• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 2,832 Views, 33 Comments

Harmonizing Of Fluttering Chaos - TuniPeace



A Fluttershy, Discord and Celestia love triangle that takes leaps and turns in so many directions, that there might be a traffic accident. Romantic Comedy, kissed with Drama.

  • ...
14
 33
 2,832

You were in my heart first (FINALE)

Chapter seven You were in my heart first



Fluttershy raised her head and opened her eyes. Twilight's words hit her like a bullet through her already shattered soul. She remembered all the good and chaotic times that Discord and her both shared. The memories that they built as friends. Him coming to her to cry and her always being there for him.

“What... What have I done...? Where have I been? It almost felt like some sort of cloud... or, or spell” Cried Fluttershy.

“Because it was... You were in love. And you still may be. But if you love something then let it go. Or be brave enough to tell him your feelings.” Twilight advised.


Fluttershy darted her eyes around. She then looked forward and nodded her head.


“Your right, Twilight. That is what I’m going to do. Because...”


Fluttershy looked over at her chaotic friend tightly hugging an unwilling Rainbow Dash.


“I... love him... I love him so much, Twilight... It hurts...” Fluttershy cried.

“Oh goodness” Twilight said softly as she wrapped her front hooves around the sobbing Fluttershy.


Discord then caught wind of Fluttershy crying, tossing Rainbow Dash into a wall. He rushed over to his sobbing friend. Discord magically sent Twilight to the other ponies and looked on at the tearful Fluttershy. Fluttershy felt his energy and looked up at him with eyes full of water, which made Discord’s eyes fill with water.

“Don’t you know that you are not allowed more than 5 feet away from me?!” Discord snapped.


The saddened Draconequus wrapped his arms around a surrendering Fluttershy. She returned his embrace with one of her own.

Now the entire room was filled with tears. Even some foggy eye action was going on with the 20 percent cooler, Rainbow Dash. But she quickly hid the tears.

Discord released Fluttershy and then shocked the entire room by laying a kiss on her lips. A three to five second kiss that made everypony gasp and wide-eyed. Not to mention Fluttershy, whom was frozen on the spot.


“There! Now we are friends again. I stole that kiss from you as an apology for staying away from me so long. Don’t do it again!” Discord snapped.


But Fluttershy was within a dimension of her own. Blank.


“I wonder what he would do if she totally moved away or broke off with him.” Rarity Whispered and giggled to AppleJack.

“Ah, don’t make me think about that!” Snapped AppleJack as she blushed heavily.


Rarity cooed and giggled at the thought. AppleJack became sheepish and looked at Rarity with lowered eyelids.


“You wanna find out for yourself, don’ cha?” Teased the light orange pony.

“Oh, ho-ho-well... Hey! No! No I do not!” Snapped Rarity. “I was just being childish, is all.”

“Right...” Countered AppleJack. “Hey Discord! What would you be doing if Fluttershy really left you high and dry-”

“APPLEJACK!” Yelled Rarity. “Stop it.”


AppleJack ran from the charging Rarity around the room, laughing and teasing.


“I would request to be sent back to stone...” Replied Discord.


The room became frozen again. Fluttershy blinked and looked up at Discord. Discord looked forward at the ponies.


“Fluttershy is the FIRST friend that I ever really had. She saved my life... If it was not for her I would still be some selfish child of a grown Draconequus, either in stone or roaming Equestria doing chaos. Because of her... I’m here... And experiencing somepony that cares for me... Joy.. Happiness, nervousness... And even the potential to have a special somepony with the most beautiful creäture in all of Equestria. I can’t even say her name. It makes me shiver all of a sudden. But it feels good. The only other pony that can match... your princess... In beauty, is this little yellow one here. And I want you to know that, my dear, Fluttershy.”


Discord Looked down at his emotional yellow friend.


“I know that you think that we won't be as close as we were if I pursue Celestia. But I promise, even though I have strong feelings for the princess, you had my heart first. And always will. Just consider her a roommate. I love you, my little pony. I’m in love with Celestia, but I do LOVE you.”

“Oh Discord!” Fluttershy tackles Discord with an embrace. This is too much for Rainbow Dash.

“I... I can’t take all of this mushiness” Rainbow Dash said as she was wiping away tears. “I’m out of here!”


The rest of the pony friends went over to the Draconequus and yellow pegasi.


Finally the night of the Hearts and Hooves even came. The ponies, Spike and Discord were all keenly dressed. They entered the grand hall together and looked around at the loving decorations.


“So you have made it, Discord.” Said Princess Celestia.

“Oh, um, well yes... Yes I did and so did the rest of my friends.” Discord said nervously.

“The rest of your friends?” Celestia joked. When you left me last it was nothing but, Fluttershy this and Fluttershy that. I’m pleased that you have made friends with the other ponies as well.”

“He talks about me when he is here?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Non-stop, my little pony. I was afraid that he might ask you to be his escort. I have grown fond of having this Draconequus around.” Replied Celestia.

“Oh, my...” Said Fluttershy quietly.

“But it was a royal command that I arrive and be by your side” Discord Said.

“If it was not... Would you still have come?” Asked the concerned Princess.

“To be by your side, you do not have to even write me a letter, my dear Princess.” Discord said as he bowed to the white alicorn.


Celestia giggled and even blushed slightly. Discord then took her front hoof and kissed it. Princess Celestia giggled even louder.


“More mush... I’m going into the party.” Stated a fed-up Rainbow Dash.

“I still can’t believe this is happening... But it is... Lets go girls. Spike.” Said Twilight Sparkle.


