• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 20,447 Views, 534 Comments

To Call the Moon My Own - That_Random_Pony



It's funny learning how easy it is to lose everything. But it's even funnier to learn how easy it can be to replace what was lost.

  • ...
62
 534
 20,447

PreviousChapters Next
A Night to Remember

September 24, 2010. To Tony, that would have been seven months ago. Here, it was the famous night of the Gala, a ceremonial celebration for the return of the lunar princess. A night that for most ponies was something to remember, something very important, and very formal. Each year it was the same, which was boring in a nutshell. Last year was a nice change of pace, even to Princess Celestia. This year however, the Loki'irian prince had something special in mind. An idea that Dan used to make his graduation party a bit hectic, but fun nonetheless. And honestly, he wanted to see them have a good time and relax a bit, even if they wouldn't be all there at the moment.

Tony smirked as he looked over the small vial of dark liquid, wondering what would happen this night. He shook his head and tossed it onto the sheets, then went under his bed. The box keeping his new and improved suit was pulled out from its resting place and set on his bed. It's owner placed the lid next to the box, and slowly he raised the shirt portion above him. The suit was the same navy blue, except now the borders were black and the ends of the sleeves had cuff links. Rarity had made him a tie colored black, and underneath he was to wear a white undershirt to make it stand out. Much to Tony's surprise, the seamstres even lined the shoulders with a few light blue gems.

"Whoa," he heard Spike's voice carry from the doorway. "That looks amazing."

"It does," Tony chuckled. "Rarity really has earned her cutie mark."

"Well, the girls are all downstairs," he informed the Signa. "Hurry up, we don't want to be late."

Spike went downstairs to join the mares as Tony dressed himself. Rarity had taken the liberty of touching up everypony's dress, by making brand new ones the same way. Spike wore the tux he wore last year, but the top hat had to go.

"Oh my little spikey-wikey looks so handsome in that suit!" Rarity cooed. Spike adored the attention, and Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Is Tony coming yet? I don't want to be late," Twilight asked her assistant.

"I don't think Tony wants to be late either," Rainbow snickered.

"He was getting ready when I walked in. He'll be down any second," Spike said, walking over to the door. "I'm gonna get the wagon, be right back."

The door shut, and the mares resumed talk about the Gala. "I wonder what Tony's gonna do," Fluttershy said.

"Ah'm sure he's gonna be happy with Princess Luna and all," Applejack chuckled.

"I can't believe he never told us he was actually seeing Luna!" Rarity squeed. "And he's gone on two dates with her already!"

"Actually, he told me a while ago on th' fields," Applejack chuckled. "He sounded mighty happy when he did."

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Rarity exclaimed as she got in Applejack's face.

"Because Ah Pinkie Promised not to," she excused herself.

"I'm sure he would have told us sooner or later;" the meek pegasus voiced.

"Yeah! He's always super duper happy with Luna! Ooh! You think they'll get married?!" the party pony energetically bounced around.

"Relax Pinks," Rainbow chuckled. "It's waaay toe early for that."

"My brother only saw Cadence for a few months before proposing to her," Twilight pointed out. "And Tony really loves Luna."

"But Shining Armor is the Captain of the Royal Guard Twilight," Rarity said. "He could see her any time he wanted to. Ponyville is miles from Canterlot dear."

"But Tony's a prince!" Pinkie emphasised. "And he's super strong! And super fast and super nice and super in love with Luna!"

"Still, even before we saw he only had two dates with her," Rainbow shrugged. "It's not really a good way for him to see her."

"What's not a good way to see who?" Tony stood halfway down the stairs in his elegant suit, which immediately got Rarity's eye to check over.

"Is it too tight?" she asked. "The collar looks a bit unsewn and the sleeves seem loose."

Tony chuckled as he descended the rest of the stairs, his new Calvin Klein replicas clacking the way down. "The suit's fine Rarity," he smiled. "You all look nice."

"Aww! Thanks Tony!" Pinkie giggled. "You don't look bad either!"

"So, ready to go?" The girls nodded and they made their way out the door.

In front of the library was a white carriage with two stallions pulling the reigns. Sitting in the driver's seat was the young Nera'ak. The girls climbed in back, and it made one thing very obvious.

There was no room for a 7 foot tall Signa.

"It's gonna be a tight fit," Rainbow chuckled.

