• Published 16th Jan 2013
  • 1,157 Views, 94 Comments

A rich man with a new life - applejack2357



Robert Johansen goes to Equestria and gets more than he bargained for.

  • ...
42
 94
 1,157

Meeting the rest of the Mane 6..... Kind of

When I left Sugarcube Corner, the first pony I saw was Fluttershy. Her pink mane and tail were dragging on the ground slightly as she went down the street. My first reaction was to go say hi. Of course, her being Fluttershy, got terrified. “Dammit.” I said to myself as she flew away. What happened next happened very quickly. I turned around, and then I was on my back, with an angry Fluttershy in my face.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” Fluttershy yelled in my face. Now I, being absolutely fucking terrified, just sat there quivering.

“Answer me!” She yelled again. I then slowly answered.

“I- I’m R-RJ and I w- was just s- s- saying hi.” I said. At this point, she returned to her normal self. She jumped off me with a squeak. I got up, groaning from the slight pain in my back, and looked over at Fluttershy. She was looking at me with tears in her eyes. This could not end well.

“Oh, my. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. You just startled me, and I reacted, and…..” a tear drop started rolling down her cheek. The only thing I was thinking was that if she starts crying, then I am going to cry, too. I had to think of something fast.

“Hey, now.” I said, slowly walking over to her. “It’s all right. It’s all right.” I put my hoof on her shoulder. Big mistake. She flipped me over her shoulder, and she was standing over me.

“Don’t. Ever. Touch. Me.” She said, and then squeaked again. “Damn. This girl has problems.” I said to myself, standing up.

“Fluttershy, dear.” I heard from behind me. Almost immediately I turned around to see Rarity. Her pearly-white body was mostly covered by the outfit she wore to the Gala, its maroon and red shades of color really going with her coat. Her purple mane, being styled the way it usually is, bobbed slightly as she walked over to Fluttershy.

“What is the problem?” She asks Fluttershy softly, who was bawling her eyes out.

“I- I attacked him. I’m a bad pony!” Fluttershy said. I really hated this moment. Even though she was the one who attacked me, I couldn’t help but feel extremely guilty. How the hell does that even work?!

Rarity looked over at me, something about her stare and complete calm tone just tore through me, made me feel very nervous. “Why did Fluttershy attack you, dear?” She said softly.

God fucking dammit. This is going to turn out to be my fault, I thought. “Well, I saw her, and just wanted to say hi. I’m new here.”

“That explains a lot. Go. You are free to go.” That was the last thing she said to me. She then attended to Fluttershy. I sighed as I picked up my cake, which, surprisingly, wasn’t destroyed, and started walking. “Don’t jinx your cake now,” I said, and then went back to searching for the tree house.

It took quite a while to find the library. Searching the town for an overgrown tree should not have been that hard. It is one of the only trees in town, so why it was so hard, I will never know. Anyways I finally found it, and next thing I know, I am on my back, holding my side in pain. My first guess is that it was Pinkie Pie, finally returning to her normal way, but, to my surprise, it wasn’t. I looked over at the pony who tackled me.

“Heh heh. Sorry about that.” said the cyan pony. Her Rainbow-colored mane was blowing slightly in the wind as she put on an awkward smile. “Of course it was Rainbow Dash”, I said to myself, “Who else could it have been?” I start to try and stand up, but a sharp pain goes through my side, causing me to yelp and fall down. Rainbow Dash’s face went from an awkward smile to a more concerned look.

“Are you okay? Oh, no. I must have hurt him. Hold on, I’ll get Twilight. She’ll know what to do!” She said, and then dashed off to the tree house. I looked over at the destroyed cake that I had previously bought for Twilight. “Waste of ten dollars”, I said weakly. The last thing I saw was Twilight running towards me and Rainbow flying above her.