• Published 20th Jan 2013
  • 12,867 Views, 242 Comments

Light in the Dusk - AlphatheGriffin17



Book I. A unicorn, alone and friendless, has drifted on through life, unnoticed by all. He thinks little of himself, sees himself as nothing and hides a special power. Can the Mane Six change the way he sees things?

  • ...
10
 242
 12,867

One Last Surprise

Over the next three days, Dusk had little to do other than to spend his time in hospital until his leg was fully healed. He had the bandage removed from his head half way through his second day, so that was something to be thankful. At first, he would have been afraid of boredom. Despite the extensive collection of books, most of them he'd either read before or had no interest in. Luckily, the girls... his friends, always made sure that he was never bored.

Rainbow was the most frequent of his visitors. She sympathesied with him the most, being stuck in hospital for three days without being able to do anything active. Dusk didn't mind, but it was her idea of a nightmare. She said that if she ever wound up in hospital for that long, she'd go stir crazy from boredom. She always told him about new moves she was working on and, in low voices, thinking about being able to work his own talent into her routine. Dusk actually found himself considering the ideas she brought to him.

Her feelings toward the hospital seemed to be equally shared by Rarity, though her focus was more on the aesthetic than the idea. Deciding that his room looked too morbid and sterile, she resolved to 'brighten it up' a bit. Nothing too big, just the odd coloured bow here and there, which Dusk didn't mind one bit. Making sure to get back in her good books, he let her do the decorating, treated her respectfully and let her discuss what she wanted to. Eventually, she seemed to notice his efforts and assured him that he was doing just fine with her.

"You really are making quite the effort to reconcile Dusk," she had said admiringly.

"I guess," he'd said, modestly. "I just want you to know that I'm sorry I offended you. So much for being a gentlecolt..."

"Dusk, darling, you've already explained your reasons and I understand now why. You really need to try and look at yourself in a better light," she had advised wisely. "I suppose I was too quick to judge you as simply being rude the first time. You need not worry, I have already forgiven you... but it's still nice that you'd think of me first."

Even after that though, Dusk continued to act in what she termed as a 'gentlecoltly fashion'. She allowed him to tell her about his own life in Canterlot, what it had been like for him and he was only too happy to indulge her. He was just glad that she'd forgiven him... he didn't like being thought of badly by others...

On the subject of happiness, he'd gotten quite a surprise from Pinkie's visit, when she'd literally burst in through his window, blowing a party horn and streaming confetti. The staff had refused to let her throw a small party in his ward (Her party cannon being seen as a major health hazard), but that didn't stop her doing her absolute best to brighten Dusk's day. He couldn't remember another time he had laughed so much, as she told him jokes, funny stories or just her sudden randomness. How had he ever gotten along without ever knowing her?

Contrasting with Pinkie's bombastic activities, the quietest member of the group made her own visits equally so. Fluttershy even asked to make sure she wouldn't be bothering him with her visiting, nervously entering his room, with a basket of flowers. After a while, she relaxed a little, placing the flowers in some water and engaging shy, but pleasant conversation. She seemed to take a liking to Dusk, possibly because of their similar personalities, but she made the point in saying that he was probably a lot more confident that she was.

"Are you joking?" Dusk had said bolsteringly. He found himself pausing a lot less with her, Twilight being the only other one he spoke fluently with. "Rainbow told me how you once stood up to a full-grown dragon! Now, that takes some real courage."

"I um... suppose, yes..." She had flushed red at the mention of that. "But... you were brave too, coming to the forest to find us, rescuing Twilight and all..."

"I was just going in without a plan, you knew exactly what you were doing."

"Even so, it was still very brave of you."

"All right, how about we agree that we were both equally brave, even though we may not want to. Fair?"

"Okay then," she smiled shyly.

Finding themselves comfortable with each other, and their faults, talking passed easily enough, though she did always ask to make sure she wasn't boring him when talking about the animals she looked after. She would have bought some, she had said, but they wouldn't let her for hygiene reasons.

When Applejack came to visit, she brought along not only herself, but members of her family as well. She had explained the Apple family was huge, but these were the ones she lived with in Ponyville. He'd already met Applebloom, who was happy to see him again, but he was also introduced to Big Macintosh, a burly stallion who probably said more with actions than words, and Granny Smith, their elderly guardian, who was a little deaf, but still as kind.

