• Published 12th Feb 2013
  • 24,049 Views, 3,415 Comments

My Little Marriage : Mary is a Mare - MerlosTheMad



Stan has been married to his wife, Mary, for nearly fifteen years. They're happy and live a very normal, almost picturesque life. Sometimes... life has a funny way of pulling a one eighty when you least expect it.

  • ...
87
 3,415
 24,049

Chapter 12 : Ballet Betrayal Pt. One

The night was at the apex of its darkness and a new moon starved the cold air of any light. Swift moving clouds rolled high above the urban skyline, and below, the flickering lights of cars and buildings created a dim glow together. Outside of one small, out of the way hotel, a single room light on the third story remained on.

Stan Morris' tall form sat in the one armchair, restless. His old Nokia cellphone—which he had stubbornly held onto for over half a decade—was held lazily between his thumb and index finger. "Hello?" The dialing tone had ceased finally; this was his second call.

"...Stan?" a somewhat garbled voice finally answered through the device.

Stan finally relaxed fully, releasing the stress built up from both work, and having his mind entirely dedicated to worrying about Mary for the day's entirety.

"The one and only. I didn't wake you up, did I?" Stan leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees.

On the other end of the call, Mary smirked. "Sorry about that, It took me a moment to reach the phone and I've got a heat-tick asleep in my lap right now. Or, what passes for a lap these days..."

Mary stroked gently at Anna's hair, who was fast asleep and using her mom's side as a headrest; the book she had been reading was pushed to the far end of the bed. She gave an unspoken thanks to Stan for calling when he had. I was about to hurl that book across the room... Turning pages with hooves is impossible!

Stan smiled down at the dark hotel carpet, picturing his girls resting easy. "Anna has taken this all pretty well, hasn't she? Unless that's Bobby you've got sleeping on you over there." He grinned when Mary's short, incredulous guffaw came through the cellphone. "Seriously though, I think she's even kept it a secret at school. At least, I haven't heard anything."

Mary made a slightly defeated look. "Well, she's probably too young to understand the gravity of the situation. This pony secret thing has got to be a kind of a game to her..." Secret this, secret that... Her brow creased a little with the thought. "So, how was your day Stan? Terribly stressful, or the usual tedium? Please, tell me all about it so I can once again be thankful I'm a civilian." A smile replaced her somber look as she repeated the old mantra-like words.

"It was the same as it's always been." Her husband chuckled bitterly. "Tell me about yours. Did Bobby... talk to you or anything yet?" He didn't know much about what his son's reaction was, just that he wouldn't speak to his mother unless he had to. I should've spoken to him.

"Sheesh," Mary's eyes widened and recalled the little there was. "Let's see, so much of terrible interest happened. Where do I even begin...?" She relented in smoothing Anna's hair and put a hoof behind her head to rest back on. The young girl murmured in her sleep, but didn't otherwise stir.

Stan gave the hotel room wall he faced a weak smile. "I'm sensing some sarcasm here."

Mary giggled as she spoke. "Some stuff did happen, I guess." She sobered up and coughed, then continued in a more relaxed tone. "Bobby won't even look at me for more than a second... Mom dropped by though, and she brought me some things too. They were nice... gifts."

"What did she get you?" Stan asked, his voice sounding plain from the other end of the call.

"Hm, a replacement phone for the one I broke, and a set of clothes she made for me. They're really nice; I couldn't even tell she'd done it by hand." Mary's ear twitched in thought over how tired Stan had sounded. I'm surprised he called with how late it was getting, she considered.

Stan's reply was upbeat. "Oh, well that's good. At least now you won't have to live in your house robe until you're back to your old self."

"Heh, yeah, at least there's that." Mary wore a weak smile and her eyes took in the dark bedroom nervously.

Stan paused just long enough to pull his foot out of his mouth. "Sorry..." He frowned and scrubbed a hand behind his head, angry at himself for not being more delicate with her.

"No no, it's alright, dear," his wife came back over the line. "It is what it is, after all. I really can't wait for when we do figure something out, though, and until then clothes are a necessity. Likely, there are some other adjustments we haven't thought of yet, either. Best to prepare for the worst!"

Mary's expression was a ghostly impression of cheer at the self directed pep talk. Watching Anna resting soundly gave it some feeling of legitimacy for her, at least.

"Still..." Stan mumbled, and let his head fall back over the top of the chair defeatedly.

