• Published 21st Jan 2013
  • 6,017 Views, 516 Comments

Apple of My Eye - musicalreader



What happens when you make a wish on a falling star? well, if you're dreaming, Princess Luna might just help you out with it. And you may find yourself transformed, and living a life of romance, adventure, and craziness befitting Pinkie Pie... m

  • ...
25
 516
 6,017

Sex, Drugs, and Bunnies... The Morning After, part 3

Apple of My Eye- Chapter 12

Sex, Drugs, and Bunnies… Evil, evil bunnies…

AKA- It’s Always the Quiet Ones

Please Note, themes of BDSM are in this chapter, feel free to look it up on Wikipedia if you don't know what BDSM is. DO NOT GOOGLE IT! GOOGLE IS A LIAR!

Floors are, by their nature, meant to be extremely supportive and strong. This is meant to be a good thing, because if they were soft and marshmallowy, well, it wouldn’t make for a very easy time to walk around, now would it? Granted, if floors were softer, then a certain pegasus would have probably been more comfortable after waking up, the morning after a now rather infamous celebration in the town of Ponyville……

As it was, however, Fluttershy opened her eyes slowly, feeling like her entire body had been sat on by a grizzly bear, and her head felt like there was at least one, if not an entire hive of bumble bees whizzing around inside…

“Mmmmm…” she moaned, lifting her head off the ground at the bottom of the stairs. “……What time is it? And why am I on the ground?”

She picked herself up off the floor and stretched out as much as she could, but it still felt like she had knots all throughout her body. She looked around and saw that almost all of her little critter friends had already gotten up and gone about their business for the day. Few ponies knew it, but animals really did have things they did during the day…

“Wakey wakey little ones.” She said softly, yawning and getting the attention of the few stragglers in her home. “Come on now, time to get up… I think…”

One of the furry residents looked at her with a funny look.

“What time is it anyway?” she asked the room at large, rather embarrassed at having disturbed them without really knowing what time it was…

Her best animal friend Angel came up behind her and tapped her hind leg with his foot, holding a large watch up for her to see that it was already noon! How had she slept so late?!

“Oh… my… I’m just late for everything today, aren’t I?” she said, making sure to scold herself inside her head for having disturbed her little animal friends nap time.

“Please go back to sleep little ones… I’ll come get you all up when nap time’s over… sorry…”

The young mice, ferret, and cat that were lounged about the main room of her home simply nodded groggily and went back to snoring while Fluttershy walked out of the room quietly and headed for the kitchen.

“Oh dear… Angel Bunny, how could I wake them up from their naps like that? I’m a horrible pony… I wonder how I could make it up to them?”

Angel squeaked out something that could have meant one of two things. He could have been saying You could have a special snack ready for them when they wake up from their nap, or he could have said Make me my food first you stupid mule! And don’t skimp on the carrots and the Iceberg Lettuce! I hate that romaine shit and you know it!

………What? Rabbits have a complicated language okay!

For the purposes of her sanity though, Fluttershy had long ago adopted the policy of interpreting anything he said in the nicest way possible.

“I think a nice treat for everyone is a wonderful idea Angelkins.” She said, smiling at her bunny friend.

He just glowered in response. He hated it when his pony didn’t listen to him… it made his life that much more difficult. Honestly, he didn’t need the added stress. He was already in charge of the rest of the animals when she left; all he asked for was a bit of blind obedience once in awhile. It was bad enough that she’d come in late last night, and then she’d been acting so weird that he’d had to resort to using the tranquilizer on her when she came barreling down the steps after making so much noise upstairs last night.

“Oh, and here you go Angel, sorry I wasn’t awake in time for your breakfast.” Fluttershy said, sliding a bowl of carrots, iceberg lettuce, and grapes across the floor to him.

………Okay…. so maybe he’d cut her some slack… as long as she didn’t do anything else to annoy him of course…

“Now I just wish I could figure out why I ended up on the floor…” She mused out loud, preparing one of her special critter snack trays.