He was fascinated to learn about the family's history and role in Ponyville, especially at how Granny Smith was one of the first settlers in the town, of which she was only too happy to tell him the story about, Dusk being an avid studier of history. Applebloom regaled him with tales of her attempts to find a cutie mark with her friends, though it seemed her talent was rather obvious and Applejack always made sure that he was comfortable and happy, which was certainly true. They even baked an apple pie for him, which was delicious.

But by far, he was always more than happy to see the unicorn whose friendship he'd always desired. Twilight, along with Spike, now feeling better from their renewed friendship always seemed to light up the room when she came. When she'd visited with Spike, the dragon had Dusk telling the story of what happened in the forest, which held him riveted, though Dusk didn't think of himself as a storyteller. Spike was also relieved to see that his letter to the Princess had managed to reach her in time, when Dusk failed to return. The dark-blue unicorn made sure to thank him for it.

When Twilight visited him by herself, they could just start talking about anything. Sometimes she'd bring along a book for him to occupy himself later, others she'd tell him about her latest report to Celestia on friendship, though the most recent one was still from the end of the Running of the Leaves. But she was planning to send one about him soon enough.

Currently, they were playing a game of chess. She was a good player and it was a closely run game. They were on the subject of Dusk's reaction after he'd eavesdropped on their conversation in the library.

"I never thought of our friendship as some kind of school project Dusk," she was saying, as he took one of her pawns. "I really did want to be your friend... well, I still do. Good move, by the way."

"Thanks, and I've told you, it's fine." He let her think about her next move before speaking again. "I just jumped to the wrong conclusion, that's all. My own fault really..."

"I was going to correct Rarity when she said 'instructed'," she told him, moving a rook to block his knight. "I suppose that, if you'd stayed long enough to hear it, you wouldn't have come to that conclusion in the first place."

"At the same time, if I just didn't eavesdrop, I wouldn't have made it either. Next time, I'll bear it in mind not to. It's rude to eavesdrop, in any case." He paused for a bit, considering his next move, then made it.

"Though, when I did first come here, the Princess actually did tell me to make some friends."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. You know how I used to be, I hated the idea. It just seemed so silly, especially when I had my studies to focus on, to stop Nightmare Moon. In the end though, it was me making friends that saved Equestria." She looked up, smiling fondly at him. "You sort of reminded me of myself Dusk, arriving here with no friends at all. I wanted to give you the chance to experience the magic of friendship too."

"Well, you did and I am eternally grateful," he said sincerely.

"Like I said in my letter, I'm just sorry we were never friends from when I left Canterlot."

"You really did mean that, didn't you?" He still felt warm inside when he thought about it, as she nodded. "You know... I er... at the school... you were the only pony I ever even hoped would be my... friend."

"I... I was?" She looked pleasantly surprised by this news.

"Yes... you were." He let her make her next move before continuing. "Whenever you came to the library, I always hung around there... but I never even plucked up the courage to come over and say hello..."

"Aw, Dusk..." Twilight gave him a sad sort of look. "I... I never knew. I am sorry that I never came over myself but... that was an old me, one that wasn't interested in wasting time making friends."

"It's okay. We know each other pretty well by now, so I'm happy. I just... wanted you to know that..."

"Thanks for letting me know." She smiled as she took his knight, then looked curiously at him. "There's still one thing I'm not sure about."

"What's that?"

"I've been looking through my books, to find that spell you used in the Forest, but I still can't find anything like its described. Can you remember which book you found it in? It certainly came in useful."

Dusk had wondered when it would come to this, his long hidden talent of magic. He knew Twilight would want to find the spell that he had used, and that she wouldn't find it. Would he tell her the truth, or just divert her for now? In the end... he decided not to, not yet...

"I can't really, no... I just came across it. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find it."

"Alright then..." She moved once more, this time procclaiming: "Checkmate!"

"What? No, let me see..." He checked his king's position. Cut off by her rook, pawn, remaining knight... there was nowhere he could move it. "Well, I'll be...

"You were good though." Her eyes twinkled. "Rematch?"

"If you have the time..."

"For my new best friend, of course I do."

Glowing inside that she'd called him her 'new best friend', Dusk let her reset the board and picked the black pieces this time. If somepony a few weeks ago had told him that he would actually be spending time with Twilight Sparkle, that he would have ponies that cared for him, he would have shaken his head and walked away.