"Oh no! We are not squishing ourselves into here!" Rarity sternly said. "You'll ruin your dresses!"

"And how's Tony gonna get there?" Applejack asked.

"I could just get Nyla to take me," Tony reminded them. "We could keep up and-"

"Arriving on a dragon is not the best image for you Tony," Rarity scolded. "And I wouldn't dare risk you wrinkling or burning that suit."

"Nyla doesn't breathe fire unless I change," Tony told her. "Besides, we won't even be flying that fast."

"Um, guys? If we don't leave now we'll be late," Spike nervously said.

Rarity huffed loudly and glared harshly at Tony. "If you get one wrinkle on that suit."

"I promise not to," Tony said just as seriously. "Alright, get going. I'll be right behind you."

"See ya there Tony," Spike waved. Unlike last year when he whipped the stallions he nudged the first's reign.

Nyla

Tony chuckled as he heard her groan through the Ina speaking.

What is it Reku'un?

Sorry, but I need a late night trip.

Must we do it now?

Yes Nyla, I'll get you an amethyst if you take me.

Give me a minute.

Amethysts were Nyla's favorite gem, and Tony rarely found them in his time. Now, all he had to do was ask Rarity or Twilight to take him gem hunting to find one. As Nyla flew closer, he could feel something wrong in her mind. Her huge form landed quietly in front of the library, easily standing its height, even on all fours. She lowered her head to let him climb onto the saddle. He tugged gently on the reigns, and Nyla flapped her wings until they were just above the town. She spotted the carriage not far from the town, and she slowly dragged behind it. They flew in silence, but Nyla's mind was wide open to Tony.

What is it Nyla?

Nyla snorted a puff of smoke to the side and flew slower.

I don't understand how you can trust these ponies after what they've done to you.

Nyla, I'm older now, and I'm stronger. As are you.

But with thermite? There is a reason they call it dishonorable. Not to mention they put it in you.

So that's it, you don't trust them?

You know I don't trust anyone upon meeting them. Not even...Daniel.

I know, but you warmed up to him. I can't force you to trust them, but I do expect you to tolerate them. Deal?

As long as I do not need to put my faith in them, so be it.

Tony rolled his eyes and shook the reigns, prompting Nyla to catch up with the carriage. Inside of the white vehicle, Rarity was keeping a close eye on him, and nearly lost it when Nyla blew out some smoke.

"I wonder how he steers her," Rainbow said from beside the seamstress.

"She did have a saddle on her," Twilight told Rainbow. "Still, it's kinda chilly for just a saddle."

"Isn't it a bit cold for Spike?" Applejack questioned.

"Of course not," Twilight waved a hoof. "I put an incubation spell on his clothes."

"Ooh! Ooh! We're almost there! Look!" The girls glanced out of the windows and saw they were just now climbing the side of the mountain.

Up above, Tony pulled the reigns into the roof of Nyla's mouth to make her ascend. Pouring into the capital were dozens of carriages and airborne chariots with fancy dressed ponies. He decided to fly higher to avoid being seen by the locals, lest they be frightened by Nyla. Even in the night the full moon reflected off of Nyla's blood red scales. He made sure to keep close enough to see where they would be getting off, and soon he saw their chariot coming to a stop outside of the castle grounds.

Down there, behind that warehouse

Nyla tucked in her wings a bit and flew behind the building to conceal herself. Tony dismounted and made sure there weren't any wrinkles on the suit or else he would have a very angry unicorn to deal with.

Odd. You finally decided to appropriate you hair?

Hey, I had a very serious debate on whether or not to do it. Is it really that bad?

No, it is just odd to see you looking so proper.

In their terms.

Yes.

The partners chuckled as Tony gave Nyla a brief rub on the crest above her eye.

Just try and rest until we need to leave, okay? I promise I'll get you some amethysts in the morning.

You know I cannot resist a good amethyst.

And you know I keep my promises.

That I know Reku'un. Have a wonderful time, and make sure to only add a small dose.

