• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 3,909 Views, 20 Comments

Ponies and Fusion - lolnewsPegasus



Twilight has blundered in a spell, forcing two kids into the ponyverse. However, they have something up their sleeves that will bring confusion to the purple mare and her friends.

  • ...
6
 20
 3,909

A Hero Gone Rogue

The night passed on. Goten, decided to sleep at Fluttershy's, since it reminded him a bit of his home back at East District. Trunks, went to sleep at Carousel Boutique, still in the delusion that Rarity is his mom. Everything else went on smoothly through the night.

The next day, news was heard of Mare Do Well's recent appearances, but this time, she was robbing the whole town. The six mares took it upon themselves to stop her. But, it appeared that they were powerless to stop her, as she toppled them with only a sneeze.

"Looks like someone has her potential unlocked." Gotenks said. Twilight was surprised. "When did you fuse?"

"So I could withstand the impact of her sneeze attack." the fusion warrior answered. "It did sting a bit. That aside, there were some odd things about that mare."

"What?" Twilight asked. Gotenks made a gesture similar to holding some earrings. The mulberry unicorn was confused. "What?" The fusion warrior groaned.

"SHE WORE EARRINGS! NOT JUST EARRINGS, POTARA EARRINGS!!!"

"Potara earrings?"

"Sorry for shouting. Potara earrings are earrings worn by the Kais, they can fuse two beings together. All you need to do is put one on one ear, and your partner put the other on the opposite side ear. That's it. But, the fusion lasts, forever."

"Forever? That's no turning back, huh?"

"Unless something that pure be put in something teeming with evil."

"Like a Changeling's kiss?" Twilight said. "That sounds pretty evil."

"Worth a shot to un-fuse Mare Do Well, whoever is behind that mask."

Just then, something caught their attention.


"FUUUUU.................."

"SIONNNN................."

"HAAAAAA!!!"

A blinding flash of light shone bright. Then as quickly as it started, it also faded.

"I am neither Applejack nor Rainbow Dash! I am Apple Dash! It's over, Mare Do Well, I've come for you!" Applejack and Rainbow Dash have successfully fused into a powerful mare.

Apple Dash stretched her wings.

"Three, two one, HA! I SEE YOU!" She sped off, flying towards Mare Do Well, who was galloping through the Everfree Forest. "Hey, AD!"

"Who?"

"It's me, Twilight! Listen. Lure Mare Do Well to the Cave of Infinite Portals. Find the black portal to send her to the Changelings."

"Got it." Apple Dash, despite her fusees not being the sharpest knives in the drawer, thought of a plan. "Hey, Mare!" That got Mare's attention. Apple Dash wiggled her butt in front of Mare's sights. "Look! Free butt kick! I know you want to!" Mare's ears fumed out a puff of smoke in a catoonish manner, and her eyes turned red.

"Uh oh. Hey! Race me to the black portal in that cave!" Apple Dash pointed at the Cave of infinite Portals. Mare simply nodded.


With a blink of an eyes, Mare Do Well and Apple Dash zoomed through the trees. They plummeted into the Cave of Infinite Portals, and into the Changeling Portal. The lair looked like a city, but for changelings. Apple Dash, played a cruel trick. An unsuspecting female Changeling. Mare Do Well. A hundred miles per hour. Apple Dash took off Mare's mask.

"Kissy kissy!"

A moment in time, they say. All it takes. Apple Dash took off the earrings. The Mare split into two beings. The female Changeling was surprised.

"MISTRESS?"
So was Apple Dash.

"Trixie?"
Unbelievable! Trixie and Chrysalis! Used the Earrings! Disguised as Mare Do Well! Wow!

"Trixie? Chrysalis? Explain yourselves!" The confused fusion mare asked. Chrysalis sighed. "One day, I found some beautiful earrings. I put them on. Later that day, a certain unicorn stumbled upon here. She took one earring using magic, she thought, it gave me my power. Then the earrings pulled us together. Uh, why do I have to say this? Thank you for separating us."

"Same here. Thanks, fusion pony." Trixie added. Then there was a flash of light, and a portal opened. Out came an Alicorn, with white hair, gold eyes, amber gray skin and a masonic eye for a cutie mark.

"Discord. You finally let your soft side take over, weenie?" Chrysalis growled.

However, the usual chaotic nature of Discord, was not present in this pony. This was he, but he felt different. "Go, Apple Dash, take Trixie and go!" he said with a deep, sturdy voice. "I'll hold her off! GO NOW!"

"Alright, what about you?" Apple Dash asked.

Discord smiled. "I'll find my way out, let's see if I still have a drop of chaos in me." Apple Dash did as he said, and took Trixie through the portal.

"See ya!" Discord jumped through the portal as it closed. Chrysalis gave chase, but the portal slammed shut. "DARN YOU, DRACONEQUUS!"

"Not anymore. I'm an Alicorn now." Discord hollered as he landed majestically in front of Apple Dash who timed out.

"I guess Fluttershy was right about you." Applejack said.

"I never expected you to turn into an Alicorn!" Rainbow Dash said. "But I trusted Fluttershy, in the first place, too!"

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" Trixie and Discord commented.

"SHUT UP!" Rainbow Dash flushed as red as part of her mane.

Author's Note:

Okay, this is the last. Gotta keep it short cause I gotta continue my other story. YES, DISCORD IS NOW AN ALICORN. He's been purified after his reform! Thanks for reading! Oh, and comment! Does everyone good when expressing feeliings, but keep it subtle.