• Published 23rd Jan 2012
  • 10,631 Views, 172 Comments

Twillight Sparkle’s awesome adventure - Yonasomun



Twillight Sparkle has an awesome adventure .

  • ...
29
 172
 10,631

Last Part – The final standoff of final fate

Previously stuff that happened before:

“What a bright, happy and sunny day.” said Twillight.
***
“He can still die.” said Lulamoon.
***
“Hello Mr. President. Beautiful weather isn’t it?” asked Awesome.
***
“But how?” asked an unimportant background pony.
***
“Dirt is funny.” said Pinkie Pie.
***
And Fluttershy said something too but that’s not important.
***
“Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!“ said King Gilda and smashed his hooves on a big fancy table.
***
Autor note: Hai everybody! It’s me the autor of story Yonsonun.
***
“Twillight Sparklier will avenge me Luna.” said her brother while on fire.
“THY IS SILLY THOU THINHKEST THOUS!” said Luna.
“Remember me words Luna, one day an astronaut will find her and then she will turn into an Alicorn and fight alongside the THE BEST OC EVER and kill you.” said her brother.
“THY IS MADNESS!”
***
And then (again) a guard busted in.

***
“And I’m missing my hair dresser appointment.” cried Rarity.
***
If you are interested just sent my 20 $ and I help make your story as Awesome as mine.
***
and Sparkler and Caramel and Hearthstrong and Angel and Prince Blueblood and Braeburn and Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh and Soaring and Dinky
***
And now to the final conclusion of the events.

***

There were so many Alicorns in the sky that the sky was dark light at night without moon or stars. And all of them moved toward Ponlyand Castle, leaving Ponyvile and the Evarfre Forest behind them.

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS ALICORNS!” screamed Berry Punch and was hit by something, but not much so it didn’t hurt much.

That something was a laser-bullet with poison and acid and burning oil inside it and it had been fired from a massive auto-turret to popped out of the ground and was part of the Ponyland Castle defense system.

Twillight Sparklier immediately used her Alicorn powers and destroyed the auto-turret who exploed in a large and loud explosion but then several more appeared, at least one for every Alicorn.

“Oh no, what are we going to do now? I wish ADMIRAL Awesome was still alive.” said Applejack and dogged under one bullet who instead hit the with one who now lost another leg.

“Maybe we can solve this by talking about fashion?” asked Rarity.

“I want balloons and elephants and marshmallows.” said Pinkie.

“Good thinking Pinkie. That’s how we’ll destroy the turrets.” said Twillight.

“Alight I take the Wonderbolts and destroy the ones on the left, you take the others and destroy the ones on the right.” said Rainbow Dash.

And then they die so. They were flying fast and the turrets were firing and many Background Alicorns died but again most of them weren’t important so it’s like nopony died.

Dash and the Wonderbolts did some awesome stunts and then she grabbed a Fat-Man from Falout – the last one with the annoying and the train that looks like the friendship express and pigs – and blew up all of her towers and half of Ponyland Castle.

Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie and Rarity and the others meanwhile used some other ways to destroy their turrets. And Fluttershy was useless as always. She’s only good for killing good well-written OCs. I hope she died in the boring wedding episode. I only watched it because I hope she would die but then I fall asleep after the intro so I don’t know.
Hopefully she did. With lots of blood and screams.

Anyway the towers now were all gone.

“Good job Rainbow Dash. Only a lesbian could’ve destroyed them so good and fast.” said Twillight.

“Or ADMIRAL Awesome.” said Applejack.

“Yes. And I only lost all Wonderbolts except for Spitfire and Soaring.” said Dash.

“That’s good. We also lost only a few hundred Alicorns.” said Twillight.

“And I lost another leg.” said the withe one.

Then everybody laughed because it was funny and they moved on.

“STOP!” yelled Twillight.

Everybody looked at her.

“We can’t just go into the palest. That would be self-suicide.” said Twillight.

