for something to appear. A banana costume floated to the surface, with Tony's face towards the sky.

"Pinkie?" Luna laughed.

"And Rainbow," Tony murmured, floating in the warm batter. "Nothing I've tried worked! And Pinkie just won't stop… being Pinkie, I guess."

Luna levitated him out of the tub and cleaned him with a quick spell. "Well, I did learn a thing or two of pranking," she said, a devilish grin forming. "And my sister and I have been doing it for the past couple centuries…"

"What have you in mind?" Tony asked with a mock gentlemanly accent.

Luna motioned for him to come close, which he did, and whispered her plan into his ear. The longer she went, the longer his mad smile grew.



"Where is he?"

Pinkie pulled out a par of binoculars from her hair and scanned the skies while Rainbow carried her. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she searched every part of town, gasping when she spotted him. The banana-man was looking around for them, before entering the haunted house.

"He went in the haunted house!" Pinkie exclaimed, pointing frantically.

"Oh, this is gonna be good!" Rainbow snickered as she descended on the decorated building.

Pinkie pulled out a can of whip cream, taking a mouthful immediately. The two tried finding their way around, but the further in they went, the darker it got.

"Why's it so dark?" Rainbow questioned.

"Because it's a haunted house! Duh?" Pinkie giggled. Her fits of laughing continued even as they moved on.

"Pinkie, what is so funny?" Rainbow hissed. "We're supposed to be looking for Tony!"

"Then stop tickling me!" Pinkie snorted through her giggling.

"…"

"You're tickling me, right?" Pinkie giggled.

"…no."

Pinkie froze in place, swiftly reaching into her mane and producing a candle. She lit it with the swipe of a match, then placed it beside her. A skeleton fell to the floor, ceasing her tickling. "It's just the house," Rainbow chuckled nervously. "Hurry up! We still-"

rainbow… rainboooooow…

The spectrum colored mare's eyes dialed down to the size of pinheads. "Ooh! A real ghost! Maybe it knows my name! Mr. or Mrs. Ghost! Do you know my name?!"

…come here…

"Okay!" Pinkie bounced forward, but Rainbow pulled her back.

"Pinkie, are you nuts?! This is probably Tony!" She shouted in a hushed tone.

"Silly, Rainbow!" Pinkie laughed, ruffling her mane. "Tony wouldn't be this good at a prank!"

grooooooaaaaahhhh

The two gulped and turned towards the end of the hall. "Do haunted houses roar?" Rainbow whispered.

"Uh-uh," Pinkie quivered. "M-Maybe we should meet him outside."

"Good idea."

The doors slammed shut, even as they pushed and pulled. "There's only one way to leave."

The mares gasped at the voice, which eerily whispered from all around them. "Wh-Who's there? Come out!"

A swirling mass of green exploded from the middle of the hall, slowly taking shape in front of their eyes. The creature's eyes burned with an endless flame while it's body drooled green ooze. It had seven limbs, the seventh on its chest, and eight eyes. Two fangs bigger than either of them scraped against the wood. Rainbow and Pinkie's eyes were too tiny to make out in the pools of white, frightened beyond reason. When it roared in their faces, bringing them back to their situation, they screamed as they galloped under it and avoided the limb. They bucked against the door, but it wouldn't work. Pinkie pulled a wooden spoon from her hair and threw it, along with a pot and pan. Both sank into it's slime body, and it growled again. It leaped forward, and they screamed like fillies. Even as it harmlessly splattered onto them and pushed open the door.

The slime carried them out of the house and out onto the exit area, where a few slimed ponies were covering their eyes as the goo rained down. The petrified mares shakily stood up, panting hoarsely. Two laughters were heard from the house, and the couple were seen on the floor, laughing their tushes off.

"It was a joke?!" Rainbow shouted, a bit angry and embarrassed.

"Ohhh, now I get it!" Pinkie laughed. She fell onto the floor, giggling at the thought of what they did.

Tony wiped a tear from his eye, helping Luna stand back up. "Gotcha good, huh?" He chuckled.

"What was that thing?" Rainbow asked, her anger having died down.

Tony shrugged. "Hokor. It's a delicacy on my world," he smiled.

"And it's all slimey like that?" Pinkie giggled.

"Actually… that was my personal touch," Luna giggled, trotting over. "And the fire. And the roar."

"That was me," Tony clarified.

"Yes, but it was my idea," Luna playfully retorted with a smirk. With a roll of his eyes, Tony looked up at the moon.

"I think it's time you collect your candy tax, Nightmare," Tony winked to his mare. She smirked in return, and tripped him with a tentacle of goo.

"I'll show you around from there," Luna sang teasingly as she took flight.

Tony grumbled, standing back up and wiping away the goo. "Truce?" he asked the mares.