"Quiet, you," Mary interrupted soundly. "I'm not done talking about my day yet, you had your turn." Mary stuck her tongue out mockingly at her husband—old habit. He would apologize for something or another that he really shouldn't and leave it for Mary to lighten the mood again. "I spoke with Marge again, and she was no help whatsoever. That gal just insists on having to see what I'm talking about if she's going to help..."

Stan made a pained grunt into the phone and frowned. "I tried to tell you."

"Yeah... she doesn't mean any harm though." After exhaling a weak breath, Mary continued. "So there was that, and I tried growing some plants again out of morbid curiosity—"

"...You did?" Stan looked at the wall with a mixture of vexation and shock.

"It's not a big deal—"

"...We don't know that, Mar." Unable to keep still, Stan stood up and walked over to the hotel window. He saw the cloud filled night sky, but stared out into space.

Mary's own expression was a frustrated one. I guess there isn't a good reason that I did, but it couldn't have hurt, could it? Her right hoof fanned her hair out while she was thinking of a quick response. "Well, I'm sorry... I was just bored, and curious...and for some reason it kinda seemed... You don't think it's dangerous, do you?" She put on a worried look, recalling when the grass and flowers had sprung up around her legs a few days ago.

"I don't know, but that's the only reason we have to be cautious Mary. Simply put, we don't know." Stan leaned against the window with one hand, continuing his search of the dark landscape. "I... nothing dangerous has happened yet is all, so we shouldn't do anything to invite it into our home."

Mary smirked.

"Because, if you leave your door open in the woods, the bear won't know you aren't inviting it in for dinner." They chorused together, Mary let out a sigh and tilted her head lovingly. "Yeah, I know Stan. I won't try to grow things then."

Stan nodded absently, still smirking himself, before speaking. "That's the smart girl I married."

Mary rolled her eyes over on her side of the line. "Oh, would you like to do our video call like always, Stan?" She smiled coolly into the dim light of her bedroom again, happily recalling memories of video chats and phone calls past while he had been away for one thing or another.

"Video call?" Stan leaned back from the window and paced back into the room. "Didn't you lose your cell phone? Did you find it?"

"Oh," Mary scooted further back in her bed and gently shook Anna. "No, it isn't that, although I do need to find that blasted thing... No, the phone Mom got us has video, I guess it's standard these days. So would you like to? I need to get Anna up to bed anyway." The girl in question herself looked up and smiled at her mom, mumbling hello. Mary smiled back and shared the plan with her daughter.

Stan paced across the room, completing a second lap. "You don't need to do that Mar, stay comfortable."

Mary was already making headway getting upstairs, following Anna closely as they went up the staircase. Walking alongside Anna was only a little awkward for Mary, being so much closer to her daughter's height while on all fours. Stairs on two legs would probably never be feasible in this state. "We always do video on our calls though." She gently declined Anna's request of a story, and agreed to come back up to tell one if she was still awake then.

Stan could hear the quiet noises his two girls made walking through the house, and sighed, staying quiet.

"Besides, I'm already up after all." Anna promptly rolled over under her bed covers, and Mary could've sworn she was out like a light already. The mare had a weak smile as she juggled the phone in one hoof while tucking in her daughter, whispering a goodnight.

"If... you're sure."

Mary hopped onto the couch, and set the phone back in its cradle, a hoof hovering over the video request on the device. "...Do you not want to, Stan?"

Stan's eyes widened, then sent the request and answered her. "No, I mean yes I do. I just didn't want to make you get up. You have to jump to make it onto the bed so..." He hadn't meant to make it seem like he didn't want to see her.

"Are we going to talk face to face or am I going to stare at your ear all night?"

Stan blinked, and looked at his phone with a shocked expression, which relaxed soberly at seeing his wife illuminated by the cool but bright light of the screen on her end. "Hey Mar." Her fur was orange, her hair light blue and tan.

Mary stretched her legs one at a time, behind herself, and over her head. Anna had bounced her way into her room early asking to play, which had taken Mary by complete surprise. Well, me one, video games two thousand... She was in her night gown, the looseness of it had been taken care of with a couple innocuous safety pins.

She yawned and scratched her side as she made her way through the house, and into the kitchen in order to make some coffee. Without it, she wasn't doing much of anything, weekend or no. Her hooves brought her to rest by the counter where she stood up, and tiredly scooped some of the life giving grounds into the miracle machine.

