• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 3,909 Views, 20 Comments

Ponies and Fusion - lolnewsPegasus



Twilight has blundered in a spell, forcing two kids into the ponyverse. However, they have something up their sleeves that will bring confusion to the purple mare and her friends.

  • ...
6
 20
 3,909

The Fusion Dance

The five other mares were astonished to see not one, but two humanoid critters! They all flocked to the pair, but Fluttershy decided to stare Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash off. The four were scared.


"Those eyes!" Applejack gulped.

"Oh, the suspense!" Rarity fainted.

"Ooh, swirly stuff, oh! It's like cotton candy! Reminds me of my hair! All inflated like a cloud! Hey, remember when the six of us went to Cloudsdale? It was like, when Dashy performed the Sonic Rainboom! Everything was like, zip! zap! zoom!" Pinkie Pie said as she performed an unbelievable feat. She nullified the Stare.

"Oh, mama." Rainbow Dash said.

"RAINBOW!" Twilight shouted, snapping Rainbow Dash out of the Stare. Rainbow Dash, embarassed, explained, "Can't help it, I'm attracted to the Stare. Shy does it to me every sleepover night. Right?" She turned to Fluttershy, who was now ridden by Goten. "Weeeeee!"

The yellow mare nodded.

"Ohh, sorry, Rainbow." Twilight said. Rarity, having regained consciousness, was met with a glaring Trunks. "Hey, miss. You remind me of my mom." Rarity, taken aback by the statement, asked, "Really now?" Trunks nodded.


Pinkie Pie, remembering something, said, "Hey, I thought you were gonna show us something cool!" Applejack seconded the motion with "'Ah believe 'ah was told the same thing!"

"Okay, okay!" Trunks said as he got into position. "Hey Goten!"

Goten hurriedly got off of Fluttershy and into position.


"The key here, is to visualize two rivers flowing towards each other that get closer as they approach each other, then converge at two single points; the points collapse under the pressure and the two rivers flow into each other, becoming one." Trunks summarized.

"Okay! Let's do it!" Goten said.

"Fuuuuuuu........"

"sionnnnnn......."

"haa!"

A blinding flash of light emanated from the place where Goten and Trunks' fingertips collided, and it faded.

"Ba-dadada! Gotenks is here!" the fusion warrior finalized with a ridiculous pose. 'Gohan is rubbing off on me.'


The six mares were astonished.

"Wow!" Twilight and Fluttershy said.

"Amazing!" Rarity and Pinkie Pie added.

"We wanna try!" Applejack and Rainbow Dash bursted.

"Uhh, really?" Gotenks asked in amazement and confusion. He never expected anypony to want to try fusion.

In reply, the cowpony and daredevil simultaneously stared at the fusion warrior with the fiery eyes of determination.

"Okay! Let's do it! Remember the execution?" The fusion warrior asked.

"Uh, yeah?" Applejack answered.

"Sorta?" Rainbow Dash added.

"Good. Now, AJ stand here, then RD stand here." Gotenks placed the two eager mares into place.


"Okay, now remember what Trunks said! Two rivers flowing towards each other, converge at two single points, then collapse and flow into one. Got it?" Gotenks hollered from afar, standing beside the other mares.

"Aright!" Applejack hollered back.

"Sure, okay!" Rainbow Dash added.

"Fuuuuuuu........"

"sionnnnnn......."

"haa!"

Gotenks crossed his fingers. Fluttershy hugged Pinkie and Rarity hugged Twilight, while saying, "I can't look!" About thirty minutes later, the flash faded, revealing a sickly skinny pony, with a lime coat , olive yellow hair with a couple of streaks of red, orange, gold, green, indigo, and violet. She was so thin and sickly that she could not even speak due to her state.


"Darn." Gotenks said. "We'll have to wait for thirty minutes for them to time out."

Despite Gotenks' suggestion, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy trotted to tend to the sickly thin fusion pony.

Twilight, ever curious, asked Gotenks. "So, what will the fusion be called?" The fusion pre-teen chuckled and said, "Apple Dash. Hopefully, if it's a success, she could take down an entire army by blinking."

"It's that powerful?" Twilight gasped. 'This fusion technique, if used right, could have dealt with Discord, the Changelings, and King Sombra all by itself!' she thought to herself.


"This rivals the Elements of Harmony in terms of power!" Twilight exclaimed so loud it reached the other mares. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" The three mares shouted. Skinny Apple Dash only had strength to widen her eyes in shock.

Then after a half-hour passed, Gotenks and Apple Dash's fusions timed out.

"Yeah! Time out!" Trunks said. "I can be myself again!" Goten decided to strip and dive into the nearby river. Applejack was confused. "Why did we end up skinnier then a dried up tree in the middle of a desert?" Rainbow Dash added, "Yeah, why did we suck?" The studious unicorn had the answer. "You weren't in a completely straight line, and Applejack's hooves weren't straight enough."

"Let's try again?" Applejack asked.

"Sure." Dash nodded.

The purple-haired eleven-year-old, afraid to say this, said, "Sorry. You can't fuse right after you un-fuse. You have to wait the recharge time of thirty minutes." The two fusee mares were mad. "Aww darn it!" Applejack said, kicking the dust off of the ground. "Nuts!" Rainbow Dash sat with a disappointed 'humf'.

"Don't worry, Dashy. I'll wait with you." Fluttershy sat down beside Rainbow Dash and hugged her.

"Yeah, Dashy! Me too!" Pinkie Pie patted Rainbow on the wings.

"Don't worry, y'all. It's just a lil' hour." Applejack smiled and helped Rainbow Dash up.

Rarity, still dogged by Trunks, and his endless calling her 'mom', exclaimed, "Hey, gals! I think I broke him using my radiance." causing Rainbow Dash's wings to extend and Applejack finalizing with a facepalm.

"Uhh, what happened?" Goten asked, putting on his clothes and drying himself up.

"No, nothing." Twilight patted the oblivious ten-year-old on his head.

Author's Note:

Sorry, Rarity! Trunks thinks you're Bulma! And, maybe, if the Elements of Harmony AND the Fusion technique were combined, it could send an enemy past the moon! Now, who would fuse? Big Mac and the Doctor, perhaps?