Tony laughed as he reached into his pocket and looked at the vial of liquid. He shook it to mix the ingredients again then put it back in. With a final nod to his Nera'ak, he jogged out from behind the warehouse and down the street to join his friends. They showed their tickets to the ticketmaster, who was a bit intimidated by the Loki'irian prince's height. The guards however, recognized him and let the group pass. They made their way into the courtyard and to the main building, where dozens were already assembled. The eight of them stepped into the ball room, Tony marveling at the sight of the festive decor. There were banners high up on the walls, he could see a dessert table and a buffet on either side of the room, and a line of punch bowls. He could hear the symphony of violin music giving the room a serene feel. The ponies that just arrived were greeting the princesses at the base of the stairs, and that was where Tony was headed now.

"Excuse me." Tony stopped as the group moved ahead, and he looked to the side to see Lyra.

"Lyra? What are you doing here?" he smiled.

"What'd you think, I'd miss the Gala? Besides, I'm on the harp. 'Tavi's up now, and I'm up in a couple minutes," she grinned. "So what're you here for, Mister Prince?"

"Come on now," he chuckled. "I don't even think that counts here. So, now that you know I'm not human, still want to learn more about me?"

"You read my mind," she smirked.

"Okay, but not now. I'll stop by Bon's bakery tomorrow in the afternoon to talk to you," Tony smiled.

"Deal," she nodded.

He could already imagine that crazy smile from the first time they met. With another chuckle, Tony walked back down the red carpet and to the princesses, who were speaking to some nobles as he approached. Luna looked as bored as ever, but she was doing a good job of keeping it concealed. Her gaze wandered a bit, and she smiled when she saw her special someone walking up behind Fancy Pants and his wife Fleur. The couple bowed as they finished their conversation with the princesses, and when they turned around they were startled by the giant in a suit.

"Excuse me," Tony politely said. The two passed him slowly, examining his figure for a moment. "Wonderful evening isn't it?"

"Now that you're here," Luna smiled as she nuzzled his cheek. "I was beginning to wonder where you were."

"As was I," Celestia smiled. "It's good to see you again Tony."

"You look very handsome in that suit," Luna smirked. Tony chuckled and planted a light kiss on her lips.

"I'm jealous, you don't even need a dress," he smiled. Luna's normally dark coat grew a shade redder around her cheeks. "Rarity said she needed to make another one, so this is what she came up with. Not bad right?"

"Not bad at all," Celestia chuckled.

Tony glanced behind himself and saw his friends talking by the buffet table. Rainbow and Fluttershy were missing however, and Pinkie was busy stuffing her face in the various sweets and foods. He watched as she slurped from one of the bowls, somehow not getting her attire messy. The punch splashing around reminded him of his goal for the night, but first he wanted to check on something.

"Ladies, I'll be right back. I need to check on somepony," Tony smiled. Luna gave him one last kiss before he went back into the larger crowd of ponies.

He made his way past some of them, others he had to ask politely to move aside. When he got back to the center of the room he could see Fluttershy heading out the side door, leading to the gardens. Of course he knew she would try to use the Kital song to attract the animals. Even if her special talent was with animals, she was acting a bit extreme to get close to these animals. With the notion set aside, Tony went straight to each of the punch bowls and reached for the vial. He sloshed the liquid around one last time, remembering what Dan told him on graduation day.

Not too much, not too little, and keep mixing it every couple minutes.

Making sure no pony was looking, Tony spilled a few dribbles of the contents into the first bowl. The second got a slightly bigger hit, and the third had the rest dumped in. Tony slipped the empty vial into his pocket then served himself a small cup of the punch. The taste was sweet at first, and as the aftertaste came in it was slightly bitter, which urged him to drink more.

Perfect. Cheers Dan.

Tony downed the rest of the spiked punch and tossed the cup away. His alcohol resistance levels would keep him from getting tipsy from the one cup. He just needed to avoid chugging a gallon of it and he would be fine.

With everything set, he decided to go see how Fluttershy was doing with her baiting. He walked across the vast room and stepped into the Canterlot Gardens, immediately within earshot of the Kital song. The melody was quick and short, but Fluttershy continuously played, and by the height of certain notes he could tell she was really trying to get the animals to come. He chuckled before searching for her, and it wasn't long until he could see a group of animals gathered in a small patch of flowers. The forest animals were watching Fluttershy from a distance, while the pegasus was trying to get closer without scaring them. Her face was bluer than it should have been, and the last of her breath ran out.

"No! Come back!" she shouted. "Ohh."

"These guys are more shy than I remember;" Tony chuckled. "It was a good try though."

"I wanted to see the yellow speckled hummingbird," she sighed. "I'm just not good enough to play it."