Beside her on the window sill, a potted plant that happened to be double its normal size, sat idly.

Mary's head and eyes glanced at the thing, then resettled on her goal... then double-taked back. "...GAH!" Her hooves slid out from under her, causing a racket and a thud when she landed on her butt. She stared wide eyed and swallowed from seeing the spectacle. "I don't believe it." Blinking and scrubbing her eyes didn't change the facts. "Uggh, coffee first," she declared, "weirdness second..."

Anna had already been awake and was goodness knows where. Mary caught sight of Bobby though, already dressed with his hoody pulled up over his head. It was nine in the morning, normally, neither he nor Mary would be awake yet on a Saturday. She chewed on the toast hanging out of her mouth and let the latter half fall onto the plate in front of her.

Bobby stopped in the doorway jerkily, seeing her, then shrugged the bag he carried on harder.

"Good morning!" Mary put on a smile, but her son wasn't looking and was blazing towards the back door. "Hey, where are you going?" He scooped up his skateboard from the mud room wall. Mary hopped off the chair and followed after him, tail swishing in her night gown. "Bobby, Bobby!"

Her son finally stopped with the door half open. "What?"

"...If you're going out for the day, just tell me where you'll be so I know." Mary looked at him forlornly.

"I'll be at Cory's." He answered emotionlessly, not angry or impatient.

"Hey, be home by five okay! Call if anything is wrong, please?" Mary stared after her son as he opened the back gate. Her eyes followed him as he threw his skateboard on the ground and jumped onto it. Holding onto the railing of the back porch, she hung off the ground, her head craning around the corner of the house, looking after him. Finally, she sighed and fell back to the wooden planks. I hope to God he's alright...

Mary hoped she wouldn't regret not stopping him later, either.

"Mom, can I have friends over!?"

The orange mare nearly jumped out of her skin, she suppressed a shiver and turned to face Anna, a hoof held to her chest to calm her heart. "You scared me half to death Anna- What? Oh, no sweetie we can't because of...Mommy's condition, we have to keep it a secret, remember? We talked about this for three hours yesterday with daddy." The look of sadness her daughter gave her could have made stone cry.

"Alright...but I can still go to their houses, right? You didn't say I couldn't do that." Anna hopped once and had her hands clasped pleadingly.

Mary sighed and led her daughter inside with a hoof on her shoulder, she thought about one of Megan's parents coming to pick up her up, but thought better of allowing that to happen. I should call mom over, Anna could get a ride to a friend's house then, at least. "Wouldn't you rather stay home with mommy today Anna? We could...make cupcakes! Doesn't that sound like a great time? I have hooves right now, after all, so I'd need a lot of help from you to get the job do- Anna? Put my tail down."

"Aw," Anna let loose of the blue and tan hairs struggling to free themselves. "I think I'd rather go to a friend's house, mom. Even if I can't show you to them..." The girl rolled her eyes and gave Mary an innocent smile. "Could you call grandma and have her drive me over?"

Anna's been negotiating weekends for too long, Mary thought gravely. She thought about a way around me not being able to drive before... She trailed off, the orange mare thought over the thought, thoughtfully. No, even if I do end up trying to drive again, it isn't going to be with Anna in the car. Maybe I could get Herbert to come over and we could practice... Her hoof tapped against her chin.

"I heard Dad say you can't drive yesterday, Mom..." Mary blinked and looked up at Anna, who stood with her arms crossed and a coy smile on her face.

"Young lady were you spying on us?"

"Noooo..." Anna slowly backed out of the room, speaking quickly as she went. "Igottagetmythingsberightback." The girl dove out of sight...then her head poked back around the corner. "Andthanksforcallinggrandma!" Before diving back upstairs to the tune of thunderous footsteps.

Mary deadpanned at the thin air now in front of her. "I'll go call your gracious grandparents then, I suppose." I swear I don't know where she gets that sly, underhanded demeanor from...


"Agnes!? Hey, did you call for me?" Herbert leaned forward out of his recliner to look across the room.

"Hm?" The old grandmother poked her head into the living room of her farmhouse. "No, why-" The phone rang suddenly. "Oh, I'll get it."

Herbert turned his head thoughtfully, then shrugged and snapped his newspaper back open.

"It's Mary," his wife called back into the room. "Says she needs one of us to drive over!"