Now it was happening, he still couldn't quite believe it. Oh well, better get used to it...

The following day, it was time for Dusk to be let out of the hospital. The doctors removed his cast and Dusk was able to step down from his bed and check out of the hospital, his fees already being payed by royal finance. He thanked them for their kindness and stepped outside into the bracing cold, hooves crunching in the snow and feeling odd with his scarf absent.

He found Spike, waiting for him close-by, just as he had said on his last visit. The dragon gave a broad smile when he saw him.

"Good to see you walking again. How's the leg?"

"Still twinges a bit, but it'll be fine now," Dusk told him. "Now, you said Twilight wanted to see me at the library?"

"Yep, come on, better not keep her waiting."

They set off towards the town. All around him, Dusk saw ponies enjoying their winter holiday. Fillies and colts running around in the snow, throwing snowballs and building snowponies, ponies enjoying warm drinks and pleasant company, dressed in scarves, boots and hats. How could he have not noticed how happy everypony was here, how wonderful it all was. He was proud to call this place his home.

As they walked along, Dusk noticed that Spike seemed to be rather eager about something. There was quickness to his step and was trying very hard not to smile, throwing glances at Dusk.

"Spike... are you okay?"

"Oh, I am. Come on, hurry up," he told him, not elaborating further.

Still following, but now his interest piqued by his behaviour, Dusk began to ponder. It almost seemed like he was hiding something, something that he really wanted to say about but couldn't. Hoping that, if that was the case it would be a good thing, Dusk continued after his fellow assistant.

They arrived at the library a few minutes later, with Spike letting Dusk walk in first, shutting the door behind them. Immediately, Dusk was in darkness, trying to find his way around. What was going on?

"Hold on, let me get the lights..." He heard Spike trot past him, the flicking of a switch and-

"SURPRISE!"

Dusk must have jumped at least a foot in the air when he heard that cry. Looking around the lit up library, he saw streamers hanging from the ceiling, balloons of many colours all decorating the lamps and tables, a punch bowl, appetisers, confetti coming to rest on the floor. Everything you'd need for a party was here...

...and so were his friends. Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle, with welcoming, warm smiles on their faces and party hats on their heads, emerging from hiding places around the room. They hadn't... had they...

"Heya Dusk!" Pinkie leaped in front of him, blowing a cazoo, a big grin on her features. "Welcome to your Welcome-To-Ponyville-And-Thanks-For-Saving-Us-From-An-Evil-Monster surprise party! Were you surprised? I bet you were! Unless you used your psychic powers to see that we were throwing this party in the first place, in which case surprising you was pointless, but fun!"

Dusk didn't know what to say. He was completely and utterly dumbstruck. He just didn't know what to say. Any doubt that he might have had that these girls weren't truly his friends had vanished in that instant.

"Ah'd say he looks pretty surprised, Pinkie," Applejack decided. "Well Dusk, whaddaya think?"

He was still silent, still trying to find the right words, his feelings in a whirlwind.

"Dusk? Dusk darling, are you alright?" Rarity asked.

Dusk finally managed to say something. "You... you did... all this... for... me?"

"Yep," Pinkie said brightly. "I always throw a new pony a Welcome to Ponyville party, but I haven't done one for you 'cause I've been so busy, I just forgot. How could I forget? Then I remembered that I hadn't done you one, that you saved us from an evil monster and that you're also our new friend. So then, I had the idea of just combining it all into one big party! Oh no, I missed out the Happy-To-Have-A-New-Best-Friend part. I should start again, everpony hide again!"

"It's fine Pinkie, I think he gets the idea," Twilight giggled, stepping forward. "We thought this would be a nice surprise for you, for when you got out of hospital."

"So we all got together to spring this party on you," Rainbow said. "Consider it your official welcome into our group, Dusky."

"I hope you weren't too surprised, Dusk," voiced Fluttershy timidly. "You aren't, are you? We're so sorry if you are..."

Dusk finally got his feelings organised, as what was happening dawned in on him. They, these wonderful ponies, had organised all of this, for him. Not because somepony told them to, but because they wanted to. Because they truly were... his friends.

A smile formed on his own face, tears beginning to pool in his eyes, gazing at all of their kind faces.

"I... I... I don't know what to say. Nopony has ever... done anything like this for me... before. Thank you... all of you... thank you, so much." He saw Spike, as he placed a dark-blue hat on his own head, decorated with his cutie mark.

