• Published 22nd Jan 2013
  • 2,752 Views, 129 Comments

The Pinkamena Diaries - FlutterDash777



What does life look like through the eyes of Pinkamena Diane Pie?

  • ...
6
 129
 2,752

So I Made A New Theory

-So I Made A New Theory

Pinkie rustled softly as her sleepiness began to lift from her body. She could hear a few small noises coming from downstairs, and she could smell the usual sweet smell that was coming from the kitchen. Her eyes began to twitch, and her hooves stroked the mattress underneath her.

It took her a while, but Pinkie eventually could tell that she was back in her own bed at SugarCube Corner.

'Was that whole waking up sick in Twilight's house all just a dream?' Pinkie silently thought to herself. She relaxed her shoulders, and comfortingly slid farther under her bed sheets. She was relived that that was just a dream. She wasn't sick, and she didn't have that strange feeling anymore. That feeling that she was sleeping too much.

Pinkie sighed quietly, and snuggled against her pillows. She let a small smile form on her muzzle, but at the twitch of her ear she heard a sudden rustle in her room. Without hesitation Pinkie's eyes shot open, and she quickly sprung up in her bed to investigate.

To her surprise Pinkie saw Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack circled around her bed. It was just like in her dream except this time it was in her room.

"Your awake! I'm so glad. You had us worried when you ran off like that. You should have known better to go outside with a fever." Twilight scolded Pinkie with concern.

Pinkie's eyes widened at the sight. What was Twilight talking about? Running off? With a fever? What?!

Pinkie wanted to ask her friends what they were going on about, but she had a feeling of uncertainty. It felt as if something were holding her back from asking.

"Where in tarnation did y'all go anyways, Pinkie?" Applejack slightly turned her head up, and blew her mane from her eyes. Rarity looked at Applejack, but then turned back to Pinkie. Her eyes were glowing with concern.

"We looked everywhere, and well the last place we checked was here. You were already asleep, so we waited here all night until you woke up." Rarity said, and then turned to Twilight.

"It seems that you still have a slight fever, but it's not quite as bad now. You should be able to get up in no time as long as you don't run off again." Twilight raised an eyebrow to emphasize her last sentence.

Pinkie looked up at her three friends in confusion, but she didn't say anything. She wasn't sure what to tell them. She hadn't run off anywhere, and she had no idea how she got a fever. She had been asleep here the whole time....right? How could she have left, and not known?

"Are you feeling alright, darling?" Rarity took a step forward. She lifted a hoof onto the side of Pinkie's bed.

All Pinkie could think to do was nod.

"Do you want to tell us where you went?" Twilight took a step closer as well. Applejack did the same, and Pinkie felt as if they were closing in on her with a life or death question.

Pinkie was silent.

"Rarity, and Applejack told me about how you passed out at the boutique. After confessing your love for a close friend." Twilight looked at the two mares next to her. Rarity blushed slightly, and Applejack adjusted her hat.

If it were any more possible, Pinkie's eyes widened even more. Her eyes darted to Rarity, and Applejack. They both tried to avoid eye contact with her, but they couldn't resist looking back at her. Pinkie looked so confused. She didn't know what to think. What was everypony talking about? Confessing her love for a friend? She was in love with one of her friends? Since when?

"We're mighty sorry, sugarcube. We weren't plannin' on tellin' nopony, but Twilight needed to know what happened to ya." Applejack looked sympathetically back into the pink ponies deep blue eyes. Applejack couldn't tell if she was sad, or angry at them.

"Who did I tell you I loved?" Pinkie blurted out. She couldn't hold it in any longer. She needed answers. What was going on? None of this was making any since, and Pinkie was finding something suspicious boiling up.

Twilight turned her eyes to Applejack, and she turned her eyes to Rarity. The white unicorn tried to look away, but she soon looked up at Pinkie, and answered her.

"Well, Applejack, and I guessed it was Rainbow Dash; however, you fainted moments after we mentioned it. We thought maybe it was shock that we knew about your love, but it didn't seem quite right..." Rarity shuffled under her hooves, and tried to readjust herself into a more comfortable position. Telling Pinkie this was uncomfortable enough.

"Rainbow Dash?" Pinkie looked taken aback. She drew her head upwards, and looked at her friends with an eccentric look upon her face.

They all looked back at her as if they were regretting had said anything. None of them had the courage to say anymore to Pinkie. They weren't sure what to say exactly. Pinkie was acting so strange lately...

"Are you guys crazy? Rainbow Dash likes Fluttershy." Pinkie softly scratched her head. Had no pony else realized it?