Tony squatted beside her and put his hand on her back. "Hey, don't say that. You're doing better than I ever did," Tony smiled. "And besides, you've only learned the first two songs. There's thousands to learn from, and I only learned a few hundred. Trust me, you'll get better in time."

Fluttershy nodded and returned the smile. "Okay, I'll do my best," she said determinedly.

"I don't think you'll do any less," Tony chuckled. "How about we have a quick lesson? It's very complicated, but it's a really slow song."

"Let's do it," she nodded.

Tony plucked the grass, folded it, and brought it against his mouth. His mind ruffled through the songs he knew until he came to the very first composition he knew.

Genak turish. The Song of the Leaves.

The first note came out low and drawn out. Fluttershy did the same, echoing the first note from Tony. The next few lows came out just a bit quicker, the student nearly missing the third note. As they played the slow but harmonious song, Fluttershy realized the song was repeating itself over and over, like she had been with the Kital she knew. Her teacher smiled inwardly as he heard her notes sync with his, doubling the volume of the symphony. Fluttershy's eyes widened and she resisted the urge to squeal when an owl perched itself on Tony's shoulder, and a robin landed on her pink mane. The music continued in perfect harmony, and more and more animals came closer to the two.

The animal Fluttershy had came for, the yellow spotted humming bird, flitted in front of her face as its head tilted quickly to the side. Every ounce of Fluttershy's being wished to just extend her hoof and grab it to get a better look, but she was okay with it just landing on her muzzle. Tony carefully petted a bunny that snuggled itself beside him, scratching just under its chin to make it raise its head for more. After the seventh repetition of the song, he decided to bring it to a close, which his musical partner picked up on. The last note drained the last of their breath, but much to her surprise the humming bird still perched itself on her muzzle.

"He really likes you," Tony chuckled.

"Maybe it's a girl," Fluttershy smiled. She looked at the beak size of the bird, and the larger features confirmed it was a male. "Oh, it is a boy."

"Relax, I guessed," Tony said. "Just keep playing that song when you want them to come."

"Where are you going?" she called after him. Tony smirked as he stood back up and kicked his legs out to shake the stiffness.

"I just need to check on something. And somepony," Tony grinned. Fluttershy smiled then pressed the grass back against her lips to start the second verse.




As the last of the nobles said their goodbyes, Luna sighed and stepped down from her spot to get a drink. She noticed quite a few ponies getting themselves a handsome serving. Tired of watching them douse their thirst, Luna levitated a glass to scoop up a drink but the cup never came to her lips.

"I don't think you want to do that," she heard a familiar voice tease.

"Very funny," she smiled. "And why wouldn't I?"

Tony set the glass back on the table and gave Luna a peck on her lips. "Just trust me, in thirty minutes, everypony's going to be somepony else," Tony smirked.

Luna tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What are you talking about?" she questioned.

"You'll see," Tony smiled. "So is there anything you want to do this night, my love?"

Luna nudged him playfully as she giggled. "There's not much to do here, and all the nobles have arrived," she sighed.

The alicorn thought to where they could go, just the two of them, to spend the night. She instantly knew of the perfect place to go, and it would be perfect on a night like this one.

"Follow me," she smirked. Tony obeyed his lady's commands and trailed behind, unaware of the stare he was getting by a blue stallion across the room.

.



The cool night air was a minor annoyance to Tony, but his marefriend leaning her head onto his shoulder was more than enough a reason for him to ignore it. He wasn't familiar with the new scenery, nor the vast lake they were approaching. There were two ancient looking trees creating a leafy arch for them to cross under.

"When Celestia and I were younger, we planted these trees," she told him. "Mine was on the left, and Celestia's on the right. We both thought we could make a better tree, and each day we came here to water them. I'm surprised she kept them alive for so long."

Tony turned to her and smiled. "Of course she kept it going," he said. "Even if you did what you did, the two of you are sisters. Family."

Luna smiled and gave him another kiss, this one longer than the rest. She closed her eyes as she wrapped her hooves around him, he in return holding her waist. They kept in their embrace of the lips between the two trees as a gust of wind blew some of the flowers off of the branches. Tony pulled back and hugged her, reveling in the feel of her coat. A blooming flower fell from the tree above and landed on his head. He seperated from her, then placed the plant in Luna's star patterned mane.

