• Published 20th Jan 2012
  • 9,525 Views, 1,352 Comments

A New Point of View - Cyber V



A boy and a girl recieves a mysterious message, and finds themselves in a new reality.

  • ...
45
 1,352
 9,525

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 36: A Nice Surprise

A/N

Judging from the lack of comments on Aceiro's name I say it is a keeper, and taz2723 I will enjoy that gift, now onto the story.

End A/N

Arcana's POV

After Star and I left Aceiro and his dad alone in their room, we waited outside the room for about a half an hour, until Aceiro came out founding us sitting on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked getting up from the ground, with Star following behind.

"Well I explained to him about this world," Aceiro explained, "I also mentioned that he should change his name so he won't attract any attention, so he decided to change it to Numeral."

"Numeral why that?" Star asked.

"Well he was an accountant back on Earth," Aceiro clarified, "so thus Numeral. Well anyway does anypony know when my dad is getting out?"

"Well that is kind of complicated," I explained to Aceiro, "the doctors said that he appeared in the foyer covered in burns and cuts, the doctors said that they there were able to treat his injuries," I repeated to him what the doctors told me, "but the weirdest thing they said was that his body is like a new born foal, so for his release is going to be impossible to determine."

"Maybe that is the results of his forced transfer," Star suggested

"That makes sense, but there's a problem," Aceiro said concerned for something.

'"What is it?"

"How am I going to pay for all of this," revealing what has been bugging him, "I don't have any money on me and I don't even have a job."

"Hay that's ok," Star said walking up to him and wrapping a leg around his shoulders and added, "we will help with the bill."

"And as for a job we can look into areas that can work with your metal forging," I suggested.

This calmed Aceiro very much and I saw his mood lighten up, "Thanks guys, you really are great friends," he said thankfully, "so now what?"

"Well I say that it is time that you get aquatinted with the mane six," I said providing an answer.

"Oh boy, this is going to be something," Aceiro said anticipating for what's to come.

"Eeyup," Star said, mimicking the stallion of few words with a smile, causing Aceiro and I to giggle.

One hour later

We all had gathered the mane six in the library, with Aceiro waiting in the broom closet waiting for us to give the signal to reveal him to the others, which Star had suggested that he should surprise the others.

"Ok Star, Arcana what is this all about?" Dash said impatient.

"Ya partners, what is the reason you had us all gathered here in Twi's library?"

"Ok everypony we have a little account to tell all of you," I said to them.

"Oh what is it?" Pinkie asked happily, "oh is it a surprise, no wait a surprise birthday, oh is it a surprise birthday for me?"

"Um Pinkie your birthday was months ago," Fluttershy said breaking Pinkie's anticipation for a nonexistence party.

"Did you and Star finally decided to be each other special somepony?" Rarity said teasing, with a glimmer in her eyes.

"W-w-wait, where did you get that idea from?" Star stammering from Rarity's question, while also blushing.

"Well you had us all gathered here, and you it looks like it is wonderful news from the way you two are holding information yourselves," Rarity explained.

"Um, no, that's not it," I said still blushing from Rarity's question, "it is about the eclipse."

"What happened?" Twilight asked, immediately intrigued at the possibilities of questions and learning about the eclipse.

"Well it sort of… interacted with our abilities causing it interact and fuse together," Star explained.

"So what happened next?"Twilight asked writing down every word in a notebook with the quill moving in a blur that came from nowhere.

"Wait a minute, where did you even that notebook?" Star asked, as Twilight was about to answer, Star said, "never mind, well what happen next is that… well we warped."

The quill stopped moving and Twilight looked at Star, "So that is nothing unusual, well for you anyway."

"Well we did warp, but we warped to the last place we would never have thought we would see again," I said to her, causing her to pose with the quill ready to write down what I said.

"And what will that be?"

"We warped back to our home; Earth," Star said, causing everypony in the library to fell silent.