"We were happy to do it," Twilight said. "Welcome again, Dusk, to friendship."

"Hey, let's not stand around crying," Pinkie declared. "Let's PARTY!" She blew her kazoo, as if to make it official.

After that yell, Dusk wasn't really sure what to do. He'd never really been to many parties and felt unsure, a little out-of-place. But the girls had plenty of activities lined up. They played Pin The Tail On The Pony, which Rarity ultimately won (Dusk pinned it on the nose on his turn, which Pinkie found hilarious), he tried his hoof at Apple-Bobbing with Applejack (No easy feat, but he tried), they even managed to get him dancing, after some pressuring and pleas. They didn't mind that he was a bit of a dead-hoofer, it was all in good fun.

It truly was one of the best times of his life, he couldn't remember a time that he had so much fun. Then again, he never had any ponies he could call his friends to enjoy it with. They didn't care what he used to think about himself, if he was truly dull and uninteresting, what he had done to offend them. They just wanted him to feel like he was having the best of times... and he was.

A few times, he was tempted to give another demonstration of his hidden talent, but restrained himself just in time. But, gradually, his willingness to keep it hidden was fading, like a snowflake in the spring sun. It wasn't so much hiding it for the rest of his life anymore, but more when would be the best time to show them. That time came when they all helped themselves to cake and Twilight caught him in conversation.

"Dusk, I'm sorry to ask you about this again, but I'm still having trouble finding the spell you used. Do you have any idea where it might be?"

"Ya know, ah'm a lil' curious about it maself," Applejack decided. "Ah mean, it did save us in the Forest. Might be good if both you an' Twah'light could do it."

"Hey, lay off you guys!" Rainbow placed herself between them. "If he doesn't know where it is, big deal. Twilight knows plenty of magic already."

Dusk felt a warm glow inside from her loyalty. She was trying to keep them from asking about his closely guarded secret, still keeping her promise. But he felt the time for hiding was over.

"It's fine, Rainbow. Thanks anyway though, you did a great job," he said to her.

"Well... if you're sure," she said, backing off.

"Sure about what?" Rarity asked, as Dusk stepped forward.

"Alright then girls, you want to see that spell... well, here it is. Pinkie, could you put that record on please? You know which one," Dusk requested.

"Sure thing!" She dashed over, took off the current one and let it play, as Dusk warmed up his magic.

As the music began to play, he at first made a multi-coloured formless shape. Hoping he would sound decent, he struck up the song.

My Little Pony,
My Little Pony,
What is friendship all about?
My Little Pony,
My Little Pony
Friendship is magic!(My Little Pony)

As the music picked up in speed, he began his performance, depicting himself to match the lyrics with his puppet, as he heard the girls gasp, but all of them providing backing vocals for him.

I used to wonder what friendship could be.
(My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me.
I was young I didn't think I deserved any friends,
Such a privelage did not seem worth the effort they'd expend
But my little ponies, you opened up my eyes
And now the truth is crystal clear,
as splendid summer skies.
And it's such a wonderful surprise!(My Little Pony)

Now, he made his puppet with each of the girls in turn, complete with their efforts to make him feel welcome in their group. As an added feature, he made the girl's individual forms dance and float around them.

I used to wonder what friendship could be. (My Little Pony)
Until you all shared its magic with me!
When danger makes me want to hide, you'll Rainbow Dash to my side,
Kindness is never in short supply, once smitten twice Fluttershy.
For honesty no pony can deny, you are the Applejack of my eye,
A heart that shines so beautiful, a Rarity to come by.
You all make fun and laughter as easy as Pinkie Pie
And the most magical highlight, never forget occurs at Twilight!

(My Little Pony) I used to wonder what friendship could be.
(My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me
Your friendship's magic, now I'm a part of it too.
A new adventure waits for us each day, for me and you.
We'll make it special, it's so true!
We'll make it special, it's so true!

(My Little Pony) What a wonderful wonder friendship brings
(My Little Pony) Do you know you're all my very best
(Friends!) Friends, you're my very best
(Friends!) Friends, you're my very best
(Friends!) Friends, you're my very best
(Friends!) Friends!

The music drew to a close, as all of them cheered and applauded his efforts. They all came up, hugging him, Dusk smiling all the while. He had done it, a great weight being removed from inside. After all of this time, he had finally shown somepony his talent... and they all loved it.

