• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 827 Views, 3 Comments

Scourge in Equestria - Scourgefan



Scourge from warrior cats comes to equestria with Brick and Bone.

  • ...
 3
 827

where are we?...i don't even wanna know

The battle of Bloodclan was ending. Bloodclan had lost. Scourge lied there watching the world fade away, he didn't regret anything except his failure. at least they know...I'm powerful Scourge thought, then the world went black. then he woke up in some grass. the grass wasn't stained in blood like the grass he had died on, and it looked very...animated and bright. heaven? he thought.

"e-excuse me. are you guys alright?" he heard someone say.

he looked up, and almost screamed. standing over him, roughly the same size as Brick(he was slightly smaller than normal and Bone was too large) was a horse-like creature with yellow fur and soft pink hair. "um.....what?" he said, with his voice high as a chipmunk.

"s-sorry to disturb you, but you look hurt and you were j-just lying in the grass." the pink horse said in a quiet voice.

"oh, don't mind us, just lost a huge raging battle with crazy clan cats who tried to kill us, no big deal." Bone said, sitting up and looking around.

"Bone, you're here too?" Brick asked, pushing herself to her feet. the gash in her throat that had killed her was still there, all of their wounds were there, but they weren't bleeding as badly, just oozing and painful.

Scourge sat up with them and looked at their surroundings. they were behind what looked like a mini Twoleg(human) den. it was made of wood though, instead of stone and bricks. "ugh, where are we? are we near a medicine den? my neck still has that bite mark in it, you know, the one that should've killed me."

"i can heal you. I'm Fluttershy." the horse said. "and I'm a pony, you probably haven't seen ponies before."

"you can heal us? well please do, all of my numerous wounds from those good for nothing apprentices feel like they did before i blacked out." Bone told her.

"don't be so demanding, we have no idea where we are or if we're alive or dead. the least we can do is not be total jerks to the one who actually tries to help us." Brick told Bone.

"lighten up Brick. we're Bloodclan cats, our name suggests that we're vicious cats who look out for ourselves, and this pony creature is offering us free aid and food, the least we can do is accept it, it's probably the only way we'll survive here, because this isn't the forest, and if it's full of ponies then there's a pretty safe bet that there's no prey, so-" Scourge couldn't finish his sentence. he had spotted a rabbit, not very plump but all food looked good by now. he crouched and sneaked towards it. when he tried to pounce there was a sharp bite on his tail. he looked back to see Fluttershy holding him back by biting his tail. "what gives, I'm hungry." he growled.

"no matter how hungry you are, you can't eat these harmless animals." Fluttershy said in an angry voice.

"but all cats eat are animals, we can't just suddenly start eating apples!" Scourge argued.

"well, Applejack's barn has been having a rat problem, you could hunt there." Fluttershy said.

"point me there, i need to hunt." Scourge said immediately.

"I'll walk you there, i don't think you should go alone, i have to treat your wounds first, though." Fluttershy agreed.

"sure thing, we need our wounds treated ASAP."

"well follow me." Fluttershy told them. she started walking to her cottage door.

Scourge, Bone and Brick followed. they knew this pony couldn't harm them, she had protected an annoying rabbit for gods sake.