The more she thought about it, she couldn’t really remember much form the night before… She remembered going to the party with Rarity and Twilight… then she was trying to hide under the table cloth from some of the louder ponies… then the party started… and then she was teleported by Princess Luna over to her friends and they were talking… what happened after that?

Oh right… They’d played that game. Now she remembered.

Fluttershy smiled softly, remembering how her friends seemed to be having so much fun, and she’d been lucky enough to avoid being chosen for anything, which was nice… Then Orion had dared Big Mac to do something… what was it though… her memory got fuzzy at about that point… Weird. She only ever had trouble remembering things if she’d had something to drink. But the only thing she’d had at the party was some of Pinkie Pie’s special party punch, and that didn’t have any alcohol in it.

“Oh wait… that’s right…” Fluttershy said, her eyes dilating in shock as she remembered stealing Big Macintosh’s drink and finishing it all before kissing him. “I didn’t get any truth’s or dares… but I stole one of his… Why would I do that? It hasn’t been that long for me… has it? Think Fluttershy… Heat was about three months ago… You managed to ride that one out with some of Zecora’s tea… and Pinkie Pie sleeping over that one time… So why would I kiss Applejack’s brother like that?”
Ah fuck…… Angel thought, looking up at the yellow mare from his seat on top of the table where he was polishing off the last of his food. She’s getting all weird again. Maybe I should bust out the tranq set BEFORE she starts trying to bring more ponies around here…

Fluttershy’s face had taken on a rather interesting shade of pink.

Five bits says she’s remembering what happened.

“Oh dear…… I remember now…”

Told you so! :D

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

The previous night, roughly a half hour after Orion and Applejack’s dance on the table:

“I’m sorry Miss Fluttershy… but I really don’t dance.” Big Mac protested.

“Oh you’ll dance big boy… now come here…” Fluttershy responded.
“No really… I’m not good at dancing.” He continued protesting, somehow unable to get away from the usually timid mare.

“Then I’ll lead… I’d like that actually… having a big, strong stallion like you…all to myself and following my lead……” she said, her voice dropping into an alluring tone and her eyes hypnotizing him… what was it his sister had warned him about? The Stare?

“Look Ma’am… I really don’t-”he began, his words being cut off as she kissed him suddenly… again… It really did feel nice now that he thought about it…

“I’m not giving you a choice sweetie…” she said, staring into his eyes, both her tone and her gaze telling him silently that she was going to have him one way or another. “Now, I know I want you… and I can tell that at least some part of you wants me… so why not make this easier for us both, and just go along with it…”

“W-what makes you say I want this too?” he asked nervously, her muzzle inching closer to his own. Damn, she had a nice mane…

“Because silly… I’m not holding onto you… you’re holding onto me.” She said, smirking as he looked down and saw that it was true. Her wings and forehooves had released him, but his own hoof was hooked around her foreleg, pulling her closer to him.

“…… Oh fuck…” he said softly, his voice barely audible over the sounds of the ponies surrounding them as they stood in the corner.

“Hmmm… well if that’s what you really desire…” Fluttershy said, inching her muzzle closer and closer, eventually reaching his ear with her lips, she whispered softly to him, “If that’s what you want so badly…. Then maybe we SHOULD skip the dancing, and go back to my home… I have a few things I’d like to show you…”

By this point, it didn’t matter that this was one of his sister’s friends… This was a mare who wasn’t chasing after him, and who he had caught himself looking at on more than one occasion. Not only that, but between her new demeanor and his own instincts as a male, he was willing in that moment to do just about anything she asked him to…

Big Macintosh nodded dumbly, gulping as he saw a cheshire smile grow on her face, her wings wrapping themselves around his neck and drawing him down to her level for one more kiss… but this one was different… this one was slow and deliberate… her tongue daring out and pressing themselves against his lips until he relented, allowing her entrance. He could feel the sweetness of the moment permeating his brain, leaving him in a stupor that usually could only be gotten from something as overpowering as full out sex… But here was a mare that only needed to talk to him, to look at him, and to tease him… and he was willing to do anything…

“Now…Why don’t we take this party somewhere a bit more… private…” she said sweetly, breaking the kiss and simultaneously snapping the red stallion out of his foggy train of thought.

