• Published 20th Jan 2013
  • 3,140 Views, 55 Comments

Doubly Mared - TheTwerp



Twilight Sparkle uses an experiment on the mirror pool creating an evil counterpart bent on seducing the folks of Ponyville.

  • ...
4
 55
 3,140

~Interlude~ "Forcefield?"

A scent of fresh lily's spilled into her consciousness as the mare awoke from a sleepy daze.

*Yawn*

Her ears flicked as she slowly began blinking open her eyes to find her head resting in a sea of red flora. A single crimson petal was perched upon her snout.

"Whuh? Flowers?" She said distractedly.

Shifting her head up she found herself lying on a bed of flowers with a saddlebag acting as a pillow.

"This isn't my room." She stated to the air.

Casting her mind back to what she could last remember a terrible feeling of dread washed over her.

"Oh no." She said. "Oh NO!"

Jumping up she ran toward the mirror pool and cast her gaze into the waters now a curious shade of pink. She expected to find her reflection staring back at her.

She didn't.

"AHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Twilight think!" She said to herself as she paced the floor. "You used a new spell to create a perfect clone!"

"Correct." The rational side of her destabilizing mind answered back.

"You were attacked by the clone!"

"Well not really attacked..."

"Yes! Attacked!" She reaffirmed. "Now the clone is nowhere to be found!"

"Again correct."

"Now I just need to find her, bring her back and throw her into the pool!"

"You really think just throwing her into-"

"Now I need to do this before the Princesses find out and I'm banished!" She bellowed in a much to cheerful tone.

"Banished really? Celestia didn't banish you after the phoenix incident." Her rational side echoed.

"Yes well, that was killing her pet! Not the same thing as unleashing a horrific clone that could destroy all of Equestria!" Twilight began to giggle incessantly.

"You never listen to me do you?"

"No of course not. Your just a figment of my imagination." She said while stroking her tail.

"Ugh fine! Will you at least calm down and start making your way back home before anything else happens."

Shaking her head to clear the thoughts Twilight shot up. "Yes! Home! Lets go quick and get the elements!"

Running up through the mess of tangled vines, disregarding her pack and supplies she dashed back to the exit of the cave only to find in covered in a deep purple energy.

"Forcefield?" She uttered as she placed a hoof to the solid wall of magical power.

*Sigh*

"This is going to be a long week isn't it?"

"Well duh."

Author's Note:

Yay Interlude! Wait...

Anyway I wanted to include this in the main chapters but I think it would draw focus away from Evil Twilight and her dealings.
Don't worry though Good Twilight will have a part to play soon. :pinkiehappy:

Remember to Fav and like!