Herbert coughed and looked the other way slightly. "Aaah, I'm not getting out of this chair." He tried to keep the grave expression Agnes came in and gave him out of his sight.

"What?" Herbert asked defensively. "I'm comfortable is all..."


Bobby rang the doorbell to the beat up house and stood patiently, waiting for his friend to answer it. The sound of Corey's pit bull in the background clashed with the otherwise quiet morning.

"One minute!" A voice from the second story called out of a window. A moment later, the short blonde kid opened the door, admitting Bobby entry. "Sweet, you're freakin' early though, man. The guys probably won't get here for another hour."

"Yeah, I kinda figured, I tried getting out before...mom woke up. I still got out though so whatever." Bobby frowned behind his friend's back as he followed him to the garage.

Cory himself was laughing. "Geez, hah, you've got no freedom at all man. Well, whatever, let's set up while we wait."

Bobby reached into the mini fridge in the small garage and pulled out a beer. "Dude, you've gotta get your brother to buy more."

"Man, I know you pay for it, but chill. It's like ten in the morning, not even."

"If I don't have one this instant I won't get away with it four hours from now. Some of us actually have parents that don't disappear randomly. Oh wait, parent, I mean." The can popped open with a hiss. "So, shutup and pull out the amp and your dad's guitar, I want to try something I thought of like, a week ago. It's been making my brain itch like crazy." Bobby strode across the garage, ready to jam.


His arms pumped furiously, rhythmically, around him the other non-commissioned officers were starting to slow down, the count down now reaching the end of the first minute.

Stan felt like he could go faster though, and worked on starting a new rhythm. His hands gripped the dirt and grass, squelching the soft damp ground. A hand placed itself on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He looked over at the counter's face. I didn't do anything to disqualify myself, why'd he stop me?

The older man's face was bewildered. "Stan..." he began slowly, "It's..."

Stan grew grim, listening, then stood up in a flash, jumping to his feet. "What is it? What's wrong?" Oh Christ, is it Mary? His thoughts feared the worst. He hadn't taken notice of everyone standing around him.

A young soldier off to the side from another platoon spoke up, breaking the stunned silence. "Holy shit, you just did two hundred push-ups, Sergeant."

"Two hundred and eleven, and I didn't count that one where he went half way before kickin' it into over drive." Corrected the first, older looking NCO.

A moment later, the group over soldiers taking their monthly physical exam began clamoring around Stan, clapping him on the back and trying to ask him an insurmountable plethora of questions.

For Stan's part, his mind was reeling from thinking the silence was from ill news, and more so from the explosion of noise and cheering around him. Soldiers claiming to have gotten it on camera and others—likely the senior officers and NCOs—tried desperately to calm the younger men down.

Eventually, someone yelled at ease, and that shut everyone up.


Bobby flipped his head back and jumped, slamming both feet back onto the black chest he'd used as an impromptu stage. His three friends sat transfixed, eyes wide and jaws scraping the filthy concrete floor. The electric guitar roared riff after tasty lightning etched bolt of music into the small space. He started his big finish again, the one he'd started perfecting earlier that morning. Finally, the last echo of the jam rang off the garage walls, fading slowly.

"That. Was. Amaaaazing!" Corey threw his hands into his hair and shouted as loud as he could.

Sweat coated his arms and face from the exertion, but Bobby was smiling all the same, panting heavily. Jace and Burt yammered endlessly, hammering Bobby with questions and exclaiming their disbelief over his performance.

"Dude, you were nowhere near this good last time we practiced! What happened?" Jace poked at the guitar idly, figuring it had to be rigged or something.

Bobby finally got a word in. "Guys I already told you, talent like this is just natural. I couldn't stop thinking about music since last month, and voila." His cocky grin took in the room, sweeping over his two friends and Cory, who was busy scrutinizing his drum set. "So, you shit heads wanna try and keep up or should I just relax and coach you all?"

"Man, there is no way in hell we could jam next to that. I just picked up this thing three months ago." Burt hefted his bass with a scowl. "You sure that wasn't a recording? It's a bit late for April fools you know." The scowl shifted towards the amp and the other pieces of second hand equipment they'd scrabbled together.

"No," Bobby strummed randomly for a few seconds with only a little concentration. "It's definitely just me, no need to be jealous guys, if I can do it with a little focus I'm sure you can manage it."

His friends looked at each other. Neither of them looked terribly sure about the sentiment.