They glimpsed at each other and nodded, shaking his hand together. "Truce," Rainbow laughed. "But we're still gonna do it sometimes."

"Fair enough," Tony smiled. "Alright, I have to go check on the girls."

"Scoots and Applebloom, right?" Rainbow questioned. "I'll come with. Gotta get the little squirt for some thunder scares."

"And I still have to chip in!" Pinkie smiled, showing her candy. "But just a little."

Tony followed the two to the outskirts of the Everfree, and to a stone statue of Nightmare Moon. He smelled a heavy scent, stronger than that of the ponies. A zebra with golden rings around her neck and a ragged mane with bats hanging from a few strands led a group of dressed fillies and colts. Pinkie joined them while he and Rainbow waited on the sidelines. He spotted Twilight and Spike on the other side of the clearing, doing the same as them and waiting.

"And as you all know, the sweets you each bear can save you from such woe," Zakora warned. "You need not give all, but your offers musn't be small. For if it is not given soon, you face the wrath of-"

"NIGHTMARE MOON!" A filly cried, pointing to the darkening skies.

Tony could make out a wisp of bluish smog descending rapidly. The cloud began to take the shape of a vortex, and the children hurriedly scooped up hoofuls of candy. It stacked up into a modest pile, and they gasped as the mini tornado vanished. Standing in front of the statue, was Nightmare Moon. Or an illusion of her, casted by Luna. Even if it was an illusion, for lack of better terms (and the fact that he was thinking it), she looked damn sexy in her evil form.

"Ah, the sweet and sugary treats the fillies have left." Luna chuckled darkly.

She's really enjoying this!

"I had my appetite set for a few delectable fillies…" 'Nightmare Moon' cackled, her gaze passing over the small crowd. "…but at least I'll have a sweetness in my mouth. Instead of YOU!"

A crack of lightning sent the fillies and colts running and screaming at the top of their lungs. Luna returned to her usual self and spat her fangs onto her hoof. "I think this whole scaring bizz is getting to you," Tony laughed.

Luna shrugged with a giggle. "It's all in good fun," she winked.

Zakora chuckled amusedly at Tony's strange costume, but nodded her head in greetings. "The prince that refuses the bow of others. If only there was another," she rhymed, confusing Tony a bit.

"I'm assuming you mean Blueblood," Tony chuckled, glancing to Luna. "But thank you. It's nice to meet you, Madam Zakora."

"Should you not request such formalities, just Zakora is what it is," Zakora smiled.

"Cherry? Cherry!" Rumble shouted. "Anypony seen Cherry Blossom?"

"She ran off?" Sweetie asked.

"I think. It's her first Nightmare Night," Rumble sighed, then gasped in realization. "She ran into the forest!"

The panicked talks of the horrors awaiting the scared filly were silenced in one loud cough. "Do not worry, children," Luna assured them. "We'll find her and return her safe and unharmed."

"I'll help, too," Rainbow said, taking flight. "She probably didn't go too far."

Tony nodded and took off his costume. "I'll run around the area. See if I can't pick up a scent," he said.

"Be careful. There aren't usually timberwolves or manticores around, but just keep an eye out," Twilight warned. "Spike, stay with Zakora."

"Sure thing, Twilight," Spike nodded. "Be careful!"

As Tony, Luna, Twilight, and Rainbow set off into the forest, three fillies huddled up together. "Maybe we could help them!" Scootaloo giddily whispered.

"Ah don't know. Applejack said we ain't suppos' to go into the forest without a' adult," Applebloom said.

"Yeah! And it's dangerous!" Sweetie reminded her.

Scootaloo scoffed and puffed up her chest. "So? Tony, Princess Luna, Twilight, and Rainbow Dash are out there!" The orange filly reminded them. "I bet they'll kick the flank of anything that even tries to touch us!"

The manticore and Spider-Mare gave unsure glances, but Scoots' reasoning was very persuading. And the more they thought about it, the more they were liking it.

"Cutie Mark Crusader Trackers!"



"Sh-Shouldn't've ran out like that," Cherry shuddered, looking at the malicious trees around her. "D-didn't I go through here already?"

She was unaware of the eight pairs of eyes watching her, stalking silently through the brush. The small filly dressed as a cannon shuffled carefully through forest, whimpering at the sound of distant howls. The bush behind her began shaking wildly, and the mutants were curious as to the other stalkers. Cherry spun around instantly, her hooves wobbling wildly. Sweetie landed on her face, Scootaloo hopping over her with Applebloom.

"There ya are!" Applebloom smiled. "Did we get anythin'?"

The fillies looked at their flanks, but no marks. "Well, at least we found you!" Sweetie said. "C'mon, we gotta get back before-"

The mutants seized their opportunity. They jumped into the clearing and surrounded the four. "T-T-T-T-Timberwolves!" Scootaloo cried.

