• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 909 Views, 12 Comments

The Truth of the Moon - Fluttershys at my house :)



When Two New Fillies From Canterlot Turn up in PonyVille It can cause Problams

  • ...
8
 12
 909

The Worst Mistake

Warning!: This Chapter Contains a Scene that younger viewers may not be comfortable with! So just skip down until I say its safe, Ok?



SilverStream and Soarin flew unsteadily towards his house. Since they were drunk they crashed and lay there staring at each other. SilverStream bent sideways and Vomited, As she did so she felt a wing lie on her side. She looked up and saw Soarin looking at her gently rubbing her side with his wing. She Pulled her Uniform off and leap't on him full of Excitement (Even though she was Drunk) and nuzzled his chest. He Pulled his Uniform off also and reached for her then pulled her down on tophim and gently stroked her Mane then in one fast movement flipped them the other way around now he was on top. SilverStream giggled as he full on Kissed her With Tongue. they lay there for a moment kissing non stop. when Soarin started pulsing his body up and down, Licking her from time to time. SilverStream squealed happily, Licked him back and Rubbing his face slowly and smoothly. He lay his head on her Front for a while then continued Rubbing each other in places i don't want to mention. In one movement SilverStream was again on top. Nuzzling her head on his Chest. It started getting dark and fuzzy and before she knew it, She was Surrounded by Darkness.

It was a Sunny Morning, SilverStream kept her eyes closed feeling the Warmth of the Sun on her Fur. She opened her eyes and looked around, Not realizing she was lying on a Grassy Field. it took her a few minutes till she realized something.
Why am i on the Ground? she thought to herself taking in everything Why so far away from home? Where In Equestria am i? she looked around even more trying to remember something. She lay there on a Blue Rock almost hugging it when she stopped. Hang on? Is this rock Breathing? she thought and looked at the 'Rock' to see a Blue Male Pegasus instead of a Rock Soarin?. She let out a Scream of Horror which woke him.
"Mum i don't wanna go to School, The Colts hate me" he mumbled and Opened his Eyes to see a horrified Dark Blue Pegasus Mare on top off him, His eyes went wide with Shock
"Oh please tell me we didn't!" Soarin said Horrified.
"I don't know, I hope not..." She thought for a Bit. Remembering everything that happened the Night before "I-I think we did i am remembering everything" She Gulped and Shuddered suddenly cold. Soarin stared Horrified at her shuddering at thoughts.
"Shit! SpitFire will Kill me!" Soarin gulped which reminded SilverStream, On the First Training session SpitFire Kissed him.
"Not just you!" She yelled Terrified at what could happen to her. She thought to herself for a Second.
"Lets Pretend this never happened" She said Sternly with a mix of Desperation. Soarin noticed and Nodded.
"That's a good idea" He replied clearly "Now lets go!" he took of immediately, SilverStream lay there for a few Moments thinking it through, Should She Tell anypony? and if so who? she decided to tell no pony, Maybe Padme but no one else

She flew to the Bar, to find about twenty ponies sleeping or with Head Aches, she looked around and spotted Padme sleeping, her jaw dropped when she saw her sleeping soundlessly on top of FleetFoot! Padme got up and yawned.
"What Happened?" she asked rubbing her head she looked up at SilverStream who's mouth was wide open in Shock.
"What?" Padme asked realizing she was lying on a pony, a breathing living pony. Her eyes grew wide with Shock.
"AH!" she screamed and leap't off her instantly which awoke FleetFoot and Rainbow Dash who lay nearby.
"Whats Up?" Rainbow asked trotting over to them which made Padme Blush, SilverStream rolled her eye
"We kind of Did it, not with each other...." SilverStream said without thinking which made Padme look up interested.
"We?" She said confused looking into her friends eyes which made SilverStream Blush hard "What do you mean, Sil?"
"Um, Err, eek! Follow me...." She said and trotted towards a Corner Dash and Padme followed avoiding the sleeping Ponies
"Yea, So what is it?" Dash asked SilverStream who kept on blushing awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.
"Well, I found Padme lying on Fleetfoot in a weird manner," She began when Padme interrupted
"Were supposed to be talking about you!" Padme said a bit too loud
"Shush!, i was getting too that!" SilverStream yelled at her "Anyways... Before that i woke up in a field with a Head Ache with..... Soarin" She flinched and expected Rainbow to hit her and Padme to scream but they stayed quiet for a few moments
"Really? Yes! I win Rainbow! Pay Up!" Padme said happily too Rainbow who looked annoyed. She reached in her mane and pulled out her Wallet and gave Twenty Dollars to Padme who shoved it in her wallet she hid in her tail.
"W-what? Did i miss something?" SilverStream asked with a mixture of shock and confusion. Padme Grinned.
"We had a bet, If you were a Filly Fooler or a Normal Pony, Padme won" Rainbow said as if it was really casual.
"What? You thought i was a Lesbie?" SilverStream said Shocked, Rainbow Nodded
"Bu-But Rainbow me and you hanged out for months! how could you think i was like Padme!" SilverStream said then shoved her hoof in her mouth, Padme face hoofed and Rainbows Gaze switched from SilverStream to Padme.
"What?!" Rainbow said staring at Padme which made her Blush and scratched the back of her neck.
"Umm, Err, Sil! You were not supposed to tell anyone!" Padme said desperately not making eye contact with Rainbow Dash. SilverStream went red and felt like running away but stood rigid too the spot taking deep breaths
"Well i'm going to go......" Rainbow said awkwardly stepping away then took off flying away. Padme glared at SilverStream
"Nice one!" She said sounding pissed off. trotting towards the exit, stepping on Surprises tail which awoke her.
"Come on Sil, We have to get Pip and Scoot and check if Fire and Storm are ok" she called over her shoulder. SilverStream followed quickly and flew towards Padme who was in Mid-Air waiting.
"Where does SpitFire live?" Padme asked attempting 'The Stare' SilverStream rolled her eyes again.
"This way, SpitFire told me during Practice" SilverStream informed her flying away Padme followed. SilverStream Tried to show off a bit too get a Conversation going, She swooped and curved Mid-Flight, But Padme took no notice she was thinking
SilverStream thought to herself, When it came to her she Gasped, Padme looked at her Curiously. SilverStream Gulped "Is Fire De-Sexed?" she said slowly. Padme's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened, Why did she not think of that? Padme shook her head looking Worried, Realizing what could happen, SilverStream told herself to make sure Storm has a check up.