Jace flipped his bleached hair back over his red hoodie and strolled over to the mini fridge. "On second thought, I need that beer," he muttered.


Mary stood up and waved her hoof towards the driveway, Agnes had just pulled up. She leaned on the porch railing and caught a glimpse of herself. Standing up, she almost looked a little normal in the dress. The feeling made her once again thankful for the comfortable set of clothes her mother-in-law had gifted her.

"Good morning," Agnes walked up the path and drew Mary's attention from the clothing. "How are you, old girl?" She smiled and reached her arms out for a hug upon making it up the steps.

Mary smirked and obliged her in the gesture. "Well enough, I guess. Bobby's off causing me all kinds of heart ache and worry, Stan's at work, and Anna's been an even bigger ball of energy than usual, and I seem to be the target of it ninety percent of the time." She let out a tired sigh as she heard her daughter running through the house, once again. "Well here she comes-" The door shot open and out tore Anna.

"Hey pumpkin," Agnes managed to say before the girl ran past her.

"Hi grandma, come on, lets go!" Her step was springy enough to give her considerable lift off the ground.

Agnes stared after her grinning, then turned back to Mary. "Hm, I see what you mean, but it's no more than usual, I think?" Her eyes widened as two little girl arms encircled her from behind.

"Forgottohugyou, come on grandma, let's gogogo!" Anna bounced up and down in front of her bewildered grandparent.

"Anna, don't be rude, and take it easy." Mary prodded a hoof at her daughter and frowned. "Be more gentle," she looked up at Agnes placidly. "Thanks again, Mom."

Meanwhile, Anna giggled and glided back down the stairs.

Mary sighed, watching her daughter sprinting out of the yard. "I'll call you when she needs picked up, if that's alright? Don't forget her recital at the school is tonight. I imagine she should be back around four to get ready."

"Oh sure, and you're positive you don't want to come?" Agnes stared after the girl making a b-line for her car. "We could get some food...and just eat in the car, you don't have to just sit and keep Herbert and I company at the house."

Mary thought of the idea, which was more than tempting, she didn't want to stay home after all. Being alone wasn't her favorite thing, after all. "No, it's okay, Mom. I... promised Stan that I'd stay here, at least for now. I'd rather not go back on his trust."

Agnes put on a knowing smile, then leaned down and hugged Mary again. "You're too good for that brat, Mary." She started down the porch and waved back at the beaming mare. "Oh, and I'm not fragile just yet, for your information, either." Chuckling, the gray haired woman walked down the path to the driveway at a quick pace, in order to catch up with Anna.

Mary smiled and turned to go inside, one hoof on the door knob, before turning back around and looking into her garden. She hummed and took a few steps down the porch, a slight whistling picking up in her ears.

After a couple blinks she looked over to the car slowly rumbling out of the gravel driveway.

"Bye mom!" Anna whistled again, waving furiously out of the car window, her grandmother could be seen pulling her back in just behind her.

Mary smiled and waved back before calling, "Be good!" Sighing, she turned again and walked towards her gardening shed on the other side of the house.

As Mary walked she grimly took in the sight of her garden, which was sorely under maintained. A few years past when they had moved into the house, she had envisioned a sprawling series of bricked off garden patches, each with their own theme. However, weeding and tending so much had turned out to be too large of a project for just her. The ten minutes she could get Anna to focus long enough each day to help wasn't a contributing factor at all, either. Bobby had helped a little at first, once, but he had ceased last summer.

"Oh, sugar." Mary's eyes stared at the shed's lock. She didn't used to lock it, but Stan kept trying to store things in it that he was too lazy to bring into the garage. So, she'd started locking it and hiding the key.

It was irritating having to tell someone to constantly stay out of her shed. "Now where did I put that key..."

Mary's eyes searched over the flowerpots sitting idly by the door, and reached to pull up the correct one. "Ah," picking up the key was simple with whatever strange voodoo made things stick to her hooves. However, this didn't quite extend to the use hands offered. Her eyes squinted in concentration as she tried to fit the key into the padlock, every time it came close, it would get pushed off of her hoof's weak "grip", as she called it.

"Aw come on," Mary picked up the key for a third time, she had to hold the lock, and the key. This proved too much for her digit-less capabilities. The key ringed again on the ground, the mare growled and picked it up once more, then jammed it in between her teeth. With both hooves on the lock, she managed to get it open. "Hyesh! Phoo-" The lock smacked onto the ground.