“But what else should we dooooooooooohoooooo?” asked Rarity.

“Queen Celesia and here allies don’t know that we are there. So we should surprise them and sneak through the canalization.” Said Twillight.

“That sounds like a plan ADMIRAL Awesome would use. I’m with you.” said Applejack.
And so the whole army of Alicorns flee around the mountain to a secret sewer entrance and sneaked into the canalization.

***

Meanwhile the bad guys had lunch.

“Is it great zat ve soon will do even more evil zings?” asked King Gilda.

“THAT ISHET INDEETHEST GREAT.” said Luna while slurping a pina colala.

“Oh I love doing evil things. That’s why we are the bad guys.” Said Enemy Leader Boss.

“BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” said Celesia and destroying large parts of the rain forest with her lighting eyes.

“WE TOTALLEST AGREE WITH YOUTH!” said Luna.

But then they fun was ruined because Commander Killemall entered the lunch run and looked very disappointed and said.

“My Queen our cameras have spotted intruders in the sewer system of the palace.” said Commander Killemall.

Celesia raise an eyebrown and then another one.

“Who is it?” asked Queen Celesia.

“It’s the New Awesome Lulamoon Empire.” Said Killemeall.

“Hurray!” said Lulamoon and was eye-lightened by Celesia.

“Are they lead by my daughter?” asked Celesia.

“Indeed said Killemall

“And she is now an ALicorn and calls herself Twillight Sparklier.” Said Killemall.

“How unfortunate. But we’ll deal with them and kill them all.” Said Celesia.

Then she turned around and looked at the other villians.

“This is it. The final standoff of final fate. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!” said Celesia.

(Title drop!!!!!!! Anybody noticed it?)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!” said the other villians.

Then she made her plan. And that was her plan.

“Enemy Boss Leader you will wait in the courtyard and kill all rebels that enter. Killemall you will kill Applejack. Luna you murderer my daughter and King Gilda and I will watch everything from he balcony and coordinate my guards, gryphons and elite elite guards.” Said Queen Celesia.

“Great plan!” said the other villians and did their part of the plan.

“No please end this madness. It’s still not too late. How many unimportant background ponies must die until you make peace?” asked Lulamoon.

“I don’t care for them. Even if hundreds of them would die.” Screamed Celesia.

“You’re so cruel it makes me cry.” said Lulamoon.

“And I don’t even care if important characters die.” Said Celesia and showed every reader how evil she was.

But Fluttershy is still worst pony.

***

So that’s why I like that episode with the big goat so much, even if he was totally a copy of my character and not even half as good. And it’s my favorite episode because everybody was beating up Fluttershy and it was so funny I laughed the whole time and hoped she would loss a leg or something.

But then they ruined it because Fluttershy became even bitchier than usual and hurt and insulted all the other ponies and I disliked her even more. And then she insulted Rarity who is best pony because she loves shopping and other stuff and Pinkie who’s always so random and says stuff that makes no sense.

So I’m only watching the first half of the episode and ignore the rest so that I can think it don’t happen. Smart, huh?

***

Anyway our heros are now in the sewers and they are big and empty and full of green goo.

“It’s dark in her.” said Applejack.

“And it smells bad. Not that I mind because I’m lesbian.” Said Dash.
“Don’t worry we soon reach the secret sewer exit that leads into the courtyard.” Said Twillight Sparklier.

“Waaahhhhhh! Waaaaahhhhhhh! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” cried Rarity because everything was dirty.

Then suddenly a large sawblad flee through the darkness and beheded one background Alicorn.

“Hhhrrrkkksss.” Said the background Alicorn and then Luna appeared Kai Leng style.

“SO WE MEETEST AGAIN!” said Luna, slurping a milkshake.

“Alright everybody takes the route right to us. This is a fight between her and me.” Said Twillight Sparklier.

“Are you sure sugarcube? We could help you and shoot her together?” asked Applejack.