She was beautiful, no pony, person, or Loki'irian could deny it. Her coat was softer than the finest silks of China, her eyes made the color teal wish it were better at its job. He trailed down to her neck, where the necklace he made was dangling on its silver chain.

"What?" she giggled. Tony grinned as he placed another kiss on her lips.

"Nothing, I'm just lucky to have somepony like you," he smiled. He had to chuckle at the small blush she had, but he had something serious to ask her. "Luna. You're a princess, and even though I'm a prince, why did you pick me? You could have any stallion you want, so what made me so special?"

Luna smiled as she traced her hoof around the back of his neck. "Well, for one, you weren't afraid of me as were most ponies," she said.

"Dan wasn't either."

"Well I know that, he helped me escape," she chuckled. "You were very strong when you needed to be, but I noticed how shy you were when there was no immediate danger."

"If it weren't for Dan, I'm not sure I would still be here with you or them," Tony admitted.

"But what made me sure I was making the right choice," she smiled. "Was what you told me in Ponyville. Everypony knew about Nightmare Moon, and many held me for blame. When I told you, I expected you to be like the others, but you were the exact opposite. And now I know why."

"So because I was different?" Tony grinned.

"Because you were the same as I was," Luna said as she rested her head on his chest. Tony ran his hand back and forth along her back, a small sigh escaping his lips as he thought about her answer. "And what about you? Why did a warrior prince such as you, pick a peaceful princess of the night?"

As if that was any harder for him to say. "Well you're beautiful for one thing," he smiled. "When we first met, I couldn't tell why I ever had these feelings. I wanted to see you again, I wanted to know you would be near, which is why I gave you the iPod."

"Clever," she teased. He chuckled as he guided her back to look at him.

"When you hugged me, I wished it could last forever. When you kissed me, I wished it wouldn't be the last time," he said as his smile grew bigger. "I wanted you to always be with me, and I wanted to always be there for you"

"You looked so different from the regal princess when we were bowling, and when we were together you acted like yourself. And I loved every moment of it. So, I guess my heart chose you because you...are you. Aside from Princess Luna, or Limir, you're Luna, the mare I want to be with forever."

"Forever is a long time, even for an alicorn," Luna laughed.

"Then we'll sit bored through it together," Tony laughed. Luna giggled cutely, and Tony went in for another kiss.

"Come, I want to show you our private garden," Luna said. She got back on all fours and guided Tony under the natural arch of greens.

The garden was huge. The lake itself was about a mile in diameter, and the surrounding trees made a sort of clearing. The various animals made their own symphonies of nature, joining their voices to set the atmosphere for the lovers. They walked close to each other, gazing at the stars as they traced the lake's perimeter. Tony decided to join in with the animals by playing another Kital song. This one was more complicated, and albeit difficult, than the one he showed Fluttershy, but it was still a beautiful composition Eishla made with him. Luna happily listened as they walked by the waters edge, noticing two koi fish intertwining as they swam to the melody of the Kital. A pair of robins flew around her, then past Tony as they chirped to the song.

The song was a very special one that Eishla had made just for him. She made him practice it when he was young, and if he didn't want to she wouldn't play Tugoroc, or tag, with him.

"One day little one, you will play this song for someone very special, and she will be yours forever."

"Eishla, no one lives forever."

"Minira does. And so do our souls, little one. She will be the one you will always love, and the one you will play this Kital for. Promise me that you will practice this for her, whoever she may be."

"Okay, but later we play tag right?"

"Right."

He smiled as he recalled that day, when he said he would never get married, or even kiss a girl. It was so childish, even for him. Yet here he was, with the his marefriend leaning into him, the various woodland animals watching their romantic stroll through the private garden, each with their own partner. Tony drew out a long high note for the end of the song, then let the grass fall to the dirt. His gaze lingered on Luna for a moment, then he turned to the lake beside them. The gears in his head turned, and he came to a stop as he smiled at Luna.

"Up for a little night swim my dear?" he waved to the lake. Luna raised a brow with a smile.

"Tony, it must be just above freezing, and the water has to be like ice," she said.

"I can fix that," he smiled. He walked closer to the water's edge and kneeled down.

