• Published 2nd Feb 2013
  • 2,092 Views, 36 Comments

P.A.T.A. Ponies Against Twilight the Alicorn - Ficta_Scriptor



Twilight's Princess Coronation has gone without a hitch, but it seems not everypony is too happy about that fact... Cue the radical new group, P.A.T.A. [[ NOT a Twilicorn hate fic! ]]

  • ...
25
 36
 2,092

Chapter 2 - The worst night ever!

[A/N] At the link, open in a new tab and wait for the music to begin before you continue to read. This is for optimum enjoyment!

Chapter 2 – The Worst Night Ever!

Two weeks later

Princess Celestia approached the general of the Royal Guard, her loyal subject saluting as she stepped forward. “What is the situation?”

“Unfortunately, our attempts to remove the protesters have been unsuccessful,” the general answered nervously. “Tear gas was initially effective but it seems most of them have now built up an immunity. P.A.T.A. has grown too large for the Royal Guard to control. We may have to consider the use of rubber nuclear weapons.”

“That won’t be necessary,” Celestia said firmly. “We must discuss other options before resorting to such tactics. These are not terrorists we are dealing with.”

The general rubbed the back of his neck anxiously, gazing off into the distance. “There’s always the option of giving into their demands. We do not negotiate with terrorists, but like you said, they’re not terrorists. Perhaps it is something you should think about.”

“That is not an option, general!” Celestia said, a hint of anger in her voice. “The plans have been made and we are to stick with them.”

“But Princess! Their numbers are increasing, and they’re showing no signs of giving up! They’re singing songs about it, day and night!”

Outside the Royal Complex, a group of six mares trotted their way up to the crowd of protesters, ready with their tents to pitch and their lives to devote. They looked in awe at the sight before them, their smiles widening with anticipation.

“I can't believe we're finally here. With all that we’ve endured, we can surely right all the wrongs of the worst night ever!

“At the protest!”

“At the protest!”

“At the protest, in the courtyard, I shall convert them all! All the ponies, I’ll befriend them at the protest!”

“At the protest!”

“All the haters, and the purists, they’ll love me and that’s not all! I’ll coerce all the naysayers, right here at the protest!”

“Celestia’s dreams will be crushed! Right here at the protest! At the protest!”

“At the protest…”

“It’s hell-raising!”

“I will sell them…”

“We’re all ticked off!”

“Princess Twilight poster sheets!”

“Awful, awful!”

“Angry ponies…”

“Hand them over!”

“They will burn them…”

“We will burn them!”

“Throw the ashes in the streets!”

“Gimme matches!”

“And I’ll waste a lot of money, despite my hard-pressed family!”

“All our gripes and our gropes, we’ll gladly hate the Princess! The things we want will all come true, right here at the protest! At the protest!”

“At the protest, to the readers… I’ll introduce my new OC! They will witness my creation at the protest…”

“At the protest!”

“I will ship him, with dear Twilight, a unicorn she has to be! And they’ll add me to their favourites, tonight at the protest!”

“We are here to change the world thanks to the worst night ever! Each of us will voice our hate, tonight at the protest! At the protest!”

Suddenly, a band of trumpet players zoomed through the skies.

“Been hating, been complaining, about our favourite ponies. It makes me cringe and makes me sick; Celestia can eat my brick. Our numbers near ten thousand. Vegeta would be proud, then…

“I’m gonna make some changes right here at the protest!”

“Dreams are bursting at the seams! No happy ever after! Twilight can’t outlive her friends, right here at this great protest! At the protest!”

“I’m here at this great protest, bouncing with unbridled glee! But the one thing that we’re missing is a violent shooting spree! Alicorns are overpowered, all the ponies will agree…

“Ponies killing! Ponies dying! With me at this great protest!”

“Bitterness and turmoil at the protest! At the protest!”

“At the protest…”

“At the protest!”

“At the princess…”

“At the princess!”

“I’ll throw a hive of angry bees!”

“Angry bees!”

“I will tell her that she’s twisted and proclaim she is diseased!”

“She’s diseased!”

“It is going to be so crazy, as the will of these ponies is set free!”

“We can’t forgive the worst night ever!

“Into the protest, copulate! If need be we’ll repopulate!

“Into the protest, let’s head on, we had the worst night ever!

“Into the protest, this is war! We’re tearing down the palace door!”

“Into the protest, set things straight!”

“Into the protest, burn some posters!”

“Into the protest, write my fic!”

“Prove they’re wrong, to be making changes!”

“To shout!”

“To burn!”

“To ship!”

“To yearn!”

“To shoot!”

“To throw!”

“Into the protest! Into the protest! Because we had the worst night ever!

“At the protest!”

The general shook his head glumly. “You see what I mean? This has gotten out of hoof. Even though the song is kind of catchy.”

Princess Celestia sighed and brought out a leaf of parchment with her magic. “I’ll write a letter to Twilight. I think we can fix this once and for all…”

Author's Note:

In the next chapter, as members of the press swarm Twilight's library, a rookie reporter gains a new friend ready to share with him 'The Art of The Press'.