"RUN!" Cherry screamed as they went off in different directions. They split into different groups, Sweetie and Applebloom, and Scootaloo and Cherry.

The pack divided into two to chase them at once. Scootaloo and Cherry had an easier time, since there was barely any underbrush and uprooted trees. Sweetie and Applebloom, however, had made the horrible mistake of venturing further into the woods. They reached a hill, and because of Sweetie's heavy mask, they tumbled down the other side and into a log. The blow left Sweetie unconscious while Applebloom was dazed for a brief time. She gasped as the black timberwolves came sprinting down the hill, letting off distorted growls along the way. She pulled Sweetie with all her strength, finding shelter in a fallen log. The hollowed inside covered them from view, and she silenced her panting to watch their paws step around the log.

Several demonic growls and screeches made her ears hurt, but she dared not move. As the head of a timberwolf larger than the rest came into view, her breathing just froze. The wood beside her head was penetrated by a row of sharp teeth, as was the rest of it. A smaller runt jumped on top while the others tore it apart, and it stuck its head in the small opening. It yapped eerily and tried biting down on her, but its muzzle wasn't long enough. Even so, it was able to bury its teeth into Sweetie's costume.

"Leave 'er alone!" Applebloom screamed as she bucked its eye. The timberwolf roared as its eye rolled out of its wooden socket, then jumped back onto the log. It tore the hole bigger, reaching an oak paw in to slash at the helpless filly.

The inside of the log was splattered with blood, and Applebloom began to cry helplessly. At least, until two tremors of the earth caught all of their attention. She heard loud whimpers and shrieks as sounds of breaking bark played out around her. The gash on her belly and chest pained her greatly, but she adjusted herself enough to see what was it that saved them. All hope vanished as she gazed upon…

…a black hydra.


Thirty meters east of NMM Statue

Tony took in another deep breath, shaking his head at the results. "Where could she have run off to?" Luna wondered.

"Maybe if we split up we could find her," Rainbow suggested. "The four of us altogether isn't helping cover much ground."

"Yeah, but-"

"AHHHHHHH!"

Cherry and Scootaloo burst through the brush, bumping into Luna's hind leg falling to the floor. "Scoots?! What are you doing here?!" Tony exclaimed, running over to check them. "I thought-"

"They're coming!" Scootaloo shouted, crying uncontrollably with Cherry. "W-w-we got split up, a-and then, and then-!"

"Scootaloo!" Luna said, shaking the filly firmly. "What is chasing you?"

The four mutated timberwolves leaped out of the foliage, immediately regretting their decision. Tony pushed the fillies back and forced his metals to surface quickly. "Timberwolves!" Scootaloo shouted.

Twilight looked long and hard at the creatures… but those weren't any regular timberwolves, and the adults all knew it. "Tony… their eyes…" He was silently and panickedly gasping as his body registered the energies.

They were his own.

The first two pounced straight for Luna, who slammed them into the same tree with magic. Tony tore apart the third with his rites, then kicked the fourth in the middle of its pounce and broke it apart on the ground. To his surprise, the branches and twigs making them up reassembled. Luna's two bounded towards her, one going high while the other went higher. She blasted the highest timberwolf and bucked the second apart. Twilight then charged her horn and sent a shockwave through the field. When Tony bodyslammed them together, the twigs didn't move about. He gave her a questioning look.

"It's a spell that breaks the magic bonds that keeps a timberwolf together," she quickly explained.

Luna helped console the Crusader and filly, holding them close with her wings around them. "Its alright. They're gone now," she hushed gently. "Scootaloo, where are your friends?"

"Th-They're… they're still in the forest!" Sweetie sniffled. "With more timberwolves!"

"Twilight, call for Applejack and Rarity!" Luna ordered. "And get them to safety. Madam Zakora, retrieve Fluttershy and Pinkamena this instant!"

The zebra nodded and galloped off. Tony spread the metals from his mouth guard and turned to Luna. "I have to find them now," he said. "There's something bigger. Way bigger."

"I sense it as well," Luna told him, looking just as worried as him. "Tony… is it… the Iikro?"

He rolled his shoulders, then cracked his neck. "I hope to Minira it's just Nyla."

Author's Note:

I am so-incredibly-tremendously-gigantically-infinitely-freakin' sorry about how late this is! To make it up, I'll be posting the second part in sixteen to eighteen hours! Again, I apologise, I hope everypony had a wonderful and safe Nightmare Night, and as always, like, fav, comment, and have an awesome day or night! Peaces!

Fun Fact: Tony was supposed to be a pirate

Fun Fact: I was Jack Sparrow for Nightmare Night

PreviousChapters Next