Luna was right, it was freezing cold. His fingers felt numb even after churning the water for a few seconds. He opened his palm, and calmly he channeled his energy into it. He could hear the small whirring as the small sphere struggled to come into existence. Energy manipulation was still new to him, so the ball began to collapse on itself. With a bit more force, he surged a large amount into his arm, causing the sphere to grow about as big as his head. He took a deep breath and exhaled, following Jaqeluu's instructions.

"You must feel the energy around you brother. Reach out, feel what they feel, hear what they hear."

His mind flowed with the life around him, the grass, the water, the animals, and his marefriend. Every ounce of energy he felt was left open to him, and slowly he directed the sphere into his target. The water absorbed the energy instead of being blasted, and it heated from the added life force. Tony made sure to make it warm enough for them, but not too hot that it would kill the fish in the body of water. Luna curiously watched as the water glowed dimly, and the ball of light blue energy began to shrink. When it was about a fifth of it's original size, the sphere returned to Tony's being.

"What did you do?" she asked. Tony smiled as he took her hoof in his hand then guided it into the warm water.

"Ready for a little night swim?" he asked again.

Luna smiled and removed her royal regalia, while Tony carefully removed his suit. They placed their attire on a nearby rock beside the bank. He was left in his briefs as he inched his way in slowly. When he was finally up to his waist, a large wave drenched him suddenly. He wiped the water from his eyes and heard Luna laughing.

"Have you ever heard of a cannon ball?" she giggled. Tony smirked as he moved his hand through the water and brought a wave up quickly.

Luna quickly dove under as the wave roared past where she once was. Tony dove under and saw her in a magic bubble, and she stuck her tongue out at him. Her horn began to glow and Tony was forced up by a current she was making. He grinned as he fought against the current by using his rites to push the water back. When the opposing current stopped, he saw that Luna wasn't in her bubble anymore, or in the same place for that matter. He turned in place to look for her, and his answer came from her lips locking with his. He could feel the difference of the heat of her coat from the warm water, and he wanted it closer. After their underwater embrace, the couple swam back to the surface for a breather.

The water near the bank gave them the liberty to lie down in an elevated position. Luna laid herself on Tony, he in return holding her with her damp hooves on his arms. Just like when they were walking, they let the silence loom over themselves as Luna made patterns with the stars. As he guessed them out, Tony played with her wet mane, which finally wasn't billowing in his face. Not that he'd mind, of course.

"It's funny how our true first kiss was under the water," Tony chuckled. Luna giggled as she rolled over and rested her chin on his chest.

"And how it saved my life," she smiled. Tony chuckled again and gave her a loving kiss beside her horn.

Luna turned her head to the side, the silence giving her some time to think. The question of why he saved her from Netu'ung's axe so long ago had died out after seeing his past. She could hear his heart beating powerfully under the layer of alien muscle, and it brought another thing to mind. Even though he had forgiven her a month ago, she was a bit curious about his other half. She was familiar with what it was like to be something else, but not the same experience.

"Tony." She lifted her hooves onto his chest and rested her head on her forelegs.

"Yes Luna," he said.

She was hesitant, but she wanted to ask. "What was it like, being the Ashla?" Tony's smile faded completely as he looked Luna square in the eyes.

He sighed and brushed a lock of her mane behind her ear. He still remembered vividly what it was like being in the mind of the beast. "It was...it was awful," he sighed. "I felt...useless...monstrous...and strong. I could see everything that it was doing, and I couldn't do a thing about. It was like watching from behind a wall of glass that I just couldn't break."

"But you did," she said. He took her hoof in his hand and kissed it lightly.

"Because of you," he whispered. "All of you. I wouldn't let it hurt you, any of you. You all gave me the strength to fight it, because you're all my family. Family is sacred to a Loki'irian, and it is a tradition I honored in memory of my first family."

"But you aren't mad, at Jerosh I mean." Tony thought long and hard about what he heard as he slipped in and out of consciousness that day.

He learned that not only was it all a ploy to make him Makti, but it was the Iikro that foiled that plan. Had he not lost control, he could have still been with his family, be Makti soon, and take back his home planet. He could have everything back, everything lost would never have been if Jerosh wasn't controlled.

But...

...he would never have met Eishla after he ran. He would have never met Dan in high school, nor would they have gone on their skirmishes with the Arthanians. They wouldn't have had all the fun in between either. Without the Iikro, he would have never met Nyla, never learned to fly a Nera'ak. If Jerosh didn't get influenced, he wouldn't have found himself thrown into Equestria. He would have never met Twilight, or Rainbow, or Pinkie, or Applejack, or Fluttershy, or Rarity, or Celestia or...