"Wait really?" Dash asked skeptical at what she heard, "you really went back to Earth?" We both nodded. Star and I then went on how we appeared on earth…

"Wait you're the ones responsible for that gaping hole in the wall," Pinkie said a little annoyed, "do you know how many rolls of duct tape I have to use to fix that?"

"What in Equestria are you taking about Pinkie?" I asked.

Pinkie's attitude changed immediately, "Oh nothing, please continue," she said while waving her hoof in a 'keep going' motion.

… And then we told them how we meet Jace and freaked him out, because we were still ponies at the time, causing Dash to laugh at that. We then explained how we found out that we and our families went missing months ago.

"Oh that's terrible," Fluttershy said concerned for our family's wellbeing.

We then later told them that we all learned that Jace dad had died, causing Twilight's and her friends to hung their heads in sadness, we then told them when Jace received a letter saying that his dad was alright and that we will get a message. When the message arrived it was the same one that brought us here to Equestria, there was a burst of magic and we appeared in front of Fate.

"What does this alicorn looks like?" Twilight asked, wanting to get the description of this mysterious alicorn.

"Well he had a teal colored coat…," Star started explained.

"… and I think his mane was a little darker, but I don't remember seeing his cutie mark, did you?"I asked towards Star, he shook his head, "well anyway he told not to that again, because there was a chance that we could've destroy all of Equestria or gone to another reality."

"Like what?" Pinkie asked, I thought about the cupcake story and said in a slightly hurried tone, "I don't know."

"Wait if you two are here and Jace was with you also, then where is he now?" Twilight observed, didn't realized that she give the cue.

The closet door opened and out came Aceiro saying, "I am right here Twilight," this caused a lot of series of different reactions. The first was Fluttershy fainting from his sudden appearance, Rarity screamed, Twilight dropped her notebook and quill, Applejack got into a fighting stance, and Rainbow Dash tackled him immediately, while Pinkie sat there looking bored while examining one of her hooves.

"Who are you? How do you know us? Are you a spy? Why were you in the closet? Who are you working for?" Rainbow demanded in his face, while having Aceiro pinned to the floor under her.

"Rainbow," I said surprise at Dash's reaction, while Star was rolling on the ground laughing.

"Oh Celestia I knew that was going to happened," Star said finally calming down.

"Wait you knew this was going to happened?" Aceiro asked looking peeved, "I am going to get you back for this Star."

"You never answered Rainbow's question stranger," Applejack said walking up to Aceiro.

"I'm Jace," he cried out, surprising everypony, but Star and me.

"But you said your name is Aceiro," Pinkie shocked, "oh are you bipolar? I never meet somepony that was bipolar before; tell me what is it like to have voices in your head?" Pinkie asked happily.

Aceiro looked at Pinkie confused and said, "No I am not bipolar, now Rainbow if you'll please, can you get off of me so I can answer you questions?"

Dash reluctantly unpinned Aceiro and got off of him, allowing him to get up from the ground. As soon as Aceiro got up and started rubbing the sore areas, Dash placed her face right up into his face and demanded again, "now spill it, who are you? Why were you in the closet? How do you know us? Are you a spy and are you working for Nightmare Moon?"

"I'm Jace or as known as now Aceiro, as for why I was in the closet, is because it was Star's idea, and for me knowing how you are, is because I am like Star and Arcana here, I am a brony, and also no to me being a spy and working for Nightmare Moon," Aceiro answered her questions.

Dash still looked that she wasn't convinced, so she turned towards Applejack, "is he telling the truth?" asking for Applejack's ability to sniff a lie a mile high in the sky.

Applejack looks toward Aceiro and after a while she nodded in approval and added, "He is telling the truth everypony."

"Now that we all know who he is, do you know what this calls for?" Pinkie asked happily and then her grin dropped and turned towards the air, "will you stop doing that you writer?"

"Pinkie who are you talking to?" Rarity asked concerned for the pink party pony.