Her three friends looked back with surprise, and all of their mouths were left agape.

I watched their conversation through Pinkie's eyes. It was too close. I was almost discovered.

I pulled out my book of theories, and reached for a pencil. I flipped past a few pages, and found the page titled My Pinkie Theory and skipped a few lines. I added something else to my theory. It was a little different than the first part of my theory, but it was still important, and needed to be included.

If I want Pinkie Pie to love me, but I'm too afraid for her to find out about me...how will I ever get what I want? What if she finally realizes that I'm inside of her? What if she is afraid of me, or hates me because of the things I do? I'm afraid for something like that to happen. But I'm also afraid that she will never know of my existence.

How is somepony suppose to love somepony else if they have no idea that they even exist? How can somepony love somepony else that they can never see, or never make contact with? How can somepony love themselves in a sexual way? Is it natural? Does it happen in some cases? Or is it just me?

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to sort this out. Why did I even start trying to figure this out? I don't remember the first time I realized that I was in love with Pinkie. Was it yesterday? The day before? A month ago? A year ago? Or has it been forever?

I know that I had just recently been controlling her body in some situations, but she is already getting suspicious. How much longer will it take before she understands what is going on? Am I just a pest to her? What if I'm ruining her life? What if......

What if she never loves me.......

I closed my book. I could feel a hot feeling inside my chest, and my eyes were starting to burn. Wet drops were falling onto the cover of my theory book. I tried to wipe them away, but they continued to overflow out of me. Before I knew it I was weeping. I had never fully wept before, and I wasn't exactly sure what it meant to weep. But I could feel a feeling inside of me while I did. It was a feeling of bitterness, remorse, and sadness.

When did I start to feel this way? Have I always felt this way?

I could hear their conversation continuing, and I tried to calm myself down enough to hear what was being said now. I wiped my face, and cleaned my muzzle with my hooves; I silently leaned back, and listened to the ponies on the other side of Pinkie.

"What do you mean she likes Fluttershy?" Rarity asked. Her eyes looked as if they were sad.

"Just what I said. She likes...loves Fluttershy. How could you not tell?" Pinkie sat up a little more in her bed as she watched her friends look around frantically.

"I'm so sorry, Pinkie. It must be hard..." Twilight lowered a hoof onto Pinkie's round shoulder, but she merely nudged her off.

"What must be hard? Wait...Do you really think I have a crush on Dashie?" Pinkie slightly grinned, and gave her friends a mischievous glare.

"But...y'all said that ya did.." Applejack looked confused.

"If I'm not mistaken, Rarity said that you two guessed that I did." Pinkie wasn't sure when that happened, but she just played along. She was starting to have fun with this.

"That is true...and you did faint before you could confirm..." Rarity rubbed her muzzle slightly.

"I reckon we just assumed..." Applejack rubbed the back of her mane as if trying to distract herself. All three of Pinkie's friends looked so embarrassed. They had finally realized their mistake.

"But, you did tell us that you liked one of our close friends." Rarity looked back up with a frown upon her muzzle. Applejack, and Twilight both looked up at Pinkie for an answer.

Pinkie stopped her smiles, and then looked down at her blanket. When did she say that? She furrowed her eyebrows as if to search her internal memory. But she couldn't think of a time that she had ever said that to her friends. What were they talking about then?

"Wh-when did I say that?" Pinkie looked back up at the three pairs of eyes that surrounded her.

"Just yesterd'y, before y'all got yer fever." Applejack rubbed her foreleg, and Rarity nodded in agreement.

Pinkie looked through her thoughts. She wasn't sure if she had truly said that to them or not, but considering their seriousness then it must be true. But Pinkie had no account whatsoever of ever saying that. In fact she had no account of anything that happened yesterday, if there ever really was a yesterday...

Pinkie could feel her friends staring, awaiting yet another answer out of the pink earth pony. But she didn't know what they wanted her to tell them. She wasn't sure herself what she wanted to tell them. Who did she like? Who did she love?

Pinkie wasn't at all sure who, but for some reason out of nowhere she blurted something out.

"The pony I love isn't either of you, nor is it Dashie, or Flutters. The pony I love is somepony closer to me then you think." After she said this, Pinkie immediately looked startled by herself. What had she just said? Where did that even come from?!

Her three friends couldn't say anything. Nothing came to their minds to say. They just stood, and stared at their confused pink friend.

My eyes widened at those words. Was it really true? Did she truly mean it? Did Pinkie really love me after all?