"Good on ya Dusk, nice work!" Applejack proclaimed

"Oh my, I loved it, well done," praised Fluttershy quietly.

"Ooh, ooh, did you see that? It was a tiny little me!" Pinkie squeed with delight.

"Dusk, that was marvellous, simply beautiful!" Rarity declared.

"See Dusk, told you they'd like it," Rainbow winked.

"Dusk, that really was beautiful." Twilight's compliment made him smile the most, feel so good inside. "I still don't understand, where did you learn that? I've never seen magic like that before."

"I didn't learn it," he said, simply and proudly. "I've always been able to do that, ever since I was a foal."

"Really? Wow, that's... incredible!" He felt himself blush again from her comment. "Why didn't you show us it before?"

"Well, apart from my parents and Princess Celestia and Rainbow Dash coming across me, I've never shown it to anypony before." They all stared in disbelief for a bit. "Because it was so... unusual, I was always scared about what other ponies would think. I did always have the hope that, maybe, I would show it, that it would be as remarkable as... something I once saw, something special..."

"What's that?" Rainbow asked, as he smiled fondly.

"Nothing, never mind. The point is, I never thought I would show it... until that day in Forest... until today." He looked up at them. "And... you all liked it?"

"Dusk, we didn't like it, we loved it," Rarity corrected. "What exactly is it? Some kind of puppetry?"

"In a way, yes." He felt so happy that he could at last explain it. "I don't fully understand it, but I can make shapes out of colour and control them with my mind. I can do just about anything, at any size. The only problem is the bigger they get, the brighter it gets. It also expends more energy when I do them bigger and brighter, so I need to be careful with what I do with them."

"It's an interesting bit of magic, to say the least," Twilight expressed thoughtfully. "Maybe we could try and learn more about it."

"One thing ah don't get," Applejack voiced. "How'd ya use 'em ta find us in the Forest? Ya couldn't have known where we were."

"Honestly, I have no idea," confessed Dusk. "They'd never done anything like that before, so I don't know what to tell you. I'm still trying to figure it out but... I don't know yet."

"We can always find out later, we've got the time," Pinkie said. "Now, how about you show us what else you can do? Ooh, ooh do me again! I look so tiny and cute!"

Dusk joyfully obliged to their requests for his puppetry. He did Pinkie again, making her bounce around the room off of everything. He made a small family of sparkling rabbits dance around Fluttershy, to her utter delight. Rainbow had a shining eagle soar with her around the room, changing colour from time to time. With Rarity, he used them to try and form sparkling clothes of her choice from an old book of fashion, trying on different styles.

It was quite amazing how something he'd kept secret and hidden for so long could bring such joy and laughter to his new-found friends. Dusk just laughed and smiled so much, as he matched the movements of Pinkie with her equal sized doppleganger. Princess Celestia had truly given him the chance to try something special, making new friends and showing off his hidden skill. It had started with secret desires and ended with... all of this.

Dusk didn't know what would happen in the future, what lay in store for him or what adventures awaited, but one thing was for sure: just like his puppets, the future looked very bright indeed.

Comments ( 37 )

Oh, I'm sorry I haven't been commenting too often. :fluttershyouch: But, it was really good. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you write more...if you don't mind.

2076570 It's fine Fluttershy and thank you for taking the time to, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry, I intend to start posting the next one soon enough.

2078231 Yes I am, I'll start posting it soon.
As for that... well, you seem like an intelligent fellow. You tell me :trollestia:

2078257 ER MER GERD! Sequels!!!!!!!!!!!! *high pitched SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAL*

^_^" Hehehehe....anyway, you did an amazing job. By the way, the art cover is finshed, and if you'd like, I'd be happy to do one for your sequel as well. :twilightsmile:

Toodledoo,

Quillin Words

2202871 I'm sorry, sir, but my story is set out as it is. I prefer effective pacing and realistic romantic development, not just slapping them together because I can. You want to see further development in their romance, you'll have to wait. 'Gag' implies humor and believe me when I say, I take my writing seriously.

