• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 5,248 Views, 141 Comments

Screwhead - meme-asaurus



Twilight shares a body with Screwball

  • ...
6
 141
 5,248

Good News, Bad News Time

Hey, it’s the author here. Despite the title of this specific chapter, this is more of a “bad news, good news time,” since I’m going to say the bad news first.

That bad news in question is something you’ve probably already noticed: This story is officially cancelled. It’s with a heavy heart that I admit that I’ve lost the inspiration and passion in writing this fic.

I strongly sympathize with your disappointment. This was a spectacular concept, and not to mention a great characterization of the infamous background pony Screwball. She was a lot of fun to read, and even more fun to write. But sadly, I have too many other things in my hands.

BUT NEVER FEAR! Your salvation comes by the name of Vicron. He’s written fics such as Mask of Evil, In Which Our Six Favorite Ponies Ask the Big Question, and my personal favorite, How “A Canterlot Wedding” Should Have Ended.

He came along this story, found that it was cancelled, and became fascinated by the concept Twilight being possesed. He offered to continue it NOT by a Fimfiction story, but a Tumblr blog instead. You can actually see the idea being tossed around by him and I in the comments section.

He said that he’d not only love to continue this fic, but also update it frequently. So, if you want more Screwhead, click the links below and give this blog a follow!

Comments ( 27 )

I have a sad now...
Well time for twiluna clopfics to cheer me up

Haha, I had LITERALLY finally gotten around to reading this less than a week ago and then this happens. I have the absolute worst luck when it comes to these things :rainbowlaugh:

Oh well. If the passions not there then it just ain't there. No point in trying to force it. Ty for the memories either way :twilightsmile:

:pinkiesad2:
Oh well, as long as it continues in some way!:twilightsmile:

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I'll try to keep up with the blog but I'll probably lose it some how :ajsleepy:

Tis a sad day.

Follows tumblr blog

I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand, this is cancelled, but on another one it's still being continued on a tumblr... Eeyup, Not sure whether to be sad or happy.

EDIT: I found some stuff to show how I feel about this.

Screwhead is Cancelled?

Screwhead is being continued on a tumblr?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fluttershbad: :raritydespair: :unsuresweetie: :pinkiesad2: Oh well at least someone was willing to take the concept. Best of luck to your other stories.

Oh a tumblr blog... I mean its great that its being continued but... I like reading.

EDIT: Now that I've actually opened it... nevermind.

:raritycry::fluttercry::applecry::twilightangry2::pinkiesad2::ajsleepy: *sobbing*

2621237 I am a writer, the drawing or painting arts remains firmly out of my grasp. I will catch them, but not soon enough to include them on the blog.

What the crap? Now I feel I must get a tumblr account!

Shame to see another good fanfic be cancelled. There were hundreds of readers who hadn't lost the passion for this story.

¿Por quééééé?
Ah well. If it's not there, forcing it just makes it worse.

Do you mind if I do something similar as a short story in my Dusk fic? I was playing around with ideas while I read this.

3087273
It would actually be "Thy mind dwells in a place of filth" Thou is equivalent to 'you' not 'your'

Read the description. Checked the rating. Deemed it readable. Deemed it likable/favoritable. Liked/favorited. Read the chapter titles. Noticed that it said cancelled. Got depressed. Unfavorited.

3708708
Yo, hope is not lost! Read the last chapter.

3710266 I don't know. That's too much work. I might check it out. I'll favorite this story just in case I want to read it one day.

Him and me, not him and I. You wouldn't s8y tossed around 8y I, would you? That is pro8a8ly the 8est w8y to determine which first-person pronoun to use, rewrite the sentence as if you were the only person instead of two or more.

~Vriska Serket

3710720
No, seriously. It's like 200 words long and gives you a little link.

3711999 No, I meant that it's too much work to go click the link and have to follow the blog. I'm very lazy. I read the last chapter.

I'll adopt this since it seems to have been abandoned yet again. I remember when I read it for the very first time. Good times.

This story is it dead dead or just mostly dead?

Login or register to comment