“I’m sure. Because it’s personal. But thanks.” Said Twillight Sparklier.

“Oh ok. Then bye.” Said Applejack and they took another road while Twillight and Luna had a standoff.

“SO WE MEETEST AGAIN!” said Luna.

“So we meet again.” Said Twillight.

“WE WANTEST THOU TOLD YOU THAT WE ALSO KILLEST THE PET YOUTH HADEST IN THE MAGICEST KINDERGARDEN!” said Luna.

“What?” asked Twillight.

“AND WE BLAMEST THY BROTHEREST ON IT SO THAT YOU WOULD HATEST HIM UNTIL I KILLET HIM.” Said Luna.

“You monsterous monster.” Screamed Twillight and attacked Luna and they had another philosophical banter.

“You think you can change fate?” asked Twillight.

“WE CHOEST OUR OWNEST DESTNY!” said Luna.

“”Money don’t makes you happy.” Said Twillight.

“BUT EVERTHING ENDEST.” Said Luna.

“If a tree falls down and no one is around does it still makes a sound?” said Twillight.

“WHATEST WALKS ON THY FOUR LEGEST IN THOU MORING, ON TWO AT DINNER AND WITH THREE AT NIGHEST?” said Luna.

“There’s no try. Do it or not.” Said Twillight.

“BUT THERE’S ALSO NOTEST SPOONEST.” Said Luna.

“Oh my god you were right.” Said Twillight and has sudden realization.

“I now understand why my other did what she had to do and you… she is absolutely right.” Said Twillight.

“THY THAT MEANS THAT YOU SURRENDEST?” asked Luna.

“No I kill you anyway.” Said Twillight and blasted Luna away with her horn.

The blast were so heavy that Luna crashed through the ceiling and high into the sky until she landed on the moon. And there she died because of no air.

“No my brother s avenged.” Said Twillight.

“Yes I’am.” Said her brothers ghost appearing out of nowhere.

“That’s great.” Said Twillight.

“But now you must go and stop evil Queen Celesia and her other henchman.” Said ghost brother.

“I’ll do.” Said Twillight Sparklier and ran off.

***

Meanwhile the rest of the Alicorns was entering the courtyard.

It was quiet.

“I don’t like it.” said Applejack.

“What can you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“It looks like a trap. Because this place is so empty.” Said Trixie.

“I don’t carry. Finally out of the dirt.” Said Rarity and jumped right out of the exit on the place.
“No Rarity! Wait!” said Trixie and went after her but was impaled by the acid mace of Enemy Boss Leader who suddenly jumped out from behind a tree and impaled Trixie.

Then Trixie gasped and he fell on the ground.

“Tell Twillight that I love her.” Said Trixie and closed his eyes.

(Don’t worry, he survives!)

“Ah you must be Enemy Boss Leader. ADMIRAL Awesome told us about you.” Said Applejack.

“Indeed. But he’s dead now and so will you be soon.” Said Enemy Boss Leader and then a whole bunch of guards jumped out from behind trees and other stuff.

“And now we have you surrendered. Perpare to die.” said Enemy Boss Leader.

And then everyone realized how hopeless the situation was because they were just Alicorns and not ADMIRAL Awesome so they all started crying.

Except for the worst pony.

“I’m not allowing you to hurt my friends.” Said the worst pony and looked at him in that retarded way and of course it didn’t work. But she still wanted to fight despite the fact that it was useless because she is stupid.

“Hahaha you are stupid.” Said Enemy Boss Leader and told the guards to attack.

But then a large shadow jumped between them and started killing them while making cool puns.

“Hello my old friend.” Said the big shadow
“No… no it can be. You are dead.” Said Enemy Boss Leader.

“You I’m not dead but you should wish I was.” said ADMIRAL Awesome Yonasomun Armageddon.

DUDUDUDUN….

END OF THE LAST PART PART I