2202944 :facehoof:... Don't... just... don't... :pinkiesick:

2202881

not what i implied. you made romance jokes several times, tis annoying also when it comes to shipping i like good pacing, i also know you have a sequel which last i checked isnt finished. so basiclally i didnt say should just 'slap them together' i take offense to the fact you think i would imply that...patience is my brotherfrom another mother now Do it(slowly) BECAUSE IM THE READER JUST AS THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT I MUST BE WRITE! pun intended :rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by Lord Etters deleted Mar 3rd, 2013

Oi! Why arent most fics like this?! ID READ MORE OFTEN IF THEY WERE!!! >=O Anyhow, great chapter. Gonna read the second fic now, alright¿

You sir have accomplished something truly amazing here. Your story has done both of the following:

1) Throughout most of the story (more so at the end), I couldn't stop smiling at all! :pinkiehappy:
2) When the sad parts came, I was close to crying. Mainly because I can relate to Dusk Noir quite
a bit. Like Dusk Noir, I had trouble making friends in my childhood. Even though his reasons and
mine for why are different, the principle is still the same between the two of us. I always felt insecure
about making friends for a fear that I would get rejected due to bullying. :fluttercry:

By far, I love Dusk Noir. Him and I are so similar in so many ways. With that in mind, I want to say thank you. For making a character that I can relate to so much and for making an epic story to go with him. I shall look forward to reading your sequel. Again, thank you...thank so much. :pinkiesad2:



~ Super-Brony12

Seeing how far Dusk has come now and looking back at how his story began, it's...something. I can't really describe. Nostalgia, pride, various feelings like that are being felt. I remember reading this chapter in a hotel room late at night a little less than a year ago. Little did I know how long I'd be supporting. Thank you for writing. I'll support you to the very last word and beyond. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Emmo13 deleted May 29th, 2013

I really liked this story , I read it all on one sitting, and I look forward to reading more!

10/10. very emotional and fun story. great work. i look forward to the sequels. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

SO MANY FEELS! :fluttercry::pinkiesad2:

2078257
The summary itself got me hooked.

Any chance you could (since this is a completed story) combine all of these chapters into one document and post a link in the summary? It would make trading it easier and may attract more readers. Just don't forget to find a way to track the downloads so you have an estimate.

I love all of your stories

:pinkiesad2: *sniffle* B-Beautiful... just beautiful...

for some reason stopped reading at book IV, forgot everything so now I start again from the beginning

stupid firewall... [mumbling] blocking any title that has the word "pony" in it
i hate firewalls.

its a good thing this was on fanfiction too or my reading buzz would've been killed

5082095 Not... really sure how to take that. I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or genuine :rainbowderp:

5082129 Well gee thanks, Mr Pedantic! Now let me, Sir Exposition, explain:
As you may have seen in episodes with Rarity's boutique featured, from the best I can tell, both Rarity's kitchen and dining room appear to be adjoined in the same area of her home. Essentially, she's making tea in the kitchen part while Dusk waits for her at the table by the window.

5082271 If you're willing to point them out, I'm willing to correct them. Thank you :pinkiehappy:

5082139
Aha, that makes sense. :twilightsheepish:

5082424
No problem! I don't usually comment with corrections of grammar on stories, but I really liked this one, and the only thing that was bothering me was the few grammatical errors! It's nice to see an author with enough dedication to and pride in their stories that they'd edit a chapter written one and a half years ago :pinkiehappy:

Just finished re-reading book one! My my, it was quite the ride.

One of my favorite things to do is to go back to the beginning of a series I like (whether it be art or fanfiction) and start again. I love seeing both the characters and the writing develop. It's just so interesting. :twilightsmile:

Well! Onto the next!

Dusk didn't know what would happen in the future, what lay in store for him or what adventures awaited, but one thing was for sure: just like his puppets, the future looked very bright indeed.

YIPPEE! Such a great story! I loved it so much! I'm DEFINITELY going to read the next soon!

5363628 Features box? When did this happen?

5579004 Apology accepted :rainbowlaugh:
In all honesty, I had no idea of the existence of the Pokemon in question when I gave him his name. I don't care much for Pokemon beyond G1.

An impressive story, and I plan on reading the sequels!

Nice ending. Liked and Faved.

A nice story. I have really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the sequels.

That's the end!
For now...

I didn't realize you were on FimFiction too. Look forward to rereading this, I really enjoyed it the first time. Dusk was pretty well flushed out for an original character made by a fan.

"Oh, I am. Come on, hurry up," he told him, not elaborating further.

My night sense is tingling... Is it a Pinkie Pie Party?
(I regret nothing :rainbowlaugh: )

A Dusknoir, A Ghost type pokemon

Login or register to comment