"Oh nothing," she said turning her attention back to us, "now if you'll all excuse me, I have some planning to do," and with that she rushed to same closet that Aceiro came out of earlier, and opened it with a rush, but before she was about to close she turned towards Aceiro and added, "oh and you better duck."

"Why, Pinkie?" Aceiro said quizzically.

"Because it is in the next part of story," Pinkie said mysteriously, gaining confused looks. She then rushed into the closet and slammed it.

"Wait a minute, why did Pinkie just walked into my broom closet?" Twilight asked, earning nothing but shrugs, "the only things that are in there are some brooms, feather dusters, and a mirror."

"Why is there a mirror in the closet?" I asked.

"The last librarian was a obsessed with looking at himself," Twilight answered, "but that is not important right now, because Pinkie just went into my closet."

All of a sudden knocking was heard coming from the closet door, "she probably locked herself in," Aceiro said as he made he was to the closet door.

In the corner of my vision I saw Star shiver as if he is cold, and then he called out in a panic, "Aceiro wait!"

But it was too late, for Aceiro opened the door and there was Pinkie with crazy smile slapped on her face and with a cannon pointing at Aceiro, "here's Pinkie Pie," she said in a crazy maniac voice.

Aceiro screamed and ducked and in just in time too, for Pinkie fired the cannon, filling the room with smoke and noise. When the smoke cleared we saw that the library has been once again been blown away with streamers, confetti and sweets.

"Pinkie, how many times- you know what forget it," Twilight said giving up trying to stop Pinkie from being Pinkie.

"Yay, let's party for Aceiro welcoming to Equestria and Ponyville," Pinkie ordered, while she cranked the vinyl record, making it started playing music, thus indicating that the party has begun.

Hours later

Third POV

After hours of partying, everypony grew tired and went home to go to bed. As soon as Dash left the library, Aceiro asked, "So does anypony know where I am going to sleep?"

"Well the only rooms I have are being occupied by Star and Arcana at the moment, but I can set up a place for you to sleep in the basement, if you are ok with that?"

"I don't mind Twilight," Aceiro reassuring Twilight, "I have slept in the basement before. So it is not a big deal."

"Alright then, let me set up the cot then," Twilight said as she made her way towards the basement.

After Twilight had set up the cot with a pillow and a blanket, and then she went back upstairs, Aceiro sat down on the cot and thought to himself, this has been one weird day, first I got trolled by the universe, then I saw my dad as a pony, and I just got 'The Shining' from Pinkie.

As Aceiro was contemplating with his thoughts, he noticed a faint glowing that is being generating from a table across the room, what is that?

Aceiro got up and walked over to the table and there on the table he saw what was making the faint the glow; a black box.

As Aceiro was about to touch it, he stopped short and thought, maybe I shouldn't touch it, who knows what's inside, and he made his back to the cot. As Aceiro went to bed, he didn't hear the faint click as the box had finally opened.

The next morning

Arcana's POV

I hear the sound of something heavy hitting the door of the library, causing my to groggily get up from bed, note to self, never stay up past midnight when you are partying with Pinkie, I thought to myself as I made my way downstairs to answer the door, but as soon as I reached the bottom of the steps. the sound of something hitting the door returned, but this time more intense.

"I'm coming hold on to your horseshoes'," I said as I reached the door and opened, and what I saw there made the last traces of sleep go away, for there standing in front of the doorway, in golden armor, was two of the royal unicorn guards, with pegasus guards lining up behind them.

"May I help you?"

"May we speak with Arcana?" one of the unicorn guards asked in a gruff voice.

"I'm Arcana," I answered, "What do you want?"

"Well this just became easy," the other guard said, he cleared his voice and added, "Arcana the unicorn you are under arrest."

A/N

Well? How do you like that ending? And what's inside the box? Come on and tell me all about it. Thank you all for reading this story.

End A/N

PreviousChapters Next