...or Luna.

He would never have taken her on her first date in a thousand years. They wouldn't have had the fun they did in the bowling alley, or Neighton Park, or the lake. She would have never hugged him, never have kissed him, and he would never have known the woman of his dreams was a mare, and that she felt the same.

"I'm not," Tony smiled. "If he never did any of what he did, I don't think I'd be here talking to you. And it wasn't his fault. I know that he never wanted this to happen, but the Iikro did. He's just like us, but he can't fight it, which is why I'm gonna save him, and finally end the Iikro."

"And I and the others will stand behind you every step of the way," she said. Tony smiled as he gave Luna another kiss. She accepted it gladly as she pressed her lips back into his and tilted her head.

Tony stroked her mane gingerly as she pressed further, then opening his eyes when he felt her tongue asking for entry. He smiled and closed his eyes as he gave her access to him. Luna seized the opportunity and explored every inch of his mouth, moaning softly as she ran her tongue over his many canines. Their tongues intertwined like serpents struggling for dominance, Tony's being less experienced as opposed to her expert ministrations. Wanting to give her the same pleasure, he slowly pushed back into her mouth, getting a small giggle from her.

Tony ran placed his right hand on the back of her head and used his left to rub up and down her damp coat. Her moans only spurred on his motions in her mouth, savoring the faint taste of boisonberry. Nightshade made his nostrils flare as he began to feel something different in himself. Luna finally pulled back, a thin strand of saliva connecting their lips. She raised herself and looked down his body. Tony blushed as he noticed his boxers had pitched a tent.

"Someone's eager," she teased, blushing slightly as well.

Tony chuckled sheepishly as he scratched his neck. "Its um, never done that before," Tony chuckled. He knew enough about his own species to know he was aroused.

"Would you like me to take care of it?" she asked with half lidded eyes. Tony kept silent as his face grew even redder, and Luna began to trail down to his soaked cloth.

Tony played several scenarios through his mind about what would happen. Each scenario involved the same thing, but something else was in there as well. His mind flashed with memories of Kate, and at the same time he felt a primal urge to give Luna satisfaction. The mare in question had reached his briefs and had her teeth on the top of them. She was about to pull them down when Tony place a hand on her cheek.

"Wait," he said. Luna let go and looked at him with confusion.

"What's wrong, Tony?" she asked. Tony exhaled as he sat up a little.

"Nothing, it's just...this seems a little, rushed doesn't it?" he half-lied. "Luna, I do love you, but this is still kind of new to me. I just need some time, do you understand?"

Luna smiled as she climbed back up to be face to face with him. "Of course I do my love," she said, then kissed him again. "Whenever you're ready."

"Thank you," he smiled as he held her close again. She resorted to simply lying on him, hearing his powerful heartbeats once again.

Tony wasn't sure telling her about Kate was the right thing to do. He still held that same feeling for her that he did with Luna. It was so frustrating, here he had the perfect mare, but as he remembered more and more about Kate he realized she had her own traits that he was attracted to. His mind was an ocean of tidal waves, each battling for dominance in his mind. Those thoughts were pushed into a corner as he heard not only his belly rumble, but his lady's stomach.

"Ready to head inside, Luna?" Tony grinned. She raised her head and gave him another kiss on his lips.

"Whenever you are," she giggled. Tony stood up, letting the water stream down his body. He eyed Luna's soaked figure, her coat being matted down and revealing the luscious curves of her body.

I'd better figure this out soon or I'm going to lose it

Luna summoned two towels for them, but Tony's soaked briefs had to be removed so he wouldn't tarnish the suit. The couple were back in their proper attire, smiling as they made their way back to the party. He had almost forgot one last thing, and quietly he snickered.

"Luna, could you bring the iPod here?"

She teleported the device and held it in her magic aura in front of them. "What do you need it for?" Luna questioned. Tony chuckled as he switched to camera mode and started filming.

"Remember when I said you didn't want that punch?" She nodded. "Let me show you why."

Author's Note:

That, is the closest I've gone to clop. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter for Memorial Weekend. Like, fav, comment, and have a brotastic weekend. Peace.

PreviousChapters Next