“Uh huh…” was all he could manage, his brain still offline for the most part.

“Oh and Mac? For tonight, it’s ‘Yes Ma’am’… do you understand?”

“Eeyyyyes Ma’am…” he responded, narrowly avoiding a slip up. Why did he suddenly care if he said the wrong thing anyway? What had this mare done to him?

“There’s a good colt…. Now, follow me…” she said, walking away and shaking her hips subtly to the sides as she slipped through the crowds and into the night, her new plaything following after her closely…

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

“Oh… my…” Fluttershy said, putting a hoof to her lips at the memory… She’d been so uncharacteristically bold… But what had they done afterwards? She had woken up on the floor, and Big Mac wasn’t in her home that she could think of… only one way to be sure though…

She flitted up the stairs, careful to stay as quiet as possible. She peeked into her bedroom and was relieved to see that her bed was undisturbed. But she still had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind… where else could Big Mac be though? She sat on the end of her bed and thought for awhile, her eyes wandering as she considered possibilities, and suddenly focusing on s piece of clothing on her night stand… a very specific piece of clothing… the kind of clothes that one would only see in the kinds of places that one needed a password to enter…

She was staring at a set of leg binders…

Oh shit…

If those were out, then Mac was probably in…

Before she could finish the thought, Fluttershy ran out of her room and down the hall to THAT room. She carefully opened the door and was greeted by the familiar dark red and black stripes of the walls. The X-Cross leaning against the far wall and the line of hooks bearing various riding crops, floggers, blindfolds and bits were all in their usual place… The rolling cage was still in its usual corner and still empty… the only part of the room not immediately visible was behind the curtain…

Fluttershy walked over softly, carefully opening the thin black curtain with a wing and peering inside. There, asleep in his restraints, and still attached to the massage table, was none other than the large, red stallion she’d brought home the night before.

“Oh my…” she squeaked. “This is not good… what if he wakes up? What if he remembers? He must have been here all night… what do I say, how do I explain all this?”

Before she could completely lose herself to this newfound state of shock and panic, the logical part of her brain kicked in and she quickly undid his restraints. He didn’t stir at all, instead, he continued breathing levelly and calmly. She could see his eyelids moving somewhat as he continued to be lost in sleep. There was one stroke of good luck at least…

“I have to get him out of here…” she said, trying to shift his weight from the top of the massage table to her back. “Holy buck! He’s so heavy!” she squeaked, finally succeeding in getting him off the table. As she struggled to walk out of the room, his hooves scraped against the floor and she was sure that he would wake up… luckily, he was either a heavier sleeper than she thought, or else she was more paranoid than normal.

She finally managed to carry him out of the Art Room, and was walking down the hall towards her room, when her hoof caught on a loose floorboard and she found herself unbalanced… with a huge, heavy stallion on her back… oh buck…
She only had time to register the fact that she was tipping over before gravity took control and carried them down the stairs.

Big Mac slipped off her back, and she spread her wings instinctively to keep from hurting herself.

Unfortunately, the time it took for her wings to unfurl and glide her down the steps to where she could stand safely on her hooves, was also the exact amount of time it took one large red apple farmer to come tumbling down the steps and land in a heap at the bottom....

“Oh dear…” Fluttershy said, standing there at the foot of the steps, looking down at Big Macintosh in shock, his head lolling around as he came to...

“Ughhh…Did anypony get the plate number on that carriage?”

Author's Note:

Well... that's three parts down, about four more to go. Part four WILL be up tonight, so have fun with that.
And as always, let me know what you think :)
have fun ya'll, i need a nap.