The last beer can from the fridge hit the floor with an empty clang. "Dude, dude, we are going to be the greatest God damned band that ever existed." Cory held up Bobby's arm triumphantly. "Cause of this guy right friggin here!"

Burt and Jace whooped and let a few chaotic and ear wrenching melodies flow out of their instruments.

The group had attempted to play a few songs, and admittedly, with Bobby pacing the other three they had done a lot better than their last attempt at making anything close to what some might call "music".

Jace howled a few random lyrics and finished with a beer-buzzed back flip off the wall.

"Jesus, Jace you're an animal." Bobby leaned back, then cackled madly at their singer's performance.

"Ah well, you would be too if you hadn't stopped at one beer dude." The older teen slung himself back against the couch and put his arms behind his back. "Lemme guess, you gotstah go home at some time cause your Mommy worries aboutchoo." Burt chuckled from across the room while plucking a few strings.

"Yeah, that's the half of it." Bobby sobered up immediately, the joy and euphoria he'd felt a moment ago leaving in a rush. In its stead, were the thoughts about his mother and her current state.

"Hey man, you alright? You ready to jam some more?" Cory waved a hand at the unresponsive Bobby.

"Maybe he's getting home sick." Burt nodded seriously.

"Can't stand the thought of living without your mom asking about you all the time and making you go to church, eh Bobby boy?" Jace danced to his feet and twirled once, laughing.

Cory sat tiredly back in his dad's recliner, having given up on snapping Bobby out of his daze. "Dude, come on, when are you going to make your parents stop pushing you around? You should just stay and hang out for the night like a normal damn kid."

Bobby grunted and shot a glare at each of his friends, but it did little to quiet their hysterical laughter. I'm the biggest out of these idiots, why the hell should I take this kinda crap from them? He paused, thinking on it again for a moment. And now, I'm the best one out of them all, too.

"Listen up," Bobby stood up, and grabbed their attention. "It doesn't really matter what you guys have to say about me, and don't think for two seconds I care about what my parents think about me." He paused, letting his seriousness sink in. "But know this, if any of you have shit to say about me, or my family, I'll still crush your damned neck."

Jace oooed obnoxiously and leaned towards Bobby. "Big Bob's got a temp-" The seventeen year old's collar got wrenched over and he went wide eyed. Bobby's hand gripped tightly around the fabric.

Both kids had their fists cocked back, as Cory rocketed up, grinning wildly. "Prove it!"

Burt frowned from where he held Jace's arm back, and Bobby flicked an eye over at Cory for a moment.

"What do you mean, prove it? Prove what? I'm about to prove this asshole's face all over the wa-" Shouting erupted as Jace made to hit Bobby again, the four teens all scrabbling to either hit one another or stop the brewing fight.

"Not that!" Cory shouted, once again ending the altercation. "I meant prove that you don't care what your parents think about you." Burt and Jace looked at each other, puzzled.

Bobby released Jace's collar and straightened his black hoodie's waist. "Dude, I don't have time to do some stupid-"

"Get rid of that pet." Cory said plainly, but still smiling.

"What pet?" The other two asked together.

The blonde headed punk strode over to a cork board and nabbed a yellow stick-it-note. "His folks got some pet Bobby isn't fond of, if you're cool with them thinking whatever of you, get rid of it. I have the number for animal control right here... How about it?" He held waved the note back and forth mockingly in his hand.

Bobby looked hurriedly from the other garage band members to Cory, then strode over to the phone hanging on the wall.

"Aaaw, wook guys, he's calling fo' a wide home!" Jace grinned wickedly, before belching loudly.

"Shut the hell up Jace, Cory, read me the damn number."



Sorry for the random links, see blog for details!

Author's Note:

Please see the blog for vote options!

Also, whoever catches the anime reference this chapter, first, earns an extra vote for this upcoming choose your own adventure option. :pinkiehappy:

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, yeah this was all planned out from the beginning, sometimes, it takes a while to get those envisioned ideas out into the open, so writing this chapter... Well, it felt good. I hope you all enjoy it and eagerly await part two. Also, if this chapter answered fewer questions than it answered, then I'm doing it right. :rainbowdetermined2:

As a side note, that first section on the phone got lost by fimfiction, like, it didn't save...so I'm sorry if it sucks.

You have five days to vote my little ponies! :pinkiehappy: