• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 1,985 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Pony meets SD Gundam Force - atfalcon261



FIM gets cooler SD style. What happens when the ponies meet the most heroic team in the multiverse?

  • ...
42
 51
 1,985

Shute's change

Captain Gundam awoke and looked around the bridge.

"Is everyone alright?" Captain asked.

"Oh yeah, just perfect." Zapper Zaku said sarcastically, recovering from the crash.

The others had recovered as well.

"Are you hurt princess?" Asked Zero, as he tried to help Rele up.

"No Zero, I'm uninjured, thank you for your concern." She responded.

"Bakunatsumaru, are you okay my beloved?" Noblemaru spoke concerningly as he finally broke out of her grasp.

"I'm(gasp)fine." Bakunatsumaru spoke, trying to breath in the air to replace the amount he lost in in his crushing situation.

Admiral Hyaku got up very quickly. "Damage report!" He shouted to 1 of the Nemos at the control panel.

"The Argama has sustained no damage on the outside, same thing on the inside too." The Nemo spoke, showing the group pictures of the interior, including one with the Zakos, Pawns and Busshis recovering from the crash aswell with swirls in their eyes. GunBike, Entago, and the others were okay also.

"However," The GM on the left spoke," the main port engines are completely disabled from that magnetic force that pulled us in, so the ship's not going anywhere until we get them working again."

"Oh perfect." Grappler Gouf mumbled.

"See what you can do about it. In the meantime, we need to find out our location." Hyaku ordered.

"I'm on it!" Another Nemo said. As he went to the observation deck of the bridge, Captain suddenly remembered.

"Shute! Where's Shute?" He said, looking for his best friend.

"I'm here Captain." A voice groaned. Captain looked to where the boy's voice came from. In the right corner of the bridge, a figure got up and walked to the others.

"Shute!" Captain said with relief. But as he got close to the Shute, he stopped dead center in shock. The others became shocked aswell.

"Man my head hurts." Shute said. He then looked at everyone else and noticed the expressions their faces showed. "Uh, why are you guys looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with the ship?"

"No, ship fine, left engine thing only disabled, it's just uh..." Destroyer Dom started, then paused.

"Well, then what's the problem?" Shute asked feeling he wasn't going to like the answer.

Finally, Noblemaru took out her compact make-up mirror and held it to Shute. "Here, have a look." She said with worry.

"O...kay." Shute said reaching his hand for the mirror. But when he did, he saw something that terrified him. He saw that his hand had no fingers. Despite that, he managed to hold the mirror, looked in it, and after a few seconds, he let out a scream of horror. He wasn't boy anymore, but a light peach colored pony. He still was wearing his favorite red jacket, and still had his green eyes and brown hair. But it was now in a mane, and he had a tail that was also brown. Finally, on both flanks of his body, he had the SDG symbol.

"I'm a pony? Oh man this can't be happening! How am I going to explain this to my mom when we return to Neotopia?" Shute said frantically, horrified at his form.

"Don't worry Shute." Zero said, trying to calm the now ponified Shute. "The princess and I will use our magic to change you back." With that, both Zero and Rele cast their magic on Shute, but he remained the same. "I don't understand, our spell should've worked." He said in shock.

"Oh man , I'm going to be stuck like this forever." Shute spoke sadly.

Just then, a yawn was heard and Genkimaru appeared in the bridge. "What a great nap." He said. He then saw the newly changed Shute, and gaped, wide eyed. "Shute? Is that you?" He asked.

Shute nodded shamefully. Genkimaru then burst into laughter.

"Hah hahahahahahaha! Oh you look ridiculous man. All you need is a saddle and a harness, hahahahaha!" He laughed, barely able to contain himself.

"Leave him alone, Genkimaru!" Bakunatsumaru yelled at the small Musha Gundam. "He's already upset about it, don't make it worse for him!"

The Nemo contacted the bridge at that time to give his report.

"Admiral sir!" He said.

"What have you got?" Asked Hyaku.

"We appear to be in a forest of some kind." The Nemo continued.

"Put it on screen." The Admiral ordered.

"Aye sir!" Replied the Nemo.

A picture of the forest top showed up infront of them. When Shute saw it , his eyes grew wide.

"I know this place." He said. Looking at the picture closely, he began to realize exactly what he assumed. "These trees are the same ones in my dream, and so are those mountains, and the sky. We're here!"

"Finally." Genkimaru said after hear that.

"There's also a town outside of the forest as well." The Nemo said.

"My scans show that the town is inhabited." Captain said. "Perhaps we should investigate."

"Alright, you take a small group with you to the town." Admiral Hyaku said. "The rest of us, including me, will stay here and protect the Argama while we get the port engine fixed."

"Right!" Everyone said.

A moment later, Captain, Shute, Zero, Bakunatsumaru, Genkimaru, Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf, Destroyer Dom, and 5 Zako soldiers exited out of the Argama, and began walking through the forest towards the town.