(Its Safe for you other Readers now)

SilverStream swooped down towards a small apartment, Padme followed. SilverStream knocked on the door. it was opened by SpitFire who was not in Uniform. She smiled at them, turned around and called for Scootaloo and Pipsqueak. Pipsqueak was happy to see them he came bouncing over. Scootaloo on the other Hoof trotted over slowly staring at the ground. SilverStream noticed her face dirty and tear-stained. She gave SpitFire a questioning glance, SpitFire returned it with a nod.
"Scoots lets go, we have to get Storm" SilverStream said calmly and slowly to Scootaloo.

They had been and left Padme's who had arranged a doctor check up for everyone the next morning. Now Scootaloo,Storm and SilverStream were going up to SilverStream's. It was about 7:00 PM when they got home, SilverStream heated some soup for dinner and chatted a bit on Hoof Book to Rainbow. Then fell asleep.

Padme,SilverStream,Pipsqueak,Scootaloo,Storm and Fire were all going to the Vet for a check up (Since they are ponies they go to Vets) Padme insisted on bringing Fire in case Storm gave him Rabies or something. SilverStream thought that was Ridiculous, Storm had no disease but Padme didn't listen. She was so worried for Fire for some reason.
"Well isn't this a big group!" Said Doctor Hooves as he led them into his waiting room. Pip was fascinated by all the Machinery that he could see, Scootaloo took no notice until she was called first and led through a door she took Storm with her for company and thought they could check up at the same time. SilverStream sat impatiently for her return. She came back looking excited and happy and bounced over to SilverStream with a huge grin.
"SilverStream!, Storm is having Kittens!" Scootaloo cheered happily SilverStream glanced at Padme.


SilverStream waited impatiently for Padme everyone else had already gone except her. Padme came out happily
"I'm fine, so is Fire, Thank Celestia!" Padme said happily and trotted to her seat Doctor Hooves called through the door "SilverStream your next!" SilverStream trotted over to the door and went inside for the tests


"So how did i do, Doc?" SilverStream asked anxiously looking at her hooves
"SilverStream you..........




Author Note: Ohh CliffHanger! I have always wanted to say that! anyways blah blahblah PS: Amber you know you can leave comments as a guest, right? Oh and you others Amber has like a 100% ownership of Padme my OC

Comments ( 10 )

227595 Cheerilee is supposed to be like Piss Off.
And i do realize i have forgotten things i'm not exactly the grammar person
at least i remember apostrophes :applejackunsure:

Oh i should have mentioned
This is my first Fanfic
I will get better
so don't go to extreme with hate
i feel stupid:ajbemused::fluttercry:

227997 No, you misunderstand. You should keep writing - It'll help you to get better. I don't hate your work at all, the plot is good, it's just there's a couple of mistakes that can easily be corrected. Don't feel stupid, it's only your first fanfic! You have plenty of other opportunities to write more, and it will improve over time. Keep writing! :rainbowdetermined2: I feel mean now. :fluttershyouch:

228624 I did not say i would stop
My brother told me to choose something i liked
and not stop till i'm one of the best
that seems to run in our family
He is one of the best Pivot Animators in the world
my mum is a really good lawyer
my dad is a well known Philosopher
i thought about it last night
I'm going to be a Writer
my brother sucked at Pivot now hes in the top 5 in the country
:pinkiehappy:

229284 That's good then. :rainbowkiss: You will become better.

When you updateing:duck:

when the BUCK are u updating:ajbemused::applecry::rainbowhuh::pinkiegasp::pinkiesick:

Plz reply when you are updating:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Just curious, what age are you? You still don't know proper capitalisation.

Login or register to comment