• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 8,710 Views, 1,356 Comments

The Winds of Change: Fog of War - AgentSnail



The Griffin war continues, and Dash and Jason are thrust back into action. But with new Griffin threats looming, will they be able to win the war with the same efficiency and skill as they did in the liberation of Canterlot

  • ...
44
 1,356
 8,710

PreviousChapters
Sequel

Well, it's up. Hopefully this won't bump me into featured, because then admins would delete this. But it's been a wild ride, and hopefully I can count on you people to drop a favorite or an up-vote if you liked this story. It'd help a ton.

I need 219 words to make the word count in this story 333,333…

Someone commented that I went overboard with the sequel, seeing as it went for twice the length of the first one. It annoys me a little that this series is so long, because on some level I just want it to end. It's too long, god dammit. I just kept adding things, and while they made the story better, they also expanded it. I came up with 'Bob' in like twenty minutes, and now he's a critical part of everything. Ugh.

So without further ado, the new story will be located Here. Hope that you all like it. It'll be nice to watch favorites and things roll in for a day or so, if this story was anything to go by. Keep being awesome, viewers, and I hope that you'll all stick around to the bitter end of this series, because it should be quite the finale. Assuming I can pull it off.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 26 )

not 2 sound like a ass but I believe I was the one who commented on the length. and u cant blame me really. still a great story though not question about it.

3465563
Yeah, I was just joking anyway. It wasn't a comment out of annoyance or spite. I just thought that your original comment was a funny objection to have, that's all.

Fimfic trolled you. The word count is 333,334.

Remove that last period, then the word count will be just perfect :3 :pinkiehappy:

3465751>>3465761

God dammit, all this work for nothing!

Have enough sequels do you?

3344111 3...
worth theweight
DAMMIT YOU JUINEXED IT NOW HELL PULL A VALVE AND NEVER RELEASE THE THIRD CHAPTER

3565847
Honestly, I gave that a lot of thought. But looking ahead, I just didn't want to write it. It would have been depressing, and judging by Jason's character, he wouldn't have gotten over things for a long time.

I can write emotions well, but only for so long before I get bored. As soon as that happens, my writing falls apart. That was starting to happen before I brought Dash back, so that was my testing period. It wasn't going to work.

3836809
3837599
It's not a big deal, honestly. I complain too much, you're definitely right about that. Anyway, thanks for the review. I don't mean that sarcastically or anything, because I like a harsh opinion over no opinion. I'm glad you liked parts of it, and yeah, I know that the characters don't develop as well as they should. I think I've gotten better at that where I am now, but I guess you'll have to see for yourself.

Opinion or review, they're pretty much the same anyway. I liked the fact that you were in-depth about it, for sure. So thanks. An overall review is probably better than an opinion on one chapter.

Only 4/5? :trollestia:

3991101 HOLY SHIT! how 'd it get that long!?

3465751
3465773
your both wrong the word count is 333,337 any way
this story was beautiful

4221046
Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I actually addressed this issue in the earlier story, and asserted that they did in fact have endoskeletons. To be perfectly honest, I don't think exoskeletons work on larger beings due to a lack of interior structuring. Jason (and changelings in general) aren't too brittle, so I went with the executive decision to give him an endoskeleton. But to each their own.

4354623
4357908
4362423
You keep asking these questions about things that I can't give away. But I wanted to respond to say that I was at least reading these, and that these questions are either answered or touched upon. So there's that, but I'm pretty sure you know the answer to at least two of those anyway. The overarching one takes a little bit longer to get answers for.

4364346
He forgot, I forgot to write about him remembering it… same thing really. :trollestia:

Omegerd....dem feels brah. I really like the Winds of Change universe so far, very well written and thought out.

Also, your OC Jason just took his place as my favorite OC (besides my own of course. :rainbowwild:) You should feel proud, that title used to be held by Volare from Blue Angel. (you know, that 700k word story that never updates.)

Anyways, love the story and can't wait to read the sequel.

4791377
Really glad you liked it. I always had an unofficial rivalry going with that other story so it's great to hear that you like my character better. Not that it's a contest, I mean… Anyway, I've had some trouble uploading stuff recently, but that's more because of the fact that I didn't know how to write parts of the story. So anyway, glad you liked it, and I hope to have more out soon. :twilightblush:

4801986 Don't pull a Blue Angel on me. That guy took a year to update his story and he still is dragging his feet on the next one.

I like the story, and I'd like to see it continue.

4802028
Hey, don't worry. I probably need a few people to yell at me when I don't get my act together anyway. So feel free if stuff takes too long. Within reason, of course.

4802397
I got it eventually. You'll see. (unless I actually didn't, and just confidently continued to screw up)

6439200
Allt-er-niss
if that helps. Google translate does a pretty good job if you add an extra s to the end.

6897658 I mean more in the way of 'broken hips'.
:rainbowlaugh:

love the story and I must say it is normal for a sequel to grow past the original story in some cases it will be huge.
super good righting and I will be moving to the sequel after I get caught up on my editing I am behind on.

8258215
I posted that 4 years ago, man. Also stealth has been around a lot longer than just WWII. Ships have been painted to blend in with the ocean since B.C.E. times. And infantry camouflage has been around since the 18th century.

He has stolen my name

Thanks for entertaining me with this sequel, I was really captured by your writing. I'm somewhat sad to see that you probably moved on to other things, but such is life. May whatever you're creating bring joy to you and your audience.

11440164
You definitely are now. I posted that… Eight years ago?? Ish.

Login or register to comment