The ponies and spike went into the event hall. Fluttershy was following also when suddenly she was stopped by Princess Celestia. She turned to the tall winged pony and blinked. The white alicorn princess bowed her head to Fluttershy. She looked at the yellow Pegasus gently and lovingly.


“Thank you for sharing Discord. I know that he is very special to you... And trust me... He simply adores you.”


Fluttershy blushed and turned her head away. She then looked at Celestia.


“It is alright, princess. As long as our beloved Discord is happy. And he talks about you all the time also. He’s in love with you... Ah! I mean-!” Stumbled Fluttershy.

“What?...” Celestia inquired wide-eyed.

“No, no it’s... oh darn it... You’ll find out for yourself.” Said the frustrated pegasi.

“Really...? Hmm... That is something to look forward to, isn’t it?” Joked Princess Celestia.

“And he is a great kisser.” Fluttershy mused.


Celestia cocked her head back and looked shocked at the yellow pony.


“But he told me he was never kissed before.” Disappointingly said Celestia.

“It was just something friendly. Nothing Special... even though... I’ll remember it forever...”

“Alright Fluttershy. I think Discord and I have some Hearts and Hooves talking to do. You had me worried there.” Chuckled Celestia as she started toward Discord.

“Good...” Quietly snapped Fluttershy.

“Did you say something, dear?” Asked Celestia.

“Oh, no... Nothing... Carry on...” Said Fluttershy as she started into the Grand hall, past the other pony guest.


Celestia nodded her head and went up to Discord.


“So you kissed Fluttershy, hmm?” Teased Celestia.


Discord turned to Celestia quickly, almost dropping a drink he had acquired. He darted his eyes around and gulped heavily. His red nervous eyes landed on Celestia’s face. The teasing Princess nodded, closed her eyes and walked slightly past Discord.
The draconequus body leaned over in disappointment. He turned his head to the Princess with lowered eyelids. Princess Celestia looked back at him through the corner of her eye, alluringly.

Discord looked at her with curiosity. Celestia opened the patio doors with her magic. She pointed her head to him, then to the open patio doors. The white alicorn smiled and winked at the curious, former lord of chaos.
Discord stood straight and his wings perked up. Celestia giggled, shaking her head, with her eyes closed, big smile and playfully trotting out the patio doors. Discord looked around the room, taking hold of his jacket collar. He stepped slowly toward the patio and then hurried out after his Hearts and Hooves date.

The slight sound of giggling and laughing could be heard from outside.

Twilight shook her head and sighed. The purple unicorn tried to think of other pleasant things. She looked toward another part of the grand hall and saw Fluttershy approaching Big Macintosh.


“Oh... Big Macintosh is here.” Said Twilight.

“Yep... He sure is.” Stated AppleJack with pride. “And I did not even invite him. Fluttershy did. As her special somepony. “

“Oh! I see...” Observed Twilight Sparkle.

“You... You look mighty nice and pretty, miss Fluttershy.” Said Big Macintosh shyly.


Fluttershy leaned toward him and gave the red earth pony a kiss on the cheek. The sound of AppleJack cheering filled the room. The light orange earth pony quickly got hold of herself and then sat quietly at a table with her other pony friends. Twilight Sparkle sighed and rolled her eyes.


"Happy Hearts and Hooves day, everypony... One and all..."

Comments ( 11 )

Wow, what an ending. :D

That's it? I expected a bit more, honestly.

:flutterrage: I demand a sequel... NAO.

It was a good read, my friend. Though I would've liked more chapters, it was really good. I'm looking forward to your next work.

2072376 thanks :)

until i write my next story you can enjoy the even more heart wrenching "Shadow of the heart" written by me, with even fewer chapters ::raritystarry:

yay:yay:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/67906/shadow-of-the-heart

im late dammit very,
and now im here, very displeased.
this was fucked up, even for discord. fuck this petty love triangle, he should have chose fluttershy.
good day sir.

This story is a perfect example of what one wants and expects, versus what is right and what fits into the story. I know some people may not like this story for the ending alone, claiming they wish Discord could be with Fluttershy, also complaining about the irrelevance of Celestia and Big Mac.

However, I must commend this story for doing the one part of love that mostly all modern love stories don't explore. That if you love something, let it go. The sappy, typical ending where the lovers realize their foolishness and come back together, after that painfully predictable middle act where they are all depressed about a problem. This story does have a bit of that middle conflict, but it doesn't just reveal that true love is always apparent and comes through. Rather, it is a tough, but worthwhile experience that makes life worth living and the way Fluttershy handles it, I believe, is very in character.

Discord, however, feels the weakest part of the story. You really did make him too sappy for the lord of chaos, removing most of his jokes, personality, and son on, which would make Fluttershy accepting him for what he is, all the better. Unfortunately, here he is just too much of a sap to really come off as Discord, and more as some lovestruck guy.

Regardless, this fic isn't meant to be a huge look into the soul, but a short fic that explores a concept of love that isn't new, but often forgotten in favor of the 'love wins at the end.' It still does here, but not in the way most want, but fits into the story overall. Nice read, thank you. Favorite. Like.

THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME TODAY I SEE THAT COVER PICTURE :rainbowlaugh: Brb while I read the first chapters. :pinkiesad2:

Is it over:applejackunsure: if it is than 1...2...3....... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:fluttercry::flutterrage::fluttershysad::raritycry::raritydespair::applecry::applejackconfused:

Great and lovely story. :yay:
I realy like it. :ajsmug:

But I don't understand the ''sex'' tag. :derpyderp1:

I just finished it! :heart: This little gem is going in my favorites

I had a dream recently, that involved a love triangle between fluttershy, discord, and myself. I was discorded, by discord, jealous thing that he is. I left ponyville, vowing never to love again. at this point, I woke up. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Login or register to comment